尼克松,噢,那个变♥态♥ 想起来我还投票给这家伙5次
Nixon, oh, that prick. To think I voted for that prick five times.
嘿,不选他就只有共♥产♥党了,不是吗?
Hey, it was him or the commies, right?
噢,差不多到午夜了,该走了
Oh, wow, it’s almost midnight. Gotta go.
想听真话吗?
Truth?
你是个我永远比不上的夜枭,丹尼小子
You were a better Nite Owl than I ever was, Danny boy.
– 霍利斯,我们都知道这是屁话 – 嘿!
– Hollis, we both know that’s bullshit. – Hey.
说这话注意点
Watch it with the language.
这仍然是那只曾让艾克西斯队长趴下的左拳 还记得吗?
This is the left hook that floored Captain Axis, remember?
– 当然 – 最新报道
– Yeah. WOMAN [ON TV]: This just in:
那位被称作“罗夏”的蒙面义警…
The masked vigilante known as Rorschach…
在凌晨时分袭击了一位警♥察♥
… has assaulted a police officer in the early-morning hours.
他由于违反了6年前 用于驱逐蒙面英雄的“基恩法案”…
Rorschach is on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted list…
而成为了联邦调查局的头号♥通缉犯
… for violation of the Keene Act, which banned masked heroes six years ago.
罗夏不断地使…
Rorschach reportedly incapacitated…
他们驱逐了所有人却留下他
Forced everyone out except him.
噢,他会退出的
Oh, he’ll quit.
在他死的时候
When he’s dead.
– 下周见? – 其实…
DAN: Next week? HOLLIS: Well…
你没必要一直地讨我欢心
…you know, you don’t have to keep humoring me like this.
如果你有个热辣的约会对象之类的…
If you got a hot date or something…
嘿,我们这些退休人员应该常聚,不是吗?
Hey, us retired guys have to stick together, right?
你怀念过那些日子吗?
You ever miss it?
没,你呢?
No. You?
噢,去它的,没
Oh, heck, no.
回见了
Be seeing you.
(梅森汽修)
(专修老车)
(乡愁:由维特公♥司♥献上)
[METAL SCRAPING]
你好,丹尼尔
Hello, Daniel.
罗夏
Rorschach.
我用些豆子招呼了自己,希望你别介意
Helped myself to some beans. Hope you don’t mind.
不,不,当然不介意
No, no. Course not.
你要我给你热热吗?
You want me to heat those up for you?
这样就好
Fine like this.
最近都在忙些什么?
How have you been keeping?
流亡
RORSCHACH: Out of prison.
我听了新闻
Heard about you on the news.
据说你袭击了一位警♥察♥
Say you attacked a cop.
轻伤,连医院都不用去
RORSCHACH: Minor wound. Won’t need hospitalization.
丹尼尔…
Daniel…
看看这个
…Iook at this.
– 这是豆汁吗? – 这是“人汁”
DAN: Is this bean juice? RORSCHACH: Human bean juice.
这是笑匠的胸章,血也是,他死了
Badge belonged to the Comedian. Blood too. He’s dead.
我们到下面谈吧
Let’s talk downstairs.
可能是入室行窃
DAN: It could have been a burglary.
或许凶手不知道他是笑匠
Maybe the killer didn’t know who the Comedian was.
普通的偷盗犯?杀了笑匠?荒谬
RORSCHACH: An ordinary burglar? Kill the Comedian? Ridiculous.
我听说他自从1977年后一直为政♥府♥做些…
I heard he’d been working for the government since ’77…
推♥翻♥南美洲的某些马♥克♥思♥主义共和政♥府♥的工作
…knocking over Marxist republics in South America.
或许这只是一起政♥治♥谋杀什么的
Maybe it was a political killing or something.
或许
Maybe.
或许有人正在铲除变装英雄们
Maybe someone’s picking off costumed heroes.
你不觉得有点神经质了吗?
DAN: You don’t think that’s a little paranoid?
这就是他们用来形容我的?
That what they say about me now?
神经质?
Paranoid?
听着,笑匠在那些日子里得罪了不少人…
DAN: Look, Comedian made a lot of enemies over the years…
甚至得罪了些朋友
…even among his friends.
说起朋友,霍利斯·梅森还好吗? (一,二代夜枭是好朋友,就是刚刚喝酒的两位)
RORSCHACH: Speaking of friends, how’s Hollis Mason?
他写了本书,书里有些关于笑匠的坏话
He wrote that book. Said some bad things about the Comedian in it.
我不喜欢你暗示的东西 也不喜欢被跟踪
I don’t like what you’re implying, and I like being followed even less.
或许我只是照看着你 免得有蒙面英雄杀手找上门
Maybe I was keeping an eye on you, in case someone’s gunning for masks.
– 你不是多愁善感的人 – 袭击我们中的一个,就等于袭击我们全部
– You were never that sentimental. – Attack on one is attack on all of us.
那你建议我们该干些什么?
What do you suggest we do about it?
报偿笑匠
Retribution.
– 守望者已经完了 – 狡猾迪克(对尼克松的蔑称)说的
– Watchmen are over. – Says Tricky Dick.
我说的
Says me.
你的真实身份还没有被公开
Nobody knows who you are.
你可以放弃追查,过上正常的生活
You can give it up, try and have a normal life.
就像你过的生活?正常的?
That what you have now? A normal life?
当你走过这座好像快死的疯狗一样的城市…
When you walk down the street in a city dying of rabies…
走过那些谈论着…
…past the human cockroaches…
毒品和儿童色情电影的人类毒虫时…
…talking about their heroin and child pornography…
你真觉得很正常?
…do you really feel normal?
至少我不是那个至今还活在面具之后的人
Least I’m not the one still hiding behind a mask.

