我能抱着小猫吗?
Can I hold the kitten?
不,我们会稍后替换过来
We’ll punch it in later.
等一下,你要在小猫身上做文章?
You’re gonna punch the kitten later?
为什么?
Why?
为了有更多选择的余地
For a wider set of options.
什么更多的选择?
A wider option of what?
小猫
Of kittens.
先生,别开玩笑, 我可以把这写进我的履历里吗?
Sir, all kidding aside, I get to put it on my résumé?
实际上,不行
Actually, no.
那是什么, 同业公会,或者其它什么东西?
What is it, a guild thing or something?
你所做的不能告诉任何人
You can never tell anyone you did this.
他们会做对我做什么?
What could they do?
他们会到你家里,然后杀了你
They’d come to your house and kill you.
总统
The president.
停止化装, 她刚被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥强♥奸♥了
Stop the makeup. She’s been raped by terrorists.
她的脸色还不够苍白, -停下吧
She’s not pale enough. – Jump out.
他们准备开始了…
They’re starting to shoot now…
他们会用视觉效果加上小猫
and they’re gonna do the kitten thing optically.
是的,总统先生
That’s right, Mr. President.
我不知道他们是会怎样处理这只小猫…
I don’t know how they do the kitten optically…
但他们自已清楚他们要做的事
but they know what they’re doing.
她不是非法移♥民♥,对吗?
She’s not an illegal immigrant, is she?
我可以看一下合同吗?
Could I see the contract?
为什么这样问?
Why is it so flat?
因为总统不能雇用一个非法移♥民♥
Because the president cannot employ an illegal immigrant.
多来一点水雾, – 盖上
Let’s use more spray. – Cover up.
让我们开始干吧!
Let’s keep working!
我们可以开始了吗?
Are we getting there?
好极了, 让村庄出现在她的后面
Good. Put the village behind her.
给我加点儿火焰
Gimme some flames.
尖叫声怎么样?
How about some screaming?
非常好
Screaming’s good.
加点一些喊叫声
Some sound of screaming.
也许来点呜-哇的警笛声会好些
What might be good is ooh-ahh sirens.
知道吗,呜-哇、呜-哇,安妮·富兰克
You know. Anne Frank.
太好了
That’s good.
给我找出安妮·富兰克的警笛声
Find us the Anne Frank sirens.
令人起鸡皮,很好
That’s chilling. That’s good.
可以加入一些干扰信♥号♥♥
That’s giving me goose bumps.
快给我找呜-哇
Find us the ooh-ahhs.
我们什么时候回华盛顿?
We’re gonna be back in Washington when?
今天晚上
We’ll be back tonight.
今晚
Tonight is…
尼尔议员好象已经发现了什么东西
It seems that Senator Neal has discovered something.
同尼尔议员没什么关系
It makes no difference about Senator Neal.
我不关心他发现了什么, 我们要战争
I don’t care what he’s got. We got a war.
看那女孩
Look at that girl.
她不象阿尔巴尼亚人吗?
Doesn’t she look Albanian?
她看起来象是在阿尔巴尼亚出生、长大的
She looks like she was born and raised in Albania.
我有选角的天分, 别问我为什么
I got an instinct for casting. Don’t ask me why.
亲爱的,我们要重来一遍
We’re gonna do it again, sweetie.
她叫什么?斯坦丝? -特蕾丝
What’s her name, Stacey? – Tracy.
再来一次, 你做的非常好
One more time. You’re doing fine.
能让她跑过一座桥吗?
Could she be running across a bridge?
她跑过一座燃烧的桥
She’s running across a burning bridge.
看起来好极了, -是的
That looks good. – That’s beautiful.
当然, 我们还需要些水
Of course, we’ll need some water.
是小河吗?
Is it a stream?
我想…
I think…
池塘? -我想…
A pond? – I think…
我想应该是一只小花猫
I think it’s a calico kitten.
她和一只小猫跑过桥
She’s running across with a kitten.
我们可以用一只花猫吗?
Can we have a calico kitten? Please?
弗罗尹德,用花猫图象替换进去
Floyd, punch in a calico kitten.
我看了19个镜头了
I have 19 screens here.
我没看到一只小花猫
I can’t see one calico kitten.
