We are the obedient of God.
我的同胞祈求他的拯救
My people look to him for deliverance.
但他们仍然过着奴隶的生活
But they are still in bondage.
明天我们要移居圣山下的草原
Tomorrow we go to the high pastures beneath God’s holy mountain.
若你与我们同行我会感到很荣幸
My tent would be favoured if you joined us.
我是一名初到贵地的陌生人
I am a stranger in a strange land.
没有财富也不知如何牧羊
I have no wealth, no skill as a shepherd.
况且庇护逃跑的奴隶是死罪
And it is…death to give sanctuary to a runaway slave.
奴隶
Slave?
我们这里没有这一套你有智慧 这就够了
Not among our people. You have wisdom. You need nothing more.
这里有七个人可以教你当牧羊人
And there are seven to teach you the tasks of a shepherd.
西坡拉是长女 你可以跟他多学习
Sephora is the eldest.You can learn best from her.
我决定住下来
I will dwell in this land.
-今天他睡着了 -谁睡了
-Today he sleeps. -Who sleeps?
不可名状的神
He who has no name.
你的神住在那座山上吗
Did God live on this mountain?
西奈山是他的神殿
Sinai is his high place. His temple.
如果这个神是真神
If this god IS God,
他应该是无所不在
he would live on every mountain, in every valley.
不应该只是以色列或以实玛利的神
He would not be only the god of Israel or of lshmael alone,
他应该守护神所有人
but of ALL men.
据说他按自己的形像造人
It is said he created all men in his image.
他应该住在每一个心灵
And he would dwell in every heart, in every mind…
每一个灵魂之中
in every soul.
我不明白这些事
I do not know about such things.
但我知道当神在的时候整座山隆隆作响
But I DO know that the mountain rumbles when God is there.
大地震动 天上的云红得跟火一样
And the earth trembles and the cloud is red with fire.
有人面对面见过他吗
At such a time, has any man ever gone to see him face to face?
没有人到过西奈山圣地
No man has ever set foot on the forbidden slopes of Sinai.
你为什么要见他
Why do you want to see him, Moses?
确定他存在
To know that he is.
若他真的存在为何他听不见奴隶的哀声
And if he is, to know why he has not heard the cries of slaves.
摩西 见他的面会没命的
Moses, it would be death to look upon his face.
我无数同胞因为他背过脸不看而死去
How many of my people have died because he turned away his face?
人可以论断神吗
Can a man judge God?
不可以 凡人无法了解神的全盘意旨
No, Moses. We cannot see his whole purpose.
连以实玛利也不知道自己被驱逐到旷野
Even lshmael did not know that God drove him into the desert
是要成为一国之父
to be the father of a nation.
知道他把你从法老手中救出还不够吗
Is it not enough to know that he has saved you from the Pharaoh’s anger?
你怎么知道这事
How do you know that?
你有王者之风 打斗时像个战士
You walk like a prince. And you fight like a warrior.
我们从商旅车队得知
There is word in the caravans of a great one
埃及有位王子被驱逐出国
who was driven out of Egypt.
这根不是王子的权杖
This is not the sceptre of a prince…
而是流浪者的手杖
but the staff of a wanderer.
那么别再流浪了
Then rest from wandering.
我父亲有很多牲口…
My father has many flocks
却没男丁照料它们
and no son to tend them.
在圣山下我们的帐篷里
There would be peace of spirit for you, Moses,
会为你带来心灵上的平静
in our tents beneath the holy mountain.
你对这位神的信念坚定不移
You have strong faith in this God.
要我的心灵得到平静…
But, for me, there is no peace of spirit
除非我听到他的言语
until I hear the word of God…
亲耳听到他说话
from God himself.
但愿每天都是剪羊毛节
I wish every day was a shearing festival!
所有男人像待剪毛的羊跟随着你
And all the men following you like sheep to be sheared!
-我只要一个就够了 -那人就是摩西
-One would be enough! -If he were Moses!
羊毛从没卖♥♥这么好的价钱
Never before has our wool brought so rich a payment.
因为摩西协调各个部落 将所有羊毛的售价划一
Moses has sold the whole shearing of all the tribes in one piece.
他信用好 交易公平
His words are truth. His trading is just.
祝平安 西奈的祭司们
Peace be with you, sheiks of Sinai.
你还不换衣服
Why are you dressed like that?
我们要在祭司面前献舞
Aren’t you dancing with us before the sheiks?
我不会在祭司面前跳舞 拿去
No, I am not going to dance before the sheiks. Here.
我也不会像物品一样
And I am not going to be displayed like a caravan’s wares
在摩西或任何男人前展示
before Moses or any other man.
