…instead of following him.
不过我应该是对鸟类 航♥天♥飞机和神话更感兴趣
Guess I was just more interested in birds and airplanes, mythology and…
而且,已经有很多人在做这些事 我就不会感觉这很荒谬
Plus, there were enough other guys doing this so that I didn’t feel ridiculous.
像霍利斯
Like Hollis.

Yeah.
他是我心目中的英雄
Yeah, he was my hero.
我记得第一次见他的时候
Man, I remember the first time that I met him…
我就感觉我们是如此相像,你知道吗?
…I just felt so connected, you know?
在一些重要的方面
To something that mattered.
有个秘密身份肯定感觉很不错吧?
Must be nice having a secret identity.
还有个任何人都不知道的秘密据点
A secret place that nobody knows about.
你可以随意进出,没人会对你进行安检
You can just come down here and hang out without anyone checking up on you.
没有人会监视你
Nobody watching you.
想试试吗?
Wanna try those on?
我们试试吧
There we go.
哇,这太酷了
Wow, these rock.
这能扩大光谱范围
They amplify the spectral range.
热成像
Thermal imaging.
黑暗中效果更好
They work even better in the dark.
你能看见我,对吧?
You can see me, right?
我什么都能看见
I can see everything.
我记得,不管外面有多黑
I remember, no matter how black it got…
只要我戴上这镜片 一切又如同白天一样清楚
…whenever I looked through those goggles, everything was as clear as day.
这肯定也是乔眼中的世界了
This must be the way Jon sees the world.
我们吃饭吧,都快凉了
We should probably head up. Food’s getting cold.
看完了记得把它放回去
Put those away when you’re done.
苏联♥大♥使和联♥合♥国♥都没有发表任何
MAN [ON TV]: Soviet ambassador to the U.N. Had no comment…
关于曼哈顿博士消失的评论
… when asked if Dr. Manhattan’s disappearance…
加速了苏联在阿富汗的侵略
… has fueled Soviet aggression in Afghanistan.

Dan.
乔能看见很多东西
Jon sees a lot of things…
但他看不见我
…but he doesn’t see me.
Well, uh…
[DAN CLEARS THRO AT]

Oh.
抱歉
Sorry.
过来
Come here.
怎么了?
What’s the matter?
– 你能挪一下你的 – 好的
– Lf you could just move a little… – Okay.
嗯,好
Yeah. There you go.
丹,怎么了?
Dan, what’s wrong?
抱歉,我
Sorry, I…
对,我要走开一下
Yeah, I just need a couple minutes.
哦,见鬼了
Oh, hell.
没事的
It’s okay.
可能我们发展太快了
Maybe we were just moving too fast.
我们有大把的时间
We’ve got all the time in the world.
慢慢来
We’ll take it slow.
好久不见,罗夏
It’s been a long time, Rorschach.
大块头
RORSCHACH: Big Figure.
这世界真小
Small world.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
不过你得知道,冤家路窄
But you know, it is a small world in here.
我已经在这呆了多久了,李昂德?
And I’ve been in it for, how long now, Lloyd?
大概15年了,大块头先生
LLO YD: Almost 15 years, Mr. Figure.

