吉姆.伯鲁士怎么了? -阿尔巴尼亚人?
Jim Belushi what? – Albanian?
吉姆.伯鲁士是阿尔巴尼亚人吗?
Jim Belushi’s Albanian?
你开玩笑吧?
Are you kidding?
知道有谁在阿尔巴尼亚餐馆吃过饭?
Know anybody who’s eaten in an Albanian restaurant?
这些东西很重要吗? -最好是
Is there such a thing? – Has to be.
这里有什么有民族特色的菜? -可以编几个
Is there a national dish? – We can make it up.
开什么玩笑,吉姆.伯鲁士是阿尔巴尼亚人
Jim Belushi is Albanian.
现在几点了?
What time is it?
3:03
3:03.
好主意
Great idea.
303团的男女队员们,穿着…
To the men and women of the 303 detachment with their…
豹纹迷彩服
Leopard skin.
戴着贝雷帽
With their berets.
全部黑色怎么样?
How about all black?
很好
That’s good.
一半黑色,一半豹纹…
Half black, half leopard…
戴上它
wear it on your head.
一半黑色,一半豹纹…
Half black, half leopard…
戴上它到床上去
wear it to your bed.
一半黑色,一半豹纹
Half black, half leopard.
♪我守卫着…
I guard…
♪美国梦,
the American dream.
♪我守卫着…
I guard…
♪美国人的梦
the American dream.
这些天大家都很匆忙
Everybody’s always in a hurry these days.
如果他们不在忙些什么
If they’re not rushing somewhere…
他们就会更改一些没必要更改的东西
they’re changing something that doesn’t need changing.
这就是为什么我们要支持总统
That’s why I’m glad we’re behind the president.
因为这样才有道理
Sure we are. It just makes good sense.
不要在中途换马
You don’t want to change horses in midstream.
他们为什么老是说这种陈旧的废话?
Why are they sticking with this age-old horseshit?
他们为什么总盯着一样垃圾?
Why are they sticking with the same garbage?
是谁雇了这些人? – 我看到这些都会觉得难受
Who hires these people? – I feel insulted having seen it.
令人反胃, – 服装差劲
It’s offensive. – Poorly costumed.
纽约时代,华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥:战争
New York Times, Washington Post: War.
《时代》把有关“萤火女孩”的事 放在了时尚专栏
Times got the Firefly Girl in the Style section.
邮报在12页
Post on page 12.
太好了,喂?
It’s good. Hello?
听着,康尼,这很重要
It’s very important. Listen up.
到处都是有关战争的报道, 你做得很好
It’s all war. You’re doing good.
你会投票给这个竟选广♥告♥里的人吗?
Would you vote for that person based on that commercial?
我没有投票, -为什么你不投票?
I don’t vote. – Why don’t you vote?
上次我以球迷身份投票
When Major League Baseball started the fans voting…
我投票给博格.鲍威尔做第一垒
I voted for Boog Powell on first base.
但他没有当选,真让我失望
He didn’t get in, and it disappointed me.
投票是没有用的
It’s futile.
你从来不为总统投票吗?
You’ve never voted for president?
你有吗?
Do you vote?
没有,我总是为学术奖投票…
No. I always vote for the Academy Awards…
但我从未赢得过
but I never win.
莉斯,你有投票吗?
Liz, do you vote?
没有, 我不喜欢那种地方
I don’t vote. I don’t like the rooms.
我有点幽闭恐怖症, 不能在小的房♥间里投票
Too claustrophobic. I can’t vote in small places.
时间到了
It’s about that time.
我们找到阿尔巴尼亚少女和猫了 一只小猫还有一条狗
We got the Albanian girl with a cat, a kitten, and a dog.
我不想要狗, 还是用小猫比较好
I don’t want a dog. I asked for a kitten.
我明白, 但宠物保护者们建议–
I understand that, but the pet wrangler suggested…
在你定下用什么动物之前,我要同总统商量一下
I need to speak to the president before you pick an animal.
他们就不能给我找只小猫? 听我说
Can’t they find me a kitten? Listen to me.
阿尔巴尼亚恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有一个基地…
Albanian terrorists have a staging area…
…他们在这里制♥造♥核武器, 这就是她要逃跑的原因
for their atomic workshop. That’s why she’s fleeing.
如果不是阿尔巴尼亚? 意大利怎么样?
What if it wasn’t Albania? Say it was Italy?
如果是意大利,我路子能赚很多钱
I can get a lot of cash if it’s Italy.
“给他们靴子,” 如果这款靴子流行起来怎么办?
“Give them the boot.” What if a shoe was the fad?
