他比我们想象中病的更重
He’s sicker than we thought.
需要安排一次秘密体♥检♥
Rush him under wraps to Walter Reed for tests.
如果你们肯让我出去,我想去教堂
If you’re gonna keep me out, I’d like to go to church.
知道我什么意思吗?
You know what I mean?
你信教吗?
Are you very religious?
你对我做了什么?
What have you done to me?
所有的战斗都发生在雨夜…
All combat takes place at night in the rain…
…在隐蔽的角落里打的
at the junction of four map segments.
你想做什么?
What are you going to do?
他吃药后,会很正常
He’s fine as long as he gets his medication.
提到这个….我们需要很多这样的药
Speaking of that, we’re gonna need lots of this.
打电♥话♥去找吧
Get on the phone and get it.
你们这些人只看到眼前的错误
You people are looking at this wrong.
如果你能想一想深层的原因…
If you look at the back story…
他从战斗和拷打中回来…
the guy is coming back from combat and torture…
有点问题当然是很正常的
of course he’s going to be a little fucked up.
他需要一点帮助
He’s gonna need help.
有人要啤酒吗? 因为我要开聚会
Anybody want a beer? ‘Cause I could party.
我需要一辆救护车
I’m gonna need an ambulance.
我们最后一刻才把他带下飞机
We take him the last moment from the plane.
我们着陆后,把他直接带到救护车里
We land, take him from the plane to the ambulance.
然后另一架空军飞机着陆, 从里面带出其它的什么人来代替他
Air Force jet lands, we take somebody else from that jet.
我他妈的管他是谁?
What the fuck do I care?
找医院里的一个病人就行!
Somebody in a hospital gown.
我要回去吃豆子
You get me back for the beans.
因为明天有豆子吃
‘Cause tomorrow’s the beans.
因为这条狗不会打猎
‘Cause this dog ain’t gonna hunt.
他会很好的
He’s gonna be fine.
是吗?威廉?
Aren’t you, William?
提到这个,我这里需要一种药
Speaking of which, I have a prescription here.
你要多准备一些
I want you standing by with a lot of this stuff.
最好一整箱,它是…
A crate of it. It’s…
抑制-精神病药
Anti-psychotic.
编号♥是V—
The number is V…
这没什么
This is nothing.
我以前还想成为
I used to think I was a pharmacist…
一名药剂师呢
the stuff I carried.
如果他们在豆子里面掺了什么东西, 你是可以看的出来的
With the beans, you can tell if they’re puttin’ stuff in it.
所以你没必要担心它
So you don’t have to fear it.
是什么东西?
What kind of stuff?
你什么意思,是什么东西?
What do you mean, what kind of stuff?
他只想知道你指的是什么
He just wanted to know what you meant.
你说过什么吗?
Did you mean?
没有, – 他没说什么
I didn’t. – He didn’t mean.
他的确没说什么, – 你肯定有,你指的是什么?!
He didn’t mean anything. – You meant something.
他根本没说什么
He didn’t mean anything.
再给他一粒药
Give him another pill.
你♥他♥妈♥的什么意思,到底是什么东西?
What the fuck do you mean, what kind of stuff?
吃药,威廉
Pill, William.
这根本没什么, 你有在意大利拍过电影吗?
This is nothing. Did you ever shoot in Italy?
有三个新出道的演员吃了迷幻药
Try three starlets swacked-out on Benzedrine and grappa.
与之相比,这根本不算什么
This is nothing.
就象是在公园里的散步一样平常
This is a walk in the park.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你们他妈的到底是谁?
Who are you sons of bitches?
杀手! – 请安静
Killers! – Just calm down.
你们要带我去哪里?
Where are you taking me?
哦,天哪!
Oh, my God!
威廉·舒曼正在回家的路上
Sergeant Willie Schumann is coming home.
舒曼乘坐的飞机将要飞越大西洋…
Schumann’s plane should be over the Atlantic Ocean…
踏上回家的路途
making its final descent back into this country.
据白宫报道…
The White House reported…
他已被安全解救,即将返回美国
he was safely rescued and on his way to American soil.
我们正在安德鲁空军基地…
We’re still waiting for his plane…
…等待飞机的到来
at Andrews Air Force Base.
这架飞机经过长时间的延迟,已经快到了
A plane that is due to land. Long overdue.
总统本人也正密切关注…
The president is monitoring the situation…
此事的进展
personally and closely.
