好吧,明白吗,威妮弗蕾德…
Well, you see, Winifred…
这就是经验了
this is where you’ve never been at a pitch.
他的记录说他坐过牢
His records say he was in prison…
303团的战友们每个成员都有相同的记录
as they say for all the men and women of Group 303…
因为他们的任务牵涉国♥家♥机♥密♥
as they must because of the secrecy involved.
我明白了
I’m on top of it.
不太清楚敌人的行动是否…
Not sure whether enemy action…
很好,我完全明白了
I’m fine. I got it.
斯坦利,我告诉过你,我以此谋生
Stanley, I told you, I do this for a living.
你以什么谋生?
You do what for a living?
准确的说,你为总统做什么?
Exactly what do you do for the president?
我的钱包丢了,你有零钱吗?
I lost my wallet. You got any change?
你好吗,小伙子?
How we doing, boy?
准备好了吗?
Ready to mix it up?
今天是洗衣日吗?
Is today laundry day?
你在洗衣日里都做什么? – 洗衣服
What do you do on laundry day? – Laundry.
准备把它记下来, 找到笔了吗
Stand by to copy this. Just get a pencil.
安全降落
Down safely.
交出舒曼
Produce this Schumann.
交出他,否则我可以毫不犹豫地讲…
Produce him, I say, or, and I don’t hesitate to say this…
他只不过是又一个你未实现的诺言
rank him as just another in a series of broken promises.
受了一点轻伤
Sustained minor injuries.
飞行机组正在调查飞行员可能出现的失误…
Flight crew being investigated for possible pilot error.
…飞到了一个未知区域
Transshipped to an undisclosed location.
这条的跑道本来应该有很多欢迎他的人
This deserted runway should be filled with well-wishers.
你好? 有冷饮吗?
How you doing? A cold drink?
舒曼本应于今天从阿尔巴尼亚
Schumann was to return to American soil today…
返回美国本土
after his safe rescue in Albania.
他长的真♥象♥我
He looks like me.
…白宫将会发表一份声明
…deserves an explanation from the White House.
等一下,我们现在直播白宫的新闻发布会
Wait, we are now going live to the White House.
因为飞机出现故障,计划有些变动…
I have an update regarding the aircraft incident…
还有舒曼中士
involving Sergeant Schumann.
他现在很安全,会换乘另一架飞机抵达
He is down safely and will be transshipped.
我们刚得知,他受了一点轻伤…
We are informed he has sustained minor injuries…
需要医疗一段时间…
which will require his being medicated for some time…
现在是时候庆祝了
Bring in the cavalry. Nick of time.
这些混♥蛋♥政客,斗不过我们的
Political shitbirds. Fuck with us, huh?
他们根本不知道他们的对手是谁
They don’t know who they’re playing with.
真可爱
Purty.
我有点担心那个司机
I’m a little concerned about the driver of the rig.
什么司机? – 收割车的司机
What rig? – The harvester.
他怎么了? – 他没有绿卡
What about him? – He doesn’t have his green card.
那又怎么样?
So what?
你想让舒曼被一个非法入境的外国人救了?
You want Schumann to be rescued by an illegal alien?
我们不能让一个非法移♥民♥救舒曼的事发生
We can’t have Schumann saved by an illegal immigrant.
打个电♥话♥
Get on the phone. Fly in a judge.
快打个电♥话♥, 有什么可担心的?
Get on the phone. What’s all this moping about?
你有零钱吗?
Do you have any change?
我喜欢夜生活,我喜欢听爵士乐
I like the night life, I like to boogie.
苏茜!
Susie!
威廉?
William?
苏茜,你没事吧?
Are you all right?
踢球
Kickball.
让我跟他说!
Let me talk to him!
你干什么?
What are you doing?
我想我们应该–
I think we should…
威廉,你要去哪里?
Willie, where are you going?
鞋子
Shoester!
让我来给他说, “鞋子”,你在里面吗?
Let me talk to him. Shoe, you in there?
我要杀了这狗♥娘♥养♥的
I’ll kill that son of a bitch.
我们是朋友了…我们谈谈怎么样
I have a relationship. You want to talk?
你要什么都行,想吃豆子吗?
Get you anything you want. You want some beans?
可以吗,鞋子
Will that do it, Shoester?
快开门,“鞋”!
Come on, Shoe!
他死了
He’s dead.
等等
Wait a minute.
他没死,他还活着
He’s not dead. He’s alive.
当我没说过
Strike that.
差一点点就成功了
So close and yet so far.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我们曾经离成功这么近
We were this close.
这没什么
This is nothing.
只是有点大件事
This just got big.
大件事? 他死了
Big? He’s dead.
我们杀了“旧鞋”
We killed Old Shoe.
还有比这个更好的战斗英雄 凯♥旋♥而归的方式吗?
What is better than the triumphal homecoming…of a war hero?
准备!
Ready!
举起来!
Lift!
♪我们聚集在这里…
We’re gathered here…
♪.背负着十字架
with a cross to bear.
♪最勇敢的人…
The bravest men…
♪无论何地…
anywhere.
♪这片伟大的土地…
That this great land…
♪将会永远自♥由♥
will remain free.
♪上帝保佑…303团的战士们
God bless the men…
♪肩并肩…
Side by side…
♪我们不知恐惧
we know no fear.
♪我们的信念坚强
Our minds are sharp.
♪我们的眼睛明亮
Our eyes are clear.
♪在天空中,在陆地上…
In the air, on land…
♪在海洋里…
or on the sea…
♪我们一直在战斗的…
we’re the fightin’ men…
♪…303团
of the 303.
♪记住这一天…
Give us this day…
♪我们的食物…
our daily bread…
♪我们的迷彩装…
and leopard skin…
♪ 为了我们的领袖…
for our head.
♪我们要战斗…
That we may fight…
要咖啡吗?
Coffee?
好的
Please.
看起来好极了
Looking good.
大功告成了
Bring it all back home.
可以收工了
Lassie barks twice, and it’s time to take out the garbage.
精彩的表演
Hell of a show.
精彩的工作
Hell of a job.
这不过是制做而已
It’s just producing.
监制是没有奥斯卡奖拿的
There’s no Academy Award for producing.
你在开玩笑
You’re kidding.
没有制片人,哪来的电影?
Where do movies come from if nobody produces them?
他们来自于向你这样的人啊
They come from people like you.
你只想做的好上加好
You just got to take the bitter with the better.
工作几乎做完了—
Job’s almost done…

knock on wood.
我们完成的很完美
We did a good job.
这就是对我们的奖励
That’s our reward.
你不可能拯救世界…
You can’t save the world.
你要做的只是去试一试
All you can do is try.
你说的是真理吗?
Ain’t that the truth?
象我们所说的,总统–
As we said, the president…
是由于阿尔巴尼亚事件令他获得了更多的支持
thrust of the Albanian episode to put him over the top.
你可以这么说,雪莉, 但那并不是事实
You could say that, Shirley, but it’s not true.
那什么才是事实?
What would be true, then?
如你刚才说的,如果我能更正一下…
You said it earlier, if I may rephrase…
…总统在选举中的成功—
the success of the president in the polls…
象今天,89%的支持率
As of today, 89% favorable.
并不是由于某些事情…
Based not on the events…
而是由于媒体对这些事情的报道
but on the spin given to those events.
这个故事教训了我们什么? 永不放弃
What’s the lesson here? Never give up.
说的太对了
You’re right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!