表演必须继续下去
The show must go on.
很骄傲吗
Proud tradition.
我从没有这么自豪过
I am prouder of this than anything I ever did.
你应该的
You should be.
我想对你表示感谢
I want to thank you.
你给了我一个好机会
You gave me a good opportunity.
如我们所谈论的,总统已经遥遥领先
As we said, the president, a surefire winner…
有些人说,是竟选宣传帮他取胜
and the campaign, many said, that put him there.
又有一场盛大的赛马了,强尼
Another great race today, Johnny.
这场比赛你要把赌注压到哪一匹马上?
Who you going to ride in the Stakes?
埃迪,就象我爸爸过去常说的…
Eddie, like my daddy always used to say…
这些毫不相关
The message is irrelevant.
我们必须要对付的最主要的是…
The main element we have to deal with…
恐惧,恐惧是很多人背后的推动力
is that fear is what’s driving a lot of people.
商业宣传
Commercials.
总统只是个产品
The president is a product.
他是89%美国人♥民♥选举出的总统
He’s the President of the United States at 89%.
我们今天所面对的
Which we’re dealing with today.
商业宣传
Commercials.
美国人♥民♥应该看清这个事实
It’s time the American people began to look at that.
现在我们将接听你的来电…
Now we’re going to take your calls.
号♥码是:1-800…
The number is 1-800…
哦,该死的
Oh, shit.
斯坦利,你在什么?
Stanley, what are you doing?
我在做什么?
What am I doing?
我想去给他们打个电♥话♥
I’m going to call somebody.
这太有趣了
That’s very funny.
我要告诉他们真♥相♥
I’m going to get these people straight.
你不能这么做
You can’t do that.
看我的
Watch me.
当初我们达成交易的时候, 你就应该清楚
You knew the deal when you signed on.
得了,交易现在变了
Come on. Deals change.
当然
Sure it is.
让我们来讨论一下大使的事情
Let’s rethink that ambassadorship.
伦敦…或者…巴黎
I’m talking London. I’m talking Paris.
还有供你使用的秘密银行账户…
A secret account for your extra expenses…
…随便你用多少
getting laid whenever you want.
陆战队员会向你敬礼
Marine guards will salute you.
非常有诱惑力, 但我有更高的理想
It’s tempting, but I got to answer to a higher calling.
艺术, – 金钱?
Art. – Money?
你认为我是为了钱才这么做的?
You think I did this for money?
是为了荣誉!
I did this for credit.
荣誉是带不走的
You knew you couldn’t take the credit.
我不想再呆在这里…
I’m not going to stand here…
我不会让电影学院的那两个白♥痴♥居功的
and let two dickheads from film school take it.
听我说
Listen to me.
你疯了吗?
Are you nuts?
斯坦利,别犯傻了
Stanley, no fooling.
你在拿你的生命开玩笑
You’re playing with your life.
去他妈的我的命
Fuck my life.
我要荣誉
I want the credit.
想知道纽约《时代》是 怎样评论我的上一部电影吗?
Know what the New York Times said about my last picture?
他们称它是“惊险刺♥激♥的.”
They called it “a thrill ride for the ages…”
但他们却根本没提到制片人
but they didn’t mention the producer.
他们谈到了服装…
They talked about the costumes…
却不提制片人!
but never talked about the producer.
你知道那部电影赚了多少吗?
You know what that picture grossed?
现在,我站在这里…
Now I’m going to stand here…
…却让这些电影学院出来的、 忧柔寡断、毫无男人气质的家伙…
and let some limp-dick film-school pansy…and let some limp-dick film-school pansy
去获得荣誉?
take the credit?
你不能这么做
You can’t do it.
别对我这么说!
Don’t you tell me that!
永远也不要对我这么说
Don’t you ever tell me that!
我是这个故事的制片人!!!
I am the producer!
如果不是我,你还不知道在哪里!
If I didn’t step up, you’re nowhere!
我将这些完美地结合在了一起!
I put this together out of spit and polish!
看看这里
Look at that.
这完全是一个骗局…
That is a complete fucking fraud…
却又100%的真实
and it looks 100% real.
这是我一生中最好的作品…
It’s the best work I’ve ever done in my life…
因为它是这么地诚实
because it’s so honest.
他们说我不能从鲸鱼的角度
They told me I couldn’t remake Moby Dick…
重拍莫比.迪喀
from the point of view of the whale.
4亿5千万美元的本地票房♥
$450 million domestic.
我甚至不能提这段电影
I’m not even talking about the video.
是我让这只瘸腿的火鸡飞了起来
I made this lame turkey fly.
我做到了—纯粹的好莱坞方式
I did it… pure Hollywood.
这在我一生中只有一次, 我不愿再让人占我便宜了
For once in my life, I won’t be pissed on.
你听到我说话了吗?
Do you hear me?
我要荣誉
I want the credit.
而且会得到它,再见
I’m taking it.
该死
Shit.
他下去了
He’s coming down.
你能到这里来一会吗? 谢谢
Could I see you a minute? Thanks.
你愿意宣誓承担…
Do you swear to uphold…
一个美国公民的…责任和义务…
the duties and responsibilities…
…并随时保护她不受威胁…
of a citizen of the United States of America…
…保卫她不受敌人、 外来入侵者
to defend her in time of peril…
和国内反对者的侵略吗?
to defend her from all enemies, foreign and domestic?
你是否愿意真心宣誓?
Do you make this pledge with full resolve?
♪我们的土地…
Common ground…
♪还有家庭
and family.
♪把我们的感激之情…
Let’s give thanks…
♪…送给303团
to the 303.
♪许多年后…
Years from now…
♪当我们去世后…
when we are gone…
♪我们的后代…
our children’s kids…
♪还会听到这首歌♥
will hear this song.
♪他们会感到无比自信…
Think how strong…
♪…和骄傲
and proud they’ll be.
♪先辈们为…303团…而战斗…
Grandpa fought…for the 303
♪上帝保佑….303团的战士们
God bless the men…of the 303
立正!
Ten-hut!
敬礼!
Present arms!
来自好莱坞的消息…
Turning to the Hollywood page…
著名的电影制片人 斯坦利.R.摩兹…
famed film producer Stanley R. Motss…
在游泳池边进行日光浴时
died suddenly of a massive heart attack…
心脏病突然发作死亡
while sunbathing poolside.
…根据他的自传
Mr. Motss was 57 or 62-years-old…
摩兹先生享年57 或者 62 岁…
depending on the bio.
他的著名作品中有许多电影…
His credits include numerous films…
…已被人们视为经典
which America has come to love as old classics.
刚刚得到消息
This just in.
有一群自称是“阿尔巴尼亚联合军…”
A group calling itself “Albania Unite…”
宣称对不久前发生的爆♥炸♥事件负责…
has claimed responsibility for the bombing moments ago…
爆♥炸♥事件发生在阿尔巴尼亚克鲁斯
of the village of Klos, Albania.
总统未对此做出评论…
The president was unavailable for comment…
但参谋首长联席会议主席, 威廉姆.斯科特将军说…
but General William Scott of the Joint Chiefs of Staff…
毫无疑问我们将派出战斗机和军队…
says he has no doubt we’ll be sending planes and troops…
去完成他们的任务
back in to finish the job.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!