我们会随时给您报导新的情况
We will keep you updated as to any developments.
谢谢
Thank you very much.
哦,天哪,现在我们要怎么办?
Oh, God. What do we do now?
我们现在怎么办,制片人先生?
What do we do now, boy producer?
你这“艾美奖先生” “社会良知者”,“鲸屎”
Mister win-an-Emmy, social-conscience, whale-shit…
“保护雨林组织成员,”反战共♥党♥分子 …
save-the-rain-forest, peacenik-commie…
他妈的囚犯雇佣者,混♥蛋♥?
fuckin’- hire-a-convict shithead?
我们现在怎么办,有什么明确的行动,混♥蛋♥…
What do we do now, liberal, affirmative action, shithead…
他妈的反战共♥党♥?
peacenik commie fuck?
这根本没什么,小意思
This is nothing. Piece of cake.
制片就象是训练成为一名忍♥者
Producing is being a samurai warrior.
他们一天天,一年年的等待…
They pay you day in, day out for years…
直到有一天,被召唤…
so that one day, when called upon…
你有资格做出回应, 因为训练已让你达到了巅峰…
you can respond, your training at its peak…
去拯救世界!
and save the day!
交出舒曼
Produce this Schumann.
我说交出他
Produce him, I say…
否则,我可以毫不犹豫的讲…
or, and I don’t hesitate to say this…
他只不过是又一个你未实现的诺言
rank him as just another in a series of broken promises.
这架飞机的延误给我们足够的时间…
This tardy absence of the flight must give us pause
在这期间,我们应该花点 儿时间检查一下我们自己—
and in that pause, we should take time to examine ourselves…
去死吧
Fuck you.
别管他, 电视那惹你了?
Leave it alone. What did television do to you?
这会毁了我们的选举进程
It destroyed the electoral process.
够了,够了, 我们走吧,快点
Enough lovemaking. Let’s go. Come on.
去哪里? – 我们还有事情做要
Where? – We got work to do.
走吧,朋友
Come on, pal.
要出早操了吗?
Is it time for exercise?
我知道今天轮到我
It’s my day in the yard.
把他弄到高速公路上去
Let’s get him to the highway.
觉得这很难吗? 来吧,小伙子
Think this is tough? Come on, pal!
这没什么!小意思
This is nothing! Piece of cake!
阿尔巴尼亚持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者…
Albanian dissidents…
正试图设法获得地对空导弹…
having somehow obtained a surface-to-air missile…
康尼,你的运气太好了
You had your fortune here.
挡都挡不住
You were ready to throw it away.
遇到难题,设法解决,这就是制片
If you got a problem, solve it. That’s producing.
有一天,当人们提起这些事–
Someday when they tell this story…
你不能讲这些
You can’t tell this story.
为什么不能? – 有人会杀了你!
Why not? – Somebody would have you killed.
当然,我知道
Of course, I know.
不是现在讲,我是说将来的某一天–
Not now. But when they do tell the story…
没人会提起它,永远
Nobody can tell this story, ever.
听我说,这是我谋生的方式
Listen to me. This is what I do for a living.
你不能说这些事情, 他没跟你开玩笑
You can’t tell this story. He’s not kidding you.
你不能说,你应该很清楚
You can’t tell this story. You knew that.
你会得到一个大使的职位
The deal was you get an ambassadorship.
我曾有一辆卡莫洛斯轿车
I used to have a Camaro.
你想说什么? 这家伙疯了
What are you going to tell? The guy’s a nut case.
如果你有他一样的经历,你也会一样
You would be too if you went through what he went through.
他强♥奸♥了一位修女
He raped a nun.
那他在阿尔巴尼亚又干了什么
What he went through in Albania.
他拍了丸
He’s doped to the gills.
我的药在哪里?
Where’s my little pills?
有点同情心好不好
Show some compassion.
他在军方监狱里呆了12年
He spent the last 12 years in a military prison.
我们回去要怎么解释?
How are we gonna explain that?
解释?我要担心吗?
Explain it? Am I worried?
他们知道后,我们要怎么解释?
How do we explain that when the world is watching?
去他妈的吧, 为什么不上午10点和大老板开个会…
Fuck the world. Try a 10 a.m. Pitch meeting…
而你前一晚拍了丸,没有睡觉
cooked to the gills, and you haven’t read the treatment.
我们要怎么解释他是个囚犯?
How do we explain he was in prison?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!