He showed you no milk and honey! I show you a god of gold!
跟我来吧
Come with me! Follow me!
你亵渎神 偶像崇拜者
Blasphemers! ldolaters!
你将会自食恶果
For this you shall drink bitter waters!
神在今天向你们宣扬他的律法
God has set before you this day
生命 美善死亡与邪恶的律法
his laws of life and good and death and evil.
不愿服从律法者…
Those who will not live by the law…
将因律法而死
shall die by the law!
主非常气愤以色列人
And the Lord’s anger was kindled against Israel.
为要证明以色列人会否遵守他的律法
And to prove whether they would keep his commandments or no,
他使以色列人在旷野飘流四十年
he made them wander in the wilderness 40 years,
直到犯罪的那一代都绝灭为止
until the generation that had done evil in the sight of the Lord was consumed.
然而摩西的视力并没模糊 体力依然强健
But Moses’ eye was not dim, nor his natural force abated.
他从摩押平原登上尼波山
And he went up from the plains of Moab unto the mountains,
主指给他看约旦河以北之地
and the Lord showed him all the land that was beyond the river Jordan.
主向我发怒
The Lord was angry with me
因为在我磐石上击了两下
because I disobeyed him by the waters of strife.
他对我说 “你举目观看这片新土地”
And he said unto me, “Behold the new land with thine eyes.
“你将不会越过约旦河”
“Thou shalt not cross over this river Jordan.”
那我也要留下来
Then I shall stay.
是主在召唤我 西坡拉我自己去
I am called by the Lord, Sephora. I go alone.
看 摩西
Look, Moses.
人们到达约旦河了
The people have come to the river Jordan.
他们将律法放在约柜里
In the Ark they carry the law you brought them.
你教导他们光依面包是不够的
You taught them not to live by bread alone.
你是神的火把 照亮自♥由♥之路
You are God’s torch, that lights the way to freedom.
我爱你
I love you.
约书亚
Joshua…
我托付你并赐予你力量
Joshua, I charge you and strengthen you,
过约旦河去领导众人
for you shall go over Jordan to lead the people.
我和我的家人永远侍奉主
As for me and my house, we shall serve the Lord.
将书给我
Mered, give me the books.
以利亚撒 将这五本书放在约柜里…
Eleazar…set these five books in the Ark of the Covenant,
与法版并列
by the tablets of the Ten Commandments,
那是主重新颁发给我们的
which the Lord restored unto us.
去吧 向万邦和万民
Go. Proclaim liberty throughout all the lands,
宣扬自♥由♥的真义
unto all the inhabitants thereof.
皇上有旨 立刻执行

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!