首页希腊电影爱在午夜降临前

爱在午夜降临前

Before Midnight

– 很性感 – 我知道
– I think they are sexy – Yeah. I know you do.
大作家之旅
Mr. Book tour.
雷迪森·希尔顿先生
Mr. Radisson Hilton.
我知道你在华盛顿开读书会
And I know that time
发生的事
when you were doing that reading in Washington.
那天晚上你手♥机♥凑巧坏了 多巧啊
When your cellphone supposedly broke that night. How convenient!
你以我们的孩子发誓
You swore on our kids
你没有上书店店员
that you didn’t fuck that lady from the bookstore,
艾米丽
Emily.
对我发誓你没上什么艾米丽
Swear to me that you didn’t fuck that Emily girl.
我不是嫉妒 我也不是那种人
And I’m not jealous because I’m not the jealous type
我只想知道真♥相♥ 像个男人勇于承认好吗
But I just want to know is. OK? Be a man and admit the truth!
我给了你我的一生 我没别的可给了
I’m giving you my whole life, ok? I got nothing larger to give.
我没有给别人一生
I’m not giving it to anybody else.
如果你想否定我
If you’re looking for permission to disqualify me,
我不会允许的
I’m not gonna give it to you.
我爱你
Ok? I love you.
我不想吵架
And I am not in conflict about it, Ok?
如果你想像列洗衣清单一样
But if what you want is like a laundry list of all the
听我列数你的过错 我奉陪
things about you that piss me off, I can give it to you.
我想听
Yeah. I want you to hear …
好吧
Ok, well …
从第一项开始
Let’s start at number one,ok?
第一 你♥他♥妈♥就是个疯子
Number one… you’re fucking nuts.
是的 你是 你去找找看
Alright? You are. Good luck
有没有其他人能忍♥受你
finding somebody else who’d put up with your shit
超过六个月
for more than like six months.
但是我 照单全收
But I accept the whole package.
疯狂的你 聪明的你
The crazy and the brilliant, right?
我知道你不会改变 也不想你改变
I know you’re not gonna change and I don’t want you to.
这就叫“接受你本来的样子”
It’s called accepting you for being you.
好吧 我问你
Yeah, OK. I asked you a question,
如果我拖着婴儿车下楼
if while I was carrying that double stroller down the stairs,
在皮加勒被人强♥奸♥了
and getting ass-raped in Pigalle
你是不是在上什么艾米丽·勃朗特
Did you fuck that little Emily Bronte girl ?
我不知道什么艾米丽
Ok… I don’t what Em…What Emily,
不知道你在说什么
what are you even talking about?
那个写邮件给你聊陀思妥耶夫斯基的人
The one that wrote the nice emails about Dostoyevsky.
杰西 你说得对
Oh Jesse, you’re so right!
大司令官是俄语文学里
The grand commander is the deepest passage
根植的传统
of all of Russian literature.
如果你问我是否有履行对你 对女儿们
If you are asking me if I’m committed to you, the girls,
和我们共建的生活的承诺 答案是有
and the life we built together, the answer is a resounding yes.
所以你的确上了她 多谢
So you did fuck her, thank you very much.
你前男友母亲去世之后 你去看他
Do I ever ask you about the time you went to visit
我有问过你吗
your old boyfriend after his mother died?
没有 你知道为什么吗
No. You want to know why?
因为我知道你那法国屁♥股♥干的事
Because I know the way that your fucking French ass works.
我敢说你至少给那家伙吹♥箫♥了
And I guarantee that at least you blew that guy.
但是我也知道你爱我
But I also know that you love me.
我无所谓你复杂的人性
All right? And I’m OK with you being a complicated human being.
我不想过无趣的生活
I don’t want to live a boring life
两个人只属于对方
where two people own each other,
囿于别人创建的
where two people are institutionalized
条条框框里
in a box that others created,
因为那都是胡说八道
because that is a bunch of stifling bullshit!
你知道怎么了吗
You know what’s going on here?
很简单
It’s simple.
我想我不再爱你了
I don’t think I love you any more.
– 听着 – 我现在不想讲话
– Listen. – I don’t want to talk right now.
你一个人吗 还是在等某个人
Are you by yourself? Are you waiting for somebody?
是 我一个人 我乐意 我现在很生气
Yeah. I’m by myself and happy to be. I’m an angry person,
我伤害了我的孩子 工作 我爱的人
