我也不知道
I don’t know.
你不知道
You don’t know?
没错 所以我才在研究它
I don’t know, which was why I was studying it.
你是什么官阶
What’s your rank, Doctor?
瑞恩 麻烦你了
Ryan, would you, uh, do the honors?
-没问题 -谢了
-Sure. Okay. -Thanks.
平民
Civilian.
星辰实验室是私人承包商 我们为国防部工作
STARLABS is a private contractor. We work for the DoD.
为他们提供异常科学的建议
We advise them on xeno-science.
“异常科学”
“Xeno-science”?
外星科技
Alien technology.
比如说
For example,
超人飞船
the Superman ship.
昨晚有八个人没离开实验室
Eight people never signed out of the lab last night, Doctor.
清洁工 警卫和几名研究科学家
Cleaning staff, guards, a few of your research scientists.
他们被绑♥架♥了
They were abducted.
你确定
Are you sure?
有位目击证人 他逃过一劫
Witness saw it all. He escaped.
他正在隔离区协助绘制嫌犯肖像画
He’s here in quarantine now, working on an ID sketch.
知道那会是谁或是什么东西吗
Any idea who or what that might be?
母盒在这里不安全
The box isn’t safe here.
维克多
Victor,
他们闯进实验室找它
they came looking for it at the lab.
有些人被某种怪物抓走
People were taken by some kind of monster or something.
你对怪物很了解…
You know a lot about monsters,
对吧
don’t you?
尤其是怎么制♥造♥它们
Especially how to make ’em.
求救…求救…
Mayday! Mayday, mayday!
船身受损 我快沉下去了
My hull is breached. I’m going down.
求救
Mayday!
有人吗
Is there anybody out there?
威士忌
Whiskey.
下次叫他要敬畏暴风雨
Tell him to respect the storm next time.
他请客
It’s on him.
本应是国王的男人
King who would be man.
人类父亲和海洋女王的儿子
Son of a human father and Queen of the Seas.
我浪费了多少时间
All the time I’ve wasted
试图遵守我向你母亲做的承诺
trying to keep the promise I made to your mother.
说完了吗 老头
Are you finished, old man?
虽然你居无定所
You never sleep in the same place twice,
但还是一直回来这里
yet you keep coming back here.
我喜欢这里 很安静
I like it. It’s quiet.
这是你继承的王国
It’s your inheritance.
你应当是亚特兰蒂斯国王
You’re the rightful king of Atlantis.
我们的同胞受苦受难
Our people suffer.
你的同胞
Your people.
一个卑鄙残忍♥ 迷信无知的种族
A brutal, petty, superstitious race.
地表有什么不同吗
Is the surface any different?
没人说我是地表之王
Nobody calls me King of the Surface.
你想要什么 维科
What do you want, Vulko?
要塞附近的守卫不断消失不见
Guards near the stronghold have been disappearing.
来自天上的掠夺者
Snatchers from above.
去跟欧姆国王说啊
Talk to King Orm.
-你弟弟 -表弟
-Your brother? -Half-brother.
他想煽动和陆地人类的战争
He’s trying to fan the flames of war with the surface.
他说谎
He lies.
掠夺者来自黑暗之境 他们在寻找它
The snatchers have come from the dark place. They’re looking for it.
我们守护的母盒并不安全
The Mother Box our people guard is not safe.
前往亚特兰蒂斯要塞 保护母盒
Go to the stronghold of Atlantis. Protect the box.
时候到了
The time has come.
把你母亲的三叉戟拿去
Take up your mother’s trident.
你不能永远弃世界而不顾 亚瑟
You can’t turn your back on the world forever, Arthur.
不管是地表或海底
Above or below.
狄萨德
DeSaad.
狄萨德 我呼叫你
DeSaad! I call to thee.
荒原狼 你开始征服这世界了吗
Steppenwolf, have you begun the conquest?
这个世界是分♥裂♥的
This world is divided.
他们是原始物种
They are a primitive species.
未进化并与彼此战争
Unevolved and at war with one another.
歧见太深无法团结一心
Too separate to be one.
必须像其他的世界一样 剥夺他们的自♥由♥意志
Their free will must be ripped from them, like the other worlds.
并以服膺他的光荣信念…
Given absolution in one glorious belief,
获得赦免
to serve him.
母盒呢
The Mother Boxes?
我找到其中一个
I have found one of the three.
苏醒后呼唤我的那一个
The one that woke and called to me.
另外两个仍然沉睡
The other two still sleep,
但天启魔感应到它们
but the parademons feel their presence.
它们飞来飞去
They fly,
到处搜索 并抓走带有母盒气味的囚犯
they search, they take prisoners who carry the scent,
我则以他之名创建一座要塞
while I build a stronghold in the name of his glory.
很好
Yes.
强大的荒原狼
Mighty Steppenwolf,
你本来可以与伟大的他平起平坐
who might have sat here by the side of the great one.
但却因自大而被放逐
But undone by his self-pride.
狄萨德
DeSaad…
我跪倒在你面前
I fall before you.
让我向他求情
Let me make a plea to him
当我以他之名夺下这世界
that I may come home
能否请他让我回家
after I take this world in his name.
你背叛了他
You betrayed him.
你自己的家人
Your own family.
我看到我犯的错误
I saw my mistake.
我屠♥杀♥企图争夺他王位的人
I slaughtered those who sought his throne.
你还欠他五万个世界
You still owe the great one 50,000 more worlds.
当你还清了债
He will hear your plea
他就会聆听你的恳求
when you pay your debt.
母盒将被寻获并合而为一
The Mother Boxes will be found and united.
这里没有保护者
No protectors here.
没有绿光战警 没有氪星人
No Lanterns, no Kryptonian.
这世界将会像其他的一样沦陷
This world will fall, like all the others.
为了达克赛德
For Darkseid.
为了达克赛德
For Darkseid.
我花了几百万元安装保全系统
You know, I paid millions of dollars for this building’s security.
钱花得很值得
You got your money’s worth.
我几乎花了一分钟才解除
Took me almost a minute to disable it.
你好
Hi there.
新玩具
A new toy?
原型军队运输机
Prototype troop carrier.
我曾相识的一个人会很想开开看
I once knew a man who would have loved to fly it.
韦恩航♥天♥最顶尖的人才 都无法让它飞起来
The best minds at Wayne Aerospace couldn’t make it fly.
但是你能
But you can?
我别无选择
I have no choice.
我需要更远的航程和更大的货舱
I need more range and I need more cargo.
我认为一场攻击即将来袭
I think there’s an attack coming.
你错了 布鲁斯
Not coming, Bruce.
它已经来袭了
It’s already here.
据我所知 他们来自另一个宇宙
From what I’ve learned, they are things from another universe.
为一个黑暗力量效忠
They serve a dark power.
一个古老的力量
An old power.
他们想要什么
What do they want?
入侵地球 征服世界
To invade. To conquer.
他们很久以前曾经来过
They came here once before, long ago.
一支庞大的舰队出现在天空
A great armada appeared in the sky,
消灭所有胆敢反抗的势力
laying waste to all who opposed it.
入侵者的首领是达克赛德
The leader of the invaders was a being called Darkseid.
这名字在每个宇宙都受到诅咒和畏惧
A name cursed and feared in every universe.
地球的守护者 和达克赛德展开一场大战
Darkseid was met in battle by Earth’s defenders.
旧神族 人类
The old gods, men…
被迫迁至海底之前的亚特兰蒂斯族
Atlanteans before their descent into the sea…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!