首页希腊电影爱在午夜降临前

爱在午夜降临前

Before Midnight

我们需要法律支持 这是唯一的办法
We need laws and it’s the only way anything is gonna happen.
总有别的法子的
That’s not the only way,
你们已经做了很多不错的工作了
you guys have been getting a lot of good work done.
我考虑过了 只有这办法行得通
Well, I’ve been thinking about it, this is the way to go.
好吧 那你可别忘了
Ok, well then let me remind you
你和那人合不来
that you do not like that guy.
以前你在他那工作的时候
The whole time you worked for him before
你整天都在抱怨
you complained about him constantly.
没错 他是个混♥蛋♥
Yeah, yeah, yeah… He can be an asshole
但是他能帮我把事搞定
but he gets things done.
从现在开始我就得这么想了
That’s how I’m gonna be from now on.
– 好吧 – 我要做个贱♥人♥
– Ok. – A real bitch, Ok?
每次我见他都觉得他是狼子野心
Well, every time I look at that guy all I see is ambition.
对不起 我就是不信任他
I mean, I’m sorry, I don’t trust him.
他从非营利部门转入政♥府♥的唯一原因
The only reason he’s going from not for profit to government
就是想有人能拍他马屁
is to have people kiss his ass.
我不在乎他怎么样 好吗
I don’t care about him, Ok?
好吧 我就是觉得你会过得特痛苦
Ok, I think you are gonna be miserable.
面对数不清的政♥治♥活动和协商会议
With all the politicking and compromise.
无所谓
Whatever.
我已经决定了
I’ve made my decision.
[典出古希腊神话中诸神对西西弗斯的惩罚,让他每每接近成功又前功尽弃]
我不想再做把大石头推上山
I’m tired of being the do-gooder who rolls a boulder up a hill
再看着它滚下来的老好人了
and watches it roll down again.
他以前不是经常
Wasn’t he the guy who used to throw his pens
扔笔砸他的助理吗
at his assistants and stuff?
我一年前就该接这份工作了
Ok, I should have taken this job a year ago.
我害怕是因为工作量太大
And I was scared because of the amount of work
但是我觉得这是个绝好的机会
but I think it’s the best opportunity ever.
工资也更高 我决定了
And it’s more money, and I’m doing it.
好吧 你确定吗
Ok, are you sure?
不确定 我什么都不确定 行吗
No, I’m not sure of anything, Ok?
如果我走了 那其他人都怎么办
I mean, what’s gonna happen to everyone if I leave?
弗朗索瓦他们都指着我呢
Like Francois… I mean, they count on me.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我该不该接那个工作
Should I take it or not?
不 不 我不发表意见
Oh, no no no, I don’t have an opinion.
我只是不想你因为风力涡轮机的失败
No, I just don’t want to see you rush into a decision
就匆忙做出决定
because this wind turbine crap is gone.
不仅是因为那个 好吗
It’s not just that, Ok?
我都蠢蠢欲动一整个夏天了
It’s been stirring me all summer.
– 不 我知道的 – 我要接这个工作 我决定了
– No, I know it has, I know. – I should do it. I’m doing it!
那就接吧
Then do it.
我决定了 好吗
I’m doing it! Alright?
上帝啊 我真希望事情都能简单些
Oh God, I wish that things were simpler.
我走也完蛋 我留也完蛋
I mean… if I leave I get fucked, if I stay I get fucked.
永远都不确定
It’s always a guess.
没错 这就是个操蛋的世界
Yeah, the world is fucked.
我觉得也是
Yeah, maybe.
天啊 好不容易能度个假期了
Oh God, we finally have a vacation,
头两个星期姑娘们还生病了
and the girls are sick for the first two weeks.
我明白
I know.
有个完美儿子 却还住在一百万英里外
With the perfect son who lives a million miles away.
或者是你毕生所爱
Or the love of your life
刮完胡子不知道清理下
who can’t clean up after himself
还不肯学学怎么刮胡子
or learn how to shave.
谁说的
Who said that?
你不是在说这的清洁队队长吧
You’re not talking about Captain Clean-up over here?
清洁队队长
Captain Clean-up?
那个在行动中都失踪了好几年的人
The one that’s been missing in action all these years.
这时候你希望我说什么
What did you expect at this point?
上帝啊
God.
瞧瞧她们 太可爱了
Oh look at them, they’re so cute.
就像连体婴儿似的
They look like conjoined twins.
天啊 我得给她们照张相
Oh my God, I’m gonna take a picture of this.
艾拉那个苹果吃完了吗
Hey, did Ella finish that apple?
你要从孩子嘴里抢食吃吗
You’re going to take food out of your child’s mouth?
– 是的 – 好吧
– Yeah. – Ok.
都变成棕色了
This all brown.
没关系 还有一块可以吃
No no, there is a spot here.
艾拉 这是你♥爸♥爸偷你食物的证据
