Oh, God!
他真是自作孽
My God! Out of his own mouth comes thy judgement!
我救了你的孩子
But I have saved your son!
要死的不是我的儿子
It is not my son who will die!
而是埃及的长嗣也就是你的儿子
It is the first-born of Egypt! YOUR son, Nefretiri!
你不敢杀死法老的儿子
You would not dare strike Pharaoh’s son!
他执迷不悟 漠视神 招致他儿子的灭亡
In the hardness of his heart, Pharaoh brings death to his own son!
但他是我的儿子你不会伤害我儿子的
But he’s MY son, Moses. You would not harm MY son?
我自身是微不足道 神借我来行他的旨意
I, myself, am nothing. God’s power uses me to work his will.
你不会让他这么作的
You would not let him do this to me.
我救了你的儿子
I saved YOUR son.
我救不了你的儿子
I cannot save yours.
你的神会听你的 摩西
Your god listens to you, Moses.
午夜时分 死神便会降临埃及
About midnight, the destroyer will come into the midst of Egypt
所有埃及人的长嗣都会灭亡
and all the first-born shall die,
从法老到奴仆之子 无一幸免
from the first-born of Pharaoh to the first-born of his servants.
当你是埃及王子时你抱我在怀中
When you were Prince of Egypt, you held me in your arms.
当你是奴隶时
When you were a condemned slave,
我伏在你的脚下
I threw myself at your feet before the court of Pharaoh.
因为我爱你 摩西
Because I loved you, Moses.
这是主的旨意 奈弗提利
It is the Lord who executes judgement, Nefretiri.
回到你儿子身边吧
Go back to your son.
你对我的爱超越任何神的力量
Your love for me is stronger than the power of any god.
你不会杀死我儿子的
You will not kill my son.
请垂怜我的恐惧 我主
Turn from thy fierce wrath, O Lord!
死神 请来解脱我的痛苦
Death cometh to me to set me free
死神 请来…
Death cometh to me…
不 莉莉亚死神不会垂顾你的
No, Lilia, death will not come to you.
约书亚
Joshua!
这里太危险了
Joshua, you risk your life in coming here.
-你是长嗣 -你也是
-You are first-born. -So are you.
我带羊血来 在门柱上作记号♥
I bring lamb’s blood to mark the doorposts and lintel…
死神就会放过你
that the Angel of Death may pass you by.
约书亚 你来我就心满意足了
Joshua, it is enough that you have come to me.
我已经被同胞唾弃
I am outcast among our people.
请不要救我 应该成全我才是
Don’t save me from death, Joshua, save me from life.
明天将是一个全新的世界
Tomorrow will bring a new world.
不会有什么新世界 也不用在门上涂血
No! And no blood on this door!
舍芬 这可以救她的命 神已允许了摩西
Dathan, it will save her life! Moses has God’s promise!
摩西只有一张嘴 法老却有枪矛
Moses has words, Pharaoh has spears.
你记着 她是心甘情愿的
Remember, Joshua, of her own free will she’s mine.
他会庇护那里的
He shall cover thee with his feathers
在他的庇护下…
And under his wing shalt thou trust
“我们虽然站在死亡的阴影下”
“Though we stand in the shadow of death,
“但我主是真神 唯一的神”
“the Lord is our God. The Lord is one.”
“我主是真神 唯一的神”
“The Lord is one.”
他的真理就是你的盾牌
His truth shall be thy shield…
庇护我们度过这恐怖之夜宇宙之王
“Shield us through this night of terror, O King of the Universe.”
为何大家都那么害怕
Why is everyone afraid?
今晚有何特别之处吗
Why is this night different from all others?
因为今晚 我主要带领我们脱离埃及人的奴役
Because this night the Lord will free us from the bondage of Egypt.
不要畏惧恐怖的夜晚
Thou shalt not be afraid of the terror by night
法老的士兵
Pharaoh’s soldiers!
或者更坏的
Or worse!
也不要害怕白天的箭头
Or from the arrow that flyeth by day
贝西亚
Bithiah!
他们因惧怕你的神而释放我
In fear of your god they have set me free.
陌生人可以进来吗
May a stranger enter?
凡蒙主垂怜的都是兄弟姐妹
There are no strangers among those who seek God’s mercy.
我的卫士呢
My bearers?
凡是渴望自♥由♥的都欢迎加入
All who thirst for freedom may come with us.
死亡的黑暗今晚就会过去
The darkness of death will pass over us tonight.
