Go out from among us, you and your people.
你们自♥由♥了
I set you free.
我们得到自♥由♥…
It is not by your word,
并非出于你的命令或我的双手
nor by my hand that we are free, Pharaoh.
是神的力量让我们得自♥由♥
The power of God has freed us.
你说得够多了
Enough of your words!
带着你的子民 牲口和灾祸
Take your people, your cattle, your god and your pestilence.
将一切毁灭埃及的东西带走
Take what spoils from Egypt you will! But go!
我的主
O Lord God…
你强壮的手带领我们脱离奴隶的枷锁
with a strong hand thou dost bring us out of bitter bondage.
明天我们将远赴自♥由♥的国度
Tomorrow we go forth a free nation.
每个人自食其果
For every man shall reap what he has sown
除了祈祷时 不须再卑躬屈膝
and bow no knee except in prayer.
我们扶老携幼
We will go with our young and with our old,
带着儿女
with our sons and with our daughters…
牲口和作物 向前前进
With our flocks and with our herds will we go,
因为我知道主是伟大的
for I know that the Lord is great
主是众神之神
and that our Lord is above all gods.
他死了
He’s dead.
冥界的大神
Soca, great lord of the lower world…
我曾背弃埃及的神
I, who have denied the gods of Egypt,
现在向你曲膝膜拜
bow before you now.
请显示你的法力胜过摩西
Show that you have power above the god of Moses,
将我的儿子起死回生
and restore the life he has taken from my son.
请将他的灵魂送过冥河回到阳间
Guide back his soul across the lake of death to the place of living men,
我会为你建造一座比金字塔还要非凡的神殿
and I will raise a temple to you mightier than the pyramids.
垂听我的祷告 黑暗的大神
Hear me, dread lord of darkness…
起来吧 以色列人
Arise, O Israel!
请看自♥由♥的曙光
Behold the dawn of freedom!
恐怖的暗夜之后
And it came to pass, after the stifling night of terror,
接着是一个重生的日子
came a day such as the world had never seen.
人群自四面八方而来
From east and west, from north and south,
他们赶着牲口及他们所有的东西
they came with all they had, driving their flocks
数以百计 成千上万
and their herds and their camels before them.By tens, by hundreds, by thousands,
人群和畜牲川流不息
unending streams of man and beast and burden,
大量牲口涌到人头狮身像的大道上
and even very much cattle,poured into the Avenue of Sphinxes.
就是兰塞巨大雕像之下
Beneath the stone feet of the four colossal images of Rameses,
这些都是他们以血汗建成的
which their own sweat and blood and sinew had hewn from solid rock,
一个国家诞生了自♥由♥终于诞生了
a nation arose and freedom was born into the world.
祖父 雷贝加在你那儿吗
Father, have you got Rebekka?
没有 雷贝加不在我这儿
No, I haven’t got Rebekka.
这揉面槽挂在你的肩上
Here’s the trough. Sling it on your shoulders.
这是一个可喜的日子
This is a blessed day!
-本卡尼 -什么事
-Here’s Rebekka! -Thank you!
-我们可以料理牛吗 -它们正朝着城门去了
-Can we take the cow? -We’re moving to the gates.
拉结 帮我抬上肩膀
Rachel, help me with this brick yoke.
不要忘了沐浴用的奶油
Don’t forget the oil for the baths!
我们要上哪儿去
Where are we going?
去一个流奶与蜜之地
To some land flowing with milk and honey!
我从没试过蜂蜜有人带路吗
I’ve never tasted honey. Anybody know the way?
总之那儿没有皮鞭 自♥由♥不会滋润你的喉咙将水袋注满水
It’s away from the whip! Freedom will wet your throats in the desert.
这是监工的房♥子 你不可闯入
This is the governor’s house! You cannot enter.
出来 统统出去
Out! All of you!
士兵来干嘛 我的门没有涂上血
Why do soldiers come here? I put no blood on my door.
难道石头会流血吗
Then stone bleeds!
你的石匠朋友干的好事
Your stonecutter did this to me!
你的财宝也无法擦去门上血迹
All your gold cannot wipe that mark from your door…
也无法擦去我心头之恨
or from my heart.
那么你就一路走到…
For that, you’ll walk all the way to…
我们要到哪里去 你们可知道我们到哪里去
Where are we going? Do you know where we’re going?
我希望你们下地狱去
To hell, I hope!
他们像舍芬一样不知将往何处
Like Dathan, they did not know where they were going,
他们只关心自己所赶的牲口
and cared no more than their flocks.
原先用来搬砖的扁担现在用来搬另一些东西
Now they used the brick yokes for a very different burden.
也有人带了树苗和种子
There went forth among them planters of vineyards and sowers of seeds,
每个人都希望能够坐在自己的无花果树下
each hoping to sit under his own vine and fig tree.
