And he brought forth the people with joy and gladness.
像一只老鹰背负着初生的小鹰飞出埃及
He bore them out of Egypt as an eagle bears its young upon its wings.
但法老的心再次钢硬
But again… Pharaoh’s heart was hardened.
你还要祷告多久
How many more days and nights will you pray?
他听得见你的祷告吗
Does he hear you?
伟大的黑暗之神
Dread Lord of Darkness,
难道你比不上摩西的神吗
are you not greater than the god of Moses?
我高声向你祷告
I have raised my voice to you,
我的儿子依然没有复活
yet life has not come to the body of my son.
-请你垂听 -他听不见的
-Hear me! -He cannot hear you.
他只是一块鸟头的岩石
He’s nothing but a piece of stone with the head of a bird.
他会听见的
He WILL hear me.
我代表埃及
I am Egypt.
埃及 你什么都不是
Egypt? You are nothing.
你任由摩西杀了我的儿子 什么神都不能令他起死回生
You let Moses kill my son. No god can bring him back.
你对摩西采取任何行动了吗 他是怎么死的
What have you done to Moses? How did he die?
他被你折磨时有向你乞求吗
Did he cry for mercy when you tortured him?
带我去看他的尸体 我要看…
Bring me to his body! I want to see it, Rameses! I want to see it!
这是我的儿子
This is my son.
他本来会成为法老…
He would have been Pharaoh.
君临全世界
He would have ruled the world.
现在谁来哀悼他
Who mourns him now?
甚至连你也不会
Not even you. All you can think of is Moses.
你不会看见他的尸体 我把他赶出埃及
You will not see his body. I drove him out of Egypt.
我不能和他的神对抗
I cannot fight the power of his god.
他的神 祭司们说法老才是真神
HIS god? The priests say that Pharaoh is a god,
你才不是神 你连人都算不上
but you are not a god, you are even less than a man.
听我说 兰塞
Listen to me, Rameses,
我去找摩西 你认为我很邪恶 你说对了
you thought I was evil when I went to Moses, and you were right.
你想知道发生了什么事吗
Shall I tell you what happened, Rameses?
他视我为街上的娼妓 不屑一顾
He spurned me, like a strumpet in the street.
我奈弗提利 埃及皇后
I, Nefretiri, Queen of Egypt!
你朝思暮想的东西他连碰都不想碰
All that you wanted from me he would not even take.
你听见耻笑声吗
Do you hear laughter, Pharaoh?
不是列国君王的笑声
Not the laughter of kings,
是旷野中奴隶们的耻笑声
but the laughter of slaves on the desert!
耻笑
Laughter?
耻笑
Laughter?
王儿 我要在他们的尸身上建造你的坟墓
My son, I shall build your tomb upon their crushed bodies!
我要他们万劫不得超生
If any escape, their seed shall be scattered and accursed forever!
我的甲衣战袍
My armour. War crown.
耻笑
Laughter?
我要将奴隶的笑声变成痛苦号♥叫
I will turn the laughter of these slaves into wails of torment!
摩西死在我战车轮下时…
They SHALL remember the name of Moses,
他们将会永远记得他
only that he died under my chariot wheels!
你要亲手杀了他
Kill him with your own hands.
吹战斗号♥ 通知瞭望塔
Let the trumpet sound. Alert the watch towers.
所有战车在城门下集♥合♥
Assemble all the chariots at the city gate.
遵命
I obey!
努亚和底比斯为我拉战车
Ready my chariot.
我会为你们夺回寺庙的宝物
I will bring you back your temple treasure!
把刀带回来 要染上他的血
Bring it back to me stained with his blood.
我会
I will!
跟着用它杀了你
To mingle with your own!
军队敬礼
Salute!
万岁…
Hail!
记着你们长子的血恨
Remember your first-born!
-杀死奴隶 -杀死奴隶
-Death to the slaves! -Death to the slaves!
-杀死他们的神 -杀死他们的神
-Death to their god! -Death to their god!
法老万岁
Hail!
出发
Forward!
你听到从海面来的雷声吗
Do you hear thunder? Over the sea?
不 声音来自旷野
No, it comes from the desert.
那是马匹的蹄声
That’s the thunder of horses!
看 法老的战车
Look! Pharaoh’s chariot!
我们后无退路卡尼 警告其他人
We’re trapped against the sea! Caleb, warn the north tents!
