Now look for the first time, Abiram, upon the governor of Goshen.
舍芬兄弟 主眷顾你
Dathan, my brother, you have the favour of the Lord.
我宁可要王子的感激
I prefer the gratitude of the prince.
站近一点
Nearer.
很可爱
Yes. Very lovely.
不要戴那紫色的花
Not that purplish flower.
纯洁的白色…
The purity of white…
会冷却你红红的脸
will cool the blush of your cheek.
全都退下 兄弟 你也退下
Leave us. All of you. You, too, my brother.
到屋里继续演奏
Continue your playing… but in the house.
这样好多了
Yes. That’s better.
花面交相映
A flower behind a flower.
舍芬 若你敬畏神就让我走
Dathan, if you fear God, let me go.
就是因为我不相信神和先知…
I’m here, girl, because I put no trust
才会有今天的成就
in a desert god and his mud-pit prophet.
因为我向埃及人卑躬屈膝
I prospered because I bowed low before the Egyptians.
现在埃及人也得向我行礼
Now the Egyptians bow low before me.
约书亚想得到你
Joshua wanted you.
巴卡也想得到你
Baka wanted you.
但你最终还是属于我
But you belong to ME.
你是兰塞赐我的礼物
A gift from Rameses to His Excellency.
我愿向你下跪
I will bow before you, Dathan.
我愿为你作任何的苦工
I will work my hands raw for you.
但是请…
But please…
请你不要在主面前侮辱我
please do not shame me before my Lord.
你的主就是歌♥珊地的监工
Your Lord is the governor of Goshen.
我的侮辱一样不变
What difference to my shame?
对你也许没有差别
No difference to you.
但是对约书亚来说
But to a condemned slave like Joshua…
差别可能就大 他也许会死在绞架上
it could make the difference between death on the spikes
也许被发配到西奈山
and life in the copper mines of Sinai.
他的生死就看你怎么作了
What would you do to influence His Excellency’s clemency?
我愿作任何事
Anything, Dathan.
任何事
Anything.
约书亚会感激你的
Joshua will always be grateful to you…
我的小莲花
my little mud flower.
他的命运比摩西好多了
His fate is better than the one that waits for Moses.
一个几乎成为国王的奴隶
The slave who would be king.
队长 奴隶的衣服
Captain. Robe of state.
他母亲在死前送到监狱给他的
His Hebrew mother brought it to the prison before she died.
我宁愿这是你的战衣
I’d rather this for your armour.
他还需要一根权杖
You will have need of a sceptre.
把这根牧羊杖给我
Give me this binding pole.
这是你的权杖
Here is your king’s sceptre
这一大♥片♥都是你的国土
and here is your kingdom…
毒蝎子 眼镜蛇和蜥蜴是你的子民
with the scorpion, the cobra and the lizard for subjects.
去拯救它们吧 把希伯来人留给我
Free THEM, if you will. Leave the Hebrews to me.
给这位以色列王子一天的粮食
Give this prince of Israel one day’s ration of bread and water.
一天 要许多天才能横越旷野
It will take many days to cross this wilderness, if he can cross at all.
我把你交给你那无以名状的希伯来神
I commend you to your Hebrew god who has no name.
若你死了 是死在他的手上与我无关
If you die, it will be by his hand, not by mine.
再会了 我昔日的兄弟
Farewell, my one-time brother.
深入书珥不毛之地
Into the blistering wilderness,
以往常伴君王则如今斯人独上路
the man who walked with kings now walks alone.
失去了王室的权♥柄♥
Torn from the pinnacle of royal power,
被剥夺了一切称号♥和财富
stripped of all rank and earthly wealth,
他成了没有国家没有希望的流浪者
a forsaken man without a country, without a hope.
他的心灵备受折磨旷野中狂热的风沙
His soul in turmoil, like the hot winds and raging sands
像鞭子一样打在他身上
that lash him with the fury of a taskmaster’s whip.
一位不知名的神
He is driven forward, always forward
不断驱使他向前前往一个看不见的国度
by a god unknown toward a land unseen.
他正走在一个死亡的地带
Into the molten wilderness of sin,
巨大的砂丘阻隔了他的去路
where granite sentinels stand as towers of living death to bar his way.
每夜无边的寂寞吞没着他
Each night brings the black embrace of loneliness.
呼号♥的风声在黑暗中回荡着
In the mocking whisper of the wind
他听到了黑暗的声音
he hears the echoing voices of the dark.
他迷乱的心好像忆起往日的荣耀
His tortured mind wondering if they call the memory of past triumphs
以及未来的苦难
or wail foreboding of disasters yet to come…
旷野的高热使他面临疯狂的边缘
or whether the desert’s hot breath has melted his reason into madness.
他口干唇裂
He cannot cool the burning kiss of thirst upon his lips,
火伞依旧高张
nor shade the scorching fury of the sun.
在绝望之中
All about is desolation.
