I just saw her Tuesday.
真是难以置信
Mysterious ways.
我想你应该还记得公墓在哪吧
I’m assuming you still know where the cemetery is?
没错 显然也邀请你了
Oh, yeah. You’re invited. Of course you are.
-吃完赶紧来 -我才是不该受邀的那个
– Wolf it. You gotta go. – Surprised I am.
一会见
See you there.
你一直都是我的挚爱
You’ve always been my sweetheart…
从过去 到永远
and you always will be.
我想让你知道这点
I want you to know that.
我明天再来陪你
I’ll be back tomorrow.
以后每天都来
And every day after that.
再… 再见
Bye. Bye-bye.
汉克把脚搁沙发上了
Hank’s feet are on the couch.
没错
Indeed.
格伦 你儿子们还在打棒球吗
Hey, Glen, my nephews still playing ball?
觉得他们能像你当年那么厉害吗
Think either of them could ever be as good as you?

Yes.
乔在大学代表队担任第四击球手[全队实力最强选手]
Yes, Joe is hitting cleanup on varsity.
埃里克对棒球一窍不通
Eric wouldn’t know a baseball
哪怕你朝他扔的球直接砸他脑袋上
if you threw it at him and it hit him in the head.
对了 我就随口一提
Anyway, for what it’s worth?
虽然不关我的事
None of my business…
多盯着点法官 我觉得他…
Keep an eye on the Judge. I think he’s…
又开始喝酒了
He’s drinking.
开什么玩笑 老爸已经戒了28年了
Are you crazy? Dad has been sober for 28 years.
我去了趟法庭 他居然忘了戈斯的名字
I was at the courthouse. He forgot Gus’s name.
戈斯 那个法警
Gus? Gus the bailiff.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
只是随口一提
Just saying.
你那是胡扯 你明天几点的飞机
That’s bullshit. What time is your flight tomorrow?
八点一刻 等不及走了
Eight-fifteen. Can’t wait.
坐第一个班次
First flight out.
躺得挺舒适啊 亨利
Make yourself at home there, Henry.
我要去趟杂货店
I’m going for groceries.
-要格伦开车送你去吗 -戴尔
– Should Glen drive you? – I don’t know, Dale.
妻子去世了 我他妈就连车都不会开了吗
Does being widowed make me a lousy goddamn driver?
汉克 要是我回来之前你就…
Hank, if I don’t see you before you…
你就走了的话
before you leave…
谢谢你回来
thanks for coming.
我想你妈妈肯定也会谢谢你的
I’m sure your mother would have appreciated it.
宝贝 我们哥几个要去”萤火虫”
Honey, we’re gonna go to Firefly
-喝一杯 -我不去
– for a drink. – No.
-走吧 -我上♥床♥睡觉了
– Come on. – I’m gonna go to bed.
-别 喝一杯 -好吧
– No. Drink. – Okay.
-戴尔去吗 -戴尔你去吗
– Dale, you coming? – Dale, you coming?
萤火虫酒吧
汉克 他对我们扔东西
Hank, he threw things at us
是想吸引我们注意 不是想伤感情
to get our attention, not to draw blood.
-你知道的吧 -不
– You know that, right? – No.
他吸引我们注意是通过发号♥施令
He issued canine commands to get our attention.
他扔杂♥志♥是为了锻炼身体
He hurled periodicals for sport.
拜托 那时你惹了那么多麻烦
Please, with all the trouble you made,
朝你扔杂♥志♥已经算好的了
you’re lucky that’s all you got.
谢谢你肯赏脸来啊 卡拉
Hey, thanks for showing up, Carla.
我知道我迟到了 比利 起诉我吧
Yeah, I know I’m late, Billy. So sue me.
去给客人倒几杯酒
Go give some grown-ups drinks, please.
他确实很严厉 但也没那么糟吧
He was tough, but, aw, come on, it wasn’t that bad.
-记得一起钓鱼吗 -只记得湖边小屋
– Remember fishing? – I remember the lake house.
没错 他还叫我们都安静
Yeah, that’s right. He used to tell us all to be quiet.
“你们会把鱼吓跑”
“You’re scaring the fish away.”
他现在每周三还去那里和莫里斯医生玩象棋
And he still goes there every Wednesday to play chess with Doc Morris.
他爱那里
He loves that place.
我是不是认识你呀
Hey, don’t I know you?
你是不是在斯塔特路开了家轮胎店呀
Don’t you run the tire-and-rim shop over on State?
-没错 -帕莫是吧
