Didn’t none of these have no breakfast?
我和我弟弟吃了 我们吃得很好
l did. Me and my brother did. We ate good.
-那应该不饿才对 -我们吃的很好
-Well, you ain’t hungry then, are you? -We ate good.
有人不饿肚子就好
l’m glad some of you ain’t hungry.
这里的东西也不够吃
There won’t be enough to go all around.
他吹牛
Aw, he was braggin’. Know what he done?
昨晚他说吃了难
Last night, come out and say they got chicken to eat.
我偷看了一下
Well, l looked in whilst
吃的是跟我们一样的烤面团
they was eating and it was fried dough, just like everybody else.
太太 行吗
Ma? How about it?
我不知道该怎么办 我家人也要吃饭
Well, l don’t know what to do. l’ve got to feed the family…
这些孩子怎么办
What am l gonna do about all these here?
拿给露西
Give this to Ruthie.
你的 约翰
There you are, John.
汤姆 你吃吧 我不饿
Here, Tom. You take it. l ain’t hungry.
什么你今天也没吃东西
What do you mean? You ain’t ate today.
我胃痛
l know, but l got a stomachache.
我不饿
l ain’t hungry.
把碟子拿进帐蓬吃
Take that plate in the tent and you eat it.
没用的 我开能看到他们
lt wouldn’t be no use. l’d still see them.
走 快走
You get! Go on now. Get!
没用的 反正也不够吃
You ain’t doing no good. There ain’t enough for you anyway.
快走
Go on… now.
赶不走他们
You can’t send them away.
来 拿你们的碟子到里面吃
Here. Take your plates and go inside.
孩子们
Now look, all you little fellas.
每人都去拿一块干净木板
You each go and get you a nice flat stick
我把剩下的菜分给你们
and l’ll put what’s left for you. Huh?
快去
Now get.
不知道我作的对不对
l don’t know whether l’m doing right or not.
都进去 呆在里面
Get inside! Get inside, everybody, and stay inside!
去拿只罐头盒 太太要给我们吃的了
Lady’s gonna feed us. Get yourself a tin can.
-快点儿 给我一些 -你拿的太多了
-Come on. Give me some. -You’re taking too much.
你们想工作吗
You men wanna work?
当然 在哪儿
Sure we wanna work. Where’s it at?
德瓦郡 水果成熟了 需要大量采果工
Tovaris County. Fruit’s opening up. Need a lot of fruit pickers.
-你负责雇佣人吗 -我是那块地的承包商
-You doing the hiring? -Well, l’m contracting the land.
多少钱
What you paying?
很难说 大概30美分
Well, can’t tell exactly yet. 30 cents, l guess.
为什么不能确定 你不是承包商吗
Why can’t you tell? You took the contract, didn’t you?
对 这个价格有调整的余地
That’s true, but it’s keyed to the price.
可高可低
Might be a little more, might be a little less.
好 我去
All right, mister. l’ll go.
给我们看看你的承包执照
Just show us your licence to contract.
然后给个价钱
Then you make out an order.
付费的时间地点
Where, when and how much you’re gonna pay.
然后签名 我们就去
You sign it and we’ll go.
听着 机灵鬼 我的生意我说了算
Now listen, smart guy. l’ll run my business my own way.
我这里有活儿 想干就干 不
l got work. lf you want to take it, OK.
想干就老实呆着
lf not, just sit here, that’s all.
我上了两次当了
Twice now l’ve fell for that line.
或许只需要一千工人
Maybe he needs 1,000 men.
但他招5000个 每小时只给15美分
So he gets 5,000 there and he’ll pay 15 cents an hour.
饿着肚子的我们还不得不接受
You guys will have to take it because you’ll be hungry.
想雇人的话
lf he wants to hire,
就让他写清楚价钱
let him write it out and say what he’s gonna pay.
让他拿出执照
Ask to see his licence.
没有执照的话他不能雇人的
He ain’t allowed to contract men without a licence.

