计划开始了,如火如荼!
It’s all happening. It’s taking place around us.
各位,开始工作吧,各就各位
It is in the works. It is being addressed.
我们掌握了主动权
We are being proactive.
我们有最好的榜样–
We are going out with what may be the finest example…
给我五角大楼军方的行动计划的最新变动
Get me an update on the army, the Pentagon.
找到舒曼
Get this guy Schumann.
让他待命
Have him standing by.
我必须得告诉你, 我看到了很多阴沉的脸
I gotta tell you, I see a lot of glum faces.
别这么忧郁了
Please don’t be disconsolate.
这就是政♥治♥的最高境界
This is politics at its finest.
这就是最后的决战
This is where the rubber meets the road.
总统今晚会…
We’ve got a leader going out tonight…
对九千五百万美国家庭讲话
to 95 million American homes.
他会扭转局势的
He’s gonna turn this thing around.
你觉得这很难吗?
You think this is tough?
拍了所罗门之歌♥后的4个月
I was 4 months into production on The Song of Solomon…
我才发现我没有版权
found out I didn’t have the rights.
放大声点,是我们的宣传广♥告♥
Turn it up. It’s our spot.
很难?这根本没什么
Tough? This is nothing.
你们愿意看这种狗屎!
Will you look at that shit?
因为你没有在中途更换马
‘Cause you don’t change horses in midstream.
不要更换马
Don’t change horses.
演讲会非常有用
This speech is good.
我们就靠这个演讲了… 总统先生
We’re kinda locked into it, Mr. President.
为了我们家庭的将来…
For the future of our families…
他们从哪里找到这些音乐的?
The music. Where did they get that?
真头痛, – 怎么了?
Pain in the ass. – What?
他不想做演讲
He won’t do the speech.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
难道他还有选择吗?
What choice does he have?
他不想演讲?
He won’t do the speech?
他说这演讲词太煽情了
He says it’s corny.
什么?太煽情了?
It’s what? It’s corny?
当然很煽情
Of course it’s corny.
如果不煽情,就不会叫他读啦
We wouldn’t have him say it if it wasn’t.
这根本不是问题
It’s not a question.
这是以后事情中最重要的一环
This is the center for rest of the thing.
别告诉我它很煽情
Don’t tell me it’s corny.
我们在演讲这里受阻了,对吗?
We’re locked into the speech, right?
没法进行了
We’re locked in.
我们必须想办法度过这个困难
We are playing way past this.
我们必须解决这个问题
We are past this.
康尼,听着,我需要这些…
This is what I need.
现在给我找30个秘书来, 让他们立即到办公室
Get me 30 secretaries and put them in an office now.
我要总统也到场
I need to see the president.
只需要5分钟
I need 5 minutes.
知道让我想起什么了吗?
Know what this reminds me of?
多年以前,我第一次到好莱坞的时候…
Years ago, when I first went out to Hollywood…
他们说:“这太夸张了,”
they said, “It’s too theatrical.”
他们说我太戏剧化了
I was from the theater. Everything was over their heads.
他觉得这太煽情
He thinks it’s corny.
别告诉我太煽情
Don’t tell me it’s corny.
告诉他我要去找他就行了了
Tell him I’m comin’.
美国同胞们, 感谢仁慈的上帝…
My fellow Americans, I thank a merciful God…
我相信我们每一个人…
and I am sure each and every one of us…
会感激那至高无上的神灵…
will thank that Supreme Power…
无论我们信仰的是谁…
whatever we conceive that power to be…
和平即将到来
that peace is at hand.
核恐怖活动的威胁已经被消除了
The threat of nuclear terrorism has been quelled.
总统先生,我夸张了一点…
Mr. President, I’m using a little more projection…
因为我觉得这个演讲需要多一些热枕
because I think this speech needs a little…
请多多包涵
Bear with me.
很好.
Beautiful.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
太感人了
That was so moving.
非常感激 谢谢
Thank you so much.-Thank you
我好象是到了家一样
I felt very much at home in there.
命运一转
Simple quirk of fate.
我可能就走上了政♥治♥路
I could have gone this way.
大同小异的事情而已
It’s all a change in wardrobe.
你认为我刚刚是不是太夸张了?
Was it too much?
