Warning: fopen(/www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/uploads/fifu-plugin.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 22

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 23

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 24

Warning: fopen(/www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/uploads/fifu-plugin.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 22

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 23

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 24
首页希腊电影爱在午夜降临前

爱在午夜降临前

Before Midnight

东西都带全了吗
So you got everything?
你打算在飞机上一直玩游戏
You gonna play video games all flight
还是打算真的看会书
or do you think you might actually crack open a book?
大概会看会书
Probably read some.
别害怕给我回邮件 好吗
If I write you an e-mail, don’t be scared to write me back.
让老爸了解下你的想法和近况
Ok? It won’t kill you to let your old man know
又不会要了你的命
what you’re thinking about or what is going on, you know?
好的
Yeah.
你愿意的话
If you want,
咱们每周可以用网络电♥话♥聊聊天
we can try Skyping once a week or something.
好的
All right.
自然科学课画的那些图纸带了吗
You got the drawings for your science deal?
– 应该带了 – 好吧
– Yeah. I think so. – Alright.
你做得很好 真的特别棒
Well, they turned out great by the way, like really great.
谢谢
Thanks.
– 你的电脑充好电了吗 – 充好了
– Is your computer charged? – Yeah.
等你到家以后
What do you think is the first thing
你第一件要做的事是什么
you are going to do when you get home?
我也不知道
I don’t know.
我很珍惜咱们这次交流的机会
I really cherish this communication we have, you know.
– 只是你的回答都有点… – 怎么了
– It’s just… your answers are so… – What?
坚持练习弹钢琴 好吗
Just keep practicing the piano, Ok?
你弹得很棒
You’re really good
而且你都费了那么大功夫了
and they spend so much time at that school of yours.
别忘了音乐这东西
Just… just remember that music is actually something
会有助于你的生活
that you’ll use in your life.
别忘了…你要芝麻味的 对吧
Don’t forget to… you want those sesame things right?
那种特好吃
They’re really good.
好的
Yeah.
你好
Γεια σου!
谢谢
Thank you.
我大概十月能过去
I probably make it over there in October.
我会尽量赶去看你的第一次独奏
I’ll try to see you in that first recital
最好还能赶上看你踢场球赛
and hopefully catch a soccer game while I’m there.
谢谢
Ευχαριστώ!
今年我可能不会再踢足球了
I might not even play soccer this year.
这绝对是个错误的决定 相信我
That would be a big mistake, trust me.
我踢得不好
I’m not that good.
不 你踢得很好 非常好
Oh no, you’re pretty good, you are.
可是…我错过了夏季训练营
I mean… I missed summer training camp,
所以不太可能让我回去了
so the chances of me starting are miniscule.
你直接告诉教练你的情况
Yes, well, just tell the coach your situation.
你♥爸♥爸住在欧洲 你其实特想去
Your dad lives in Europe and you really wanted to be there.
就是之类的借口 把责任推给我
You know… blah, blah, blame me,
我父母太讨厌了 但是我很上心的
my parents stink but I’m really serious.
但是我没那么上心 爸爸
But I’m not serious, Dad.
我不是很在意那个
I don’t care that much.
你也不用现在就做决定 多考虑考虑
Well, you don’t have to decide right now, just think about it.
我就是觉得团队运动很重要
All I’m saying is that team sports are important.
就到这儿了
Here we are.
我喜欢这个机场 你呢
I love this airport, don’t you?
这里太酷了
It’s awesome.
是吧 我也觉得很酷
Yeah, I know it’s cool, right?
要见到你妈妈了 兴奋吗
Are you excited about seeing your mom?
– 是啊 还有我的伙伴们 – 没错
– Yeah, and all my friends. – Yeah.
你的登机牌和护照都带了吗
What about your boarding pass, passport?
好的 转机你没问题吧
Ok… Do you feel confident about making the connection?
没事 我以前都是这样的