在一片光荣的混乱中
Out of this glorious chaos,
约书亚统领众人使之井然有序
it is Joshua who brings order and purpose.
在众人之前立起各族的旗子
Set the standard of each tribe before the people!
利未人在中间 犹大人在右边 以法莲人在左边
Levite in the centre, Judah to the right, Hephron left. Go!
你小心点 不要碰到我的鹅
Watch where you’re going! Watch out for my geese!
“约瑟夫是雅各布的儿子…”
“Joseph was Jacob’s son…”
“他的衣服上有很多种颜色”
“Many colours was his coat…”
亚伦和长老们抬着一具尸体
Aaron and the elders are carrying a shrouded body, Grandfather!
他们要让约瑟落叶归根
They are the bones of Joseph, to rest in his own land.
是努比亚人 祖父
Nubians, Grandfather!
-财宝车来了 -埃及的掠夺物
-Here come treasure wagons! -Spoils of Egypt.
财宝归众人分享
All who shared the toil will share this gold! Here, boy!
孩子 给那位盲人
For the blind one!
一只小金牛 祖父 还带角呢
A little golden calf, Grandfather, with horns!
是偶像崇拜者的东西
An idol. For idol-worshippers!
祖父 火把手
There are the fire-bearers!
夜晚时将它们插在各支派的旗子旁
Plant your fires at night beside the standards,
大家就可以来燃点火把 他们会一直烧着的
that all may light their torches!
挂在篷车上
Eleazar, hang this on the wagon.
拿摇篮来
Now the cradle…
约书亚…
Joshua!
约书亚
Joshua!
有产婆和医生的篷车要走在哪里
I have wagons for midwives and physicians.
五千腕尺…
Place them at 5,000 cubits…
舍芬 我会将每一次鞭打还给你
I’ll pay you back every lash you gave me, Dathan!
-在这可喜的日子别伤感情 -但你的鞭子伤得我很痛
-Is this a day for hard feelings? -I’ve felt your whip!
莉莉亚不是奴隶 你自己会走路的
Lilia is no slave, Dathan! You can carry your own carton.
让她坐
Let HER ride!
兄弟 我们有新监工了
So, now, my brother, we have NEW task-masters.
我们不用侍奉任何主人了
We serve no masters now!
别开心 不会太久的
Yes, but not for long.
-老婆婆 -约书亚
-Here. Old woman. That’s it. -Joshua!
为监工开路
Make way for the governor!
-你知道我是谁 -我知你以前是谁 监工大人
-You know who I am. -I know who you WERE.
我会解救法老告诉兰塞我不久就会回来
Go and tell Rameses I’m coming back to my house.
这些暴民今天便跟随摩西进入旷野
That rabble may follow Moses into the desert today,
但当他们的眼睛干燥发红
but when their eyes are seared red by the sun
口干舌裂
and their cracked lips bleed with thirst,
饥肠辘辘的时候
when their stomachs cramp with hunger,
他们便会咒骂摩西和他的神
they will curse the name of Moses and his god.
我舍芬到时便将他们带到法老脚下 回到泥坑里去
Then I will lead them back to Pharaoh and the brick pits.
太多人了…
There are so many.
太多了
So many.
我如何在荒野中找寻你的路径
How shall I find thy road through the wilderness, Lord?
如何在旷野中找到足够的水
How shall I find water in the desert for this multitude?
摩西 群众都集♥合♥好了
Moses…the people are assembled.
朝着神的圣山出发
Then let us go forth to the mountain of God,
他会将律法永远写在我们的心中
that he may write his commandments in our minds and hearts forever.
我们前进吧 赞美主
We march, praising his mighty name!
-命令是什么 约书亚 -命令下达了 吹号♥
-What is the word, Joshua? -Let the trumpets sound!
听着 以色列 永远记着这个日子
Hear, O Israel! Remember this day,
主人强大的能力带领我们挣脱奴隶的枷锁
when the strong hand of the Lord leads you out of bondage!
荣耀归主…
The Lord is our God! The Lord is one!
荣耀归主…
The Lord is our God! The Lord is one!
约书亚
Joshua!
当了四百年奴隶今天它却不走了
400 years in bondage and TODAY he won’t move!
荣耀归主 感谢主
The Lord is one! Praise to God…
我的架子可以载他走
My litter can carry him.
我像倾覆的水一样
I am poured out like water,
体力一丝不剩地流入死神手中
my strength dried up into the dust…of death.
我们会将你的无花果树种在新国土上
We shall plant your fig tree!
孩子们可以吃到它所结的果实
Children shall eat of its fruit!
听到了吗…
Do you hear that?
你有一个强壮的儿子
You have a strong new son!
他带领着百姓欢欣鼓舞地前进

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!