我想告诉你…斯坦利…
I’ll tell you.
你做到了
You did it.
你一插手
You jumped in there…
就挽回了大局
and saved the thing when the thing needed saving.
没有太夸张吗?
It wasn’t too much?
对我来说
Personally?
也许是太夸张了
Maybe it was.
总统没必要这么夸张的
The president doesn’t have to say it that way.
就象柏拉图曾说的
It’s like Plato once said.
你怎么做的并不重要… 只要你达到目的了
It doesn’t matter how you get there…as long as you get there.
这是他说的吗?
He said that?
你究竟帮总统做什么的?
What is it exactly you do for the president?
我的美国同胞们, 感谢仁慈的上帝…
My fellow Americans, I thank a merciful God…
我相信我们所有的人 都会感谢那至高无上的神灵
and I’m sure all of us will thank that Supreme Power…
无论我们信仰的是谁…
whatever we conceive that power to be…
但和平即将到来
that peace is at hand.
核恐怖活动的威胁已经被消除了
The threat of nuclear terrorism has been quelled.
我们已经同阿尔巴尼亚总理联♥系♥…
We are in contact with the Albanian premier…
他向我保证–
who assures me…
政♥府♥相信他的保证–
and this government credits his assurances…
他的国家不愿与我们做对…
his country does not wish us ill…
懂拉丁语吗?
Know any Latin?
我就知道·只有这么多·这句
I, Claudius. That’s what I know.
我要为臂章加进一个拉丁语格言
I need a Latin motto for the patch.
303的臂章
The 303 patch.
军队番号♥303团
…but by a designation number, 303.
这个部队的一个队员被遗忘在敌人的阵地里
A member was left behind what were then enemy lines.
我只能对这些303团士兵的亲人们说…
I can only say to those family members of Group 303…
我知道我只是…
whose members are, I know as I speak…
在安慰你们
gathering to comfort you.
以及.对失踪的队员的父母说…
To the parents of the missing man…
我们会尽最大的努力…
no effort will be spared…
去寻找这个勇敢的人,把他带回家
to find this brave man and bring him home.
我们刚刚得到了这张舒曼的照片…
We’ve just received this photograph of Schumann…
他被阿尔巴尼亚的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥俘虏了
held by a dissident group of Albanian terrorists.
我不知道你们中有多少人 懂摩尔斯电码…
I don’t know how many of you know Morse code…
可以把镜头拉近一点吗?
but could you bring the camera closer?
你可以看到他的毛衣破了
You’ll see his sweater is worn.
毛衣的一些地方被穿了几个孔
It has been unraveled in places.
孔的位置代表了摩尔斯电码中的点和线…
Those places form dashes and dots…
这些电码所代表信息就是
and those dots spell out a message in Morse code.
“勇敢一点,妈妈”
That message is, “Courage, Mom.”
他以这样的方式传第出这条信息
He got the message through.
政♥府♥做的不错
Not bad for government work.
感觉怎么样?
Having a good time?
自从有电视直播以来,从没这么精彩过
Haven’t had this much fun since live TV.
我要对303团的士兵们…
To the men and women of Unit 303…
对我的公民们说:“勇敢一点,妈妈,”
to my fellow citizens, I say, “Courage, Mom.”
我已经通知了阿尔巴尼亚,他不回来
I have informed Albania that we will not rest…
我们誓不罢休
until the safe return of Sergeant Schumann.
他的战友告诉我,他的绰号♥叫“旧鞋”
I’m told his unit mates gave him the nickname “Old Shoe.”
不是有一首“旧鞋”歌♥吗?
Wasn’t there a folk song called “Old Shoe?”
你还记得吗?好象是…
Do you remember that? Something like…
…我不太确定…我只依稀还记得
I don’t know. I can vaguely remember it.
你知道我在讲什么吗?“旧鞋子”
Do you know what I’m talking about?
谢谢,女士们,先生们
Thank you, ladies and gentlemen.
晚安,上帝保佑
Good night and God bless.
赢定你了,尼尔议员,你这个笨蛋!
Trump that, Senator Neal, you Howdy-Doody-looking vontz.
我们早些时候曾报道过的, 美国♥军♥人威廉·舒曼…
As we reported earlier, U.S. Serviceman Willie Schumann…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!