我们刚了解到国防部…
We’ve just learned that the State Department…
已经在安全处中心成立了一个 阿尔巴尼亚特别行动小组
has set up a special Albanian task force at Ops Center.
斯科兰斯基先生,我们没有—- 罗斯小姐?
Mr. Sklansky, I am… We have… Mrs. Rose?
今天早晨早些时候, 斯科特将军飞往西雅图
Early this morning, General Scott flew to Seattle.
他的此次行程是否与B-3轰炸机有关?
Is his trip connected with the B-3 bomber?
据我所知,并没有B-3轰炸机
To the best of my knowledge, there is no B-3 bomber.
里维先生,阿尔巴尼亚的形势是否与…
Mr. Levy, is the situation in Albania related…
穆♥斯♥林♥教♥徒♥反对美国的起义有关?
to the Muslim fundamentalist anti-American uprising?
现在他们中圈套了
Now they get it.
有一点小小的帮助
There you go. There’s a little help.
…有关这些活动…
…that have fundamentalist movements…
你对这事有多少影响力?
How close are you to this?
你想让这小子说点什么?
What do you want the kid to say?
我们会通知你们任何新的消息
We will keep you apprised of any new information.
现在,这里已经没有什么新的信息了…
At this time, there is no information…
让他说…
Have him say…
我知道我们都在关心总统
I know we’re all concerned for the president.
希望他早日康复!
I’m sure that our hopes and prayers are with him.
能让里维说…
Could you have Levy say…
“我知道我们都在关心总统,”
“I know we’re all concerned for the president.
希望他早日康复!
I’m sure our hopes and prayers are with him.”
我想说的是:我知道我们都在关心总统…
I want to say I know we are all concerned for the president…
希望他早日康复!
and our hopes and prayers are with him.
他的语气不对
He didn’t phrase it right.
不够有力
He didn’t sell the line.
你已经赢得了一天时间,或许是两天
You bought yourself one day, maybe two.
我需要11天,一直到选举开始
All I need is 11 till the election.
这不可能遮掩11天的
This isn’t gonna hold for 11 days.
这家伙上了一个女童子军, -一个“荧火虫女童军”
The guy fucked a Girl Scout. – A Firefly Girl.
他干了一个荧火虫女童军
He fucked a Firefly Girl.
你打算怎么做?
What are you gonna do to hold that off?
我要我的杂菜汁
I’m gonna get my veggie shake.
你对此事有什么想法吗?
What do you think would hold it off?
没有
Nothing.
你除非发动一场战争
You’d have to have a war.
你在开玩笑, 你不是在开玩笑
You’re kidding. You’re not kidding.
我是演艺界的人, 为什么来找我?
I’m in show business. Why come to me?
我告诉你为什么
I’ll tell you why.
“54,40,或者 战斗,” 这是什么意思?
“54, 40, or fight.” What does that mean?
这是一句口号♥, – 记住缅因州号♥
It’s a slogan. – “Remember the Maine.”
“还有 特佩克奴 和 泰勒,”
“Tippecanoe and Tyler, too.”
这些都是战争标语
They’re war slogans.
我们记住了这些标语,而不是战争
We remember the slogans, not the wars.
你知道为什么吗?
You know why?
这就是演艺界, 这就是我们来找你的原因
That’s show business. That’s why we’re here.
被凝固汽油弹烧光衣服的赤♥裸♥女孩
Naked girl, covered in napalm.
代表胜利的V型手势
“V” for victory.
5个陆战队员爬上山头,立起国旗
5 Marines raising the flag, Mount Surabachi.
你能在50年里记得这些画面,却忘记了战争本身
You remember the picture in 50 years, but forget the war.
海湾战争,智能炸♥弹♥从烟囱里掉下来
The Gulf War, smart bomb falling down a chimney.
每天2500个任务,共100天
2,500 missions a day, 100 days.
一段关于炸♥弹♥的录像
One video of one bomb.
这就是美国人♥民♥所相信的战争
The American people bought that war.
战争就是一场戏, 这就是为什么我们在这里
War is show business. That’s why we’re here.
你帮总统做什么的?
What do you do for the president?
为什么是阿尔巴尼亚?
Why Albania?
为什么不是?
Why not?
他们肯定需要知道些什么
They gotta know at some point.
谁?
Who?
公众
The public.
他们会知道吗?
They gotta know?
跟上时代吧, 谁杀了肯尼迪?
Get with it. Who killed Kennedy?
我看过了沃伦报告的第一稿
I read the first draft of the Warren Report.
说他是被一个喝醉的司机杀死
Says he was killed by a drunk driver.
海湾战争期间,你每天看到的是什么?
The Gulf War. What do you see day after day?