Ella, this is evidence of your father stealing food from you.
不管你变得贪食还是厌食
If you become bulimic or anorexic,
都不是我的错 别全怪你妈妈 好吗
it’s not my fault, don’t blame it all on your mother, Ok?
艾拉 这是个家庭分享苹果
Ella, this is a family apple.
我在教她们分享的重要性
I’m teaching them the value of sharing.
宝贝我爱你
I love you, honey.
多甜蜜啊 姑娘们会比咱们还要深刻地
Ahhh, so sweet, you girls will remember this vacation
铭记着这次与众不同的假期
very different than we will.
那是肯定的
That’s for sure.
从我妈那里我就知道了
I see that with my mom,
她对我童年的印象和我完全不同
she remembers my childhood entirely different than I do.
别拍我了
Please stop filming me.
天啊 我爱你妈妈 你对她太苛刻了
God. I love your mom, you’re always so hard on her.
因为你错过了那些操蛋的岁月
It is because you missed the fucked-up years,
你赶上了好时候
you are just getting the good era.
操蛋的岁月
The fucked-up years.
说到操蛋我想起来了
That reminds me, talking about fucked-up,
我告诉过你我那只艳后猫咪的事吗
did I ever tell you the story about my little Cleopatra kitty?
我记不得了 我要是说过你肯定有印象
I dunno? Ok. I think you would remember if I did.
故事是这样的
It’s the story.
我小时候养了只猫 起名叫埃及艳后
You know when I was a little girl I had this cat named Cleopatra.
每到春天她都会跳出栅栏然后怀孕
And every spring she would jump the fence and get pregnant.
每次都会生出恰好两只猫咪
And always end up with a litter of exactly two kittens.
– 恰好两只 – 每次 每年都是两只
– Two kitties. – Every time, every year, two cats.
很神奇 在我三十岁左右的某一天
I mean… it’s just amazing, then one days I was like around 30.
我和我爸爸一起吃午饭 回忆过去
And I was having lunch with my dad and was remembering,
提到了小埃及艳后
mentioning little Cleopatra.
他说自己做过最艰难的事
And he was like… the hardest thing I ever had to do
就是杀掉那些可爱的小猫咪
was to kill those cute little kittens.
我惊讶极了
And I was like what?!
我告诉你 其实就是这么回事
It turns out … listen to this.
有时她会一窝生出七只猫咪
There was sometimes up to 7 kittens in that litter.
我爸爸就拿走五只
But he would take 5 of them,
把它们放进一个塑料袋 然后灌乙♥醚♥
put them in a plastic bag, with a bunch of ether.
太可怕了
That is terrible.
就好像 他似乎忘记了
That was like… He had forgotten
当初他和妈妈是怎么骗我的了
the lie he and my mum had told me about the kittens.
他怎么决定该杀哪几只呢
How did he decide which ones he wanted to kill?
其实我倒真问过他
Well actually I asked him that.
是不是拿走最毛茸茸的 最可爱的
Did you take the, you know, the fluffiest, cutest?
然后他就开始哭 可怜的老爸
You know, and he just started to cry, poor daddy.
咱们说过要在这里停车的
Oh we said we would gonna stop.
孩子们要看遗迹
They wanted to see the ruins.
– 没错 – 艾拉特想看
– Yeah. – Well, Ella really wanted to …
是的 但是咱们该把她们叫醒吗
Yes, but should we wake them up?
咱们回机场的路上可以叫她们看
You know, on the way back to the airport, we can catch them.
– 咱们不会的 – 没错 大概是
– You know we won’t. – Yeah, probably not.
再见了古代遗迹 不过你有什么好看的
So long ancient ruins! What is so great about you, anyway?
窥一斑可见全豹
You seen one, you seen them all.
天啊 咱们真是对糟糕的父母
Oh my God, we are shitty parents.
咱们应该停车的
We should have stopped.
– 没事的 – 这是文化 掉头吧
– It’s Ok. – It’s culture, come on, go back.
咱们得培养她们一些品质
We gotta put some character to these kids somehow.
咱们在教她们重要的一课
I mean, we are teaching them a valuable lesson.
在这世上 如果你睡过了 就错过了
If you snooze, you lose in this world.
然后等姑娘们进了戒毒所
And when the girls are in rehab suffering from
遭受十年的吸毒成瘾时
10 years of addiction to cocaine and speed.
她们会说 我只是从来都睡不踏实
They’ll say, you just never felt comfortable going to sleep.
因为我们爸爸总是告诉我们说
Because our daddy always used to tell us
睡过了就错过了
that if you snooze, you lose.
这就又是你的错了

前一篇文章
下一篇文章
帕布莉卡
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)

Flag Counter