Clear a path!
继续工作
Back to work!
法老的左右手掌管国玺的大臣
First friend of the Pharaoh, keeper of the royal seal,
安城 孟斐斯以及底比斯的王子
Prince of Memphis, Prince of Thebes,
尼罗河神的宠儿衣索比亚的征服者
beloved of the Nile god, conqueror of Ethiopia,
将军中的将军
general of generals,
埃及军队的指挥官
commander of the Egyptian Host,
泥人一个
and man of mud!
你就是要作一个奴隶吗
Is that what you want? To be a slave?
那么见到本公主为何不行礼
Then why aren’t you kneeling at the feet of a princess?
泥巴僵住我的膝盖了 公主
I’m afraid the mud pits have stiffened my knees, royal one.
我应该叫警卫来吗
Shall I call back the guards?
-你以为他们能使我屈膝吗 -摩西…
-Do you think they could bend them? -Oh, Moses! Moses!
你真顽固 你真是呆得可爱
You stubborn, splendid, adorable fool.
我不向公主行礼
I’m not kneeling to a princess.
不 你是向一个…
No. You are kneeling to a woman
日夜思念你的人行礼
who’s been worried about you day and night since you disappeared.
泥坑里有什么东西吸引你 使你要离我而去
What is there in the mud pits that could keep you from my arms?
那儿有我的同胞
My people.
就算他们是 但有必要跟他们在泥中打滚
Do you have to wallow with your people?
跟他们一样发臭吗
Smell like them?
他们不干净是因为要作苦役
If they are stained, it’s with the mud of slavery.
他们臭是因为受到不公平的待遇
If they reek, it’s with the stench of injustice.
-你要拯救同胞就回到皇宫来 -瞒骗塞都斯…
-Come back to the palace. -And hide the truth from Sethi?
我是希伯来奴隶吗
That I am Hebrew and a slave.
真♥相♥会令他老人家伤心欲绝
The truth would break his dear old heart
贝西亚会被放逐甚至被赐死
and send Bithiah into exile or death.
为我们着想别再听你同胞的哀声
Stop hearing the cries of your people.
他们的神都不理他们的哀声
Their god does not hear their cry.
兰塞当上法老后会听吗
Will Rameses hear it if he is Pharaoh?
不会 他会折磨他们
No. He would grind them into the clay they mould,
将工作量加倍
double their labours.
而我呢 想像一下我成为他的妻子
What about me? Think of me as his wife.
你希望我投入兰塞的怀抱吗
Do you want to see me in Rameses’ arms?

No.
那就和我一起回皇宫
Then come back with me.
摩西 你生来是作大事的人
Oh, Moses! The gods have fashioned you for greatness.
你的声名将永垂千古
The splendour of your name will last beyond the pyramids.
你当上法老后就能解放同胞 那时要崇拜什么神都行
As Pharaoh, you can free your people, worship whatever gods you please,
只要我可以崇拜你
so long as I can worship you.
纪念大典那天我会回皇宫去
I will come to you at the palace on the day of Sethi’s jubilee.
现在就跟我回去
Come with me now.
不行 爱人
No, my love.
我得先拜访监工
First I have a call to make on the master builder.
不…
No, no, no, no, no.
红花不配那件礼服
Not red with the samil gown.
我先行告退 巴卡大人
My eyes can best be used elsewhere, Lord Baka.
在你走之前看看你所谓配不上我的东西
Before you go, let them look upon what you thought unworthy.
你真是有眼无珠
Who would let beauty such as this go unseen?
有花不知折
Who would let such a flower go ungathered?
舍芬 你只看得见泥土把她沾满泥泞的衣服拿走吧
Dathan, you can see only mud, so pick up her muddy clothes and go.
全部退下
Go, all of you.
你可知道这件金衣是用龙虾髭织成的
Did you know that this golden web was spun from the beards of shellfish?
-请让我回家吧 -这里就是你的家来
-Please let me go to my home. -You ARE at home.
品尝一下
Here, taste this.
鲜红的葡萄酒 爱情的灵药
The blood of Thracian grapes, the wine of love.
任何酒都不能改变我的爱
No wine can change my love.
那么我要将你的爱喝下
Then your love shall be my wine.
马车房♥着火了
There’s fire in the chariot house!
马车房♥
The chariot house.
卫士…传令救火
Guards! Guards! Take water to the roof.
舍芬 你负责指挥卫士跟他去
Dathan, take charge. Guards, after him.
把它拉出来
Pull it out of the shed.
从棚子里拉出来
Take it clear of the house.
别怕…你的羽翼不会烧着的 至少不会被这场火烧到
No, your wings must not be singed, at least not by that fire.
-约书亚 -快逃…没人看守
-Joshua! -Run! The way is clear.
