I sent for both of you.
他说因为其他事务缠身所以不能前来
His word is that he cannot attend you, being pressed by other matters.
你们听到吗 其他事务
Did you hear that? Other matters?
备车
My escort.
你我到歌♥珊地
I will ride with you, my son,
且看他在建城还是在阴谋叛变
to see what rears itself in Goshen, a city or treason.
你这个骗子 如果挑拨塞都斯和摩西…
You lying adder! You’ll destroy yourself with your own venom
你会自毁的
if you try to turn Sethi against Moses.
是你挑拨塞都斯来反对我
You would turn Sethi against me.
你得记住你是下一任法老的妻子
Remember, my sweet, that you must be wife to the next Pharaoh,
你将会属于我 就像我的狗 马和猎鹰一样
that you’re going to be mine, all mine, like my dog or my falcon.
不过我会多爱你一些 但我不会信任你
Only I will love you more and trust you less.
你不会像爱摩西那样爱我
You will never do the things to me you would have done to Moses.
我对你了若指掌 亲爱的
I know you, my sweet.
你是只爪牙锐利的孔雀
You’re a sharp-clawed, treacherous little peacock.
不过你是神的食物 我要一人独享
But you’re food for the gods and I’m going to have all of you.
你休想 你以为刚才的吻是我给你的承诺
None of me. Did you think my kiss was a promise of what you’ll have?
那你就错了 那是告诉你你永远无法得到我
No, my pompous one, it was to let you know what you will NOT have.
我永远也不会爱你
I could NEVER love you.
这又何妨
Does that matter?
你还是得作我的妻子
You will be my wife.
随时应我的召唤前来
You will come to me whenever I call you.
我会喜欢那样的
And I will enjoy that very much.
你喜不喜欢那是你的事
Whether you enjoy it or not is your own affair.
不过我想你会喜欢的
But I think you will.
岩石受力太大了 要多加点沙
That drop puts too much strain on the stone. We need more sand.
我要冒险行事了 巴卡 距离纪念大典时日无多了
I’ll risk it, Baka. There’s little time till the day of jubilee.
万一石碑断裂你的前途也完了
If the stone cracks, you may crack with it.
蓝色信♥号♥♥预备
Ready blue signal.
打蓝旗
Blue pennant.
蓝旗 打樁手待命
Blue pennant!
-打樁手就位 -打绿旗
-The snubber is ready. -Green pennant.
打樁手预备
Mallet men, ready!
打樁手预备 清理一下
Mallet men, stand by! Clear the main hawser!
打樁手就位
Mallet men ready.
你似乎不高兴见到我
You are not pleased to see me here.
怎么会呢只是我有更重要的事要做
I am, Great Pharaoh, but now I have important things to do.
红色旗预备
Red pennant, stand by.
兰塞也是这么告诉我
So Rameses tells me.
你的工作比服从我的命令还重要
More important things than obeying my orders.
你命令我建造这座城 石碑受力太大了 不容再迟疑
You ordered me to finish this city. That stone must be moved.
打红旗
Red pennant.
红旗 开始
Red pennant…strike!
-石碑会断裂 -有二千名奴隶在拉绳索
-The stone will break. -2,000 slaves are on the ropes.
这就是庆祝登基的纪念碑
There is the obelisk of your jubilee.
巴卡 派一千名奴隶清理沙土
Baka, put 1 ,000 slaves to removing the sand
直到基石巩固
until the stone settles to its base.
法老满意吗
Pharaoh is pleased?
我满意这石碑 但外间对你的指控却令我非常不悦
With the obelisk, yes, but not with certain accusations made against you.
谁指控我
By whom?
-你打开大庙的谷仓 -是的
-You raided the temple granaries. -Yes.
-你把粮食分发给奴隶 -是的
-You gave the grain to the slaves. -Yes.
让他们七天中有一天休息
You gave them one day in seven to rest.
是的
Yes.
你这样做是要讨好他们吗
Did you do this to gain their favour?
新城是用砖头逐块建造的
A city is built of brick, Pharaoh.
强壮的干的活多 瘦饿的干的活少
The strong make many. The starving make few.
已死的奴隶则什么也不能作
The dead make none.
谈了很多对我的指控了
So much for accusations.
请你看看成果
Now judge the results.
纪念你无上功绩的方尖碑
The pylons commemorate your victory at Kadish where you broke the Amorites.
-它是全埃及最高的吗 -全世界都没有比它高的了
-Are there any higher in Egypt? -There are none higher in the world.
有这么多奴隶你可以建一支军队
With so many slaves, you could build…an army.
但我建的是一座城
But I HAVE built a city.
十六座狮身法老像将镇守城门
16 of these lions of Pharaoh will guard its gates.
