但你也不从我的视角去看待事情
…yet you continuously refuse to see things from my perspective.
– 你封锁一切使你感到惧怕的东西 – 我不怕
– You shut out what you’re afraid of. – I’m not afraid.
你想我按你的视角认知世界? 那做给我看看,按你的方法
You want me to see things your way? Go ahead, show me. Do that thing you do.
魔法,梦想,这都是我以前拥有的 我是个英雄,该死的
Magic. Dreams. That is what I had before. I was a hero, goddamn it!
你变老了并不是我的错 你又有什么好抱怨的?
It’s not my fault you got old. What do you have to complain about?
我养活你,还有你的孩子
I put food on the table for you and your child.
你怎么不去找艾迪? 或许他能给你更好的生活
Call your friend Eddie. Maybe he can give you a better life.
即使是最肮脏的部分
SALLY: Even the grimy parts of it…
也在朝着好的一面发展
…keep on getting brighter.
知道吗?你妈妈一直是最漂亮的
You know, your mom, she was one of the all-time champion beauties.
– 你有和她一样的眼睛,你有 – 把你手拿开
– You got her eyes, you know. You got… – Take your hands off her.
嘿,美人,好久不见
EDDIE: Hey, doll. Long time no see.
我不这样认为,艾迪 上车
Not long enough in my book, Eddie. Get in the car.
现在
Now.
你就没有点道德底线吗?
Are there no depths you won’t sink to?
上帝啊,莎莉,难道
Jesus Christ, Sally. Can’t a guy talk to his…
和老朋友的女儿说句话都不行?
…you know, old friend’s daughter?
开车
Drive.
那是场误会,就那一次
SALLY: It was a mistake. One time.
那个人想强♥奸♥你,几年后 他怎么不帮你养孩子?
Guy tries to rape you, and years later, you let him finish the job?
怎么了?你是喝醉了还是怎么了?
What? Were you drunk or just Ionely?
难道我这辈子要这么度过?
Am I ever gonna live this down?
劳丽
Laurie.

No.
不,不是他
No, not him.
笑匠
The Comedian…
是你的父亲
…was your father.

No.
不!不!不!
No! No! No!
[CRACKING]
我的命运
My life is just…
简直就是个玩笑
…one big joke.
我不这样想
I don’t think your life is a joke.
好吧
Yeah, well…
抱歉,我不相信你的幽默感
…I’m sorry if I don’t trust your sense of humor.
我要是承认我错了
Will you smile…
你会笑个给我看吗?
…if I admit I was wrong?
关于什么了?
LAURIE: About what?
奇迹
Miracles.
就像发生了一些几率很小的事情
Events with astronomical odds of occurring…
就像是氧气变成了金子一样
…like oxygen turning into gold.
我一直都想目睹这样的事情发生
I’ve longed to witness such an event, and yet I neglect…
却一直忽视了,人类繁衍的力量
…that in human coupling…
数以百万的细胞组成了一个生命体
…millions upon millions of cells compete to create life…
一代又一代
…for generation after generation…
直到最后,你的母亲
…until finally, your mother…
爱上了一个男人
…Ioves a man…
艾德华·布莱克,就是那个笑匠 她有任何理由迁怒于他
…Edward Blake, the Comedian, a man she has every reason to hate…
出于对这种深不可测的几率的反叛
…and out of that contradiction, against unfathomable odds…
才有了你
…it’s you…
独一无二的
Only…

