…are like a drug, and you, along with foreign interests…
– 就是这些毒品的推销者 – 好了,听着
…are the pushers. – Now, listen.

ADRIAN: No.
你们听着
You listen.
这世界会存活下来…
The world will survive…
并且值得拥有比你们所能提供的更好的东西
…and it deserves more than you’ve been able to provide.
让我们直切主题,好吧?
So let’s cut to it, shall we?
我比你们所有的公♥司♥加起来还有价值
I’m worth more than all of your corporations combined.
我可以收♥购♥并出♥售♥你们 这点你们可以在作决定时考虑进去
I could buy and sell you, something you should factor into your decision…
或者选择把我们之间的不和公布于众
…should you choose to make our disagreement public.
我想你知道该怎么做了
I think you know the way out.
失陪了
Gentlemen.
玩具公♥司♥的人想和你商讨 关于这版奥兹曼迪斯系列玩具中的新坏人造型
The toy people wanna talk to you about new villains for the Ozymandias line.
– 貌似老敌人都死光了 – 维特先生?
– Seems all the old villains are dead. – Mr. Veidt?
– 我想我有些建议 – 维特先生?
– I think I have some ideas. – Mr. Veidt?
我想我们起步就走错了
I think we got off on the wrong foot.
[BEEPS]
[SCREAMING]
他嘴里有剧毒胶囊
He’s got a poison capsule.
不准吞下去,你这混♥蛋♥! 谁派你来的?说!
Don’t bite down, you son of a bitch. Who sent you? I want a name.
给我说!
Give me a name!
自杀胶囊
LAURIE: Suicide pill.
剧毒氰化物,入口既亡
Potassium cyanide. Guy was dead before he hit the ground.
谢谢,侯
WAITRESS: Thanks, hon.
罗夏说对了
Then Rorschach was right.
这不是个别人的单打独斗
This wasn’t some Ione nut.
他们是有组织的,而且资金充足,装备精良
It’s an organization: Well-funded, well-equipped.
但现在这时候谁会想要杀我们?
But who’d wanna kill us now?
我不知道,但是外面已经不安全了
I don’t know, but it’s not safe out here.
有乔的消息吗?
So no word from Jon?
没有
No.
是这样
Well, listen…
为什么你不过来和我一起住呢?
…why don’t you come stay with me?
不了,谢谢你的好意,但我不想去打扰你
Oh, no. That’s sweet, but I wouldn’t wanna impose.
哦,不,你就当帮我个忙好了
Oh, no. No. Think of it as doing me a favor.
这样我就不用担心你一人在外了
I wouldn’t have to worry about you being out there.
好吧
Okay.
[HORN HONKS]
罗夏日记,1985年10月21日
Rorschach’s journal, October 21 st, 1985.
在第43街和第3街交叉口,看见德雷伯格和朱庇特 吃完晚餐出来
On 43rd and 7th, saw Dreiberg and Jupiter leaving diner.
我不戴面具他们就不认识我
They didn’t know me without my mask.
难道是红杏出墙?
An affair?
难道她想伤曼哈顿博士的心来报复他的离去?
Did she break Manhattan’s heart to engineer his exile…
… to make room for Dreiberg?
让德雷伯格有机可乘?
曼哈顿有没有一颗心来为她碎呢?
Does Manhattan even have a heart to break?
小巷阴冷而又荒凉
The alley was cold, deserted.
我的宝贝们静静地等着我
My things were where I left them, waiting for me.
我的大衣,鞋子,干净的手套
My coat, my shoes, my spotless gloves.
还有我的面具
My face.
穿上他们,我就卸下了伪装
Putting them on, I abandoned my disguise…
变回真正的自己
… became myself.
不再恐惧和软弱
Free from fear or weakness…
或有欲念
… or lust.
[WOMAN SCREAMING]
小巷深处
Down alley…
女人呼救声
… heard woman scream.
奏响了城市夜曲的第一章
First bubbling note of city’s evening chorus.
是强♥奸♥?
Attempted rape.
抢劫?
Mugging.
或都是?
Both.
[RORSCHACH CLEARS THRO AT]
那人转过身来
The man turned…
从他的眼神里我得到了满足
… and there was something rewarding in his eyes.
有时候夜晚对我很慷慨
Sometimes the night is generous to me.
去杀维特的是个当地人 身份不明,只知道他叫罗伊·切丝
Veidt’s assassin was a local lowlife named Roy Chess.
在他的住处我找到了些线索
At his apartment, I found clues.
貌似他在金字塔跨国公♥司♥工作
Seems he worked at Pyramid Transnational.
我以前就见过这个标志
I’ve seen the logo before…
在死神家里
… at Moloch’s.
今天有人想谋杀天下第一聪明人,死神
Someone tried to shoot the world’s smartest man today, Moloch.
金字塔跨国公♥司♥的人
Guy worked for Pyramid Transnational.
我觉得这应该不仅仅是送货服务吧
More than a just delivery service, I take it.
我上次来的时候 见到同一个公♥司♥签发的抚恤金支票
Last time I was here, I saw a pension check written from the same company.
我觉得这是个幌子 有人想让别人都以为我们死了
I’m guessing it’s a front set up by whoever wants us masks dead.
别再撒谎了,死神 谁开的金字塔公♥司♥?
Now, no more lies, Moloch. Who runs Pyramid?
罗夏
FINE [O VER BULLHORN]: Rorschach.
警♥察♥,我们知道你们在里面
This is the police. We know you’re in there.
不,不!
No. No!
如果有人和你在一起,请让他们安全地出来
If there’s anybody in there with you, send them out unharmed.
不,不,不,不
No. No, no, no!
我被陷害了,如此容易就上当了 我真是太蠢了,蠢到家了
Framed. Walked right into it. Stupid, stupid, stupid!
永远,永远不要投降
Never, never surrender.
好吧,我希望你已经准备好了,大英雄
All right. I hope you’re ready, hero.
随时奉陪
When you are.

