She’s a proud woman, Clark.
穿上去
Here.
她很喜欢这里
She loved it here.
我也是
So did I.
我也是
So did I.
这太酷了
This is awesome.
我带了一些朋友来
Brought some friends.
天啊 太棒了
Oh, gosh, yes! Yes!
大伙儿 这是阿尔弗雷德 我替他工作
Everyone, this is Alfred. I work for him.
-阿尔弗雷德 -你好 女士
-Alfred. -Good day, ma’am.
这里真的很酷 阿尔弗雷德
It’s badass, Alfred.
我去泡茶
Well, I’ll put on the tea.
太好了
Great.
不知道哪里有这么多杯子
I don’t know where we’re gonna find the cups.
那就是母盒 就在那里
There’s the Mother Box, right there.
显示可见光谱
Go to visible spectrum.
普扎诺夫
Pozharnov.
离莫斯科不远的鬼城
Ghost city not far from Moscow.
三十年前发生核事故后被废弃
It’s been abandoned since the nuclear accident there 30 years ago.
就连军队也不进去
Not even the army goes in.
是啊 辐射性一定强到
Right, it’s probably so radioactive
你的脖子会长出另一只脚
that you grow an extra foot outta your neck.
不再是这样了
Not anymore.
他收集了辐射 用来创建他的基地
He’s harvested the radiation to build his base.
放大
Zoom.
他到底在盖什么
What the hell is he building?
三位一体在里面
The Unity’s in there.
我们要从上面进攻
We’ll attack from above.
炸♥药♥无法分开母盒
Explosives won’t separate the boxes,
只会强化它们的联♥系♥
only strengthen their bond.
什么 我们不能炸掉它
What? So we can’t blow it up?
不能从外面
Not from the outside.
我想插入合而为一的母盒
I want to plug into The Unity, one-on-one.
和它融为一体
Fuse with it.
从内部削弱它的连结 就能够再把它拆成三个
Weaken its bond from the inside so we can break it back into three.
不行 你不知道你会面对什么
No, you don’t know what you’d be up against.
你得一个人融入三位一体
You’d have to stream into The Unity by yourself.
这三个母盒结合起来足以毁天灭地
These boxes together are world destroyers.
它们存在了十亿年
A billion years old.
绝对会钻进你脑袋 找到你的弱点
They’ll get inside you and find your weaknesses
和你的恐惧 并用来摧毁你
and your fears, and use them to destroy you.
只要让我进去 替我争取时间
Just get me in and get me time.
你可能会死 维克多
You could die, Victor.
我不这样做 我们都会死
If I don’t, we all die. Period.
我失去了一切
I got nothing left.
你不是要我使用这些超能力吗
You wanted me to use these gifts, right?
我就要这么做
That’s what I’m gonna do.
好吧 所以…
Okay. So…
维克多想和末日母盒 合而为一拯救世界
if Victor wants to try to save the world by fusing with the doom boxes,
那就让他这么做吧
I say we put him in the doom boxes.
但要让他这么做就得攻击基地
But getting him in means attacking that base.
深入地狱向魔鬼与他的军团…
Fighting the devil and his army
正式开战
in hell.
这家伙在他摧毁的星球上
I mean, this guy’s probably fought
大概打过成千上万个超级英雄 对吧
hundreds of thousands of other superbeings on the other planets he’s destroyed, right?
我们得假设他都赢了
And we have to assume he’s won.
我才不管他在多少个地狱 打过多少恶魔
I don’t care how many demons he’s fought in how many hells…
他没打过我们 团结一致的我们
he’s never fought us. Not us united.
我猜你说”愿意”
Take that as a “yes.”
什么
What?
那只婚戒
The ring.
你真的回来了
You’re really back.
我得到第二次机会
I have a second chance, Lo.
绝对不会白白浪费
And I am not gonna waste it.
真的是你吗
Are you really you?
真的是我 妈
I’m really me, Ma.
听好 妈
Listen, Ma.
他们让我回来一定有原因
They wanted me back for a reason.
我得知道为什么
I need to find out why.
维克多怎么样
How’s Victor doing?
你也知道 他想独处一下
You know, wanted to be by himself.
我们要求一个刚失去父亲的孩子…
We’re asking a kid who just lost his father
对抗全宇宙最强大的机器
to go up against the most powerful machines in the universe.
这不公平
It’s not fair.
我以为你不在乎
I thought you didn’t care?
我从来没这么说过
I never said that.
怎么了
What is it?
我做过一个梦 不晓得 几乎就像一种预感
I had a dream, like, I don’t know, almost like a premonition.
那是世界末日
It was the end of the world
巴里·艾伦就在这里
and Barry Allen was right here
他跟我说 “露易丝·莱恩才是关键”
and he said to me, “Lois Lane is the key.”
对超人来说…她是
She is… to Superman.
每个人都有心爱的人
Every heart has one.
我想不只是这样
I think it’s something more.
这是更黑暗的东西
Something darker.
韦恩少爷
Master Wayne.
韦恩少爷
Master Wayne!
你得来看看
You need to see this.
你修好了
You fixed it.
它想要飞行
It wanted to fly.
飞行是它的本能
Flight is its nature.
也是你的
Yours, too.
他会来的 阿尔弗雷德 我知道
He’ll be here, Alfred, I know it.
你为何这么肯定
What makes you so sure?
信念 阿尔弗雷德 信念
Faith, Alfred. Faith.
终于
At last.
准备迎接他的到来
Prepare for his arrival.
我即将得到救赎
My redemption is nigh.
合而为一
Unite.
同步化
Synchronize.
卫星显示他打造了一个防御圆顶
The satellites revealed he’s created a defensive dome.
这是个设计缺陷
It’s a design flaw.
把塔台射倒 圆顶就会崩垮
Take out the tower, the dome will fall.
敌人不会料到我们正面攻击
The enemy never anticipated a frontal assault.
是啊 因为他没想到 有人会这么疯狂
Right, probably ’cause he didn’t think anyone would be that nuts.
布鲁斯是对的
Bruce is right.
我们必须摧毁防御圆顶
We’ve got to destroy the defensive dome
在它们同步化之前找到母盒
so we can reach The Unity before it synchronizes.
要是圆顶没被摧毁呢
What if the dome’s not destroyed?
它一定会被摧毁
It’ll be destroyed.
维克多一旦融入三位一体
Once Victor is linked with The Unity
有巴里的协助 他就能突破母盒的防御
with Barry’s help, he’ll break through The Unity’s defenses.
提醒我 我该怎么做
Remind me, how’s that again?
用爱的力量
Uh, with the power of love.
-巴里 -我得造成能量大爆发
-Barry. -With a catastrophic energy surge.
很好
Good.
你得比以前跑得更快
You’ll have to run faster than you’ve ever attempted
才能产生这么大的电流
to generate a charge of that size.
然后直接碰触维克多的身体
And then you make physical contact with Victor.
那股能量应该能让他进入母盒
That force should propel him inside The Unity.
维克多 之后就靠你了
And, Victor, it’s all up to you.
在它同步化之前把它扯开
Take it apart from the inside before it synchronizes.
我们终于有了计划
Whew. We actually finally have a plan.
我们有了计划
We have a plan.
艾尔之家的标记代表希望
The symbol of the house of El means hope.
这希望包含了一个基本的信念
Embodied within that hope is the fundamental belief
那就是每个人都有行善的潜力
in the potential of every person to be a force for good.
克拉克
Clark…
那就是你能带给他们的
That’s what you can bring them.
你被送来这里是有原因的
…you were sent here for a reason.
你将给地球的人类 一个努力达到的理想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!