You’re a conqueror and I am your captive for life.
一辈子并不足够
One lifetime will not be half enough.
你将成为埃及的国王
You will be King of Egypt.
我将是你的脚凳
And I will be your footstool.
呆到为你当脚凳的男人
A man stupid enough to use you for a footstool
没有资格统治埃及
would not be wise enough to rule Egypt.
公主…发生了不幸的事
Princess! Ravens have dropped a black feather at your door.
-是谁… -摩西 不要管外面的事
-Who can…? -Leave the world outside.
殿下 请你宽恕
Pardon, pardon, royal one.
-老保母 蔓梅 -走开 我不想听
-The old nurse, Memnet… -I don’t want to hear anything.
蔓梅怎么了
What about Memnet?
她死了 她失足从阳台掉下
She’s dead. She must have fallen from the balcony.
今晚我不要听不愉快的事 走开
I will not hear unhappy things tonight. Go away!
蔓梅行经那阳台不知多少次了
Old Memnet must have walked that balcony a thousand times.
死一奴隶算得了什么
What is the death of one slave to us?
她可是你忠心的仆人
She was a faithful servant to you.
对深爱你的人你竟然不屑一顾
Can one so rich in love be so poor in pity?
我所爱的是个怎么样的女人
What kind of a woman holds me captive?
她是个深爱着你不愿失掉你的女人
One who loves you and will not lose you.
她会成为你的妻子任何事都不能改变这事实
One who will be your wife. Nothing in the world can change that.
兰塞的阴谋和蔓梅的谎言都不能
Neither Rameses’ princely plots nor Memnet’s evil lies.
蔓梅总是啰嗦的为什么突然会激怒你
Memnet has always grumbled. Why should it upset you now?
因为她说了不利于你的话
Because she grumbled against you.
让这些谎言随着她消失吧
Oh, let her threats be buried with her.
看 夜空布满了星星
Look… The night’s a crown of stars,
黑暗足以忘忧
and the darkness a robe of forgetfulness.
来吧 爱人 与我共享此夜
Let’s share them. We’ll use the moon for a sceptre.
-一块希伯来布巾 -蔓梅遗落的
-A piece of Hebrew cloth! -Memnet may have dropped it.
蔓梅不是希伯来人 带这干嘛
Memnet was not Hebrew. Why would she have this?
-我不知道 -你知道的
-I don’t know. -Yes, you do.
告诉我
Tell me.
她要拿去给兰塞…
She was taking it to Rameses…
-来加害你 -来加害…
-to destroy you. -To de…?
他怎能用一块布来加害我
How could Rameses destroy me with a piece of cloth?
你为何要问 你为何要在意 不错
Moses, why do you question me? Why do you care? Yes!
是我杀了她 但这又何妨 每天有上百名奴隶死去
I killed her. What does it matter? A hundred slaves die every day.
-作过就算了 -怎能就算了
-It’s forgotten. -It is not.
-这块布与我何干 -它不会妨害你我之间的事
-What is this to do with me? -It makes no difference to us.
怎么会有影响
How could it make a difference?
它曾包着一个婴儿
A child was wrapped in it.
-什么婴儿 -贝西亚从河中拾获一个婴儿
-What child? -Bithiah took him from the river.
蔓梅当时和她在一起
Memnet was with her.
这个婴儿是谁
Who was this child?
蔓梅已死 没人知道你的身世 我爱你
Memnet is dead. No one need know who you are. I love you.
我替你杀了她 我会除掉任何阻碍你我的人
I had killed her.I’ll kill anyone who comes between us.
你为何要替我杀掉她
Why did you kill for me?
若你爱我就别骗我 那个婴儿是谁
lf you love me, do not lie. Who was the child?
抱紧我…
Hold me in your arms.
抱紧我…
Hold me…close.
你并非出身皇室
You were not born Prince of Egypt, Moses…
你是希伯来奴隶之子
but the son of Hebrew slaves.
你相信吗
You believe that?
你要我信什么我就信什么
I’ll believe anything you want me to believe.
你说你不是我就相信你不是
Say you are not, I’ll believe you are not.
爱情并不能消灭事实
Love cannot drown truth, Nefretiri.
你是相信的否则你不会杀死蔓梅
You do believe it or you would not have killed Memnet.
我只知道我爱你
I love you. That’s the only truth I know.
尼罗河的弃婴有母亲吗
Did this child of the Nile have a mother?
蔓梅叫她…约苏贝尔
Memnet called her Yochabel.
我去问贝西亚
I will ask Bithiah.
你怎可怀疑我
How could you doubt me?
当我帮你跨出第一步时你并没怀疑我
You did not doubt me when I held you as you took your first step.
这是兰塞邪恶的谎言
It’s a wicked lie spun by Rameses.
母亲 这也是他拿来的吗
Mother, did Rameses spin this?
你为了一块蔓梅发现的破布而要跟母亲作对吗
The word of your mother against a cloth found by Memnet?
你怎知是蔓梅说的
How did you know it was Memnet?