这座城象征塞都斯的荣耀
It shall be the city of Sethi’s glory.
这些奴隶忠于我还是忠于摩西
Are these slaves loyal to Sethi’s glory or to you, Moses?
奴隶崇拜他们的神
The slaves worship their god…
而我只忠于你
and I serve only you.
让你的狮身像证明我对你的忠心是千年不移
Let your own image proclaim my loyalty for a thousand years.
太好了
Superb!
你说这是叛变吗
And this you call treason?
对我尽忠的人将得到表扬
Who would take a throne by force that he has earned by deeds?
你的名字将被刻在每根石柱上
your name shall be carved beside mine on every pylon.
而你 兰塞 门都没有
Yours, Rameses, will be nowhere.
因为你恶意控告你的兄弟
In my judgement book, you have accused your brother falsely.

Come.
法老 他是你的亲骨肉
Great Pharaoh, he is the son of your body.
摩西 不用你来护我
I need no help, Moses, to hold what is mine.
由我决定什么该是你的
I decide what is yours.
跟我来 摩西
Come with me, Moses.
你会因摩西建成新城而失掉王位吗
Will you lose the throne because Moses builds a city?
他建造的城将以我为名
The city that he builds shall bear my name.
他爱的女人将怀我的孩子
The woman that he loves shall bear my child.
皇上有旨 奉行无违
So it shall be written. So it shall be done.
这件衣服正合祭典之用
Yes. This is for the temple ceremony.
这件…不好
This…
这件
Ah, this!
这件则是我的嫁衣
This for my wedding night.
你没有机会穿上它
You will never wear it.
为什么
Why not?
我有个机密告诉你 叫开她们
I have brought you a cloth more revealing. Send them away.
你们退下且听这老巫婆说些什么
Go, then, while I hear what this puckered old persimmon has to say.
有什么坏消息要告诉我
Well? What croakings of doom have you today?
你永远不能嫁给你想嫁的人
You prepare for a marriage that will never be.
你喝多了酒吗
You’ve been drinking honey wine!
我不能让法老和兰塞被出♥卖♥♥♥
I shall not let the Pharaoh and Rameses be betrayed.
一个奴隶干嘛在乎谁当法老
Why should a slave care which Pharaoh rules?
我守密三十年了
For 30 years, I have been silent.
现在历代法老都从墓里呼唤我
Now all the kings of Egypt cry out to me from their tombs,
别让希伯来人登上王位
“Let no Hebrew sit upon our throne.”
你胡说些什么
What are you saying?
兰塞是王室的血脉
Rameses has the blood of many kings.
-摩西呢 -他比尘土还低贱
-And Moses. -He is lower than the dust.
他全无皇室血统
Not one drop of royal blood flows through his veins.
他是希伯来奴隶之子
He is the son of Hebrew slaves.
我要将你碎尸万段
I’ll have you torn into so many pieces,
就连秃鹰都找不着
even the vultures won’t find them.
是谁编造的谎言 兰塞吗
Who hatched this lie? Rameses?
兰塞还不晓得
Rameses does not know…yet.
你去对贝西亚说吧
You will repeat this to Bithiah!
贝西亚从河中拾获这奴隶视他为己出
Bithiah drew a slave child from the Nile,
并使他成为王子
called him son and Prince of Egypt,
借此安慰不能生育的痛苦
blinding herself to the truth and the pain of an empty womb.
当时只有你和贝西亚在场吗
Were you two alone?
一个小女孩领我去见约苏贝尔
A little girl led me to the Hebrew woman Yochabel
她是摩西的亲生母亲
that the child might be suckled by his true mother.
当心了 老货
Take care, old frog.
你说了太多不利摩西的话
You croak too much against Moses.
你愿意被一个奴隶弄污吗
Would you mingle the blood of slaves with your own?
除了他以外 我谁都不嫁
He will be my husband. I shall have no other.
那就用这块布包你的儿子吧
Use this to wrap your first-born.
这是利未人的外袍碎布
Torn from a Levite’s robe.
也是摩西的包布
It was Moses’ swaddling cloth.
也是你的裹尸布
And your shroud!
你以为我在乎他的出身吗
You think I care whose son he is?
-兰塞会在乎的 -我不会让你告诉他的
-Rameses does. -You won’t live to tell him.
奈弗提利 你关门是要让王子苦苦乞求吗
Nefretiri! Have you closed your doors to make a beggar of a prince?
我才是在苦苦乞求求你将我抱入怀中 吻我
I’m the beggar, Moses, begging you to hold me in your arms. Kiss me.
你用不着乞求
You’re no beggar, my love.
你已征服了我我一辈子是你的奴隶

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!