约书亚
Joshua?
那是约书亚的号♥角
That’s Joshua’s horn!
所有男人在路口集♥合♥将车子排成屏障
All men to the pass! Get horses, wagons! Form a barrier!
为何吹警号♥
What’s the alarm?
法老的战车 用车子堵住路口
Pharaoh’s chariot! Block the pass with carts!
妇女和小孩到海边去
Women and children, to the sea!
拿出锄头 斧头
Bring shovels! Mallets!
听我说…
Hear me! Hear me!
锄头抵挡得住弓箭吗 你的车挡得住法老的战车吗
Can mallets stop arrows? Will your cart stop Pharaoh’s chariots?
你们希望看到丈夫被杀吗
Women, do you want your men killed?
摩西 我已经令人堵住了路
Moses! Pharaoh’s chariots! I’ve ordered men to block the pass!
-没有人抵挡得了 -约书亚 叫他们退回来
-We can’t fight chariots! -Order the men to move back, Joshua.
退回来 退进海里吗
Move back? Where? lnto the sea?
退进神的手中
Into the hand of God.
拯救者 不错他将领你们走向死亡
Deliverer? He’s delivered you to death!
看…
Look! Look!
都是摩西的错 将他交给法老
Blame Moses for this! Deliver him to Pharaoh!
对 对 砸死他
Yes! Yes! Stone him!
摩西的神不是将领之才带他走进没有退路的死角
The god of Moses is a poor general… to leave him no retreat.
你们看见主的神迹无数次
Ten times you have seen the miracles of the Lord!
但仍然没有信心
And still you have no faith!
他是假先知 将你们引向死亡
He delivers you to death!
打死他…
Stone him! Stone him!
听摩西说话 他传达神的旨意
Listen to Moses! He speaks God’s will!
-我可以阻止他们 -战车不知道分别阶级
-They will stop for me! -A chariot knows no rank.
难道埃及没有墓地
Was it because there where no graves in Egypt
所以你要我们死在旷野
that you took us to die in the wilderness?
不要害怕
Fear not!
站住 看看主行神迹解救我们
Stand still and see the salvation of the Lord!
-一条火柱 -这是神的气息
-A pillar of fire! -The work of God!
冲过去
Through it!
不 陛下 你无法对抗神之火
No, great one! You cannot breach the fire of God!
带着你们的家眷牲口继续前进
Gather your families and flocks. We must go with all speed.
往哪里去 溺死在海里吗
Go where? To drown in the sea?
火柱能阻挡法老到什么时候
How long can the fire hold?
今天以后你们再也看不到他的战车了
After this day you shall see his chariots no more!
不 你们会死在战车下
No! You’ll be dead under them!
主会为我们战争
The Lord of Hosts will do battle for us!
看他大能的手
Behold his mighty hand!
狂风分开了海水
The wind opens the sea!
是神以他的气息分开了海水
God opens the sea with the blast of his nostrils!
-带令百姓从海水中间走过去 -他的旨意将被完成
-Lead them through the waters. -His will be done!
他在众人面前分开海水以火柱阻挡我们的去路
He opens the waters for them and he bars our way with fire.
让他们去吧 人无法与神抗争
Let us go. Men cannot fight a god!
与其苟且偷安不如光荣战死
Better to die in battle with a god, than live in shame.
赞美神 下去吧
Praise God and down into it!
神将我们从法老手中解救出来
God has delivered us!
-帮我们一把 -别管轮子了
-Help us! -Never mind the wheel!
快推 我还要活命
Pull! Pull for your lives!
你的性命不值一文
Is your life worth so much?
尽可能保住面包
Save the bread if you can!
用拖索将产婆的车拉上去
Bring Caleb to help with the wagons!
摩西 站在岩石上
Moses! Stand on the rock
让大家看见你 不致没有信心 站在高处
where the people can see you and have hope!
帮忙推马车
Above us!
火柱消失了
The fire dies!
追赶敌人
Sound the pursuit!

Chariots, halt!
这是屠夫的工作不是法老的事
This is work for a butcher, not a Pharaoh.
赶尽杀绝
Destroy them all.
但摩西要留活口
But bring Moses to me alive.
枪矛准备 前进
Level spears! Forward!
-来 帮我抱他 -等一等…
-Here! Take him! -Wait! Wait!
祖父 马车来了
Grandfather, look, the horses are coming!
战车来了 快逃命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!