我来告诉你为什么, 它节省成本
I’ll tell you why. It is cost effective.
这是编造出来的, 就是它了
It’s producing. That’s what it is.
简直太妙了, – 这就是我们的看家本领
It’s really great. – I could tell you stories.
迪,米勒在拍戏的时候
Cecil B. De Mille, The Greatest Show on Earth…
需要一头大象来表演
he needs an elephant.
我联♥系♥到总统了
I got the president on the line.
等一会儿
One minute.
他需要一头大象来重新拍摄, 你知道他要干什么吗?
Needs an elephant for a reshoot. Know what he does?
我是艾姆斯. 是的,先生?
Ames here. Yes, sir?
你在听吗?
You listening?
没人听了? – 我在听
Nobody’s listening. – I’m listening.
手提箱式原♥子♥弹♥, – 非常好的电影名字
The suitcase bomb. – Good title for a movie.
请把它写下来, 不要纂改
Please, write it down. Don’t editorialize.
这个想法就是,恐怖活动
The thinking is, terrorism.
第一幕: 阿尔巴尼亚否认一切
Act One: Albania denies everything.
总统上电视叫大家冷静
The president comes on the air, “Be calm.”
知道我需要什么?
Know what I need?
把强尼.迪安,莉斯.巴丝金 还有费德.金给我找来
Get me Johnny Dean, Liz Butsky, and the Fad King.
难道强尼.迪安不是在…
Isn’t Johnny Dean in the…
他在纳什维尔
Back in Nashville.
第二幕: – 我们不需要第二幕
Act Two. – We don’t need an Act Two.
别忘了费德.金, 不需要第二幕了?
Don’t forget Fad King. We don’t need an Act Two?
我们只不过是要在11天里面,吸引他们的注意力
We just have to hold their interest for 11 days.
只是个预告片?
It’s a teaser.
非常正确
Absolutely right.
格雷斯,预告片
Grace. Teaser.
他们对阿尔巴尼亚的事开始有相应的反应了
They’re getting a good reaction on the Albanian thing.
你好,约翰,你这个乡巴佬
Hello, John, you two-bit redneck shitkicker.
你最近怎么样?
How the heck are you?
说吧
Get out.
他又找了个老婆
He’s got a new wife.
他正开着货车,带着枪和狗到处走
He’s riding in a pickup truck with a shotgun and a dog.
我们昨天就在找你了
We need you here yesterday.
好吗? 马上动身吧
All right? Get your ass out here.
总统担心阿尔巴尼亚的反应
The president wonders about the possible Albanian backlash.
没有敌人,哪来的战争
You can’t have a war without an enemy.
一定是场很闷的仗
We could, but it would be dull.
我们需要他多长时间?
How long do we need him?
11天后就会结束
We’re done in 11 days.
11天,我们需要你
Eleven days. We need you.
你想为我们写首歌♥?
You want to write a song for us?
这还会有好处吗?
Is there gonna be a back end?
有好处吗?
Is there a back end?
好处?
Back end?
百分点分红,钱等
Percentage points, money.
一定有的
Count on it.
支付好处的钱从那里来?
Where is the back end coming from?
就象是黄丝带之类的东西
It’s like that yellow ribbon thing.
人♥质♥
The hostages.
他们在周围系满了黄色的丝带
They tied the yellow ribbons around everything.
这不是自然发生的吗?
But that was a naturally occurring…
是人为的吗?
That was a put-up job?
你为强尼订一张机票
I want you to get Johnny a ticket.
费德.金在2号♥线
Fad King on two.
他正开着货车,带着枪和狗四处走呢!
He’s riding in a pickup truck with a shotgun and a dog.
你在骗我吗?
Are you shitting me?
金,这里有个工作要做,电影布景
King, got a thing here, product placement.
当然会有好处
Of course there’s a back end.
不能有丝带, – 带子怎么了?
It can’t be a ribbon. – What’s wrong with a ribbon?
得了爱♥滋♥病才用黄色丝带之类的东西
AIDS has the yellow ribbon thing.
去他妈的丝带
Fuck ribbons.
加拿大, 我们的北邻…
Canada. Our neighbor to the north…
就象突然刮起的…
all of a sudden transformed into that place from whence…
…北风,恐♥怖♥分♥子♥出现了
like the north wind, terror comes.
我喜欢这个,继续说
I like that. Keep talking.
