人类历史上最伟大的恶作剧来解决它
…with the greatest practical joke in human history.
– 杀上百万人 – 为了救更多的人
– Killing millions. – To save billions.
有必要的犯罪
A necessary crime.
你知道我们不会让你得逞的
RORSCHACH: You know we can’t let you do that.
“得逞”?罗夏?
“Do that,” Rorschach?
我不是连环画里的恶棍
I’m not a comic-book villain.
你们觉得我有必要给你们 解释我的伟大创作吗?
Do you think I’d explain my masterstroke to you…
如果你们能,哪怕一丁点,影响到我的计划
…if there were even the slightest possibility you could affect the outcome?
35分钟前我就启动了这一切
I triggered it 35 minutes ago.
最终,我来到了一片 在我面前无尽延伸的阴沉的黑色海洋
MARINER: Eventually, I came to a dismal black ocean stretching endlessly before me.
我怎么会让自己落到这样糟糕的境地 而我是以爱…
How had I reached this appalling position with love…
…我唯一的爱,作为我的指引
… only love, as my guide?
那个放债人漂到了我的脚边
The moneylender floated at my feet.
高贵的意图却将我引向了暴行
Noble intentions had led me to atrocity.
心中的义愤引发了我的幻想 那可怕的图谋只是我的妄想
The righteous anger fueling my ingenious, awful scheme was but delusion.
我哪里算错了?
Where was my error?
为了重新开始回想 我抬起了头并看到了她
Planning to resume my flight, I raised my head and saw her.
那艘船看起来正在等待 并不是在伺机进攻
The vessel seemed to be waiting, not hovering to strike.
然而逐渐地 我明白了这单纯的动机把我带向了什么
And, gradually, I understood what innocent intent had brought me to…
然后我不自觉地向前迈进
… and waded out beyond my depth.
当我游向那已下锚的黑货船时
The unspeakable truth loomed unavoidably before me…
那说不出口的事实无可避免地显现在我面前
… as I swam towards the anchored Freighter.
它那黑暗、摇摆不定的桅杆占据了我的视线
Its dark and lurching mast filled all my vision.
我所有善意的计划全都终结于此
All my well-meaning plans had come to this.
我已想不起来那个我想要拯救的世界
The world I tried to save was lost beyond recall.
一条绳索垂了下来
A rope snaked down.
从水中,我抓住了它
Sputtering, I grabbed it.
然后在上面的甲板上,欢呼声骤起
And from the decks above, a cheer went up…
二者同样的粗劣和黑暗 它的恶臭亵渎着上天
… both gross and black, its stench affronting heaven.
根本就没有要攻占戴维斯敦的计划
There had been no plan to capture Davidstown.
他们到这儿来是为了收取 他们唯一重视的宝贝
They’d come to wait until they could collect the only prize they valued.
获取他们唯一真正想要的灵魂
Claim the only soul they truly wanted.
[PIRATES SNARLING]
我就是恐怖
I was a horror.
我只能在恐怖中容身
Amongst horrors must I dwell.
– 老兄,这破玩意儿太扯淡了 – 可不是吗
– Man, this shit don’t make no sense. – You’re telling me.
抱歉,你留着这本垃圾吧 真浪费我的时间
Sorry, but you can keep this garbage. Wasting all my damn time.
嘿,知道吗,你总是到这儿来
Hey, hey. You know, all this time you’ve been coming here…
可我还不知道你的名字
…I never caught your name.
– 伯纳德 – 伯纳德?你开玩笑吧
– Bernard. – Bernard? You’re kidding.
这…这也是我的名字
That’s… Heh. That’s my name too.
没什么大不了的 很多人都叫伯纳德
Not that big a deal. There’s lots of people called Bernard.
[THUNDER RUMBLING]
(纽约邮报:战争?)
我的上帝啊,亨利
Jesus Christ, Henry.
我们为什么一点都不知道要发射了?
Why the hell didn’t we get a launch detection?
这不是苏联,先生
It’s not the Soviets, sir.
情报显示这爆♥炸♥的能量特征…
Intel indicates the energy signature…
是由…
…was generated by…
曼哈顿博士发出的
…Dr. Manhattan.

Jon.
干涉
Interference.
大范围干涉
Cataclysmic interference.
简直无法置信这真的发生了
LAURIE: I can’t believe it happened.
这不是核战引发的
This wasn’t caused by nuclear warheads.
是我
It was me.