No.
你躲藏在大众这副面具之后
You’re hiding in plain sight.
回头见,丹
Be seeing you, Dan.
有个维护用的天井会带你到 离这里两个街区的北边
A maintenance hatch will let you out two blocks north.
嗯,我还记得
Yeah, I remember.
我常来这,当我们还是搭档的时候
Came here often, when we were partners.
那的确是段好时光,罗夏…
DAN: Those were great times, huh, Rorschach?
– 到底怎么了? – 你退出了
– What happened? – You quit.
(1965年,罗夏曾和夜枭2代携手对抗黑♥手♥党♥ 后来尼克松出♥台♥“基恩法案” 要求蒙面英雄要么为政♥府♥工作要么退休 夜枭2代选择了退休,而罗夏选择了一个人战斗)
罗夏日记
Rorschach’s journal.
这毫无成果的夜晚,拜访的第一个人…
First visit of evening fruitless.
让我有些失望
Feel slightly depressed.
战争很快就会爆发了
Soon there will be war.
上百万的人会疾病和痛苦中死去
Millions will perish in sickness and misery.
为什么一个人的死还比这百万人重要?
Why does one death matter against so many?
因为当中有好人有坏人,而坏人必须被惩罚
Because there is good and evil, and evil must be punished.
即使面对世界末日…
Even in the face of armageddon
在这点上我也不会妥协
… I will not compromise in this.
但是有那么多人的值得被报偿…
But there are so many deserving of retribution…
…而时间却那么少
… and so little time.
[GASPS]
船长
MAN: Captain.
– 船长 – 瑞德里
– Captain. – Ridley.
瑞德里,你看到其他的生还者了吗?
Ridley, have you seen any other survivors?
没有,长官
No, sir.
船长,我的脚被些残骸卡住了
Captain, my foot is caught in some of the wreckage.
– 我要沉下去了 – 撑住
– It’s pulling me under. – Hold on.
瑞德里
Ridley.
[SCREAMS]
瑞德里
Ridley. Ridley.

No.

No.
更多血,更多血,更多血
VOICES [CHANTING]: More blood, more blood, more blood.
在近乎溺亡的迷乱中,我看见了它
MARINER: Delirious from nearly drowning, I saw it.
黑货船
The Black Freighter.
这驶向地狱的船的黑色船帆 正对着东印度群岛那片黄色的天空
The hell-bound ship’s black sails against the yellow Indies sky.
我再次见识了火♥药♥、人类脑浆和战争的恶臭
I knew again the stench of powder and men’s brains and war.
更多血,更多血,更多血
VOICES [CHANTING]: More blood, more blood, more blood.
更多血,更多血,更多血
More blood, more blood, more blood.
我身边的海浪是血红的…
MARINER: The waves about me were scarlet…
…它们冒着泡 在黑货船号♥驶过之后透着可怕的温暖
… foaming, horribly warm in the Freighter’s wake.
绝望中,我将自己苦难的灵魂 祭献给全能的上帝…
In despair, I offered my weathered soul to almighty God…
…他的慈爱和他的审判
… his mercy and his judgment.
(黑货船传奇)
嗨,你觉得如何,小子?
MAN: Heh. What do you think, kid?
我们该向苏联发射核弹 剩下的让上帝去解决
We ought to nuke Russia and let God sort it out.
或者最低限度,让曼哈顿博士过去走一遭
Or at the very least, send Dr. Manhattan over for a visit.
知道我的意思吗?
You know what I’m saying?
我是说,我不是想做一个混球之类的 但的确是他们…
I mean, I ain’t trying to be an asshole or anything, but they’re the ones…
…先惹火我们的 这只是我的个人意见
…who are agitating us. Now this is just my opinion.
但我是一个卖♥♥报纸的,知道吗 我消息灵通
But I’m a news vendor, you know, so I am informed.
对,我知道,新边缘人报 呃,还没送到
Yeah, I know. The New Frontiersman. Well, it’s not here yet.
如果你不在这瞎等的话 我会很感激的…
I’d appreciate if you didn’t stand around waiting…
…因为我不知道什么时候会送到
…because I don’t know when it’s going to be here.
我想你刚刚才说你消息灵通的
I thought you said you was informed.
– 你打算买♥♥下这个吗? – 不
– Are you gonna buy that? – No.
噢,上帝 明天再来看看,好吗?
Oh, Jesus. Just try again tomorrow, okay?
[SIGHS]
维特先生
MAN: Mr. Veidt…
迄今为止,你是守望者当中唯一两位…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!