and I hurt my kids, my work and everyone I love.
那正是我的菜
Oh … you’re just my type.
我没心情 我来这就是想静静
Ok… I’m not in the mood. I came here to be alone.
我从那边咖啡店过来就在注意你了
Listen. I’ve been checking you out from across the cafe?
我不想惹你不适
And I don’t want to make you uncomfortable
但是你是这附近
But you are by far the best-looking
– 最漂亮的女人 – 谢谢
– woman in this place. – Thank you very much.
我想请你喝一杯
Yes, I’d love to buy a drink
随便聊聊 多了解你一点
or maybe talk to you, get to know you a little bit, you know.
你是来出差吗
Are you here on business?
你有男朋友
Ok, so you have a boyfriend.
现在没了
Not any more.
抱歉 你想谈谈吗
I’m sorry to hear that, God, you want to talk about it?
我不和陌生人讲话
I don’t talk to strangers.
原来如此 我不是陌生人啊
Well that’s the thing, I’m not a stranger.
我们以前见过 九四年夏天
We’ve met before… In the summer of 94?
你认错人了
You’re mistaking me for someone else.
没有
No.
– 我们还坠入爱河了 – 是吗
– We even fell in love. – Really?
我依稀记得有个人 甜蜜又浪漫
Hm, I vaguely remember someone sweet and romantic
让我觉得自己不再是孤身一人
that made me feel like I wasn’t alone any more,
尊重我本来的样子
someone who had respect for who I was.
就是我
That’s me.
– 我就是那个人 – 我想不是
– I’m that guy – I don’t think so.
我知道今晚一些你不知道的事
See? I know something about tonight that you do not know.
– 是吗 什么 – 很重要
– Really? What is that? – Something important.
我知道是因为
You see, I know because
我已经度过今晚了
I’ve actually already lived through this night.
怎么做到的
How?
我是时光旅行者
I’m a time traveller.
好吧
Ok…
我房♥间有台时光机
I have time machine up in my room, and
我来拯救你 就像我说过的那样
I’ve come to save you just like I said I would.
– 拯救我什么 – 拯救你被胡言乱语
– Save me from what? – Save you from
蒙蔽的双眼
being blinded by all the little bullshit, alright?
– 那不是胡言乱语 – 我确定那个你依稀记得的
– It’s not bullshit. – I assure you that guy
火车里偶遇的
you vaguely remember the sweet, romantic one
那个甜蜜浪漫的人
that you met on the train,
就是我
that is me.
– 是你吗 – 是
– That’s you? – Yeah.
我想我没认出来
I guess I didn’t recognize you.
你看上去一团糟
You look like shit.
怎么说呢
Well what can I say?
时空穿梭太辛苦
I mean it’s tough out there in time and space.
你正好相反 比我记忆里更漂亮了
You… on the other hand, are even more beautiful than I remember.
胡言乱语
Bullshit.
杰西 这不是游戏
Jesse, this is not a game.
你装可爱 哄我上♥床♥
You get all cute. You get in my panties.
接下来我知道我就要在芝加哥买♥♥花生酱了
And next thing I know I’m buying peanut butter in Chicago.
你这样搭讪是没用的
You’re not gonna make it better by some little pick-up line.
不 我不是在搭讪你
No, I’m not trying to pick you up…
不 你误会我了
No no, you are misunderstanding me.
我是来是送信的
No, no… I’m only here as a messenger.
我来自未来
I just traveled all the way from the future,
我遇到八十二岁的你
I was just with your 82-year-old self
她让我把这封信读给你听
who gave me a letter to read to you.
– 所以我来了 – 我八十岁还活着
– So here I am. – I’m still alive in my 80s?
是啊
Oh, yeah.
– 我的法国屁♥股♥呢 – 非常棒
– How’s my French ass? – Nice, really nice.
我无所谓我变成什么样了
I don’t care about the way I look.
比现在的你更惹人爱
Let’s just say there is more of you to love…
好吧
Ok, great.
– 你想我读给你听吗 – 我还有选择吗
– Do you want me to read it to you? – Do I have a choice?
当然 如果你不感兴趣
Sure. I mean, if you’re not interested in…
不不不 读吧
No, no, no. Read it.
好吧 听好了 亲爱的瑟琳
OK. Here it is: Dear Celine,
我从森林另一边给你写信
I am writing to you from the other side of the woods.
这封信会点燃
This letter is lighting a candle…

前一篇文章
下一篇文章
帕布莉卡
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)

Flag Counter