I…
我一手造成的
…did this.
– 你什么意思?是你造成的? – 间接造成的
– What do you mean, you did this? – Not directly.
看起来像是我造成的
It was made to look like I did it.
阿德里安
Adrian.
说曹操曹操到
Speak of the devil.
– 乔 – 我知道
DAN: Jon… JON: I know.
必须阻止他 他杀了布莱克,杀了数以百万的人
RORSCHACH: Must stop him. Killed Blake, killed millions.
在这等着
Wait here.
阿德里安,收手吧
Adrian, stop this.
超光速粒子那招很聪明
The tachyons were clever…
但即便我无法预测你在哪,我也能把这些墙弄碎
…but even if I can’t predict where you are, I can turn the walls to glass.
我该谢谢你
I should thank you.
我差点忘了那种感觉
I’d almost forgotten the excitement of not knowing…
不确定带来的快乐
… the delights of uncertainty.
原谅我,宝贝
Forgive me, girl.
[GUN COCKS]
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You’re such an asshole.
[GASPS]
维特,你混♥蛋♥
DAN: Veidt, you bastard.
– 你要敢伤害她,我 – 丹
– Lf you’ve hurt her, I’Il… – Dan…
醒醒吧,我的新世界不需要英雄主义
…grow up. My new world demands less obvious heroism.
你的
Your…
小男生似的英雄主义太多余了 你们有什么成就吗?
…schoolboy heroics are redundant. What have they achieved?
还是没能拯救地球
Failing to prevent Earth’s salvation
这就是你们唯一的功绩
…is your only triumph.
我对你失望透顶了,阿德里安
JON: I’m disappointed in you, Adrian.
很失望
I’m very disappointed.
我学到的第一招,就是重组我自己
Reassembling myself was the first trick I learned.
那次事故没有杀死我
It didn’t kill Osterman.
你真的觉得这次能置我于死地?
Did you really think it would kill me?
我在太阳表面都行走过
I have walked across the surface of the sun.
我目睹了许多渺小又如此迅速的事情
I have witnessed events so tiny and so fast…
很难说它们甚至存在过
…they can hardly be said to have occurred at all…
不过你,阿德里安,你只是个凡人而已
…but you, Adrian, you’re just a man.
世上最智慧的人
The world’s smartest man…
对我构成的威胁
…poses no more threat to me…
不会比最智慧的白蚁对我的威胁大
…than does its smartest termite.
这是什么?
What’s that?
又一个终极武器?
Another ultimate weapon?
是的
Yes.
可以这么说
You could say that.
遭受攻击
– came under attack.
数以万计的人死于非命
Millions of lives were suddenly ended…
这是曼哈顿博士自己犯下的罪恶
… in an act of evil perpetrated by Dr. Manhattan himself.
自从攻击开始,我就一直和
Since the attacks, I have been in constant contact…
苏联保持联♥系♥
… with the premier of the U.S.S.R.
不计前嫌
Putting aside our past differences…
我们同意一起
… we have both pledged to unite…
来对付这个共同的敌人
… against this common enemy.
同世界所有人一起
With the rest of the world…
用团结取得胜利
… we will prevail.
我们将永远铭记今天
This is a day we shall never forget.
我们会继续保护人类
And yet we go forward to defend the human race…
保护所有正义和美好的事情
… and all that is good and just in our world.
谢谢,愿上帝保佑我们
Thank you. God bless us all.
看见没?
ADRIAN: Do you see?
两个超级大国,从冷战中撤离出来
Two superpowers retreating from war.
我把地球从地狱中救了出来
I’ve saved the earth from hell.
我们一起
We both have.
对你我来说,同是胜利
This is as much your victory as it is mine.
我们现在能重新回去
Now we can return…
干我们该干的事了
…do what we were meant to.
我们需要真正的正义
We were meant to exact justice.
– 人人都将知道你干了什么好事 – 是吗?
– Everyone’s gonna know what you’ve done. – Will they?
揭发我,你就会葬送这么多的人死所带来的和平
By exposing me, you would sacrifice the peace so many died for today.
– 建立在谎言基础上的和平 – 也是和平
– Peace based on a lie. – But peace…
他说的对
…nonetheless. – He’s right.
揭发阿德里安只会让世界重新陷入到核战中去
Exposing Adrian would only doom the world to nuclear destruction again.
我们不能这样做
No. We can’t do this.
在火星上
On Mars…
你教会了我生命的意义
…you taught me the value of life.
如果我们想让生命在继续延续下去
If we hope to preserve it here…
就必须保持沉默
…we must remain silent.
自己保守好秘密
Keep your own secrets.
想都别再想
Don’t even think about it.
罗夏

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!