我就位了
I’m in position.
准备开始投放程序
Ready to initiate drop sequence.
母盒准备好了
The Mother Box is ready.
这艘飞船在求我不要唤醒母盒
The ship’s begging me not to wake the box.
-这是无法逆转的程序 -它很害怕
This action is irreversible. It’s afraid.
它知道荒原狼会来找它
It knows Steppenwolf will come for it.
我们知道了 继续吧
We know that already. Continue.
我强烈建议不要启动
I strongly advise against activation.
巴里 我要开始倒数了
Barry, I’m initiating the countdown.
这是无法逆转的程序
This action is irreversible.
-五 -五
-Five… -Five…

-Five…
-天启星有敌意 -馊主意
-Apokoliptian technology is hostile. -This is a bad idea.
并不是 继续吧
No, it isn’t. Keep going.

Four…
-四 -四
-Four… -Four…
-我强烈建议不要启动 -我们得立刻中止
I strongly advise against activation. -We need to abort, now.
快动手
-Just do it.
-三 -三
-Three… -Three…

Three…
-二 -二
-Two… -Two…
-二 -这是无法逆转的程序
-Two… -This course is irreversible.
-一 -一
-One. -One.
-一 -这是无法逆转的程序
One. This action is irreversible.
正义联盟
-维克多 -不
-Victor? -No.

Go?
未来已经在现在扎根
The future has taken root in the present.
快趴下
-Get down!
你若在寻找他的纪念碑 看看你周围
他活过来了
He’s back.
不太对劲 他在扫描我们
Something’s wrong. He’s scanning us.
什么
What?
维克多
Victor?
维克多
Victor?
-该死 -你在干嘛
-Shit. -What are you doing?
是我的自动防御系统
It’s my auto-defense system.
它感应到危险
It senses danger.
维克多 住手
Victor, no! Victor!
-我无法控制 -住手
-I can’t control it. -Don’t!
卡尔·艾尔 不要
Kal-El, no!
他头脑不清楚 不知道自己是谁
He’s confused. He doesn’t know who he is.
亚瑟 我们得制伏他
Arthur, we need to restrain him.
卡尔·艾尔 最后的氪星之子
Kal-El, the last Son of Krypton…
回想你是谁
remember who you are.
告诉我你是谁
Tell me who you…
快逃
Let’s go!
你最好闪边
You should probably move.
-没事吗 -没事
-You all right? -Yeah.
起来 去找掩护 快去
Get up. Take cover back there. Go.
别逼我这么做
Please don’t make me do this.
克拉克
Clark.
克拉克 不
Clark, no.
克拉克
Clark.

No.
这世界需要你
This world needs you.
克拉克
Clark.
克拉克
Clark.
别开枪
Whoa! Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
克拉克
Clark.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Please.
走吧
Just go.
没错
Yeah.
我们走吧
Let’s go.
真是拍谢
I’m so sorry.
找掩护
Take cover!
-他来了 -母盒
-He’s coming. -The Mother Box.
它在哪里
Where is it?
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
注意 实验室受到入侵
Attention, security breach detected.
第四区 第三层
Sector Four, Level Three.
立刻执行封锁程序
Implement lockdown procedures immediately.
把母盒给我
Give me the Mother Box.
不 不
No, no, no.
爸 等等 不要
Dad, wait! Don’t!
末日即将开始
So begins the end.
维克多
Victor?
维克多 你没事吧 站起来
Vic… Whoa, Victor. Are you okay, man? Come on.
维克多
Victor?
他死了
He’s dead.
什么
What?
我父亲
My father.
我没能救他 我没办法
I didn’t save him. I couldn’t.
天啊
Oh, my God.
他父亲是因我们而死
His father’s dead ’cause of us.
我就说唤醒母盒是个馊主意
I told you waking that box was a bad idea.
这不是个馊主意
It wasn’t a bad idea.
我们需要超人 现在仍然需要
We needed Superman. We still do.
不管是什么回来了 那不是超人
Well, whatever returned, it isn’t Superman.
也许是他的躯体和超能力 但那不是他
His body and powers, maybe. But it ain’t him.
那是他
It is him.
他认得露易丝·莱恩
He recognized Lois Lane.
-谁 -他挚爱的女人
-Who? -The woman he loves.
-他记得她 -才怪
-He remembers her. -Nah.
他会去找她是因为她不怕他
He went to her ’cause she wasn’t afraid of him.
这叫做直觉 戴安娜
It’s called instinct, Diana.
等等 荒原狼去了哪儿
Wait, where did Steppenwolf go?
他回去基地组装三个母盒
He’s gone back to his base to assemble the three boxes.
我们不知道他的基地在哪里 或是还要多久…
And we don’t know where his base is. -Or how long until…
几个小时
-Hours.
盒子一旦同步 形成三位一体
The boxes synchronize, Unity forms,
我们不能及时阻止他 地球就完了
we don’t get there in time to stop it, the planet dies.
这不像你
This is not your…
他早就知道
He knew.
他早就知道了
He knew, he knew, he knew.
他不是想要摧毁那个母盒
He wasn’t trying to destroy the box…
而是想要让它过热
he was trying to superheat it.
让核心变成核反应炉以外 地球上最热的东西
He made the core the hottest thing on Earth outside of a nuclear reactor.
-那么热的东西一定会… -热源影像系统
Now, anything that hot would have to…Blink off the charts
一定会破表
on a thermal imaging system.
你父亲为了标记母盒牺牲自己
Your father sacrificed himself to mark that box.
我们得回我的实验室使用卫星
We have to get back to my lab and use the satellite
扫描地球哪里有热异常
to scan the Earth for thermal anomalies.
我已经在扫描了
I’m already on it.
什么 你有一颗卫星
I’m sorry. You have a satellite?
我有六颗
I have six.
是喔
Right.
咱们去找那个混帐东西
Let’s go find the son of a bitch.
第六章
“更黑暗的东西”
法拍屋出♥售♥
你把我带来这里
You brought us here.
你记得
You remembered.
这是我的家
This is home.
你说话了
You spoke.
我之前没有吗
Did I not before?
你母亲迟缴了房♥贷
Your mother got behind on the payments.
没有告诉任何人
She never told anyone.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
她的自尊心很强 克拉克

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!