– They changed it. – No kidding.
有人换了
Somehow they changed it.
– 像每年都会发生的 – 斯丹尼 你真是狗屁
– Like this happens every goddamn year. – You’re full of shit,Stanley.
– 你说谁狗屁 – 你放狗屁
– Who did you say was full of shit? – You’re full of shit.
– 你总是放狗屁 – 我饿了
– You’re always full of shit. – I’m starvin’.
吃这个吧
Eat that.
喂 尼克 我问你一个问题
Hey,nock.Can I ask you a question?
为什么我从来不见你吃东西
Nick,how come I never see you eatin’?
我喜欢挨饿 保持惊恐状态
I like to starve myself. Keeps the fear up.
– 这是违反自然 来吧 约翰 – 喂 那是我的
– It ain’t natural. Come on,John. – Hey! That’s mine.
– 你真的很想要吗 – 你说得真对
– You really want it that bad? – You’re goddamn right.
– 喂 把那给我 迈克 – 你们怎样 一群跛子
– Hey,give me a Twinkie,Mike. – What are you guys,a bunch of cripples?
– 那是芥末 – 什么
– That’s mustard! – What?
他把这个和芥末一起吃
He put mustard on his Twink
你说话好像该死的交通警♥察♥一样
You’re talkin’ like a goddamn traffic cop.
– 不可思议 – 迈克 给我一瓶酒
– Oh,fuck- – Come on. Give me a beer,Mike.
– 来吧 – 我不敢相信
– Come on. Come on. – I can’t believe you guys.
– 我在这鬼地方干什么 – 完全不对
– What the hell am I doing with you? – This is not it.
变了 他们把这儿改变了
They changed it. Somehow they changed it.
– 即使用双手也找不到自己屁♥股♥ – 操
– You couldn’t find your own ass with two hands. – Fuckin’ A.
你明白的 我们忘了为史蒂夫和安琪拉举杯
Hey,you know,we forgot to toast Steven and Angela.
敬史蒂夫和安琪拉
Steven and Angela!
干杯
Na zdorovije!
什么
What?
别逗我笑 我在吃东西
Don’t make me laugh when I have things in my mouth.
我不能带你们到其它地方 你想怎样 哼
I can’t take you guys anyplace. What the hell you doin’?
不要碰那该死的面包
Get your hands off the fuckin’ bread.
你可以把他装扮好 但不能带他走
You can dress ’em up,but you can’t take ’em anywhere.
喂 好了 好了
Oh,come on. Come on!
你该死的在干什么 是我的 你这混♥蛋♥
What the fuck you doin’? That was mine,you assholes.
你♥妈♥的♥ 我该死的不能
Fuckin’ assholes. I can’t fuckin’
– 去你♥妈♥的♥ – 他妈的什么?
– Fuckin’ A! – What the fuck?
艾素 你真是满口污言秽语
You know,Axel,you got a terrific vocabulary.
– 去你♥妈♥的♥ – 喂 检查工具
– Fuckin’ A. – Hey,watch the gear.
检查步♥枪♥ 把袋递给我
Watch the rifle. Axel,gimme my bag.
越来越冷了 嗯
It’s gettin’ cold,huh?
喂 迈克 有多双保暖长袜吗
Hey,Mike,you got any extra thermal socks?
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you
喂 迈克 有多双保暖长袜吗
Hey,Mike,you got any extra thermal socks?
算了吧 我找到了
Never mind. I got ’em.
我的靴子在哪儿
Where the hell’s my boots?
有谁看到我的靴子
Anybody see my boots?
谁拿了我的靴子 我特♥价♥时买♥♥的
Somebody took my boots. I bought ’em special.
好了 不管是谁拿的 现在还我
All right. All right,you guys. Whoever took my boots,I want ’em back.
我有一双靴子给你 斯丹尼 在你的屁♥股♥下面
I got a boot for you,Stan,right up your ass.
喂 迈克
Hey,Mike.
可以把你的备用借我吗
Hey,Mike,lemme borrow your spares,huh?
– 你的备用的吗 – 不好 斯丹尼
– Your extra pair? – No,Stan.
不好
No?
– 什么叫不好 – 不好就是不好
– What do you mean,No? – Just what I said. No. No means no.
你真是个该死的朋友 知道吗
Some fuckin’ friend. You’re some fuckin’ friend,you know that?
每次来到这儿 你总是装出一脸的高傲
Every time you come here,you got your head up your ass.
可能他觉得高高在上够威风吧
Maybe he likes the view from up there.
每次到来 他既是没刀 没夹克
Every time he comes up,he’s got no knife,no jacket.
没裤子或没靴子
He’s got no pants,no boots.
他只记着那支呆枪 真像约翰因演的呆子警♥察♥
All he’s got is that stupid gun he carries like John Wayne.
那帮不了你
That ain’t gonna help ya.
见鬼的 迈克 借给他吧
Oh,what the hell,Mike. Give him the boots.