Yes, I have done this before.
但这次有点复杂
Yes, but this is a tricky connection.
飞机着陆后 记着坐着别起来
Just remember that when you land you stay in your seat,
会有航♥空♥公♥司♥的人来接你
somebody from the airline is going to come get you
把你带去登机口
and take you to the gate.
记住了吗
Ok?
– 没问题的 – 好吧
– It’s not a problem. – Ok, alright.
伙计
Oh boy.
看来真的得说再见了 是吧
Well… it looks like maybe we should just do this thing, huh?
过来 天啊
Ok, come here! Oh, God.
我会尽量赶去看你独奏的 好吗
I’ll do my best to make that recital, Ok?
其实…我不介意的
You know… I wouldn’t bother.
为什么这么说
What makes you say that?
我不是故意要刻薄你
Look, I’m not being mean,
但如果你不来看我独奏的话我会更轻松
but it would be easier if you didn’t come to the recital.
怎么会呢
How come?
如果你选别的周末来看我更好
It would just be better if you visited on a nothing weekend.
我想看你弹琴
I want to see you play.
但是妈妈真的很讨厌你
Look. It’s because mom hates you so much.
如果你在 她会特别紧张
She would be really stressed if you were there
弄得我也很有压力
and then it would be tense for me.
– 你知道吗 – 谢谢
– You know… – Thank you.
而且咱们也没有时间一起玩
We wouldn’t have any time to hang out anyway.
别担心 会有办法的
Do not worry about it, we’ll figure that out.
我不希望你担心这个 好吗
I just don’t want you to worry about it, you know?
你知道我有多想你 对吧
I mean… You know how much I miss you, right?
你为什么觉得她还那么讨厌我
Why do you think she still hates me so much?
我不知道
I don’t know!
我觉得相比起来她更讨厌丹尼尔一些
I think she hates Daniel more than she hates you.
好吧
Yeah.
别担心 我会想办法的
Hey, don’t worry about it, I’ll figure something out.
我该进去了
We should just do this.
好的 还有什么我能帮忙的吗
Yeah, but is there anything I can do to help?
我不知道
I don’t know.
– 但是你知道我爱你 对吗 – 当然
– But you know that I love you, right? – Yeah.
我当然知道 这是我过得最好的一个夏天
Yeah, I know! This has been the best summer of my life!
– 真的吗 – 真的
– Really? – Yeah!
我也这么想 看吧
For me too, see?
我就说过希腊会是个特别棒的地方
I told you, this whole Greece thing was going to be great.
确实是
And it was.
我爱你 伙计
Ok! I love you, pal.
我也爱你 爸爸
I love you too, Dad.
来 握个手
Ok… shake my hand.
再见
Bye!
好的 好的
Oui, oui!
他跟德国人有个合作项目
Il a un projet avec les Allemands.
像往常一样
Comme d’habitude.
[卡拉玛塔机场]
听我说 会议气氛太压抑了
écoutez, on est stressé en cette réunion…
不 不 我是说下周
Non, bah, non. La semaine prochaine j’ai dit oui.
爱在午夜降临前
好的 那太好了
Ok, bon, très bien.
谢谢 您也一样 再见
Merci, oui, oui, vous aussi hein. Au revoir.
我被排除在外了
Ah, j’suis débusquée.
– 怎么了 – 他们投票反对
– What’s going on? – They voted against it!
反对什么 安装风力涡轮机吗
What? The wind turbines?
和这些人打了六个月的交道
6 months dealing with these people,
好不容易都同意了
they were all for it.
大家都认为这对地区有好处
Everyone agreed it was great for the region.
那出什么岔子了
So what happened?
现在他们都觉得涡轮机
Now they’ve decided that they don’t like the way
放在山上的样子不好看
that it looks on that hill.
他们说那样有碍观瞻
It’s “Ruining their view.”
这件事不是都定下来了吗
I thought it was a done deal.
是啊 当时都说定了
It was! It practically was.
那他们怎么还能这么做
Can they do that?
当然 他们就这么做了 这事儿完了
Of course! They’ve done it, and it’s over.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
没事 我只是太沮丧了
No, no, it’s so frustrating.
我忍♥不下去了
I can’t take it anymore.
我要接海米尔那活了
I’m gonna take that job with Hemir.
别 你不想为他们工作
No, you do not wanna work for them.
– 为什么 – 为政♥府♥工作吗
– Why not? – For the government?
我觉得这届政♥府♥和以往不同
I think this government is different.

前一篇文章
下一篇文章
帕布莉卡
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)

Flag Counter