– 是不合法的 – 别这样
– It’s illegal. – Come on.
请别没收这个
Please don’t confiscate that.
我试过所有的方法了
I’m trying anything.
我有癌症
I have cancer.
哪种癌?
What kind of cancer?
最后痊愈的那种吗?
You know the kind you eventually get better from?
不是那种
That ain’t the kind I got.
罗夏日记,10月16日
Rorschach’s journal. October 16th.
想尝尝吗?50块,我给你口♥爆♥
Want some of this? Fifty bucks, I’ll suck your cock.
– 回想着死神说的故事 – 来吧
– Thought about Moloch’s story. – Come on.
可能全是谎话
Could all be lies.
一个在他蹲大牢的几年里想出来的复仇大计
A revenge scheme planned during his years behind bars.
去你的,我一个星期赚的钱比你一年都多 你♥他♥妈♥的同性恋
Fuck you. I make more in a week than you make in a year, you fucking homo.
如果这是真的…
But if it’s true…
有什么东西能使笑匠害怕?
… what could have possibly scared the Comedian…
甚至让他在死神面前哭鼻子? (墙上:尼克松说,再给我四年!)
… enough to cry in front of Moloch?
他到底看到了什么?
What was it he saw?
还有他提到的那个名单
And that list he mentioned.
艾德华·布莱克,笑匠
Edward Blake. The Comedian.
1918年出生
Born 1918.
在雨中被埋葬
Buried in the rain.
被谋杀
Murdered.
这就是我们的报应吗?连朋友都没有?
Is that what happens to us? No time for friends?
只有我们的敌人前来献花
Only our enemies leave roses.
充满暴♥力♥的人生为暴♥力♥终结
Violent lives ending violently.
布莱克早就明白,野蛮是人类的天性
Blake understood. Humans are savage in nature.
不管你怎样的掩饰…
No matter how much you try to dress it up…
伪装…
… to disguise it…
布莱克早已看过了社会的真实面貌
… Blake saw society’s true face.
于是决定去模仿它,模仿这个笑话
Chose to be a parody of it. A joke.
我听过一个笑话
I heard joke once.
说一个男人去看医生,说他很沮丧
Man goes to doctor, says he’s depressed.
人生看起来很无情和残酷
Life seems harsh and cruel.
说他在这个充满威胁的世界上觉得很孤独
Says he feels all alone in threatening world.
医生说疗法很简单
Doctor says treatment is simple.
“伟大的小丑帕格里亚齐来了 去看他的表演吧
“The great clown Pagliacci is in town. Go see him.
那样能让你振作起来的”
That should pick you up. ”
那男人突然大哭
Man bursts into tears.
“但是医生”他说,“我就是帕格里亚齐”
“But doctor,” he says. “I am Pagliacci.”
不错的笑话
Good joke.
听的人都笑了
Everybody laugh.
接着就是军鼓声
Roll on snare drum.
谢幕
Curtains.
– 嘿,伯尼 – 啊?
HOLLIS: Hey, Bernie. BERNIE: Yeah?
能给我来本《时代》杂♥志♥吗?
HOLLIS: Can I get a Time magazine from you there?
– 当然 – 这现在得要多少钱了?
BERNIE: Sure. – How much you want for it now?
你的话,两块
For you, 2 bucks.
两块,涨价了,哈?
Two bucks. Going up, huh?
给你,谢了
There you go. Thanks.
嘿,我喜欢你的书
Hey, I like your book.
嘿,谢谢,伯尼,谢谢你这么说
Hey, thanks, Bernie. I appreciate it.
[CAWING]
[GRUNTS AND COUGHS]
当我醒来,我发现自己在一个阴凉的滩头上
MARINER: When I awoke, I found myself upon a dismal beachhead…
还有我的船员
… with my men.
我的船员的残骸
Pieces of my men.
我能为她做的仅有这些了…
It was all I could do for her…
虽然她承载着我穿越了血海
… though she had borne me through seas of blood.
她湿冷的拥抱已让我摆脱葬身大海的命运
Her damp embrace had prevented me from drifting beyond reach.
而这小小的慰籍却是我仅能做到的
Yet this small comfort was all I could offer.
前面躺着我的一名船员
One of my crew lay ahead.
鸟儿们在蚕食他的思想和记忆
Birds were eating his thoughts and memories.
滚开,滚!
Away. Yah!
滚!快滚开
Yah! Get away.
在地狱,至少海鸥们是满足的
In hell, at least the gulls are contented.
对我而言,我祈求它们当时就叼走我的眼睛
For my part, I begged that they should take my eyes.