One…

…two…

…three.
加把劲
Come on.
这个混♥蛋♥
MAN: Son of a bitch.
– 天,这家伙臭死了 – 把他的面具拿掉
– Christ, he stinks. – Get that mask off him.
– 拿下了 – 不,不!
– I got it. – No. No!
我的面具,把我面具还我
My face! Give me back my face!
蒙面孤胆英雄罗夏已被逮捕
The masked vigilante Rorschach was apprehended…
证实他是一位35岁的白人男性 名叫沃特·科瓦克斯
… and identified as Walter Kovacs, a 35-year-old white male.
大家对沃特的情况不甚了解 不过他已因为涉嫌
Little’s known about Kovacs, but he was charged with the murder…
谋杀埃德加·雅各比而被收监 后者在纽约布朗克斯区的家中额头中枪而死
… of Edgar Jacobi, found shot in the head in his home in the Bronx.
在艰难的抓捕行动中
Police officers were injured and Jacobi’s home was set ablaze…
多名警员受伤,雅各比的家也被大火烧毁
… during the violent course of the capture.
罗夏
MAN 1: Rorschach!
我会像干♥你♥妈♥一样干♥死♥你♥
I’m gonna fuck you like I fucked your mother!
罗夏,出来
MAN 2: Come on out, Rorschach!
(头条:罗夏显露真面目) 我就知道这家伙是个疯子
BERNIE: I knew this guy was a kook.
但是罗夏…
But Rorschach…
通常我对这类事情都有一种直觉
Usually I got an intuition about these kind of things.
– 还以为这家伙块头会大些 – 如你所见,小鬼…
– Thought the dude would be bigger. – It goes to show you, kid…
– …总有想不到的 – 嘿,给我来份公报
…you never know. – Hey, let me get a Gazette.
好,嘿,看到这个了吗? 他原来是我的一个老主顾
Yeah. Hey, you see this? He was a customer of mine.
– 经常来我这里 – 真的?
– Used to come here all the time. – No shit?
嘿,伯尼,有好消息吗?
Hey, Bernie. Any good news?
[MARINER RETCHES]
不管我们是谁,不管我们身处何方
MARINER: Whoever we are, wherever we reside
我们依靠伤天害理的妄想而存活
… we exist on the whim of murderers.
我几乎认不出我的老朋友瑞德里
I hardly recognized my old friend Ridley.
我无法迫使自己去对他说 这只是原来的他的…
I could not bring myself to tell him he was a horrible reflection…
…一副可怕的倒影
… of his former self.
我必须要在…在他变得更糟之前 带他回家
I really must get him home before… Before he gets any worse.
在他死之前
Before he succumbs.
我在以前每天一起喝小酒的时候听说过 饮用咸水是不会死人的
I’ve heard that on less than a pint daily, a man might survive drinking saltwater.
船长?
RIDLEY: Captain?
你在干什么,船长?
What are you doing, captain?
我要去戴维斯敦,干这个
I’m headed for Davidstown. That’s what.
我要去提醒大家
I need to warn everyone.
[RIDLEY LAUGHS]
你以为你会在黑货船号♥之前赶到戴维斯敦?
You think you’ll reach Davidstown in advance of the Black Freighter?
与世隔绝已经让你疯狂了,船长 疯了,的确
Isolation has made you mad, captain. Mad, indeed.
但我们必须一试
But we must try.
你是个傻瓜
You are a fool.
只有你在黑货船的袭击中幸存
You alone survived the Freighter’s attack.
命运眷顾了你,而你却唾弃了她
Fortune has smiled upon you, and you spit in its face.
快掉转你那悲惨的船 远远地离开吧,有多远走多远
Turn your wretched craft around and go far away, as far away as you can.
不,不,我的家人,我要保护她们
No. No, my family. I must protect them.
黑货船已经到那里了
The Black Freighter is already there.
你的妻子,死了
Your wife, dead.
– 你的孩子,死了 – 给我闭嘴
– Your children, dead. – Shut your mouth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!