Where he’s touched the river, it bleeds.
河水变成血
The water turns to blood!
血从神像处流出
Blood flows from the god!
看它如何蔓延
See how it spreads.
是血
It IS blood!
你们知道主的法力吧
That you may know the power of the Lord,
七天之间埃及将无水可喝
for seven days, Egypt will thirst.
-七天没有水 快装满水 -瘟疫将蔓延
-Seven days without water! -Pestilence will be everywhere!
四十九天也一样
Were it seven times seven days,
这种戏法救不了你的同胞
no magician’s trick will set your people free.
圣水 洗净血污吧
Sacred water, make pure the flood from which you came.
神在此地行各种神迹
And God smote the land with all manner of plagues,
但法老的心依然刚硬
but still Pharaoh’s heart was hardened.
陛下 你听到埃及百姓的呼唤
Great one, you hear the cry of Egypt.
让他们做砖 会叫得更大声
They would cry louder if THEY had to make the bricks.
驱散他们
Send them away.
百姓口渴难耐
The people have been plagued by thirst,
而且受到各种毒虫的侵扰
by frogs, by lice, by flies.
他们无法再忍♥耐了
They can endure no more.
你为何不把这罪魁祸首抓来见我
Why do you bring this worker of evil before me?
神殿里的人都逃光了 百姓背弃了众神
The people desert the temples and turn from the gods.
什么神
What gods?
你们这些祭司创造了神
You prophets and priests MADE the gods,that you may prey upon the fears of men.
尼罗河水变红时我亦感到惊恐
When the Nile ran red, I too was afraid…
后来我接到大山区的报告
until word came of a mountain beyond the cataracts
是不洁的泥土污染了河水
which spewed red mud and poisoned the water.
是这支手杖行的神迹吗
Was it the staff that caused this?
是你的神让青蛙上岸活鱼沉死吗
Was it the wonder of your god that fish died and frogs left the water?
是他让苍蝇虫子散布疾病吗
Was it a miracle that flies and lice should bloat upon their carrion and spread disease?
这些都是自然原因所造成 不是任何神的奇迹
These things were ordered by themselves, not by any god!
退下
Now go.
你就会知道 这都是神的奇迹
That you may know these things are done of God…
你会看见晴空下起冰块
you shall see hail fall from a clear sky
大地燃起烈火
and burn as fire upon the ground.
你会看见白天变成黑夜
You shall see darkness cover Egypt when the sun climbs high to noon.
然后你便知道敬畏神服从他的旨意
And you shall know that God is God and bow down to his will.
没有任何事能让我屈服于你
Nothing of this Earth can make me bow to you, Moses.
看 冰块就快降临了
Behold, the hail comes.
三日三夜的黑暗后
When darkness has covered Egypt for three days,
你的百姓会求救于我
your ministers will send for me.
在这三天的黑暗里…
In the three days of darkness,
你们像怕黑的小孩哭哭啼啼
you have whined like frightened children in the night.
摩西说三天后太阳会出现 果真如此
Moses said the sun would shine in three days and it is true.
陛下 让他的百姓离去吧
Let his people go,
不然全埃及将会寸草不生
or Egypt will be barren from the cataracts to the sea.
父王会释放奴隶吗
Will my father free the slaves?
死牛和枯萎的庄稼能征到税收吗
Can taxes be collected from blighted harvests?
是恐惧统治全埃及…还是我
Does fear rule Egypt…or do l?
我们不怕凡间的军队
We fear no army of the Earth,
但我们的刀剑能消灭灾祸吗
but can we fight plagues with swords?
这算不上侮辱 他们胜之不武
There is no shame in this.
并非法老向奴隶屈服…
It is not Pharaoh who yields to the slave,
而是他的参谋们
but his counsellors.
我应你们的要求召摩西晋见
I have summoned Moses at your request.
百姓会感激你的 陛下
People will bless you, great one.
世人会向悬空的王位致敬吗
Does the world bow to an empty throne?
悬空
Empty?
法老会不为自己的儿子着想吗
Does a Pharaoh harden his heart against his son?
放走了奴隶谁来为他建造新城
If you let the Hebrews go, who will build HIS cities?
你叫摩西无草制砖
You told Moses to make bricks without straw.
现在他要你无砖建城
Now HE tells YOU to make cities without bricks!
不知道谁是奴隶 谁是法老
Who is the slave… and who is the Pharaoh?
兰塞 你听见笑声吗
Do you hear laughter, Rameses?