That’s right.
自从你和你的同伙把我抓进来已经15年了
Fifteen years since you and that Owl fella put me away.
那么
So…
罗夏,你烫伤的那个人已经不行 随时都可能死掉
…Rorschach, that guy you burned is dying. Could go any minute.
知道吗?我大概统计了一下 这里有50多号♥都是你抓进来的
You know, by my count, there are more than 50 people in here that you put away.
我和他们每个人都谈过了 大家都恨不得吃了你
I been talking to every one of them and they’re all dying to get a piece of you.
这里将会爆♥炸♥!
This place is gonna explode!
你会被慢慢折磨死
Then, you die by inches.
离谱
Tall order.
我要把这家伙撕碎
I’m gonna tear this guy a new hole.
别激动,劳伦斯,快了
Relax, Lawrence. Soon.
走吧
Come on.
[GASPS]
[CRASHING]
告诉你吧,朋友
MARINER: Know this, my friends.
死神是湿滑的
Hades is wet.
死神是孤独的
Hades is lonely.
在那一刻,我们认识了对方
And in that instant, we knew each other.
[GRUNTING]
很抱歉,我的朋友
I’m sorry, my friend.
我的木筏已经变得越发离奇古怪
My raft had grown increasingly grotesque…
直接反映着我自身的变化
… reflecting my own transformation.
[THUNDER CRASHING]
漂流中,我最黑暗的想象 在我脑海中自♥由♥地涌现
Adrift, my darkest imaginings welled up unchecked…
如同黑墨水般从脑中溢向心中
… spilling from brain to heart like black ink…
无法抹除
… impossible to remove.
那艘船肯定早已到达戴维斯敦
The vessel had surely reached Davidstown already.
我想象着宁静的街道被黑货船号♥下来的恶魔 占据的景象
I pictured quiet streets overrun by the fiends from the Black Freighter.
我的妻子,我的孩子,大概已经死了
My wife, my children, most certainly dead.
我的船员,死了
My crew, dead.
我乘坐的这头野兽,死了
The beast I ride on, dead.
更多血,更多血,更多血
VOICES [CHANTING]: More blood, more blood, more blood.
爸爸?
GIRL: Father?
这不可能,哦,上帝 这不可能
It can’t be. Oh, Lord, it can’t be.
爸爸,救救我们,求求你
Father, help us. Please.
等等
MARINER: Wait.
我就来
I’m coming.
快来,亲爱的
Hurry, my dear.
等等,除了她们谁都行
Wait. Anyone but them.
谁都行
Anyone.
谁都行
Anyone.
我吞下了太多的海水
I’d swallowed too much seawater.
我吞下了太多的恐怖
I’d swallowed too much horror.
上天对我下了诅咒
God has damned me.
上天对我们都下了诅咒
God has damned us all.
的确,生活就是地狱 而暴死是我们唯一的解脱
Truly, life is hell, and death’s rough hand our only deliverance.
我不能再忍♥受了
I can endure no more.
我急切地想要追随我的家人
I want to join my family desperately.
MAN: Yo, man.
在看什么呢?
What you reading?
没什么,老兄
Nothing, man.
– 没什么,哈? – 嘿,嘿,你别碰这个小鬼
– Nothing, huh? – Hey, hey! You leave that kid alone!
闭嘴,老家伙
Shut up, old man!
[LAUGHS]
你在看的是漫画书? 你怎么了,弱智吗?
You’re reading a comic book? What are you, retarded?
[MEN LAUGHING]
嘿,你要到哪儿去,小弱智?
Aw, hey, where you going, short bus?
丹?
Dan?
你没事吧?
Is everything all right?
我厌倦了担惊受怕
I’m tired of being afraid.
害怕战争
Afraid of war…
害怕面具杀手
…afraid of the mask killer…
害怕这该死的衣服
…and afraid of this goddamn suit…
以及我是多么需要这一切
…and how much I need it.
我也是
Me too.
那就让他们见鬼去吧
So to hell with it.
我们开阿基米德出去吧
Let’s take Archie out.
你是认真的吗?
You’re serious.
我以前也是面具杀手,没忘吧?
I used to be a masked avenger too, remember?
我以前经常半夜3点出去,做一些傻事
I’m used to going out at 3 in the morning and doing something stupid.
[HUMMING]
紧急火情,所有单位,听候指示
MAN [O VER RADIO]: Rapid burner. Be advised, all units.
梧兰特大街和第五大街处失火
Tenement fire at 5th and Grand. Rapid burner.
走吧
Let’s go.
– 我看到了 – 好的,抓紧了
LAURIE: I can see it. DAN: All right, hold on.
丹,里面有孩子
LAURIE: Dan, there are kids in there.
每个人都请待在原处,保持镇静
Everyone, stay where you are and remain calm.
我们会把你们救出去的
We’re gonna get you out of there.
屋顶就快塌了,让我进去
The roof’s starting to cave. Get me in there.
我再靠近一点
DAN: I’m gonna get you close.
快走

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!