Your father twice over.
我把你带到这世界 又把你带回来
I brought you into the world and back to it.
你无法想像我有多为你感到骄傲
You can’t imagine how proud I am of who you are.
一直都是如此
Have always been.
我浪费了这么多年没有陪你 也犯了太多错没有改过
So many years with you I wasted. So many wrongs I’ve left un-righted.
一切都会崩裂 维克多
Everything breaks, Victor.
一切都会改变
Everything changes.
我得去见我父亲
I gotta go see my father.
这世界伤痕累累
The world is hurt.
支离破碎
Broken.
无法改变
Unexchangeable.
飞船是你的了 小子 你是老大
Ship’s all yours now, kid. You’re the boss.
“蔡瑞恩 纳米科技总监”
“Ryan Choi, Director of Nanotechnology.”
那是你的专长
That’s your thing.
没错
Uh, yep.
那是我的专长
That’s my thing.
但世界不能在过去修复 只有在未来才能
But the world’s not fixed in the past, only the future.
未来与现在
The not yet. The now.
至少要有30 45公尺
Wow. Must be 100, 150 feet.
至少
Must be.
一张大圆桌
Big round table.
六张椅子 就在那里
Six chairs, right there.
但还能坐更多人
But room for more.
还能坐更多人
But room for more.
老天保佑我们
God help us.
现在就是你
The now is you.
什么
What?
这是刑事实验室最烂的工作
It’s actually the worst job you can get in a crime lab.
不过我入门了
But, uh, my foot’s in the door.
这是”真正”的工作
This is like a “job” job?
“真正的”
“Job” job.
你入门了
Your foot’s in the door.
大家不都是这么说吗
Isn’t that a thing people say?
你入门了
Your foot’s in the door.
是啊 大家都是这么说
Yeah, that’s something people say, man.
他入门了
-His foot’s in the door!
-那是我的乖儿子 -噢 天啊
-That’s my boy, right there! -Oh, gosh. Oh, gosh.
我什么都没教他
Taught him nothing he knows.
-爸 你会再被喷辣椒水 -好样的
-Yes! -Dad, you’re gonna get maced again.
你的前途无量
No stopping you now.
谢了 爸
Thanks, Dad.
现在
Now.
现在是你崛起的时刻 维克多
Now’s your time, Victor, to rise.
光是说声”谢谢你”并不够
“Thank you” is not enough for what you did.
我只是弥补一个错误而已
I just undid a mistake, that’s all.
你怎么向银行把房♥子要回来的
How did you get the house back from the bank?
我买♥♥下了银行
I bought the bank.
对了 恭喜了
Congratulations, by the way.
坚持下去 勇往直前
Do this. Be this.
挚爱的父亲
塞拉斯·斯通 1969-2017
当一个我未曾当过的英雄
The man I never was. The hero you are.
在勇士之中占有一席之地
Take your place among the brave ones.
从前 现在与未来
The ones that were, that are, that are yet to be.
你该挺身而出了
It’s time you stand,
勇敢奋战
fight,
努力发掘
discover,
愈合与爱
heal, love,
赢得胜利
win.
关键时刻…
The time
就是现在
is now.
准备好了吗
Ready?
来吧 史蒂芬
Come on, Stevens.
继续走吧
All right, let’s keep it moving.
走吧
Keep going.
来吧 卢瑟 走吧
Come on, Luthor. Let’s go.
卢瑟
Luthor.
打开二号♥牢房♥ 卡尔
Open up two, Carl, please.
卢瑟
Luthor.
别闹了 卢瑟 不然我要进去教训你
All right, stop jerking around, Luthor, or I’m gonna have to come in there.
阿卡汉 哥谭市
阿卡汉精神病院
他来了
Ah, there he is.
欢迎上船
Welcome aboard.
来一杯顶级香槟
Care for a glass of Gout de Diamants?
我只是在庆祝神的回归
I was just celebrating God’s return.
从地底回到天空
Out of the ground and back up into the sky.
听说你脑筋秀逗了
I heard you were a few clowns short of a circus.
本来是 谢谢你
I was, thank you,
直到阿卡汉的良医 让我的头脑再度清晰
until the good doctors at Arkham helped me find some much needed clarity.
你自愿免费干掉蝙蝠侠
Now, you volunteered to destroy the bat free of charge.
为什么这么好心
Why the pro bono work?
这是私人恩怨
It’s personal.
让我猜 以眼还眼
Ah, let me guess, an eye for an eye?
你说你有我要的东西
You said you had something I’d want?
你最好别浪费我的时间
You’d better not be wasting my time.
我哪敢惹你呀 威尔森先生
Ooh. And endure your wrath, Mr. Wilson?
我有更重要的事要做 所以得好好活着
No, I wouldn’t think of it. Uh, I have too much to live for. And more important things to do.
但如果你想找到蝙蝠侠
But if you want the Batman,
有件事可以帮你大忙
here is something that can help you.
他的名字是布鲁斯·韦恩
His name is Bruce Wayne.
现在想一想
Hmm. On second thought,
这件事的确值得庆祝
we do have something to celebrate.
好样的
Good boy.
安全
Clear.
还有多远
How much further?
就快到了
We’re almost there.
我们得快点
Well, we need to hurry.
不能在外面待太久
We can’t be out in the open much longer.
他会来找我们
He’ll come for us.
让他来
Let him come.
让那个混♥蛋♥来吧
Let the bastard come.
他杀了亚瑟 我要一刀捅死他
I’ll stab this through his heart for what he did to Arthur.
我要让他付出代价
I want to make him pay.
我知道你的感受 湄拉
I understand how you feel, Mera.
你一点都不知道
You have no idea how I feel.
但我们得按照计划才有机会成功
But we have to stick to the plan to have any chance to make this right.
你曾经爱过谁
Who have you ever loved?
你错了 小美人鱼
Au contraire, my little fish stick.
他很了解失去挚爱的感受
He knows exactly what it’s like to lose someone he loves.
就像是…
You know, like, uh,
一个父亲
a father,
和一个母亲
like a mother.
你说下一句话前最好小心一点
Be very careful with the next thing you say.
或是一个养子
Like an adopted son.
对不对…
Isn’t that right,
蝙蝠侠
Batman?
也许那只臭美人鱼是对的
Maybe, in a way, that smelly old flounder is right.
你对死亡麻木之前 还有多少人会死在你怀里
Because how many can die in your arms before you grow numb to death?
你说话一点都不小心
That’s not very careful.
你还要看着多少死人的眼睛
And how many dead eyes can you look into
才会彻底心死
before you die inside yourself?
我已经心死了很久
I’ve been dead inside a long time,
但就连我也有忍♥耐极限
but even I have a limit.
你敢跨过那极限 我发誓会…
And if you cross that line, I swear to God, I will…
你会怎样 布鲁斯杀了我
Before what, Bruce? Kill me?
你不会杀我
You won’t kill me.
我是你最好的麻吉
I’m your best friend.
而且 谁会摸你的蛋蛋
Besides, who’s gonna give you a reach-around?
反正呢
Anyway,
你需要我
you need me.
你…
You
让她死以后造成的这个世界 需要我帮你恢复原状

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!