They call it silk.
耶利哥的使者
The ambassador from Jericho.
你是哪个国家派来的
What kingdom has sent you?
天上的国度派我来的
The kingdom of the Most High.
-你们带来什么礼物 -我们带来神的旨意
-What gifts do you bring? -We bring you the word of God.
神怎么说
What is this word?
以色列人的神说
Thus sayeth the Lord God of Israel,
“让我的子民离开”
“Let my people go!”
奴隶是我的
The slaves are mine.
他们的生命是我的 他们的财产也都是我的
Their lives are mine. All that they own is mine.
我不认识你的神
I do not know your God,
也不会让以色列人离开
nor will I let Israel go.
你有何权利奴役他们
Who are you to make their lives bitter in bondage?
人类是受神的律法统治而不是凡人的意志
Men shall be ruled by law, not the will of other men.
要我释放你的同胞的神是谁
Who is this God that I should let your people go?
亚伦
Aaron.
在法老面前把我的权杖扔下
Cast down my staff before Pharaoh
他便可知道神的力量
that he may see the power of God.
你们会知道唯有主是真神
In this you shall know that the Lord is God.
妈…他把权杖变成眼镜蛇
Mother! He turned his staff into a cobra!
他不会伤害你的 儿子
Nothing of HIS will harm you, my son.
你的神的法力只不过是低劣戏法
The power of your God is a cheap magician’s trick.
大祭司
Jannes.
妈 看
Mother, look!
大祭司 你看到了吗
Jannes, do you see?
摩西的蛇吞下了另外两条蛇
Moses’ serpent swallows up the others.
你给我这权杖以统领毒蝎和蛇
You gave me this staff to rule over scorpions and serpents,
神却将它变成统领列王的权杖
but God made it a rod to rule over kings.
这就是他的旨意 听命吧
Hear his word, Rameses, and obey.
听命
Obey?
难道埃及没有魔术师…
Are there no magicians in Egypt
懂得使杖变作蛇
that you have come back to make serpents out of sticks?
或者变出一只兔子来吗
Or cause rabbits to appear?
我会让你的杖再显些更大的奇迹
I will give your staff a greater wonder to perform.
带着权杖到你的同胞跟前
Bear it before your idle people
叫他们不用草造出砖来
and bid them make bricks without straw.
-不用草怎能造出砖来 -他的权杖会变出草
-How can that be done? -Let his staff provide them.
或者叫他们自己去捡草
Or let them glean straw for themselves.
但是造砖的数目不能减少
But their tally of bricks shall not diminish.
皇上有旨 立刻执行
So let it be written. So let it be done.
亚伦…我们什么时候离开埃及
Aaron. Aaron, when do we leave Egypt?
我们走不了
We do not leave Egypt.
为什么…摩西保证过的
But Moses promised us.
你说过拯救我们的
But you said we’d be freed!
我为你们带来了更多的麻烦
I have brought more evil upon you.
请神原谅我错用了你的法力
God forgive my weak use of his strength.
错用 你作了什么事
Moses, what have you done to us?
法老有令 不供给制砖用的草
It is Pharaoh’s order that you be given no straw to make your tally of bricks.
不供给草 不可能的
No straw?
没有草怎么做砖
How can we make bricks without straw?
你们夜间到野地去割草
You will glean the fields by night.
妇女和小孩也一样工作
Your women and children, too.
这就是所谓的拯救者
Is this the deliverer?
你让法老加倍压♥迫♥我们
You’ve brought the wrath of Pharaoh upon us!
你这样是要我们死
You put a sword in their hands!
用石头打死他…
Stone him! Stone him!
让开 跟我来
Stand aside! Come!
走吧
Follow!
这就是你们的拯救者 快去找草吧
There goes your deliverer. Now go find your straw.
记着 数目要一样一块砖都不能少
Remember the tally must be the same. Not one brick less.
我咒你
I cursed you.
每当我在兰塞怀里的时候 我咒的是你 不是他
Each time Rameses took me in his arms I cursed you, not him,
因为我爱你
because I love you.
爱你的摩西已经是另外一个人了
The Moses who loved you was another man.
不 你还是同一个人
No, he was not.
你自以为变了 其实还是一样
You believe you’ve changed, but you haven’t.
你自称先知 是神的使者
You call yourself a prophet, a man of God,
但我知道的更清楚
but I know better.
山里的雷声不可能改变你如同你改变我一样
I don’t believe only the thunder of a mountain stirs your heart,as you stir mine.