明天当我们离开埃及之时自♥由♥的光辉将普照大地
Tomorrow the light of freedom will shine upon us as we go forth from Egypt.
我要和你一起走
I shall go with you, Moses.
-埃及公主 -法老的后代
-A princess of Egypt! -From the house of Pharaoh!
她崇拜偶像
An idol-worshipper!
这妇人把我从尼罗河中救起来…
This woman drew me from the Nile
开启我智慧之门
and set my feet upon the path of knowledge.
搬张椅子来给法老的妹妹
Mered, bring a chair for Pharaoh’s daughter.
摩西 你脸上散发着光辉
There is a great light shines from your face.
也许有一天我会了解的
Perhaps some day I shall understand it.
他是神的使者
He is God’s messenger, Princess.
虽然死神是见不得
If it is not forbidden to look upon the breath of pestilence,
但既然来了就看吧
then see, for it is here.
别看 以利亚撒
Do not look, Eleazar.
关上门 约书亚让死神越过吧
Close the door, Joshua, and let death pass.
摩西 死神会越过吗
Will it pass, Moses? Will it pass?
这是神的允诺 依苏贝
That is God’s promise, Elisheba.
感谢神
“Blessed art thou, o Lord our God
“赐给我们面包”
“Who bringeth forth bread from the Earth.”
快逃命 走…
Run! Run!
不要让任何邪恶或灾难接近你
There shall no evil befall you…or any plagues come near you.
无数生命倒在你的跟前
A thousand shall fall at thy sight
为什么吃无酵饼和苦菜
Why do we eat unleavened bread and bitter herbs?
快点 走另一边 不 回来
Faster! Take the other road!
苦菜让我们记得承受过的苦难
The herbs remind us of the bitterness of captivity, Eleazar.
这饼让世世代代
This is the bread of haste,that you will
都记得今晚
remember this night from generation to generation forever.
把孩子抱起来 别让它抓到
Give me back my baby!
-他们是我的同胞 -他们都是神的子民
-They are my people! -All are God’s people.
死神在我们四周
Death is all around us!
相信主人的将安然无事
But it passes those who have believed the Lord.
以利亚撒 永远记着…
Always remember, Eleazar…
他曾越过你的家门
he passed over your house.
埃及军队的队长害怕夜雾吗
Are the captains of Egypt afraid of a night mist?
-到处都是死亡的呼号♥ -那是魔鬼的诅咒 看
-The death cry is everywhere. -Some devil’s curse! Look!
我驰骋沙场三十年
I’ve known battle for 30 years, Pharaoh,
到今晚才知道什么叫恐惧
but never fear till tonight.
副官
Aide.
帮队长召集人马
Have the captains join their men.
我们拂晓出击
At the coming of dawn we will strike.
杀尽每个希伯来长嗣
No first-born Hebrew shall live.
让希伯来人离开吧 否则我们都难逃一死
Let the Hebrews go, great one,or we are all dead men.
他是你的儿子吗
He was your son?
他是我的长子
My first-born.
任何灵丹妙药都救不了他
There is no magic cure, no spell to use.
他是法老的长子
He is the first-born of Pharaoh.
我们束手无策
We have no skill before this…pestilence.
父王…
My father.
王儿…
My son.
你的咒反过来落在他身上
Your own curse is on him.
-你听谁说的 -摩西
-Where did you hear this? -From Moses.
我不让他的同胞离去
I would not let his people go
因为你的恶毒之言使我心钢硬
because your serpent’s tongue hardened my heart.
你只希望把摩西留下
You only thought to keep Moses here.
全然不在乎我的王位和我儿子
You cared nothing for my throne…or my son.
我已恳求摩西救他
I asked Moses for his life.
死神的阴影已爬上他的脸颊
The shadow of death is on his face.
不 他不会死的
No… He will not die.
队长
Captain.
火速将摩西带来见我
Take my fastest chariot. Bring Moses to me.
我会带他来 全能的法老
I will bring him, mighty Pharaoh.
他是我唯一的儿子
He’s my only son.
摩西 你征服我了
You have conquered, Moses.
奴隶的脚踏在埃及的脖子上
The foot of a slave is on the neck of Egypt.
你自尼罗河被救起后就成为我的咒语
You were saved from the Nile to be a curse upon me.
你阻隔了我和我父亲
Your shadow fell between me and my father,
我和我的声名
between me and my fame,
还有我和我的皇后
between me and my queen.
现在你又将一切笼罩在死亡之中
Your shadow now fills all things with death.
你和你的子民快离去

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!