Hey, Joe.
煽动者
Agitator.
-见过他吗 -好像见过
-Ever see this guy before? -Seems like l have.
他好像在失的车♥库♥
Seems like l seen him hanging around a used-car lot
附近转悠过
that was busted into.
就是他 上车来
Yep, that’s the fella. Get in this car.
-你根本就无凭无据 -再说一遍 连你也抓
-You got nothing on him. -Open your trap again and you’ll go too.
不要听这些捣乱分子的话
You don’t wanna listen to troublemakers.
现在就收拾包袱跟我去德瓦郡
You better all pack and come to Tovaris County.
过来
Come on, you.
把枪给我
Give me that gun.
快跑 藏到树林里等着
Now get out of here. Go down to the willows and wait.
-我不会跑的 -他是警长 他看到你了
-l ain’t gonna run. -Why, the sheriff, he seen you, Tom.
难道你想再被采一次指纹
You wanna get fingerprinted?
想在假释期被捉
You wanna be sent back for breaking parole?
你说的不错
l guess you’re right.
藏到树林里
Hide in the willows.
没事的话
lf it’s all right for you to come back,
我会吹四声口哨
l’ll give you four high whistles.
什么事
What’s going on here?
你的人发怒了 我打了他
This man of yours, he got tough so l hit him.
他开枪打中了一位女士
Then he started shooting. Hit that woman there,
我又打了他
so l hit him again.
你做什么了
What did you do in the first place?
我顶嘴了而已
l talked back.
是他打了你
ls this the fella that hit you?
-好像是 -当然是 你没错
-Don’t look like him. -Oh, it was me all right.
你只是惹错了人
You just got smart with the wrong fella.
带他上车
Get in that car.
她会失血而死的
This lady’s bleeding to death.
真是糟透了 45式子弹
Boy, what a mess them .45s make.
去找医生
Better get the doc.
艾尔
Al.
-进来 汤姆 -今晚我们要离开这儿
-You can come in now. -We gotta get out of here.
我在树林里听说
Guy in the willows was telling me
弹子房♥的人今晚要烧掉流民营
them pool room fellas figure on burning the camp out.
得马上把卡车装好 妈
We gotta get the truck loaded. Ma.

Pa.
你拿着千斤顶干吗
What are you doing with the jack handle?
她生气了
Oh, she just got sassy, that’s all.
等等再说这个 我们得抓紧 康尼去哪儿了
Fight it out later. We got to hustle. Where’s Connie?
走了 他今晚走了
Well, Tom, he’s gone.
说没想到
He lit out this evening.
会这样
Said he didn’t know it was gonna be like this.
-走了正好 他从来没有也不会尽到责任 -爸
-Glad to get shot of him. Never was no good. -Pa! Shh!
我怎能忍♥得住像这样弃我们而去
How come l got to shh? Run out on us, didn’t he?
别说了 爸 帮艾尔装车
Cut it out, Pa. Help Al with the truck.
有人今晚要烧掉流民营
Some of the fellas in town, they gonna burn out the camp tonight.
别担心 亲爱的 你会好起来的
Aw, don’t fret, honey. You’ll be all right.
汤姆 我的生活毫无意意
Tom, l just don’t feel like nothing at all.
没了他 我不想活下去
Without him, l just don’t want to live.
他会回来的 我们会留言给他
He’ll be back. We’ll leave word for him.
不要担心
Just don’t you worry.
上来
Get on. Ma, you and Rosasharn climb up.
妈 可能…
Ma.
可能他只是去找书学习
Maybe… maybe Connie gone to get some books to study up with.
他会成为无线电专家的
He going to be a radio expert, you know.
或许他只想给我们一个惊喜
Maybe he figured to surprise us.
或许他就是这么打算的
Maybe that’s just what he done.
总有一天我会发疯的…
Ma, there comes a time when a man gets mad.
-答应我不要那样 汤姆 -我尽力吧
-You promised me… -l know, Ma. l’m trying to.
如果有法治的话 我们尚可接受 但这里是不法之地
lf there was a law, maybe we could take it. But it ain’t the law.
他们逼的我们像爬虫一般
They’re working on our spirits,
毁掉我们的尊严
trying to make us cringe and crawl, working on our decency.
你答应过我 汤姆
You promised, Tom.
我知道 我会尽力的 不骗你
l know. l’m trying to, Ma. Honest l am.
你得保持清醒 这个家要散了
You gotta keep clear. The family’s breaking up.
你得保持清醒
You gotta keep clear.
难道这里是便道
What’s that? A detour?
-汤姆 不要 -汤姆
-Tom! Tom! Please! -Tom!
你们要去哪儿
Just where do you think you’re going?
我们刚来这儿 先生
We’re strangers here, mister.
听说德瓦郡有活儿干

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!