今晚我来照顾羊群
Tonight I tend the sheep.
你不要笑 摩西也不会选你的
You needn’t laugh. Moses may not choose YOU either!
摩西不再是陌生人
Moses shall no longer be a stranger among us.
-我们要将牲口分给他 -任他挑选
-Give him of our flocks. -And let him choose.
我会让他从我七个女儿挑选我一名为妻
I shall give him choice of my seven daughters for wife.
我的智慧不敷使用了
The shadow of my wisdom has fled.
我怎么在天上的明星中作选择呢
Can a man choose from among the stars of the sky?
她们边跳舞你边作决定吧 奏乐
Consider them as they dance. Cohab, strike a bow.
-愉快的任务 -的确
-A pleasant task. -Indeed!
只能选一个 不可以贪心
A bride, a shawl. Choose one, not all.
选定了一个 终身不能改
One shawl, one wife. Your choice for life.
简直是无价明珠
One is a great price.
-你选哪一个 -是哪一个
-Which, Moses? -Which will it be?
作决定吧 摩西
Make your choice, Moses.
满园花儿任你摘 摩西
It is a garden of many flowers.
但愿你有我的年纪我有你的选择
I wish you had my years and I had your choice.
叶忒罗的女儿都是高贵荣耀 自♥由♥…
In the tent of Jethro there is dignity, honour, freedom…
和美丽
and beauty.
得妻如此 将一生无憾
All that a man could ask of life.
但我的心仍囚在过去的回忆里
But my heart is still a prisoner of the past.
目前我无法作选择
I…I cannot choose now.
-神赐你力量 西奈的祭司 -愿神指引你的心灵
-Strength to you, sheiks of Sinai. -May God guide your heart.
摩西…
Moses…!
今晚他醒了
Tonight he is awake.
你选上我哪一位妹妹呢
Which of my sisters did you choose?
我谁都没选上 西坡拉
I made no choice, Sephora.
她很漂亮吗
She was very beautiful, wasn’t she?
那个令你刻骨铭心的埃及女人
This woman of Egypt who left her scar upon your heart.
她的皮肤白如羊乳
Whose skin was white as curd.
双眼绿如黎巴嫩雪松
Her eyes, green as the cedars of Lebanon.
她的唇温和甜蜜
Her lips, tamarisk honey.
手臂柔软得像鸽子的胸膛
Like the breast of a dove, her arms were soft.
她的血管里流着欲望之酒
And the wine of desire was in her veins.
不错 她很美丽
Yes. She was beautiful…
像珠宝一样
as a jewel.
宝珠散发光芒 却没有温暖
A jewel has brilliant fire… but gives no warmth.
我们的手虽然不那么细软但是它能工作
Our hands are not so soft but they can serve.
我们的身体虽然不那么白皙但很强健
Our bodies not so white, but they are strong.
我们的唇虽然没有散发香气
Our lips are not perfumed…
但它所言字字真理
but they speak the truth.
爱情对我们而言不是虚言 浮饰
Love is not an art to us.
而是生活
It’s life to us.
我们虽然没有穿金戴玉
We are not dressed in gold and fine linen.
但是力量和荣誉就是我们的衣饰
Strength and honour are our clothing.
我们的帐蓬不似皇宫般华美
Our tents are not the columned halls of Egypt…
但孩子在这里玩得很快乐
but our children play happily before them.
我们所能给的并不多
We can offer you little…
但一定倾心相许
but we offer all we have.
但是我空无一物
I have not little, Sephora. I have nothing.
贫者的空乏更胜富者的千金
Nothing from some is more than gold from others.
你能填补我空虚的心灵吗
You would fill the emptiness of my heart.
我永远无法将它完全填满
I could never fill all of it, Moses.
我不想忌妒你的回忆
But I shall not be jealous of a memory.
愿众神保佑你
May the gods bless you
平安地接引你到死亡之地
as you go to join them in the land of the dead.
老马屁精
The old windbag.
为何要小提大作
What an infernal fuss.
毕竟死亡是生命的一部分
After all, dying is only a part of living.
你不会死的 老鳄鱼
You won’t die, old crocodile.
你可以骗过死神像你在下棋时骗我一样
You’ll cheat death the way you cheat me at hounds and jackals.
死神可不像你那么好骗
I’m afraid he won’t let me cheat the way you do.
兰塞 日落后你就是法老了
You’ll be Pharaoh by sunset, Rameses.
希望你满意了吧
I hope you’re content…at last.
能当你的儿子我就满意了
I am content to be your son.
你重建了埃及的声威

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!