斯通
-预备 -就位
-Ready! -Break!
大声尖叫
Three…
eighty…
预备…上吧
set… go!
你儿子也许是美式足球校队队长
Your son may be captain of the football team
也是个天才 斯通太太
and a certified genius, Mrs. Stone…
斯通博士
Dr. Stone.
但不代表他能骇入校方系统
…but that doesn’t mean he can hack into our system
窜改他同学的成绩
to change his friend’s grades.
莎拉一家人今年失去了房♥子
Sarah’s family lost their house this year.
那孩子怎么可能及格
How could that child pass her classes?
维克多是出于好心才会帮助她
Victor helped her ’cause he’s got a good heart.
你又做了什么来帮助她
What did you do to help her?
哥谭市 威斯康星州
-你♥爸♥… -妈 别说了
-Your father… -Mom, Mom, don’t.
他得在实验室加班
-He got held up at the lab.
他天天都加班
Okay. He always does.
他很想来的
He wanted to be here.
你老是这么说
You always say that.
妈 别再替他找借口了
Ma, you gotta stop making excuses for him.
你跟他一样忙 但还是会挪出时间
You’re just as busy as he is, but you still make the time.
他只是不会表达 但是…
He just has difficulty showing it, but…
我知道他以你为傲
I know he’s proud of you.
我们都是 维克多
We both are, Victor.
以你现在的成就
With everything I know you can do today,
我等不及想看到未来的你
I can’t wait to see what you’re gonna be tomorrow.
斯通博士 很遗憾
Dr. Stone, I’m sorry,
你太太没能活下来
your wife didn’t survive.
你儿子恐怕也不会
I’m afraid your son won’t either.
我不会让你死
I won’t let you die.
我绝不容许
I won’t allow it.
我绝不容许
I won’t allow it.
维克多
Victor.
维克多 你不必窝在这里
Victor, you’re not stuck in here.
你还有大好的人生
You still have a life ahead of you.
你妈会希望你拥有那样的人生
Your mother would have wanted you to live that life.
如果你当时在的话…
If you were there,
妈就还会活着
Mom would still be alive.
好吧 听着
All right, look,
你不必给我第二次机会 但是要给自己再一次机会
you don’t have to give me a second chance, but give yourself one.
如果你不想看着我
If you can’t stand looking at me,
那就试着听我说
try listening.
你现在的能力 维克多
What you can do now, Victor.
超强力量只是冰山一角
Your physical strength is just the tip of the iceberg.
你拥有无穷潜力
The tip of the tip.
在一和零的数位世界 你是绝对的霸主
In the world of ones and zeroes, you are the absolute master.
没有防火墙能阻止你
No firewall can stop you.
没有你破解不了的密♥码♥
No encryption can defy you.
一切都任你摆布
We’re all at your mercy, Vic.
从电厂电网到电♥信♥设备
From our power grids to our telecommunications,
每个人的生活都受到
everyone’s lives are controlled
复杂的数位网络操控支配
and dominated by complex digital networks
你却能轻而易举掌控它
that will bend without effort to your will.
全世界的命运掌握在你手中
The fate of the world will literally rest in your hands.
你只要动个念头 就能发射所有的核弹
Its entire nuclear arsenal, you could launch with a thought.
全球复杂的金融体系
The world’s monetary systems and its complex interactions
对你来说就像玩具一样能轻易玩弄
will seem as easy to manipulate for you as a child’s plaything.
问题是…不 挑战是…
The question… No, the challenge
不去这么做
won’t be doing it.
不去滥用这能力
It will be not doing.
不去监视每个人
Not seeing.
这个重责大任的沉重负担
It is the burden of this responsibility
将塑造你成为什么样的人
that will define you and who you choose to be.
许个愿
Now, make a wish.
再吹一次
One more time.
很好 像外婆挥手问好
Good job. Wave to Grandma!
你好 外婆
Hi, Grandma!
余额不足
恭喜
您赢得十万美元奖金
什么
What?
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God!
维克多
Victor…
这是我身为一名科学家 做出来的推断
Victor, these are the words and deductions of a scientist.
也是我一直以来跟你说话的方式
That’s how I’ve been speaking to you.
现在…
Now,
让我说出内心话 不是身为一个科学家
let me speak to you from my heart, not as a scientist,
而是身为一个父亲
as a father.

Hey.
喂 你
Hey, you!
因为你没有发挥潜力
Because you are
一直在原地打转
holding yourself back.
你打三份没出路的工
You’re going in circles, man. Holding down three dead-end jobs,
还要打第四份工 你哪来的时间
going on four. Where do you even find the time?
我会挪出时间
I make the time.
-只要再打一份工 -巴里
-I just need one more gig… -Barry.
-就能自己付学费 -你不能
…then I’m gonna pay for my own tuition. You can’t.
-我说到做到 -别再折磨自己了
Like I always said I would. You cannot keep doing this to yourself.
我不想再谈这件事
Okay. I really don’t wanna talk about this again.
拜托 我们有十分钟
-Please, we have 10 minutes.
这全是为了付…
-And this is all to pay
-刑事司法系的学费 -对啊
for a criminal justice degree, huh? Yeah.
为了什么
For what?
那还用问 我正在跟我爸讲话
Huh, let’s see. As I talk to my father,
他因为杀死我妈坐牢 其实是被冤枉的
who’s still in prison for the murder of my mother, which he didn’t commit.
我怎么会对刑事司法感兴趣
Yeah, how did I get interested in criminal justice?
我不记得了
I can’t remember.
真是的
Oh, boy.
我注定要选择走这条路 爸
This path has clearly chosen me, Dad.
把手给我 儿子
Give me your hand, man.
我要你听好 巴里
I want you to listen to me, Barry.
我要你听好 我是认真的
I want you to listen to me, because I mean this.
我要你放弃那一切
I want you to give all that up.
我也要你别再来看我
And I want you to stop coming to see me.
我拖累了你的人生
I am a drag on your life.
好吧
Okay. Um…
别再跟我这么说
Please don’t ever say that to me again.
求求你
Please.
你知道对我来说怎样才是最好吗
Hey, you know what criminal justice would be for me?
我儿子不白白浪费生命
My son not wasting his life.
你想做什么都行 你聪明绝顶
You can be whatever you wanna be. You’re brilliant, man.
你是精英中的精英
Absolute best of the best.
我不能坐在这儿 看着你在中城盲目地奔走
I can’t sit here and watch you run in place in Central City
就为了一个…
for some old dude
哪儿都不能去的老头子
who’s not going anywhere.
-爸 并不是这样 -时间到了
-Dad, that’s not true. -It’s time.
并不是这样
That’s not true.
走吧 艾伦 艾伦
Let’s go, Allen. Allen!
我要你创造自己的未来
I want you to make your own future.
别活在过去 创造自己的未来
You’re living in the past. Make your own future.
开门
Open gate.
棒呆了
Great.
“别活在过去 创造自己的未来”
“You’re living in the past. Make your own future, Barry.”
可以了 开门
Clear. Close the gate.
巴里·艾伦 我是布鲁斯·韦恩
Barry Allen. Bruce Wayne.
你这么说似乎可以解释 为什么有个陌生人闯进我家
You said that like it explains why there’s a total stranger in my place
摸黑坐在我第二喜欢的椅子
sitting in the dark, in my second favorite chair.
请你解释一下
Tell me about this.
这家伙长得跟我一模一样
This is a person who looks exactly like me,
但绝对不是我
but who is definitely not me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!