智能炸♥弹♥从烟囱里掉下来
The one smart bomb falling down a chimney.
真♥相♥呢?
The truth?
当我们发出这致命一击时,我就在那座楼里
I was in the building when we shot that shot.
我们是在弗吉尼亚的一间摄影棚里 完成那次打击的
We shot it in a studio in Falls Church, Virginia.
用一个1/10的建筑模型
1l10 scale model of a building.
这是真的吗?
Is that true?
我们怎么会知道? 你明白我的意思了吗?
How do we know? You take my point?
当然
All right.
你想让我做什么?
You want me to do what?
我们想让你制♥造♥
To produce.
你想让我制♥造♥一场战争?
You want me to produce your war?
不是战争, 而是一场表演
Not a war. It’s a pageant.
我们需要一个主题,一首歌♥,一些视觉效果
We need a theme, a song, some visuals.
这是场演出
It’s a pageant.
就象是奥斯卡, 这就是我们找你的原因
It’s like the Oscars. That’s why we came to you.
我从没赢得奥斯卡
I never won an Oscar.
这是个遗憾,但你制♥造♥奥斯卡
That’s a shame, but you produced the Oscars.
我的确做了
Indeed, I did.
如果你是个作家,他们会给你编剧奖
You’re a writer, that’s your script.
但如果你是制片人…
You’re a director, but if you’re the producer…
没有人会知道你所做的事
nobody knows what you do.
制片人所得到的只是在片尾字幕上出现一下
The producer, all he’s got is the credit.
墙上还有一些纪念品之类的东西
You see? And some plaques on the wall.
他们并不知道我们制片人所做的, 别让我想起来
They don’t know what we do. Don’t get me started.
如果你从没有得过奥斯卡奖…
If you never won an Oscar…
你是否考虑过大使的职位?
how would you like an ambassadorship?
一个大使的职位? 作为我的报酬?
An ambassadorship? That’s my payoff?
告诉我你想要的
Tell me what you want.
我做,因为我能把它当做一个故事讲给人听
I’d just do it for a story to tell.
你不能告诉任何人
You couldn’t tell anybody.
开个玩笑
I’m just kidding.
你不能告诉任何人, – 只是打个比方
You couldn’t tell anybody. – Just a figure of speech.
这是一场演出
It’s a pageant.
这是就是事情的本质
That’s what it is.
国家在战争的威胁中
The country’s at war.
就像是美国小姐选举一样
It’s Miss America. You’re Bert Parks.
为什么是阿尔巴尼亚? -因为
Why Albania? – Because.
我们有什么他们想要的东西?
What do we have that they want?
自♥由♥, – 他们为什么需要?
Freedom. – Why would they want that?
被压♥迫♥? -去他妈的自♥由♥
Oppressed? – Fuck freedom.
他们要消灭不信神的撒旦
They want to destroy the godless Satan.
他们要破坏我们的生活方式
They want to destroy our way of life.
明白吗?
All right?
总统正在中国
The president is in China.
他正在往阿尔巴尼亚派遣B-3轰炸机
He is dealing with the dispatch of the B-3 bomber to Albania.
为什么?
Why?
为什么?帮我想想
Why? Help me.
地理政♥治♥学怎么样?
Geo-politically…
我们发现他们有原♥子♥弹♥
We found out they have the bomb.
这很好, – 还有…不…等一下
That’s good. – And… wait a second.
原♥子♥弹♥不在那里…
The bomb’s not there…
因为他们必须得有火箭和配套的设施才行
because they’d have to have a rocket and that shit.
他们只是一帮愚蠢的外国佬, 删掉它
They are a bunch of wogs. Cross that out.
是个手提箱式原♥子♥弹♥
It’s a suitcase bomb.
我自己也不知道自己能说出这样的话
I didn’t know I said that.
那是个手提箱式原♥子♥弹♥, 你不需要导弹了
It’s a suitcase bomb. You don’t need missiles.
可以将原♥子♥弹♥放在小手提箱里
You can put a bomb in a suitcase.
好主意, 手提箱式原♥子♥弹♥
That’s good. A suitcase bomb.
是个手提箱式原♥子♥弹♥
It’s a suitcase bomb.
一个人聪明,就是聪明
When it’s cooking, it’s cooking.
我们正在想,它是在…
We’re cooking, and it’s in…
加拿大,好吗?
Canada. All right?
阿尔巴尼亚恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 放置了一个手提箱式原♥子♥弹♥在…
Albanian terrorists have placed a suitcase bomb…
加拿大,并企图渗透到美国
in Canada in an attempt to infiltrate it into the USA.
太好了, – 妙极了
That’s good. – That’s terrific.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!