休想 我绝对不会把靴子借给他 绝不
No,I ain’t givin’ him no boots. No more. That’s it.
你真是混♥蛋♥ 哼
You’re a fuckin’ bastard,you know that? Huh?
斯丹尼 你明白吗
Stanley,see this? This is this.
完了 就这样
This ain’t somethin’ else. This is this.
现在开始 你得靠自己了
From now on,you’re on your own.
我帮了你多少次
I fixed you up a million times.
我帮了他不知道多少次
I fixed him up a million times.
有多少次因为我的帮忙 那些女人
I don’t know how many times I must’ve fixed him up with girls.
才没发生意外 零次
And nothin’ ever happened. Zero.
喂 迈克 你知道你的问题吗 没人明白你的鬼话
You know your trouble,Mike? Nobody ever knows what you’re talkin’ about.
哼 什么叫完了 他到底想说什么 什么完了
This is this. What the hell’s that supposed to mean? This is this.
完了 听来像娘娘腔的狗屁话
Is that faggot-soundin’ bullshit,or is that faggot-soundin’
斯丹尼 闭嘴 你太过火了
Shut up,Stan,will ya? Hey,man,you’re outta line.
小心你的枪 斯丹尼
Watch out with that gun,Stan. Watch out with the gun.
你知道我在想什么吗 我曾经怀疑你是同性恋的
Do you know what I think? There’s times I swear I think you’re a faggot.
喂 好了 各位
Hey,come on,you guys.
上星期 就是上星期吧 他差点把酒吧那个红发小姐弄到手
Last week he could’ve had that new redheaded waitress at the Bowladrome.
他本来己到手的
He could’ve had it,but look what he did.
看他做了什么 没做什么 就是这样
Nothin’,that’s what.
你还不闭嘴 斯丹尼 快闭嘴
Shut up,Stan. Just shut up!
给我闭嘴 把迈克那双鬼靴子拿去 给我闭嘴
Just shut up. Take- Take Michael’s goddamn boots and shut up.
否则 我回去了 好吧 我也回去
Otherwise,I’m goin’ home. I’m goin’ home right now.
不要管我的事 你见鬼的在这里干什么
Get off my stuff. What the hell’re you doin’?
喂 斯丹尼
Hey,Stosh.
我说不
I said,No.
你想射我吗 嗯
What? Are you gonna shoot me? Huh?
射这里
Here.
你怎么了
What’s the matter with you?
斯丹尼
Stan.
小心 迈克 小心 迈克
Watch it,Mike! Pow! Whack!
喂 安琪拉
Hey! Hey,Angela!
看我的大枪 回家 回去
Bums! Go home! Go home!
主啊 提醒我
Drop-kick me,Jesus
通过生活的岗位
Through the goalposts of life
结束时结束 不要拖拖拉拉
End over end Neither left nor to right
直接通过心脏
Straight through the heart of the righteous uprights
不偏不倚 主啊提醒我通过生活的岗位
Drop-kick me,Jesus,through the goalposts of life
结束时结束 不要拖拖拉拉
End over end Neither left nor to right
直接通过心脏
Straight through the heart of the righteous uprights
不偏不倚 主啊提醒我
Drop-kick me,Jesus
通过生活的岗位
Through the goalposts of life
主啊提醒我
Drop-kick me,Jesus
通过生活的岗位
Through the goalposts of life
结束时结束 不要拖拖拉拉
End over end,end over end Neither left nor to right
直接通过心脏
Straight through the heart of the righteous uprights
直接通过心脏 主啊提醒我
Drop-kick me,Jesus
通过生活的岗位
Through the goalposts of life
难以置信
Un-fuckin’ believable.
天呀 我不信
Oh,Christ. I don’t believe it.
– 迈克 – 迈克
– Mike? – Mike!
我的天啊
Jesus Christ! Hey!
即将来临
Incoming!
史蒂夫 放松点
Steven,take it easy. Stevie!
史蒂夫 冷静点
Stevie,calm down!
想别的事情
Think of something else.
控制自己 想别的事情
Tell yourself to think of something else.
我们不属于这里
We don’t belong here.
放松 没事的
Stevie,take it easy.
我没事
It’s gonna be okay. It’s gonna be okay.
我没事
I’m all right. – It’s gonna be okay.
我没事
I’m okay.
好的 别紧张 别紧张
Okay,just take it easy.
没事的 没事的
It’s okay. It’s okay.
别紧张 史蒂夫 别紧张
Take it easy. Stevie,take it easy.
迈克
Mike?
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on. Come on.
没事
I’m okay.
好的 没事了
Easy. Okay. Okay.
好的 深呼吸 深呼吸
All right,press hard. Press hard. Press hard.
我在这里
I’m here. I’m here. I’m here.
去吧 很快便会完
Go ahead. That’s it. That’s it.
迈克
Mike.
别想那么多

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!