– That’s right. – Hey, Palmer?
我也认识你
I know you too.
你是那个爱摄影的智障吧
You’re the little dimwit shutterbug retard…
总是摆弄那台破烂摄像机
always with the shitty old movie camera.
行了
Easy.
帕莫法官是你们老爹吗
Judge Palmer’s your old man?
他还真以为自己是镇上老大吗
He thinks he runs this town, don’t he?
你们老爹连屁都不是
Your dad’s a piece of shit.
等等 等等 别激动
Wait, wait, no, no.
我早就说过让你闭嘴了
You know what? I told you to take it easy.
-来啊 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的 -我早说过了
– Come on, motherfucker! – I told you already.
你们谁还在假释期呢
Who’s on probation? Who’s on parole?
你们对帕莫法官不满吗
You guys have a low opinion of Judge Palmer?
你们的假释官写事件报告的时候
When your field officer’s filling out his incident report,
我一定会尽力配合他们 汇报真实情况
I’m gonna be very helpful, as helpful as possible.
我来猜猜看
So let me guess.
谁犯了醉酒驾车
Who’s got the felony DWI?
你转开了视线
Oh, you flinched.
非法持有管制药物
Possession of a controlled substance?
家庭暴♥力♥ 那是你
Domestic violence? That’s you.
你被揍了 没事吧
You all right, honey?
等你们蹲了监狱
What other random myriad of misdemeanors
还有哪些罪名会被曝光呢
is gonna come to light while you’re in the slammer?
收到法♥院♥传票不出庭应讯什么的
Failure to appear? Bench warrants? Come on.
毕竟我是唯一一位
And because I’m the only one that actually
驾照还没被吊销的人
isn’t driving with a suspended license…
我送这几位妞回家吧
I’ll be driving your gals home,
谁家住得更近
so who lives closer?
皮肤暗黄一身赘肉的你呢
Bad skin muffin-top
还是神经亢奋满嘴精♥液♥的你
or Red Bull semen breath?
-混♥蛋♥ -揍我呀 很想吃牢饭吗
– Asshole! – Throw that punch. You like County food?
我只是在我自己的周围
Maybe just my closed fist, counselor,
随意挥几下手 大律师
in my own personal space.
没准是想让你给我手里的骰子吹口仙气呢
And maybe I was gonna ask you to blow on my dice.
给掷者手中骰子吹气的多为美女
这是比喻讽刺 我听懂了 你很幽默
That’s a metaphor. I heard it. It’s good. You’re funny.
我们还是走吧
Let’s get the hell out of here.
记得找心理医生啊
Get some counseling.
美国好律师
Dershowitz?
过来下
Come here.
什么事
Yes?
你也看下我的面相呗
Why don’t you read my beads?
我可以请你喝酒
Maybe I’ll buy you a drink.
不守时 对自己姿色很满意
Punctuality issues, equal confidence in bloom…
牙齿加固 遗传基因好
strong teeth, ancestry gene pool…
我觉得你的身体越湿越性感
and I’m guessing the wetter you get, the better you look.
很有潜力
You’ll go far.
喝什么
What are you having?
再喝最后一杯
Last call, boys.
你别再喝了
You’re done.
-你帮我看着呢 -不然我在干嘛
– Are you watching for me? – What do you think I’m doing?
-帮你看着呢 -好吧
– I’m your eyes. – All right.
-笔直往后倒 -你身上有她的香味
– Straight. – You smell like her.
她好香呀
She smells nice.
是什么味道
What is that?
是培乐多彩泥 你在帮我看着吗
It’s Play-Doh. That’s what there is. Are you paying attention?
笔直往后倒 倒 倒 倒 倒
Straighten it out. Back, back, back, back.
慢慢来 很好很好
Easy. Nice, nice.

Stop!
你故意的
You did that on purpose.
-我没有 -你就是故意的
– No, I don’t… – You did it on purpose.
你自己开出来吧 戴尔我们走
You bang it out yourself. Dale, let’s go.
我们走
Let’s go.
他到底撞了什么
What the hell did he hit?
我觉得是酒喝多了撞的
I was thinking a six-pack.
他妈的
Goddamn it!
你们哪个小混♥蛋♥撞了我的车
Which one of you peckerwoods banged up my car?
-告诉我是谁干的 -爸

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!