…you.
出生在这个世界
– That emerged.
把如此与众不同的相貌
To distill so specific a form…
从所有错乱的基因中提取出来
…from all that chaos…
就像是把空气变成了金子
…is like turning air into gold.
就是奇迹
A miracle.
因此
And so…
我的确错了
…I was wrong.
擦干眼泪,我们回去吧
Now dry your eyes, and let’s go home.
人造表层受压,温度上升
We got a bearing on that artificial structure. Heat signature’s off the charts.
– 维特 – 我不喜欢阿基米德这样
– Veidt. – I don’t like the way Archie’s kicking.
– 引擎出毛病了 – 它们在结冰,抓牢了
– The engines. – They’re icing up. Hold onto something.
丹尼尔,你飞得太低了
Daniel, you’re coming in too low.
我不想打断你,但是也许我们需要飞高点
Don’t wish to interfere, but perhaps should pull up sharply…
我知道,我正在尝试,该死的
I know! I’m trying. I’m trying to pull him up, goddamn it!
我正试着改变尾焰排出的路径 加快除冰
DAN: I’m gonna redirect the heat from the flamethrower to speed up deicing…
不过需要些时间,我们没有时间了
…but it’s gonna take a while and we don’t have time to wait.
你得多穿点
You need something warmer.
我穿这就行
Fine like this.
[BUBASTIS GROWLS]
怎么了,宝贝?
What is it, girl?
Mm.
阿德里安是和平主义者
DAN: Adrian’s a pacifist.
他是个素食主义者 一生中都没有过杀生
He’s a vegetarian, for chrissakes. He’s never killed anyone in his life.
希♥特♥勒♥也是素食主义者
Hitler was vegetarian.
你太畏手畏脚了,把他交给我吧 我们不会有第二次机会了
You’re squeamish, leave him to me. We won’t get second chance.
[CHATTERING ON TVS]
先生们
Gentlemen.
– 欢迎你们 – 阿德里安,我们都知道了
– Welcome. – Adrian, we know everything.
那我们还有什么好说的,丹?
Then what’s there to discuss, Dan?
多着呢,你杀了笑匠
Plenty. You killed Comedian.
希望他安息
May he rest in peace.
布莱克首先想明白的
Blake figured it out first.
尼克松派他监视我们,确保我们不搞破坏
Nixon had him keeping tabs on us, making sure we weren’t rocking the boat.
布莱克发现了我在卡纳克做的事情
Blake found out what I was doing here in Karnak…
他去拜访可怜的死神的时候 已经快不行了
… and by the time he visited poor Moloch, he was cracking badly.
连我都无法想象他会改变主意
Even I couldn’t predict he’d be the one to have a change of heart.
所以
So…
我不得不杀他灭口
…I had to kill him.
然后我摆平了乔,真不容易
Then I neutralized Jon. No easy task.
我花了20亿去研究超光速粒子
I put roughly $2 billion into tachyon research…
来阻断乔对未来的预测
…to block Jon’s vision of the future.
你利用心理操纵了他
RORSCHACH: You used his psych profile to manipulate him.
让他离开了这个星球
Got him to leave the planet.
我认识乔很长时间了 知道他无法摆脱情绪的困扰
I’ve known Jon long enough to see he isn’t devoid of emotion.
他微妙的面部变化,对外人来说可能可以瞒过去 不过对我来说
His subtle facial twitches wouldn’t be noticed by the layman, but to me…
他并不是无敌的
… he might as well have been sobbing.
我所需要的就是继续干下去
All I needed to do was tug on the thread.
当他觉得是自己让心爱的人患上了癌症
The sudden flood of emotion Jon felt…
乔所感受到的那种突然的感情冲击
… when he came to believe he’d given cancer to the people he loved…
足以令他离开地球
… was all the excuse he needed to leave Earth.
你的混♥蛋♥杀手们,你雇他们想干掉我们
DAN: Your bullshit assassin. You paid him to throw us off.
切丝先生为了高贵的理由献出了自己的生命,丹
ADRIAN: Mr. Chess gave his life in the service of a higher cause, Dan.
我让他吃下去了个氰化物胶囊
I put a cyanide capsule in his mouth…
只留下一点
… leaving only one loose end:
那就是,你和你的面具杀手理论
You, and your mask-killer theory…
当你坚持跟踪一个真正的反♥社♥会♥人
… one you followed with the tenacity of a true sociopath.
我给警♥察♥提供了线索
I tipped off the police.
你入狱的时候,我才能更好的行动
Once you were in prison, I was able to move forward.
抱歉让你失望了
RORSCHACH: Sorry to disappoint you.
我们本该为地球谋福祉
DAN: We were supposed to make the world a better place.
丹,那正是我在做的
ADRIAN: Dan, that’s exactly what I am doing.
核战?
DAN: Nuclear war?
灭绝人类?
Human extinction?
当然,我的道德底线保证了 我只做部分的牺牲
ADRIAN: Of course, my moral safeguards gave me pause at the necessary sacrifice.
全球的几个重要的地区
A few key regions around the globe…
纽约,洛杉矶,莫斯科,香港
New York, Los Angeles, Moscow, Hong Kong.
将会立即消失
– Disintegrated in an instant.
1500万人将死于非命
Fifteen million people killed…
这都是曼哈顿一手策划的
…by Dr. Manhattan himself.
这是第三次世界大战对地球的惩罚
The world’s punishment for flirting with World War III.
乔不会这么做的
Jon wouldn’t do that.
而事实只有我们知道
A fact no one outside this room ever has to know.
我一直致力的能源问题也已经初见成效了
The energy breakthrough I was working on just came to fruition.
这些年来,乔一直在帮我复♥制♥他的能量
All these years, Jon was helping me replicate his power…
却不知道我到底打算怎么利用这些能量
…unaware of how I planned to use it.
如你们所见
You see…
笑匠是对的
…the Comedian was right.
人性的残忍♥将不可避免地导致灭亡
Humanity’s savage nature will inevitably lead to global annihilation.
所以为了拯救地球
So in order to save this planet…
我得用
…I had to trick it…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!