阿尔巴尼亚有没有丰收节
Is there some harvest festival…
阿尔巴尼亚的收获节, 诸如此类的东西?
an Albanian harvest festival, something like that?
给我找一个阿尔巴尼亚的收获节
Find me an Albanian harvest festival.
这里必须得有点儿东西
There’s gotta be something.
她献他神圣的礼物
Anyway, she gives him the sacred whatever it is…
告诉他这是神圣的传统祭品…
telling him this is a sacred traditional offering…
给他第一束…
given to the man who ties the first sheaf…
或最后一束, 谁会知道那是哪一束?
the last sheaf, who knows what sheaf?
她用阿尔巴尼亚语说这个吗?
Is she saying this in Albanian?
她正在讲阿尔巴尼亚语…
She’s speaking in Albanian…
因为这是唯一可以让人信服的方法…
because this is the only way it can be understood…
通过她的神圣的,高尚的,年老的母亲…
by her sacred, sainted, and aged mother…
我们跟上他了
We’re picking them up now.
老妇人开始讲话
The old lady starts to speak.
“你带来了和平,不仅仅是对此–”
“You have brought peace not only to this…”
小孩开始讲话
The child speaks.
一脸的天真, 没有一丝嘲笑的意思
A face of innocence, no cynicism.
这个孩子说…
The child says…
你能听到这些吗?
Are you getting this?
老婆婆开始哭
The old broad starts to cry.
“大鸟”(总统)耸肩表达对特勤部的不满,…
Big Bird shrugs off his secret service…
给她披上他的大衣, 这就是故事的结局
covers her with his coat, end of story.
如果我们明天要遇到下雨的话,你能查出来吗?
Can you find out if we could get some rain tomorrow?
总统好吗?
How is Big Bird holding up?
他很好
He’s good.
他很想知道如果他连任 摩兹需要什么?
He does want to know… what does Motss want?
我不知道, 做驻多哥大使?
I don’t know. Ambassador to Togo.
安德鲁斯明天没有雨, 但伯克.莱屯会下雨
No rain tomorrow at Andrews, but there’s rain at Boca Raton.
那就让“大鸟”飞往伯克
Then direct the plane to Boca.
康尼说 转向飞往伯克
Connie says divert the plane to Boca.
发生了什么事?
What’s happening?
需要帮忙吗?
Can I help you?
有什么事?
What’s the problem?
我们很忙
We’re in a rush.
你知道我们是谁?
Do you know who we are?
恐怕这就是问题所在, 艾姆斯小姐
I’m afraid that’s the trouble, Miss Ames.
中情局
CIA.
我想说…
I have this to say…
…每个美国的男人,女人,儿童…
…every American man, woman, and child…
我们怎么办?
What am I gonna do?
我有一个三岁的女儿…
I have a three-year-old daughter…
还要去矫正牙齿
eventually headed for orthodonture.
现在中情局知道了, 我会失去一切–
Now that the CIA knows, I’m gonna lose everything…
我的事业,名誉, 我该怎么做呢?
my career, my reputation. What am I gonna do?
厚着脸皮为自己辩护
Brazen it through.
占用你太多时间了
Took you long enough.
我们尽力了
We found them as soon as we could.
好的
All right.
如是我去问了,他们会想我怎样做?
After I’m done with them, what do they want me to do?
把他们送回去, 或丢在郊区…
Lug them back to the district or dump them in the country…
让FBI去处理他们?
let the FBI trip over them?
是法律部让你做的
Legal department says you pick.
这要看我要让他们做什么
Depends on what we want to do with them.
这里是对阿尔巴尼亚战争的特别报导
This is a special report on the war in Albania.
我们刚刚得到更多详细的…
We’ve just received more details…
…有关那个奔跑的阿尔巴尼亚女孩情况
on the Albanian girl running for her life.
这个女孩试图逃命…
The young girl was trying to escape…
…听到她的家人都被杀害后
after hearing her family was killed.
很显然,她可能与加拿大有某种家庭联♥系♥
Apparently, there was a family connection in Canada.
我知道有两件事情是真的…
Two things I know to be true…
好的馅饼和坏的馅饼间并没有什么区别…
there’s no difference between good flan and bad flan…
而且这里根本就没什么战争
and there is no war.
猜猜我是谁
Guess who I am.
我想提醒你一下:我正在做药物治疗…
I would like to point out that I am under medical care…
正在吃药,它的侧面影响会—
and taking medication, side effects of which have…
很动人
Quite touching.