监工追不上你的
The master builder will not follow.
石匠你也休想脱身
Neither will you, stonecutter.
把他绑在石柱中间
Bind him between the columns.
绑紧他的手
See that his arms are tightly stretched.
你自寻死路 他一定死无全尸
You will die on your feet, stonecutter.
去追那女孩
Now go after the girl.
追不到就不要回来
And don’t come back without her.
你这个呆子
You foolish, stupid man!
我本来只要她侍奉我一会儿
I would have kept her only a short while.
之后她就可以回到你身边 身分也更尊贵
She would have returned to you shall we say more worthy.
现在我要将莉莉亚交给谁呢
Now to whom shall I return Lilia?
因为那时你已不在人世了
You will not be there, Joshua.
你见过我驾驭马车的样子
You’ve seen me drive my chariot.
我能用皮鞭打落马耳上的苍蝇而不影响马儿奔跑的步伐
I can flick a fly from my horse’s ear without breaking his stride.
你知道我使鞭的功力
You’ve seen me use my whip.
鞭打你都不叫一声
You make no outcry, Joshua.
但你会的
But you will.
我会让你痛不欲生
You will cry for the mercy of death.
终有一天你会听到奴隶的吼声
One day you will listen to the cry of slaves.
可惜时日未到 约书亚
This is not that day, Joshua.
你的固执倔强比得上我呢
You hold your tongue almost as well as I hold my temper.
杀掉这样强壮的石匠真是可惜
It’s a pity to kill so strong a stonecutter.
-死亡只会招来死亡 巴卡 -你是谁
-Death will bring death, Baka. -Who are you?
你凭什么杀死一个奴隶
One who asks what right you have to kill.
主人有权杀死你或任何奴隶
The right of a master to kill any slave.
-杀死我吧 屠夫 -摩西
-Kill ME, master butcher! -Moses!
你为何这么做
Why have you done this?
-莉莉亚呢 -逃走了
-Where is Lilia? -Gone.
你为什么打扮成奴隶
Why are you dressed as a slave?
为什么埃及王子要杀死监工去救一名希伯来人
Why does a prince of Egypt kill the master builder to save a Hebrew?
我也是希伯来人
I am Hebrew.
亚伯拉罕的神我们已经等了四百年了
God of Abraham. Four hundred years we’ve waited.
法老的士兵可不会等这么久
The Pharaoh’s soldiers won’t wait so long.
全能的神听见我们的哀声了
The Almighty has heard our cries.
你就是神所捡选的人
You are the chosen one.
-我对你们的神一无所知 -但神知道你 摩西
-I know nothing of your god. -He knows YOU.
他将你带到我们面前你不能背弃我们
He has brought you to us. You cannot turn your back upon us.
你要拯救我们 这是神的旨意
You will deliver us. The finger of God points the way to YOU.
-在哪里发现他的尸体 -被埋在沙堆里 殿下
-Where was his body found? -Buried in the sand, royal one.
这是巴卡的刀子
This is Baka’s knife.
但尸体上并没有伤口
There was no wound on the body.
巴卡很强壮 要一双强壮的手才能制伏他
Baka was a powerful man. It would take strong hands to break him.
奴隶约书亚是名石匠
The slave, Joshua, is a stonecutter.
去把这个约书亚抓来
Go find me this Joshua.
杀死监工的另有其人
Joshua’s strength didn’t kill the master builder.
我的耳目终于说话了
Now speaks the rat that would be my ears.
这里耳目太多了
Too many ears tie a rat’s tongue.
全部退下
Go. All of you.
是谁杀了他
Well? Who killed him?
我是个穷♥人♥ 慷慨的大人 我的情报十分珍贵
I am a poor man, generous one. What I bring is worth much.
我已给你许多钱你却全无建树可言
I have paid you much and you have brought nothing.
现在我把全世界交给你法老的嫡子
Now I bring the world… true son of Pharaoh.
别空口说白话 你连拯救者都找不到
You offer me the world when you cannot even bring me the deliverer.
谁杀死巴卡
Who killed Baka?
-拯救者 -你在跟我开玩笑吗
-The deliverer. -Would you play at words with me?
不是 殿下
No, lord prince.
凶手已经逃得很远吗
This murderer has now fled to some distant land?
不 王子殿下
No, lord prince.
说出他是谁
Name him!
一个以王子自居的人
One who made himself a prince and judge over us.
若他刚才见到我 我就会跟巴卡一样下场
If he knew I were here, he would kill me.
你再耍花样 我就杀了你
I will hang you myself if you tire me further.
有人会出高价买♥♥我的消息
There are those who would pay much for what my eyes have seen.
你跟我讨价还价吗
You haggle with me like in a marketplace?
我不会跟你还价 这是你的钱

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!