对于这股驱策他前进的力量他既不能诅咒也不能感谢
He can neither bless nor curse the power that moves him,
因为他不知道这股力量来自何处
for he does not know from where it comes.
他深深体会生不如死的感受
Learning that it can be more terrible to live than to die,
独自走在火热的炼狱里
he is driven onward through the burning crucible of desert,
在神的旨意下
where holy men and prophets are cleansed and purged
圣徒和先知都在此得到净化
for God’s great purpose.
直到最后一丝体力消耗殆尽
Until, at last, at the end of human strength,
他倒回大地的怀抱中
beaten into the dust from which he came,
他终于被创造者磨练成钢铁
the metal is ready for the Maker’s hand.
一株结实满满的树
And he found strength from a fruit-laden palm tree
和一股活命的清泉终于让他得到重生
and life-giving water, flowing from the well of Midian.
-这些羊都是男人就好了 -未婚的男人
-If only sheep were men! -Unmarried men!
-你不能想些别的事吗 -不知道 我从来没试过
-Can you think of nothing else? -I don’t know. I’ve never tried!
你没有必要擦指甲油 路路亚
You needn’t have painted your nails.
从这里到何烈山没有一个男人
There isn’t a man from here to Horeb.
-西坡拉 你看见什么 -你在看什么
-What do you see, Sephora? -What are you looking at?
-一个男人 -什么
-A man. -What?
-只得一个 -他英俊吗
-Only one? -Is he handsome?
-看他的带子鞋 -是埃及人
-Look at his sandals! -Egyptian!
-但他的外衣不是埃及人的 -谁在乎 是男人就行了
-His robe is not Egyptian. -Who cares?
-他吃了一大串枣子 -他会有危险吗
-He’s eaten a whole bunch of dates! -Could it be dangerous?
-你确定他还活着吗 -但愿如此
-Are you sure he’s alive? -I hope so!
看 真正的麻烦来了
Look. There’s REAL trouble.
亚玛力人…
Amalekites.
-我去和他们理论 -理论 快捡石头吧
-I’ll talk to them. -Talk? Get stones!
-这口井是我们掘的 -走开 女孩
-We drew this water! -Out of the way, girl!
这是我父亲叶忒罗的水井你们没有权使用
This is the well of Jethro, our father. You have no right here!
我们的羊不认识你父亲
Our goats don’t know your father!
-水井刻了叶忒罗家的符号♥ -它们不识字
-Jethro’s mark is on the well. -They can’t read!
我们也不识字
Nor can we!
-他是米甸的祭司 -他该叫儿子来看守水井不是女儿
-He’s the Sheik of Midian! -Then let him breed sons!
掘井的人应该先享用这些水
Let them be first whose hands have drawn the water.
这陌生人既有智慧而且强壮
The stranger is wise…and strong.
先把你们的山羊赶到别处
Drive back your goats until the sheep are watered.
我们要替你洗净脚上的尘土
We should draw water for YOU and wash the dust from your feet.
先解开他的鞋
Let me first remove his sandals!
一只迷途的羊竟会有这么多牧羊人
Never did a lost sheep have so many shepherds.
-没有毛巾 -可以用我的头巾
-We have no towel. -My veil will serve.
我来倒水
Let me pour the water!
-还没洗干净就先被溺死了 -我来替你拿
-Am I to be bathed or drowned? -I’ll hold it!
埃及女孩都画眼圈吗
Is it true that Egyptian girls paint their eyes?
不错 但是都没有你的眼漂亮
Yes. But very few have eyes as beautiful as yours.
谁那么勇敢和亚玛力人作对
And who…? Who is the brave one who stood against the Amalekites?
是西坡拉 她是最年长的
That’s Sephora. She’s the oldest.
既然你们跟这陌生人这么投契
Since you have already divided the stranger among you,
我想请他到父亲的帐篷里去
I will ask a welcome for him.
-我父亲是叶忒罗 -他是米甸的祭司
-Our father is Jethro. -He’s Sheik of Midian.
陌生人 你好
Strength to you, stranger.
我叫摩西 是约苏贝尔之子
I am Moses. Son of Amram and Yochabel.
祝你健康 昌盛和长寿 叶忒罗
Health, prosperity, life to you, Jethro of Midian.
西坡拉告诉我 你拔刀相助
Sephora has told me of your kindness.
在我女儿拿肉来之前先吃点面包
Let us break bread while she brings meat.
你从很远的地方来吗
You have come far.
-我来自埃及 -徒步越过旷野吗
-From Egypt. -Across the desert? On foot?
是不可名状的神引领了你
He who has no name surely guided your steps.
不可名状 你们也信奉亚伯拉罕的神吗
No name? You Bedouins know the god of Abraham?
亚伯拉罕是多国的父
Abraham is the father of many nations.
我们是他的长子以实玛利的后代
We are the children of lshmael, his first-born.
我们信奉神

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!