这样我的余生才能从这骇人的景象中解脱
Thus sparing me future horrors.
[BREATHING HEAVILY]
你要在几点出席采访?
What time do you have to be at your interview?
别担心这个
JON: Don’t worry.
我们有的是时间
We’ve got plenty of time.
[BILLIE HOLIDAY’S “YOU’RE MY THRILL” PLAYING O VER SPEAKERS]
舔你的手指好像在舔电池
Your finger’s like licking a battery.
天啊,乔,住手,你这是在干吗?
God, Jon, stop. What are you doing?
请不要生气
Please don’t be upset.
我一直以为你喜欢这样
I always thought you liked this.
不!
LAURIE: No.
我不喜欢…不
I don’t… No.
我不要这样
I don’t want that.
我已经不知道该怎么让你兴奋起来了
I don’t know what stimulates you anymore.
听着,我明白你在试着…
Look, I know you were just trying…
我们在床上的时候你还在工作?
Are you working in here while we’re in bed together?
我和阿德里安的工作正处于重要的阶段
My work with Adrian is at a critical stage right now.
– 我觉得没有必要为了… – 为了什么?
– I didn’t think it was necessary to… – To what?
为了什么? 为了告诉我你的哪个分身在和可怜的我作♥爱♥?
To what? To tell me which one of you is giving me a pity fuck?
当时我的注意力全在你这边
My attention was completely focused on you.
如果你觉得我对你的态度不好…
If you think there’s a problem with my attitude…
我已经准备好和你讨论这点了
…I am prepared to discuss it.
你明白,这世上除了人类 所有的事物都能完美地相处融合
You know how everything in this world fits together except people.
我对你来说是什么?另一个难解的谜题吗?
What am I to you? Another puzzle to be solved?
让你的人后退,我要把反应器传送到卡纳克了
Have your men stand back. I’m teleporting the reactor to Karnak now.
你是我和这个世界的唯一纽带
You’re my only remaining link to the world.
我不想再背负这个责任了
I don’t want that responsibility anymore.
(南极洲)
他归你了
He’s all yours.
别担心,乔,她会回心转意的
ADRIAN: Don’t worry, Jon. She’ll be back.
不,她不会了
No, she won’t.
他有很多种称谓:英雄、武器…
MAN [ON TV]: He’s been called many things: Hero, weapon…
我们国防的关键…
… linchpin of our national security…
核战爆发的唯一障碍,或者能毁灭世界的人
deterrent to nuclear war, or a man to end worlds.
今夜稍晚,曼哈顿博士…
Later tonight, Dr. Manhattan…
会在一场史无前例的采访中 回答我和大家的问题
… will answer my questions and yours in an exclusive interview…
将由维特公♥司♥毫无广♥告♥地为您送上
… brought to you commercial-free by Veidt Enterprises.
[KNOCKING]
[NAT KING COLE’S “UNFORGETTABLE” PLAYS ON TV]
谁啊?
Who is it?
是我,劳丽
LAURIE: It’s Laurie.
抱歉,我刚装了新门锁
Sorry. I just had this new lock installed.
我没其他地方可去
I didn’t know where else to go.
哦,没关系,进来吧
Oh, it’s okay. Come in.
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
我离开乔了
I left Jon.
噢,天啊
Oh, God.
我很遗憾
I’m so sorry.
我不知道我来这干什么,我只是…
I don’t know why I’m here. I just…
我不认识其他人
I don’t know anybody else.
我不认识除了超级英雄之外的任何人了
I don’t know anybody except for goddamn superheroes.
没关系
That’s okay.
你们大概只是吵嘴之类的
You probably just had an argument or something.
不是的,丹
No, Dan.
你不知道和他一起生活是什么样子
You don’t know what it’s been like living with him.
他看事物的方式,就好像…
The way he looks at things now, it’s like he doesn’t…
他已经忘了它们的本来面目
…remember what they are.
就像这个世界,这个真实的世界…
It’s like this world, this real world…
在他眼中,只是一团烟雾
… to him, it’s like walking through mist.
人们只是一团影子
And people are just shadows.
雾中的影子
Shadows in a fog.
天啊,事情怎么会变成一团乱麻
God, how did everything get so tangled up?
很抱歉,丹
I’m sorry, Dan.
这是第二次了,我又搅乱了你的夜晚
This is twice now I’ve ruined your evening.
别这么说,你来了我很高兴
Come on. I’m glad you came over.
我正打算去看霍利斯 我们每周都有一次啤酒聚会
I was just gonna see Hollis for our weekly beer session.
我们绝对欢迎你的加入
You’re more than welcome to join.
实际上,我坚决要你加入

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!