少女向镜头走过来
The little girl is coming toward the camera.
她手里有什么? 一只小猫
What does she have in her hands? A kitten.
阿尔巴尼亚从未为我们做什么
Albania doesn’t do anything for me.
这就是问题所在
That’s the problem.
关于阿尔巴尼亚我们现在有点难处, -为什么?
We’re locked into Albania. – Why is that?
大约30分钟后,总统准备进入战争状态
The president’s going to war in about 30 minutes.
对阿尔巴尼亚宣战??
Declaring war on Albania?
不是宣战, 我们只是准备打仗
We’re not declaring war. We’re going to war.
二战后,我们再也没有宣战过
We haven’t declared war since World War II.
我们准备打仗
We’re going to war.
现在插播一条来自“空军一号♥”的重要新闻
This late-breaking news just in from Air Force One.
美国总统…
The president of the United States…
为必须保密而向公众致歉…
has said he apologizes for the need for secrecy…
他保证这是必须的…
and he assures that it is necessary…
…为了战斗中士兵的安全
for the safety of the men and women in combat.
他说阿尔巴尼亚共和国…
He says that the Republic of Albania…
一向是全世界恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的温床
long a staging ground for terrorism around the world.
他说在美国和阿尔巴尼亚之间
He mentioned a state of war is or is about to happen…
可能会进入战争状态
between the United States and the Republic of Albania.
我们有多少小猫?
How many kittens do we have?
足够开一个宠物店了
There ought to be kittens a-plenty. I called.
各位,开始干吧
People, let’s get started.
我叫斯坦利.摩兹, 我将是你的制片人
My name is Stanley Motss. I’ll be your producer.
我要你做的是– 小姐,怎么称呼你?
What I would like you to do, Miss…
特蕾丝.莱姆
Tracy Lime.
特蕾丝,你要靠墙站着,看我的信♥号♥♥…
Stand against that wall, and on my signal…
你要喊叫着向我跑过来
I want you running toward me, screaming.
想来点什么吗? – 好的
Can we get you anything? – I’m fine.
来杯茶怎么样? 要加点牛奶吗?低脂的
How about a cup of tea? A little milk, low fat?
你还好吗?
You OK?
很好,来试一次吧
Fine. Let’s try one.
这是全国性的广♥告♥吗?
Is this a national? Is that the case?
这是买♥♥来的
It’s a direct buy-out.
你的经理人– 这是什么?
Have your agent… What is this?
这是什么,动物园吗?
What is this, a menagerie?
我恨不得马上把这写入我的履历里
I can’t wait to put this on my résumé.
我能同你谈一会儿吗?
Can I talk to you for a minute?
这里的情况非常特殊
This is a special kind of situation.
我们有一只髯狗,看起来好象–
We have a schnauzer and what appears to be…
…拉♥萨♥的獒犬
It’s a Lhasa apso.
不能再简单了, 小猫
It couldn’t have been simpler. Kittens.
这里,你要做的是选一只狗或者是一只猫
What you got here is a cross between a dog…
我不需要选择什么,我要的是小猫
I just want kittens.
当然了,先生, 总统要求用一只小猫
Absolutely, sir. The president wants a kitten.
不,是我需要一只小猫
I want a kitten.
去掉狗,换成小猫
Get rid of the dogs and keep the kittens.
小姐,打搅一下
Miss. Excuse me.
请在这份文件上签名
I have to have you sign this sheet of paper.
我的代理人会恼火的 如果我背着他签了什么的话
My agent would be miffed with me if l…
这不是要和你签合约
This doesn’t have to do with your deal.
这是对你的安全检查
This is your security clearance.
在这里
Right there.
签名很漂亮,谢谢
Nice signature. Thank you.
很高兴见到你,特蕾丝
Nice meeting you.
这只很漂亮
This is a nice one.
不,这不是小猫,是大猫, -这才是小猫
That’s a cat. These are kittens.
他想给你多几个选择
They wanted to give options.
太混乱了, 他推荐那只髯狗
It’s too confusing. He’s pushing the Lopso opso.
我们用视觉效果吧, – 数字化处理
We’ll do it optically. – Digitally.
试着拍一次吧
Let’s try to shoot one.
斯坦丝– -是特蕾丝
Stacey… – Tracy.
我要你站在那里
I want you to stand over here.
去吧,就在那里
Here you go. Right there.
这包是薯片
These are chips.
你跑动的时候要抓住这包东西
Hold the bag when you run.
这是手臂的位置, 在屏幕上,这里将会有一只小猫
It’s for the arm position. On screen, it’ll be a kitten.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!