是列国君王的笑声
Yes, the laughter of kings
巴比伦 迦南
in Babylon, in Canaan,
特洛伊…
in Troy…
因为埃及向奴隶的神称臣
as Egypt surrenders to the god of slaves!
带希伯来人上来
Bring the Hebrew in.
到花♥园♥去 法老之子不宜看见…
Go into the garden. It’s not good for a son of Pharaoh
他父亲向奴隶之子臣服
to see his father humbled by a son of slaves.
王儿 站在我旁边
My son, stand beside me.
黑暗让你想通了吗
Have the days of darkness made you see the light, Rameses?
你打算释放我的子民吗
Will you now free my people?
陛下 请宣旨
Great one, bid the scribe read the order.
把纸给我
Give me the writing.
法老 你无法和他的神对抗
You cannot resist the power of his god!
我不承认他的神 也不会释放他的子民
I know not his god! Neither will I let his people go.
你在神面前不肯自卑到何时
How long will you refuse to humble yourself before God?
若你再降一次灾
If you bring another plague upon us,
这次把尼罗河染成鲜红的人将会是我
it is not your god but I who will turn the Nile red with blood.
你的祖宗曾以希伯来男婴的血将歌♥珊地染红
As your father’s father did with the blood of our male children!
若再有灾难降临埃及
If there is one more plague on Egypt,
那是因为你的言语而招祸
it is by YOUR word that God will bring it.
全地都将有大哀号♥
And there shall be so great a cry throughout the land
你一定会让我们离去
that you will surely let the people go.
别再来见我 摩西
Come to me no more, Moses,
再见面的时候也就是你的死期
for on the day you see my face again,you will surely die.
如是我言
So let it be written.
我要给他和他的神一个惨痛教训
I will give this spawn of slaves and his god an answer the world will not forget!
指挥官
Commander of the Host,
率领泰尼斯的战车
call on the chariots from Talis.
将会再有一次灾难
There SHALL be one more plague…
但这次是降临在歌♥珊地的奴隶上
only it will come upon the slaves of Goshen!
每一家的长嗣都要死
First-born of each house shall die,
第一个是摩西的儿子
beginning with the son of Moses.
你就是摩西娶的牧羊女
You are the shepherd girl that Moses married?
埃及皇后果然漂亮和他说的一样
The queen of Egypt IS beautiful… as he told me.
我丈夫不在家
My husband is not here.
这是摩西的儿子吗
Is this Moses’ son?
是的 这是我们的儿子
Yes, this is our son.
你想干什么
What do you want of us?
你不用怕我
You need have no fear of me.
我以前怕的是他对你的回忆
I feared only his memory of you.
你已经令他把我忘了
You have been able to erase it?
他把我们俩都忘了
He has forgotten both of us.
当他去寻找他的神 你失去他
You lost him when he went to seek his god.
当他找到他的神 我失去他
I lost him when he found his god.
至少他留给你一个儿子
At least he left you a son to cherish.
我来是救他的儿子
I am here to save his son.
为什么
From what?
法老下令杀死每一个以色列长子
From Pharaoh’s decree that the first-born of Israel must die.
杀死
Die?
亚伯拉罕的神
God of Abraham!
别让他这么作 不要对小孩下手
Don’t let him do this! Not to the children!
往米甸的车队正等待你们母子
A caravan for Midian awaits you and your son.
我的马车会送你们去
My chariot will take you to it.
我很惊奇你注意到我
I’m surprised you noticed me.
你今早在皇宫里没有看我一眼
You didn’t at the palace this morning.
为什么 你害怕看见我吗
Why? Were you afraid to look at me?
奈弗提利 你想怎样
What do you want, Nefretiri?
我要你 一切都将结束了
You, Moses. Everything about us is coming to an end!
不是你毁了埃及就是埃及毁了你
You will destroy Egypt or Egypt will destroy you.
我是你的
I belong to you, Moses.
她和你的儿子到米甸去了
She’s gone with your son to Midian.
她为何要离去
Why did she leave?
她知道你会宁愿牺牲亲骨肉先救别人的孩子
She knew you’d try to save the other children before your own son.
为什么要救别人的孩子
From what?
兰塞正召集战车和刀斧手
Rameses is massing the Libyan axemen, the chariots, Sardinian swordsmen.
干什么 他想干什么
Why? Tell me why!
杀掉所有以色列的长嗣
To destroy the first-born of Israel.
神啊

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!