奈弗提利 我亲眼见到神的光辉
Nefretiri, I have stood in the burning light of God’s own presence.
不是他召你来的 是我召你的
It was not he who saved you just now. I did that.
摩西 摩西
Oh, Moses, Moses.
为何我偏偏爱上一个傻子
Why, of all men, did I fall in love with the prince of fools?
不过当我在你怀里时你说什么我都相信
But I believe anything you tell me when I’m in your arms.
为何你要拒绝我和你自己
Why must you deny me and yourself?
因为我必须对神…
Because I am bound to a God
我的同胞和一位牧羊女负责
and to a people and to a shepherd girl.
牧羊女 你怎会爱上她
A shepherd girl? What can she be to you?
旷野的烈日迷惑了你的心智吗
Unless the desert sun has dulled your senses.
她的皮肤粗糙得可以磨大蒜吗
Does she…grate garlic on her skin?
还是跟我的一样柔软
Or is it soft as mine?
她的唇像旷野的粗砂般干燥吗
Are her lips chafed and dry as the desert sand?
还是跟我的一样濡湿红润
Or are they moist and red like a pomegranate?
她的头发像我的一样芬芳吗
Is it the fragrance of myrrh that scents her hair?
还是散发着羊骚味
Or is it the odour of sheep?
有些美是超越感观之外
There is a beauty beyond the senses, Nefretiri.
就好像苍翠的山谷和宁静的湖水
Beauty like the quiet of green valleys and still waters.
性灵之美是你无法理解的
Beauty whose spirit you cannot understand.
也许我是无法理解
Perhaps not.
但是性灵之美无法解救你的同胞
But beauty of the spirit will not free your people, Moses.
除非你投入我怀抱否则他们无法离开埃及
YOU will come to me or THEY will never leave Egypt.
以色列人的命运不是操纵在你手中
The fate of Israel is not in your hands, Nefretiri.
不是吗 谁可以软化法老的心
Oh, isn’t it? Who else can soften Pharaoh’s heart?
或是让他更无情
Or harden it?

Yes.
也许你是神旨意的一端
You may be the lovely dust through which God will work his purpose.
把家里的水瓶装满
Fill every jar with water.
告诉其他人 七天将无水可喝
For seven days there will be none to drink.
-这口井从来没干过 -况且河水充裕
-But this well has never run dry. -And the river is high.
-这是为什么 -这话是谁说的
-Whose word is that? -One who knows.
无所不知的人
So fill your jars or go thirsty.
-米利暗从不说谎 -不错 我去拿更多瓶子来
-Miriam is always right. -Yes, I’m going back for more jars.
约书亚 她每天都来井边
Yes, Joshua. She comes to the well every day.
你在这里等着 她就要来了
Wait and you will see her.
明智的舍芬派你到井边来吗
It is wise of Dathan to send you to the well, Lilia,
他怕井水可能有毒
or he might find his water poisoned.
他们告诉我你死了
They told me you were dead.
那个爱约书亚的我已经死了
To all I love, Joshua, I am dead.
-舍芬 -不错 是舍芬
-Dathan? -Yes. Dathan.
你心甘情愿的吗
Of your own free will?
我是心甘情愿的
Of my own free will.
你不再是奴隶了 拯救者来解救我们了
You are no man’s slave. The hour of deliverance has come.
对我来说都一样 约书亚
Not for me, Joshua.
赞美伟大的尼罗河神
Hail to thee, great god of the Nile!
你是埃及的生命之源
Thy waters are the blood of Egypt.
赞美农作之神
Hail to thee, maker of barley,
你赐给我们粮食和财富
feeder of cattle, carrier of ships,
赞美众神…
greatest of all the gods.
埃及的法老 你尚没服从神的旨意…
Pharaoh of Egypt! You have not yet obeyed the Lord.
让我的同胞离去
Let my people go!
这剑可以了结此事
The point of the sword…
由他胡说 让人知道他已疯了
Let him rave that men shall know him mad.
服从神的旨意
Obey the Lord
否则他会对着尼罗河发怒
or he will raise his hand against the waters of the river.
我来祝福这条河 你却来咒它
I have come to bless the waters, you have come to curse them.
牧羊人的神会胜过法老的神吗
We will learn if a shepherd god is stronger than the gods of Pharaoh.
他是生命之源灌育旷野 孕育青葱的草原
Water of life, give drink to the desert and make green the meadow.
亚伦
Aaron.
以我的杖击打河水
Stretch out my staff against the waters.

Look!
他击打的地方出血了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!