我也要趁这个机会…
I also take this opportunity…
暗示一下,公平地说,我什么也不承认…
to suggest that, equally, I admit to nothing…
我想让我的律师到场
and I would like my lawyer present.
我们现在向你们展示,经国♥家♥安♥全♥局证实…
We show, and NSA confirms…
在加拿大边界并不存在核设施
there are no nuclear devices on the Canadian border.
而且阿尔巴尼亚也没有核设备
There are no nuclear devices in Albania.
阿尔巴尼亚没有核能力
Albania has no nuclear capacity.
我们的间谍卫星…
Our spy satellites…
…照片显示没有秘密恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的基地…
show no secret terrorist training camps…
…在阿尔巴尼亚的内地
in the Albanian hinterland.
边防巡逻队,FBI,加♥拿♥大♥皇♥家♥骑♥警♥队报告…
The border patrol, the FBI, the RCMP report…
反复的说–在两国边境线上
no… repeat… no untoward activity…
没什么麻烦事件发生
along our picturesque Canadian border.
阿尔巴尼亚政♥府♥ 加强了他们的防御
The Albanian government is screaming its defense.
整个世界都在听…
The world is listening.
根本没有什么战争
There is no war.
当然有战争, 我明明在电视上看到了
There’s a war. I’m watching it on television.
你又是谁?
Who might you be?
康拉德.布瑞恩 -你为谁工作?
Conrad Brean. – Who do you work for?
不要指望我能告诉你什么名字
Nobody whose name you want me to say.
水落石出时
It’s all well, but when the fit hits the shan…
总有人要付出代价
somebody has to stay after school.
那会是谁?
Who might that be?
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
间谍卫星已经证明了
The spy satellites show it.
表明没有战争
They show no war.
那它们有什么用?
Then what good are they?
为什么每年要花2500亿美元用于防御?
Why spend a quarter trillion dollars a year on defense?
它们的用处是什么呢?
What good are they?
是他们没有,还是只是故障
Are they useless or just broken?
我还要再提醒你一下…
I would like to point out further…
这样药必须一起服用–
that these medications taken in conjunction…
如果没有威胁, 你又会在哪里?
If there’s no threat, then where are you?
如果没有威胁, 你有什么用?
If there’s no threat, what good are you?
你就是威胁
You are the threat.
我就是威胁?
I’m the threat?
过去30年里我所做的…
What have I been doing the last 30 years…
是你没有做的
that you haven’t been doing?
过去30年里…
The last 30 years…
我为了国家的安全而努力工作
I have been working to ensure the security of my country.
你父母真该以你为荣啊!
I’m sure that speaks well of you and your parents…
但如果要你必须在国♥家♥安♥全♥和…
but if forced to choose between the security of your country…
…你的饭碗之间做出选择, 你会选什么?
and the security of your job, which would you pick?
在你犹豫不决的时候,请允许我给你一个建议…
While you hesitate, permit me to suggest…
它们根本就是一回事
that they are one in the same.
我做我的工作, 就如你看到我所做的
I’m doing my job. That’s what you see me doing.
我也在做自己的工作
I’m doing my job, too.
我所面临的压力…
The constant stress I am under…
让我问一个简单的问题吧
Let me ask you a simple question.
为什么人们要发动战争?
Why do people go to war?
让我来陪你玩你这个无聊的游戏
I’ll play your silly game.
为确保他们的生活方式
To ensure their way of life.
你愿意为此而打仗吗? -我会的
Would you fight to do that? – I have.
如果你再卷入战争, 敌人又会是谁?
If you went to war again, who would it be against?
你要去和谁作战?
Your ability to fight a two-ocean war against who?
瑞典 还是 多哥?
Sweden and Togo?
时易世移了
That time has passed. It’s over.
未来的战争将是核恐怖活动
The war of the future is nuclear terrorism.
去反对一小撮持♥不♥同♥政♥见♥者…
It’ll be against a small group of dissidents…
也许是对他们自己政♥府♥,或者是其他的什么东西
who, unbeknownst perhaps to their own governments, have…
你不得不去准备打一场这样的仗
To go to that war, you have to be prepared.
你必须保持警惕, 公众必须保持警惕…
You gotta be alert. The public has gotta be alert…
…因为这是未来的战争…
because that is the war of the future…
…如果你没有为战争做好准备…
and if you’re not gearing up to fight that war…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!