我的想法是: 一只小花猫,先生
The thinking is a small calico kitten, sir.
我们有一只小花猫
We have a small calico kitten.
什么? – 总统先生要求用一只白色的
What? – He wants a white one.
想要白色的?
He wants a white one?
让我同他谈谈
Let me talk to him.
他正在动员第6舰队
He’s mobilizing the sixth fleet.
我能和你谈谈吗?
Can I talk to him?
他在动员第6舰队
He’s mobilizing the sixth fleet.
我讨厌他们多管闲事
I hate it when they start to meddle.
我们能用一只白色的吗?
Can we have a white one?
他想要白色的
He wants a white one.
谢谢
Thank you.
准备好了吗?
Are we ready yet?
我们要多久才能拿到剪接好的拷贝?
How soon can we get this cut?
4 或 5 小时
4 or 5 hours.
太好了, 我们可以把这个透露给媒体…
That’s good. We can leak that to the press…
他们可以联接到401号♥通讯卫星,21号♥传输端口
they can downlink it on Tel star 401, transporter 21.
这么长命真开心
Makes you glad you’ve lived this long.
这是刚刚从阿尔巴尼亚前线传送来的特别报导
This just in… a special report from the Albanian front.
我们刚刚得到消息…
We’ve just received information…
画面中的阿尔巴尼亚少女正在逃跑
the young Albanian national fleeing in this video…
试图躲避村子里的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥…
is attempting to escape terrorist reprisals…
…的报复
in her village.
美国人很少能看到…
America has seldom witnessed…
这种有关人类的悲惨画面…
a more poignant picture of the human race…
妙极了
Fantastic.
他们用了与最新的施瓦次辛格的电影…
They used the same process…
…相类似的手法
with the last Schwarzenegger movie.
他们做的太不可思议了,不是吗?
Isn’t that amazing how they do that?
这刚刚才开始
This is only the beginning.
我们要等那首歌♥写出来
Wait till we get the song.
然后把歌♥和图象一起推出
Then you got the song, image, merchandising tie-ins.
一切才开始
This is only the beginning.
我们是对的,你是最佳人选
We were right. You’re the man.
为了开始
To the beginning.
把你的车开来
Got your car.
我讨厌这长长的玩意儿
I hate it when they send these long ones.
你能转好弯吗? -没问题
Did you make the turn OK? – Not a problem.
对不起, 你是不是认为我过于卖♥♥弄了?
I’m sorry. You think it’s too ostentatious?
这样好,我可以伸腿
Just fine. I’ll stretch out.
很好,去做你该做的吧
Good. Just make due.
我们纳什维尔再见
I’ll see you in Nashville.
用双色帽吧
Go with the two-tone hat.
我不管, 你去解决吧
I don’t care. You work it out.
你,你过去肯定有过相类似的情况
You. You must have had similar situations in the past.
我们从可靠消息报导…
There are unconfirmed reports from a reliable source…
军情有新的进展
that things are in motion.
消息来源表示
What I’m hearing… and this is a quote…
总统正在寻求快速的…
“The president is looking for a swift…
“无痛苦的,成功的方式来结束战争,”
painless, and victorious conclusion to the war.”
但是,消息来源不会被公开
However, the source will not go on record.
我所能告诉你们的是这消息来自政♥府♥高层
All I can tell you is this comes from the highest level.
纽约《时代》 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥…
New York Times, Washington Post…
底特律注册报, 萨克拉门托蜂报
Detroit Register, Sacramento Bee…
全都平息下来了, 都没有再提及“萤火女孩”
all in remission. No mention of the Firefly Girl.
还有10天, 大鸟什么时候着陆?
10 days to go. Big Bird lands when?
早晨5点钟
Five a.m.
机场有欢迎仪式吗?
Anything at the airport?
没有, 你在想什么?
The press thought no. What do you think?
这正是我所考虑的, 要下雨了吗?
Here’s what I think. Is it gonna rain?
能告诉我明天早晨的天气预报吗?
Can you give me the weather tomorrow morning?
安德鲁斯,早晨5点
Andrews, five a.m.
一个年青的阿尔巴尼亚少女…
A young Albanian girl…
…穿着…什么都行
dressed in her… whatever.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!