他叫维克多
His name is Victor.
我们见过面 说过话
We met, spoke.
给他点时间
Give him time.
你一定是巴里 我是戴安娜
You must be Barry. I’m Diana.
你好 巴里 我是戴安娜 那不太对 好极了
Hi, Barry. I’m Diana. That’s not right. Great.
就只有我们
-So, this is us.
没错 就只有我们
-Yeah, this is us.
酷啊 那是蝙蝠信♥号♥♥ 那是在…
Awesome! It’s the Bat-Signal. That’s your…
抱歉 那是在呼叫你
Oh, sorry. That’s your signal.
意思是我们得出动了
That means we have to go now.
-对 是这意思没错 -酷毙了
-Yeah, that’s what that means. -It’s so cool.
湄拉指挥官 我告诉海王 外♥围♥守卫被掳走
Commander Mera, I told the king the perimeter guards were taken.
他不会派出援兵
He won’t send reinforcements.
他说所有的士兵 都必须前往叛军地区支持
He says all the reserves are needed in the rebel regions.
他不但残忍♥而且短视
He’s as shortsighted as he is cruel.
好吧 带着剩下的人马
All right, take what men we have left
在母盒周围形成方阵
and form a phalanx around the Mother Box.
你逃不了的
You can’t escape.
我并不想逃
I’m not trying to.
维科跟我说你会来
Vulko told me you would come.
备受爱戴的亚特兰娜女王的长子
The firstborn of beloved Queen Atlanna.
等一下
Wait.
拜托了
Please.
我认识她
I knew her.
你至少认识她
Well, that makes one of us.
我父母死于战争
My parents died in the wars.
她收容了我
She took me in.
还真是个圣人
What a saint.
你胆敢讽刺亚特兰娜女王
You dare speak of Queen Atlanna that way?
你的女王把我丢在我父亲家门口
Your queen left me on my father’s doorstep
从此把我忘得一干二净
and never gave me another thought.
你母亲是为了救你才离开
Your mother left you to save your life.
你无法想像她有多心痛
You cannot imagine how it hurt her.
她也付出惨痛代价
What it cost her.
但你现在不是脆弱的小孩
But you’re not a defenseless child now.
那本是她的责任
It would have been her responsibility
跟着那怪物到陆地 然后阻止他
to follow that monster to the surface and stop him.
现在
Now,
是你的责任
it’s yours.
太好了
Yes.
荒原狼
Steppenwolf,
告诉我你知道了什么
tell me what you’ve learned.
找到两个苏醒的母盒
Two boxes found and awake.
结合两个母盒的力量
With the combined power of the two Mother Boxes,
我完成了要塞的防御系统
I’ve been able to finish the stronghold’s defenses.
第三个母盒在哪里
Where is the third Mother Box?
天启魔感应到它 正在寻找它
The parademons sense its presence and search for the third.
它们抓来了囚犯
They have taken prisoners
他们带有它的气味
who carry its scent.
去吧
Go.
去审问囚犯
Interrogate the prisoners.
找到第三个母盒
Find the third.
他们会乖乖告诉我
They will tell me what they know,
不然我就来硬的
or I will rip it from them.
第四章
“改造机器”
你们有多少人
How many of you are there?
还不够多
Not enough.
哥谭市各地有数十名目击者
Dozens of witnesses all over Gotham.
他们的描述符合大都会绑♥架♥案的嫌犯
Description matches the suspect in the Metropolis abductions.
天启魔
Parademons.
好吧
Okay.
天启魔一定闻到母盒的气味
The demons must have caught the scent of a Mother Box.
在实验室的那个
At the lab.
它们把人抓走 拷问母盒下落
They carried people away to find out what they know.
-那八个人可能还活着 -九个人
So the eight may still be alive. Nine.
星辰实验室的主任今晚被绑走
The head of STARLABS was taken tonight.
好吧 另一个科学家
Wow, okay. So, another scientist.
我们要怎么找到他
So, how do we find him?
附近一定有它们的巢穴
There must be a nest nearby.
我在大都会和哥谭市地图上做记号♥
I plotted all the sightings in Metropolis, Gotham.
看不出任何模式
No discernable pattern I can see.
地图上的路线没有交集
The lines on the map don’t converge.
在陆地上没有
On land.
这是在两座城市之间的史崔克岛
These lead back to Stryker’s Island, between the two cities.
这些是通风口 全都通往1929年
These are air vents. They all lead down to the tunnel
废弃的大都会工程隧♥道♥
to a Metropolis project that was abandoned in ’29.
巢穴可能在那里
The nest could be there.
他要跟我们一起去吗
Uh, is he coming with us now,
因为你的车子坐不下
because we’re not all gonna fit in your car.
我有更大的玩意儿
I have something bigger.
你真的觉得…
Do you really think that…
他们就这样闪人了吗
Oh, wow, they just… They really just vanish, huh?
太没礼貌了
Oh. That’s rude.
星辰实验室
很接近了
We’re close.
敌人的气味
The scent of the enemy.
虚无
Of absence.
黑暗
Darkness.
死亡
Death.
-我们在哪里 阿尔弗雷德 -史崔克岛
Where are we, Alfred? Stryker’s Island.
你们应该就在隧♥道♥通风塔的正下方
You should be directly under the venting tower for the tunnel.
往左看 应该有一道阶梯通往机械室
Now look to your left, you’ll see a staircase to the machine room.
红外线热影像显示有一群人
Thermal scan shows a cluster of people there.
就是那里
That’s it.
走吧
Let’s go.
好吧
Right.
有任何计划吗
Is there… Is there a plan?
你们两个
Either of you?
别单打独斗
Don’t engage alone.
我们要联手出击
We do this together.
我听说过你
I heard about you.
没想到你是真的
Didn’t think you were real.
有用的时候我就是真的
I’m real when it’s useful.
我受够了你们的沉默 快告诉我 母盒在哪里
I grow tired of your silence. Now tell me, where is the Mother Box?
求求你 我们有家人
Please. We have families.
那你们就有弱点
Then you have weakness.
荒原狼
Steppenwolf.
好吧 我猜…那就是坏蛋
Okay, I’m guessing that’s the bad guy.
猜对了
Good guess.
我现在真的超想念超人
I’m really, really missing Superman right now.
绕到另一边
Circle to the other side.
把它们团团围住展开突袭
We’ll surround them and surprise him.
你接近过一个母盒
You have been near a Mother Box.
身上有它的气味
The scent is on you.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
-它在哪里 -放过他
-Where is it? -Leave him alone!
他不知道
He… He doesn’t know.
等等 求求你
Wait, please, please!
你也带着气味 但是更强烈
You carry the scent, too. But stronger.
我死也不会告诉你
I will die before I tell you.
不告诉我就会死
You’ll die if you don’t.

No!
维克多
Victor.
杀了他们
Kill them both.
亚马逊女战士
Ah, Amazon.
但不像你的姐妹
But not like your sisters.
你更强大
Stronger.
亚马逊女战士
Amazon.
住手
Hold!
这一个是我的
This one will be mine.
我不属于任何人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!