whom you see before you?
我愿意
I have.
– 不会许身予其他人 – 不会
– You have not promised yourself to any other man? – I have not.
愿主保佑天父 圣子
Blessed is the kingdom of the Father and of the Son…
及圣灵
and of the Holy Spirit,
现在 未来及永远
now and ever and unto ages of ages.
阿门
Amen
去恳求 恳求主
Entreat,entreat the Lord
去恳求 恳求主
Entreat,entreat the Lord
他必怜悯
And He will have mercy
我们的灵魂
On our souls
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey,hey,hey!
嘿 怎么了
Oh,hey,what’s going on?
只需一元 你可得到一杯酒 一支雪茄
For a buck,you get a shooter,a cigar…
和与美丽的新娘共舞
and a dance with the beautiful bride.

Fuckin’ A.
你说你真是死性不改
And you’re on your way.
做吧 快点 做吧
Do it. Come on. Do it.
各位先生小姐 请注意
May I have your attention,please,ladies and gentlemen?
请静一静
Quiet,please,please.
实在太棒了 多谢 请大家注意
That’s really wonderful. Thank you. May I have your attention,please?
我有一个非常重要的事要宣布
I have a very,very important announcement.
无论是谁拥有
Whoever owns
请白色羚羊的车主注意 可不可以把车移开
Whoever owns a white Chevy Impala,would you please move it?
它阻塞通道
It’s blocking the driveway.
请白色羚羊的车主注意
Whoever owns a white Chevy Impala,
请把车移开
it’s blocking the driveway.
白色羚羊车
A white Chevy Impala.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,ladies and gentlemen,
安琪拉及史蒂夫欢迎大家
Angela and Steven would like to welcome you…
来参加他们的新婚晚宴
and to introduce you to their bridal party,
此外 也为尼克及迈克庆祝
and especially to Michael and Nick,
他们与史蒂夫到越南
who are also going to Vietnam with Steven…
为国家效力
to proudly serve their country.
你实在好得有点不真实
You’re just too good to be true
跟着你的眼光不能移开
Can’t take my eyes off of you
你知道你做过的
Will you dance with me?
星期一 大日子的来临 星期一 星期一
Monday,Monday’s the day. Yeah,Monday,Monday.
你真可爱 谢谢你为我作伴娘
You’re so sweet. Thanks for being my maid of honor.
跳舞吧
Dance,dance.
等一等
You want me to
你疯了 你跟我跳舞 喂 尼克
You nut,you want me to dance? You want me to dance? Hey,Nicky!
迈克 迈克
Michael,Michael!
哦 我的天
Oh,my God.
– 你和我想的一样 – 抱歉
– Hey,how ya been? – Excuse me.
嘿 尼克 你知道吗 知道吗
Hey,Nick,Nick,you know,you know,
如果不是我的膝盖伤了
you know that I’d be going with you guys…
我会跟你们去越南的
if,if,if it wasn’t for my knees.
你知道?
You know that?
等等
Wait.
我爱你 宝贝 如果可以的话
I love you,baby And if it’s quite all right
我需要你 宝贝 在孤独夜晚给我温暖
I need you,baby to warm the lonely nights
我爱你 宝贝
Oh,I love you,baby
相信我说的话
Trust in me when I say
噢 美丽的人儿
Oh,pretty baby
不要拒绝我 噢 美丽的人儿
Don’t bring me down,I pray Oh,pretty baby
让我找到你
Now that I’ve found you Stay
让我爱你 宝贝
And let me love you,baby
让我爱你
Let me love you
你实在好得有点不真实
You’re just too good to be true
跟着你的眼光不能移开
Can’t take my eyes off of you
像到了天堂
You feel like heaven to touch
渴望拥抱你
I want to hold you so much
这天长地久的爱
At long last love has arrived
我不是世界级舞蹈家
I’m not the greatest dancer in the world.
– 你跳得不错 不 – 一点都不好
– You’re okay. – I am not.
不 你花式不少
No,you’re very fancy.
你想喝杯酒或其它吗
You want a beer or something like that?
– 你想喝酒或是其它吗 – 好
– You want a beer or something? – Okay. Sure.
– 你要什么酒 什么 – 我不知道
– What kind of beer would you like? – What? I don’t know.
– 你要什么酒 – 无所谓 随便
– What kind of beer would you like? – I don’t care. Any kind.
– 我给你拿杯滚石 – 好
– I’ll get you a Rolling Rock. – Okay.
