她都五千岁了 巴里
She’s 5,000 years old, Barry.
每个男人都是小鲜肉
Every guy’s a younger guy.
天啊
Jesus.
真是的
Oh, Christ.
该死
-Oh, bloody…
运气怎么样
Any luck?
如果你说的”运气”是指…
If by “luck” you mean
“今天能不能让它飞起来的运气”
“chance in hell we’ll get it flying today,”
那就没有
then, no. No luck.
没关系
It’s okay.
无所谓 我们只要把尸体
It doesn’t matter. We’re just gonna take the body
放进氪星飞船 它基本上是一台有机电脑
to the Kryptonian ship. It’s basically an organic computer.
可以直接和母盒讲话
It can talk directly to the Mother Box.
什么 就像它跟莱克斯·卢瑟讲话
What? The way it talked to Lex Luthor?
差不多吧
Something like that.
还会出什么差错
Huh. What could possibly go wrong?
韦恩少爷
Master Wayne…
你成功了
you did it!
你组成了团队 一起打这场仗
You put the team together to fight this war.
你实现了承诺
You’ve fulfilled your promise.
但是想让超人死而复生 我是说…
But to try to do that… I mean…
你的罪恶感超过了理性
your guilt’s overcome your reason.
再多的国王人马都办不到
Not all the king’s horses nor all the king’s men…
阿尔弗雷德 我这次完全凭靠信念
Alfred, for once, I’m operating strictly on faith,
而不是理性
not on reason.
但如果你开始玩弄这个母盒
But if you start playing with this little box of tricks,
可能会是一切的终结
I mean, it could be the end of everything.
你怎么知道你的团队够强大
How do you know your team’s strong enough?
制伏不了冲过来的公牛
If you can’t bring down the charging bull,
就不要挥舞红色披风
then don’t wave the red cape at it.
是这个红色披风就可以
You do when it’s this red cape.
红色披风会冲回去
This red cape charges back.
好吧
Okay.
你是对的 斯通博士 检验报告是阴性
You were right, Dr. Stone. The tests came back negative.
大家都没事 包括你在内
Everyone’s clear, including you.
但为了安全起见 我们扫遍了整间实验室
Just to be on the safe side, we swept the entire facility.
谢谢你 汤玛斯 所以我可以走了吗
Well, thank you, Thomas. That means I’m free to go?
当然了
Absolutely.
-谢了 -大家听好
-Thanks. -Listen up, everyone.
你们都没事了 收拾你们的东西
You’re all clear. So, gather your things.
如果需要更多医疗照顾…
If you need more medical attention…
亚瑟 我问你 哪个比较低调 选项”A”
Arthur, yes, your opinion. Less preposterous. Option “A”?
-绝对不是”A” -好吧
-Definitely not “A.” -Okay.
或是…”B”
Or… “B”?
我再看看选项”A”
Let me see “A” again?
好了 该换装了
Right. We should get dressed.
我一直都穿着
I’m always dressed.
识别证
ID?
识别证
ID.
遵命
Aye, aye.
“遵命”
“Aye, aye”?
星辰实验室人事档案
卫斯理·罗伊
宪兵 允许通行
可以了
Okay.
“可以” 可以了
“Okay”? Oh, gee, okay!
博士
Doc!
他们放你出来了
They let you out of quarantine.
是啊 他们终于肯听我讲道理
Yeah, I finally got them to listen to reason.
现在让我们看看电子激光
Now, let’s take a look and see what progress we’ve made
有什么进展
with the electron-laser.
我们有了真正的进展 让我给你看
We’ve made some real progress. Let me show you.
维克多 清空这地方
Victor, clear this place out.
没问题
Done.
红色警戒 受到污染
Code Red. Contamination breach.
生化威胁
全体人员立刻疏散
All personnel evacuate immediately.
生化威胁红色警戒
Bio red five.
感应器侦测到外星微生物
The sensor’s picking up a microbe of alien origin.
外星微生物不可能
A microbe of alien origin? That doesn’t make any sense.
一定是虚惊一场
It’s gotta be a false alarm.
各位 关闭实验室 尽快离开
All right, people, shut it down. Let’s go.
-刚刚才扫过一遍 -走吧
-Ryan, we just had it swept. -We have to go, Doc.
-一定有人误触警报 -走吧 博士
Think about it. It’s gotta be a false alarm. -Let’s go, Doc.
-想想看 -全员撤离
-Think about it. Full base evacuation! Everyone out!
听好 等等 该死
Look, wait! Wait! Shit!
保持冷静 前往最近出口
Remain calm and proceed to the nearest exit.
注意 全体人员
Attention, all personnel.
快点 大家都出去 快点
Go! Go! Everybody out! Come on! Move!
快走 快啊
Move! Come on! Go, go!
大家都出去 快点
Everybody out! Go!
生化威胁
安全
搞定
Yes!
搞定了
Gotcha!
这是塞拉斯·斯通博士 收到吗
Post Commander, this is Dr. Silas Stone, do you read?
-请说 -这是假警报
-Go ahead, Dr. Stone. -This is a false alarm.
有人骇入系统 我们得…
Someone has hacked into the system. We must alert…
维克多
Victor.
斯通博士 你在吗 我没收到
Dr. Stone, you there? I don’t copy.
我搞错了
I was mistaken.
警报是真的
The alarm’s legit.
大家都出去 任何人 我重复
Everybody out. And nobody, I repeat,
没有我的允许 任何人都不准回来
nobody comes back inside without my say-so.
收到了
Roger that, sir.
大家都出来
Get the civilians out!
快点 快点
Let’s go! Let’s go!
-大家都安全出来了 -应该吧
-Everybody got out okay? -I think so.
-每一个人 -对
-Everybody? -Yes.
这里
This way.
它知道他来了
It knows he’s here.
超紧张的
Ooh, that’s intense.
太惊人了
This is amazing.
太疯狂了
This is crazy.
什么 现在才说疯狂
Oh, what? Now it’s crazy?
你们这群疯子最好知道自己在干嘛
You two lunatics better know what you’re doing.
露易丝·莱恩
星球日报记者
验孕棒
系统即将上线
Systems coming online.
欢迎 维克多 您想接手掌控吗
Welcome, Victor. Would you like to assume command?
我进去了
I’m in.
这艘飞船说母盒有敌意
The ship says the Mother Box is hostile.
我可以取消安全协定
I can override the security protocols,
但是没时间修复卢瑟对主电容器
but there’s no time to repair all the electrical damage
造成的所有的电力损害
that Luthor’s power surges caused to the primary capacitors.
说白话
English.
电流不够 无法唤醒母盒
There’s not enough charge to wake the box.
我可能有办法
I might be able to do it.
我也许可以启动它
I mean, I might be able to jump-start it.
我不喜欢打破这规则
I don’t like to break this rule,
但是当我接近光速 我…
but when I approach the speed of light, I…
听着 时间会发生疯狂的事
Look, crazy things happen to time,
但要是我成功了 就能制♥造♥巨大的电力
but if I do it, I create massive electrical power.
我可以往回跑 只要距离够远
I could backtrack, if I can get enough distance,
就能传导大量电流
I can conduct a significant electrical current.
也许可以唤醒母盒 如果…
I might be able to wake the box, if that’s…
还是要这么做的话
still what we want?
没错 开始吧
It is. Do it.
你好 莱恩小姐
Hey, Miss Lane.
早安
Morning.
我以为你不会来了
I didn’t think you were coming.
最后一次
One last time.
封锁线 请勿跨越
我看到发动机 这一定是终点线
I see engines, so this must be the end of the line. So I’m…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!