You will give the people of Earth an ideal to strive towards.
就算你必须穷尽一生
And even if it takes you the rest of your life,
也得尽全力找到你来这里的原因
you owe it to yourself to find out what that reason is.
他们会犯错 也会失败
They will stumble, they will fall.
但你必须做出选择
You’re gonna have to make a choice.
他们将与你一起迎向阳光
They will join you in the sun, Kal.
你必须选择是否要 骄傲地站在全人类面前
A choice of whether to stand proud in front of the human race or not.
你将帮助他们完成奇迹
You will help them accomplish wonders.
氪星所有的希望和梦想 都寄托在你身上
All the hopes and dreams of Krypton live in you now.
我真为你感到骄傲 儿子
I’m so proud of you, son.
你母亲和我都很爱你
Your mother and I loved you.
你母亲和我都知道你会改变世界
Your mother and I knew you would change the world.
你的心受到考验
Your heart was tested.
我知道这很难 克拉克
I know it’s been hard, Clark.
但你给了他们的世界一个希望
But you gave hope to their world.
你必须让他们看到你是谁
You need to show them who you are.
爱他们吧 卡尔·艾尔
Love them, Kal.
就像我们爱你一样
The way we loved you.
飞吧 儿子
Fly, son.
是时候了
It’s time.
我要把塔台射倒 破坏力场圆顶
I’m gonna take out that tower and knock down that shield dome.
不管你们看到什么
Whatever you see,
都要按照计划
stick to the plan.
这就是我把你们聚在一起的原因
It’s why I brought you together.
布鲁斯 撤退 你不会成功的
Bruce, pull back. You’re not gonna make it.
只要敲大声一点
Just have to knock a little louder.
杀了他
Kill him!
快去捍卫三位一体
Get to the carriage. Defend The Unity.
惨了
Oh, shit.
塔台倒了
The tower’s down.
收到吗
Do you read me?
收到了
Uh, yeah, loud and clear.
你没事吗
Are you okay?
布鲁斯
Bruce? Bruce?
快去反应炉
Get to the reactor.
我会尽量把这些怪物引开来
I’ll lure as many of these monsters away from you as I can.
那是什么意思
-What does that mean?
别担心我 快去找到母盒
Don’t worry about me. Get to The Unity.
它们来了
They’re here.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
失去讯号♥
Comm went dead.
上吧
Let’s go.
跟我来呀 你们这群臭虫
Come on, follow me, you damn insects.
严重受损
Critical damage.
你真的发疯了
You really are outta your mind.
不客气
You’re welcome.
厉害 兄弟
My man.
放心 我们能搞定
Yeah, we got this.
你去做该做的事
You go do your thing.
我猜你就是阿尔弗雷德
I’m assuming you’re Alfred.
肯特少爷
Master Kent.
他说你会来
He said you’d come.
希望你没有来得太晚
Now, let’s hope you’re not too late.

-Hey!
记得我吗
Remember me?
第二回合
Round two?
好啊
Hell yeah.
上吧
Shall we?
告诉我 亚马逊女战士
Tell me, Amazon,
你为何抛弃自己的姐妹
why did you abandon your own sisters
跑来跟这些卑微的生物
only to cast your lot with these creatures
混在一起
clinging to their puny lives?
你没能赶去保护她们被我屠♥杀♥
You weren’t there to protect them from me.
可悲的是 你本来可以的
And, sadly, you could have.
巴里 我就位了
Barry, I’m in position.
好 我来产生电流
Okay. I built the charge.
你来倒数
You call it.
等我倒数到一
Barry, on one.
三 二…
Three, two…
放开我
Get the hell off me!
维克多
Victor!
维克多
Victor!
我看着你的小岛燃烧
I watched your island burn,
你的姐妹哀求我饶她们一命
your sisters begging for their lives.
你母亲也一样
As did your mother.
骗子
Liar.
我撑不住了
I can’t maintain this!
维克多
Victor!
维克多 我撑不住了
Victor, I can’t hold this!
为了达克赛德
For Darkseid.
没什么用
Not impressed.
好吧
All right.
卡尔·艾尔
Kal-El.
巴里 我连上了母盒
Barry, I’m connected to The Unity.
我需要电流才能进去
I need the charge to get inside.
巴里
Barry?
巴里 你没事吧
Barry, are you okay?
巴里
Barry!
我没力了 我得喘口气
I got the wind knocked out of me. Need a few seconds, that’s all!
巴里 你在哪里 它快要同步化了
Barry, where are you? It’s almost synchronized!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
喔买♥♥尬 快点愈合 巴里
Oh, my God. Gotta heal, Barry.
愈合啊
Heal. Heal.
巴里
Barry!
太迟了
It’s too late.
噢 不
Oh, no.
他来了
He’s here!
好吧
Okay.
我得超越光速 跑得比光速更快
Just gotta go faster than the speed of light. Far beyond the speed of light.
你得打破规则 巴里 现在就得这么做
You gotta break the rule, Barry, and you gotta do it now.
爸…
Dad…
不管发生什么事 我都要你知道
whatever happens, I want you to know
你儿子也是一个英雄 爸
your kid was one of them, Dad.
精英中的精英
One of the best of the best.
创造自己的未来
Make your own future.
也创造自己的过去
Make your own past.
一切都没事了
It’s all right now.
斯通 哥谭市立大学
哥谭市
我们一直在等着你 维克多
We’ve been waiting for you, Victor.
我破碎的儿子
My broken boy.
你不会再孤单了
You don’t have to be alone anymore.
我们会再全家团圆
We’ll be together again.
我们可以像以前一样
we can put it back, Vic.
让你恢复原状
Make you whole again.
我并没有破碎
I’m not broken.
我也并不孤单
And I’m not alone.
超人
Superman!
我跟你说过
I told you
荒原狼会失败
Steppenwolf would fail.
没错 你是说过
Yes. Yes, you did.
我的主人 母盒被摧毁了
My master, now that the Mother Boxes have been destroyed,
你要怎么得到你的大奖
how will you retrieve your great prize?
找到了反生命方程序 狄萨德
Anti-Life is found, DeSaad.
我们会不择手段得到它
And we will stop at nothing to possess it.
准备出动舰队
Ready the armada.
我们要用老方法
We will use the old ways.
后记
再为人父
这又是你父亲
Your father twice over.
现在 让我说出内心话 不是身为一个科学家
Now, let me speak to you from my heart, not as a scientist,
而是身为一个父亲
as a father.
让我再为人父

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!