不错的酒 是这里最好的 嗯 好呀
– That’s a good beer,it’s the best around. – Huh? Yeah,okay.
– 滚石 – 对
– Rolling Rock? – Yeah.
很快回来
Be right back.
噢 美人儿 不要拒绝我
Oh,pretty baby Don’t bring me down,I pray
我需要你 宝贝 在孤独夜晚给我温暖
I need you,baby to warm the lonely night
相信我说的话
I love you,baby Trust in me when I say
你要过来吗 我去那边拿酒
You wanna come? I’ll get you
噢 美丽的人儿 不要拒绝我
Oh,pretty baby Don’t bring me down,I pray
噢 美丽的人儿 让我找到你
Oh,pretty baby Now that I’ve found you,stay
让我爱你 宝贝
And let me love you,baby
让我爱你
Let me love you
喂 谢利
Hey,Jerry.
– 对不起 – 没事
– Sorry. – It’s okay.
谢利 给我两杯滚石
Jerry,give us two Rolling Rocks…
奇士拿分开上
and give me a Kessler on the side.
好吧 看在今天是婚礼的份上
It’s okay. It’s a wedding,you know.
你应该放松 尽情享乐
You’re supposed to let go and have fun and all that.
你真的很喜欢尼克吗
You really like Nick a lot,huh?
有谁要鸡尾酒
Anybody else for a shooter?

Yeah.
艾素
Axel!
放我下来 你在干什么
Put me down! What are you doing?
救命呀
Axel! Help!
艾素 不 快放下我
Axel,no! Axel,put me down!
– 你到底想怎样 – 我想吻你
– What are you doing? Oh,Axel. – I’m gonna kiss you.
住手 再不住手 我会刺伤你
Stop! Stop! I’m gonna stab you.
– 你想跟我亲热还是打架 – 艾素
– You wanna fuck or fight? – Axel!
不介意我跟这女士跳舞吧
I think I might like to dance with the lady,if you don’t mind.
你跟他相识很久吗
Have you known him long?
你高兴吗
This is the most fun I’ve had in months.
你知道那混♥蛋♥在做什么吗
Do you know what that son of a bitch is doing?
在摸她的屁♥股♥
He’s got his hand on her ass!
只是 只是
It’s only It’s only
– 一时高兴吧 斯丹尼 – 什么意思 什么叫一时高兴
– It’s only a wedding. – What do you mean,It’s only a wedding?
那家伙 看 他又来了
The guy.Look,he did it again! He just did it!
– 约翰 我去拿大衣里的枪 – 去拿吧 去吧
– Come on. I gotta go get my gun out of my coat. – Go get your gun. Go get it.
哇 哇 哇
Whoa,whoa,whoa.
时间到了
Time out. Time out!
你敢打我 你这混♥蛋♥
You hurt me,you-
你这拳打痛我了
You punched me right there. It hurts.
效果如何?
Is that better?
我要踢他♥娘♥的♥一脚
I’m gonna kick on his fuckin’ ass.
– 斯丹尼疯了- 为什么 究竟发生了什么事
– Hey,Stan is crazy. – Why? What happened?
– 斯丹尼疯了 – 到底发生什么事?
– That Stan is crazy. – What happened?
是个军人
It’s a Green Beret!
– 喂 哇 – 没有开玩笑
– Hey! Whoo! – No kidding.
谢利 给他倒杯酒
Jerry! Jerry,give the man a drink.
– 喂 -给他倒杯酒
– Hey! – Give him a drink!
– 长官 – 长官
– Sir! Sir! – Sir!
干杯
Na zdorovije.
– 干杯 – 干杯
– Na zdorovije. – Na zdorovije.
别找麻烦 好吗
Don’t cause any kind of problem,huh?
不 我是只想跟那个男人说句话
Nah,I wanna talk to the man. I wanna talk to the man. We’re goin’ over there.
报告迈克长官
Sir,Mike Vronsky.
– 这是尼克 他是新郎 史蒂夫 – 我是男伴郎
– Nick. This is the groom,Steve. – I’m the best man.
我们将会空降
We’re goin’ airborne,sir. What’s it like?
– 真想被送到子弹横飞的战场 – 对
– I hope they send us where the bullets are flyin’. – That’s right.
– 刚好遇上最激烈的杀戮 – 对
– Fighting’s the worst,huh? – That’s right.
去他妈的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!