还会有谁 蔓梅是兰塞的奶妈
Who else? Memnet nursed Rameses.
她要为她的谎言付出代价
She shall pay for spreading his lies.
-她已经付出代价 -她死了吗
-She has paid. -She’s dead?
死于奈弗提利之手
At the hand of Nefretiri.
扔开一切的恐惧和怀疑 儿子
Put away any fears or suspicions that may remain with you, my son.
总有一天你会统治全埃及
Why, your will will be law in Egypt when you are crowned as her king.
蔓梅提到一位叫约苏贝尔的希伯来妇人
Memnet spoke of a Hebrew woman named Yochabel.
你认识她吗
Did you ever know her?
不认识
No.
你养我长大 你是我的母亲
Yours was the face I saw above my cradle,
有且仅有的母亲
the only mother I’ve ever known.
不论后事如何发展
Wherever I am led or whatever I must do,
我永远爱你
I will always love you.
备车 我要去歌♥珊地
My chariot. I will drive to Goshen.
皇车来到歌♥珊地
A chariot here in Goshen?
-你知道我是谁吗 -认识你很多年了 殿下
-You know who I am? -It has been many years, great one.
他们是谁
Who are they?
都是我的子女
All that remain of my children.
我想和你单独谈话
I will speak to you alone.
你为何…
Why have you…?
-你为何到此地来 -因为摩西将会到这里来
-Why have you come here? -Because Moses will come here.
我的儿子…
My son?
不 是我的儿子 不能让他知道真♥相♥
No, MY son. And that’s all that he must know.
我的口不会说 但我的眼再也隐藏不住
My lips might deny him, great one, but my eyes never could.
你和家人今晚就离开歌♥珊地
You shall leave Goshen tonight.
我们是利未人 以色列的牧人 我们不能离开族人
We are Levites, shepherds of Israel. We cannot leave our people.
你要夺走摩西的一切吗
Would you take from Moses all that I have given him?
要使我的努力化为泡影
Would you undo all that I have done?
他只差一步就登上王位
I have put the throne of Egypt within his reach.
-你可以给他什么 -我给了他生命
-What can you give him? -I gave him life.
-我给了他无限的爱 -你有帮他擦眼泪吗
-I gave him love! -Was it your hand that dried his tears?
他痛苦时 是你心痛如绞吗
Was it your heart that ached for him?
是的 我为他心痛
Yes. My heart ached for him.
拥抱他使我双手疼痛
My arms ached to hold him,
我连他衣角都不敢碰
but I dared not even touch the hem of his garment.
我所能给他的只是穷困和痛苦
His heritage from me could only have been misery, poverty and the lash.
不 我不会夺走你赐给他的荣耀与财富
No, I will not take from him the glory and riches you have given him.
我不会亏待你的
For this you shall be well cared for.
你和你的家人今晚就离开歌♥珊地
You and your family shall be taken from Goshen tonight.
不论你送我到何处
No matter where you send me…
只要亚伯拉罕的神对我儿子有计划
if the God of Abraham has a purpose for my son,
他一定会知道并完成旨意
he will come to know it and fulfil it.
快收拾东西 快 我没看到你们带东西
Come, gather your things. I shall see you want for nothing.
你们现在自♥由♥了
You and your children shall be given freedom.
母亲 你忘了吗 只有法老可以给予奴隶自♥由♥
Has my mother forgotten? Only the Pharaoh can free a slave.
-摩西 别进来 这里只有悲伤 -你在设法解决吗
-Do not enter. There is sorrow here. -Are you comforting it, my mother?
我一路跟踪你来找约苏贝尔
I followed you here to find this woman, Yochabel…
你是那个被夹在石缝里的妇人
You are the woman who was caught between the stones.
-是你救了我 -我儿 如果你爱我 你就…
-Until you came. -My son, if you love me…
我爱你 但我是你的儿子吗
I love you, my mother, but am I your son?
还是你的
Or yours?
不 你不是我的儿子
No, you are not my son.
如果你相信人和牲口一样可以用鞭子来使唤奴役
If you believe that men and women are cattle to be driven under the lash,
如果你崇拜石像和金质怪兽
if you can bow before idols of stone and golden images of beasts…
那你就不是我的儿子
you are not my son.
我的儿子是奴隶
My son would be a slave…
双手因劳动而弯曲龟裂
His hands would be gnarled and broken from the brick pits,
背上满是主人的鞭痕
his back scarred from the taskmaster’s whip,
但他的心却充满着活神的灵
but in his heart would burn the spirit of the living God.
难道神的信徒一定得受苦受难
Are a scarred back and broken hands the price of this god’s favour?
神是绝望者的希望 皇宫才是你的家
This god is the hope of the hopeless. YOUR place is in the palace halls.
你是太阳神之子 身插金翼
You have mounted to the sun on golden wings.
你是属于我奈弗提利和塞都斯 还有所有爱你的人
You belong to me, to Nefretiri, to Sethi. We love you.
这些胸无爱意 心无希望之人
Do they love less who have no hope?
你能以神之名起誓你不是我的母亲吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!