谁在加拿大边界警戒?
What guards us against Canada?
♪我守卫着加拿大的边界,
I guard the Canadian border.
加拿大骑警, 加拿大骑警帽
Mounties guard the border. Mountie hats.
去他妈的愚蠢的帽子
Stupid fucking hats.
大维.克罗基特戴帽子的
Davy Crockett had a hat.
那帽子当你觉得不合适的时候可以放回口袋里
You could crush them and put them in your pocket.
你不能把一个加拿大骑警帽放进口袋
You can’t put a Mountie hat in your pocket.
看到这个了吗? 这就是制片
You see this? This is what producing is.
你把我放在一个天才聚集的房♥间里
You put me in a room with talent… electric.
我在想臂章
I’m thinking armbands.
臂章非常好, -我在考虑绿色
Armbands is good. – I’m thinking green.
去年,汽车的流行颜色就是绿色!
Last year, the number one color in new cars was green.
人们喜欢绿色, – 猎人
People like green. – Hunter.
猎人绿, 强壮,自傲,高贵
Hunter green. Strong, pride, dignity.
但不是黄绿色
Not Kelly green.
我想他要戴着帽子
I like it with a hat.
可能吧, -看到那个了吗!
Maybe. – You see that?
♪如果你爱我就坐在我的腿上…
Sit on my lap if you love me…
♪但你的手不要放在下面,
but don’t put your hand down there.
我的意思不是这样的—
I didn’t mean…
♪休息一会儿吧…
We’ll take a short nap.
我想你看看它
I thought you should see it.
不是叫你做曲
It shouldn’t be a song.
♪我非常高兴,你妈妈不在这里,
I’m glad that your mama’s not here.
别唱这种歌♥
Don’t do a song about it.
我觉得这很有意思
I thought it was funny.
♪坐在我的怀抱里…
Sit on my lap…
我可不认为这对我们所做的有什么好处
I don’t think it’s appropriate for what we’re doing.
我只想让你看这个东西
I just meant for you to see it.
♪我为加拿大守边疆,
I guard the Canadian border.
总统在周未表现热情
The president spent the weekend pressing the flesh.
不是为了竟选, 实际上是为了约会
He wasn’t campaigning. He was dating, actually.
换个台吧,谢谢
Change this. Thank you.
报道提到阿尔巴尼亚,总统的痛处…
Behind the mention of Albania, of his stomach flu…
.选举前的几天,他竟然去了避难
taking refuge these scant days away from the election.
瓦砾中的年青少女
Young girl in rubble.
她被阿尔巴尼亚恐♥怖♥分♥子♥赶出家园
She was driven from her home by Albanian terrorists.
就是她了, 我们动员是为了去保护她
It is her we are mobilizing to defend.
或者,是她吗? -就是她
Or is it she? – It is her.
能不能给她一只猫?
Can we get her a kitten?
年青少女和一只小猫站在瓦砾中
Young girl in rubble with a kitten.
妙极了
That’s good.
有点太呆板了
This is too static.
一个少女从村庄中跑出来
Young girl running from the village.
会有更多动感
More energy.
现在是时间来面对这些指控了
Time to face these terrible charges…
回答所有的问题
to answer all of these questions.
这是什么? – 一些造型照
What’s this? – Head shots.
是要在我们的新闻片段里扮演受害人的女孩们
Girls to play the victim in our news footage.
把这写下来
Write this down.
一个少女从村庄里向镜头跑来
Young girl running from village towards camera.
粗线条,要看起来像新闻片
Grainy hand-held news footage.
把它送给所有的电视台
Send it to everyone.
这个怎么样? 我喜欢这个幽怨的
What do you think? I like the sorrowful one.
这又是什么?
What is this again?
逃出家园的阿尔巴尼亚少女
Young Albanian girl running from her home.
我喜欢这个
I like this broad here.
哪里?不行,德克萨斯味太浓
Where? Too Texan.
为什么要选阿尔巴尼亚?
We’re locked into Albania. Why?
阿尔巴尼亚押韵有点困难
Albania’s hard to rhyme.
你看着我♥干♥什么?
What are you looking at me for?
这是那国家的名字
It’s the name of the country.
我说的押韵啊
That rhymes.
是约翰.伯鲁士吗? – 吉姆
John Belushi? – Jim.
吉姆.伯鲁士
Jim Belushi.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!