首页希腊电影爱在午夜降临前

爱在午夜降临前

Before Midnight

够了 我不会写这个的 太花哨
OK, stop it. I would never write this, too flowery,
“森林另一边” 什么森林
“Other side of the woods”? What fucking woods?
– 你在说什么 – 我可以继续吗
– What are you talking about? – May I please continue?
好吧
Ok…
我把这个年轻人派去你身边
I’m sending you this young man,
是的 年轻人
yes, young.
他会是你的护卫
And he will be your escort.
天晓得他有多少毛病
God knows he has many problems
他终其一生都在
and he’s struggled his whole life connecting
努力亲近陪伴他最爱的人
and being present, even with those he loves the most.
对此 他万分抱歉
And, for that, he is deeply sorry.
但是你是他唯一的希望
But you are his only hope.
瑟琳
Celine,
我对你的建议是
my advice to you is this:
你已经进入人生中最美好的年华
You’re entering the best years of your life.
从我这个年纪回望过去
Looking back from where I sit now,
这段中年岁月仅比你十二岁和马修·瓦内萨
these middle years are only a little bit more difficult
彻夜欢跳比吉斯的“你的爱有多深”
than when you were 12 and Matthew and Vanessa
要艰难一些
danced all night to the Bee Gees’ “How deep is your love”.
我不知道是什么
I don’t know what that…
算了 瑟琳 你会没事的
Anyway… Celine, you will be fine,
你的女儿们会成长为
your girls will grow up to become examples
– 女权运动的典范 – 不错
– and icons of feminism. – Nice one.
是啊 我刚注意到
Yeah. Well you know I just noticed that
底下有一段附言
there’s a postscript on the bottom.
也许我应该跳过 这些太无聊了
Maybe I just skip over, some of this is kind of boring…
好的 跳过 跳过
Yes. Skip away, please, skip away.
– 你确定 – 是
– Ok… you sure? – Yeah!
– 好的 – 絮絮叨叨的
– Alright, well… – Boring stuff.
好的 下面就是说什么
Ok… yeah, it’s like blah blah blah,
经济注意事项啦 星座啦
financial tips, horoscopes…
好了这里 附言 顺便说下
Ok… Here it is: P.S. By the way…
顺便说下 我一生中最棒的性体验
By the way, the best sex of my life happened one night
是在伯罗奔尼撒南部的一夜
in the Southern Peloponnese.
别错过
Don’t miss it!
我的性福达到一个新的里程碑
My whole sexual being went to a whole new ground-breaking level.
新的里程碑 很好
Ground-breaking, great.
是啊 你知道这什么意思吗
Yeah … you know what that means?
杰西 能停止这个愚蠢的游戏吗
Ok. Jesse. Can you stop this stupid game?
我们不是你小说里的人物
We’re not in one of your stories.
好吗
Ok?
你听到我返回房♥间说的话吗
Did you hear what I said to you back in the room?
你听到了吗
Did you hear me?

Yes.
听到了
I heard you.
你不爱我了吗
What, that you don’t love me anymore?
我以为你不是那意思 但如果你就是那意思
I figured you didn’t mean it but if you did then…
你知道吗
Oh, fuck it, you know something?
你就像个小女孩
You’re just like the little girls
希望周围的人都生活在童话中
and everybody else you want to live inside some fairy tale, alright?
我来这是想挽回 好吗
I’m just trying to make things better here, alright?
我告诉你我无条件爱你
I tell you that I love you unconditionally,
我告诉你你很美
I tell you that you’re beautiful,
我告诉你你的屁♥股♥八十岁都风采依旧
I tell you that your ass looks great when you’re 80
– 我努力想逗你笑 – 好吧
– I’m trying to make you laugh. – Ok
我忍♥受你一大堆臭脾气
I’ve put up with plenty of your shit
如果你以为我是条狗 总是回来找你
and if you think I’m just some dog who’s gonna keep coming back,
那你错了 但如果你想要真爱 这就是爱
then you’re wrong. But if you want true love then this is it.
这就是生活 不完美但很真实
This is real life. It’s not perfect but it’s real,
如果你看不到 那是你瞎了
and if you can not see it then you’re blind.
好吗 我放弃
Alright? I give up.
时光机是什么样的
So what about this time machine?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
怎么工作的
How does it work?
很复杂
Well, it’s complicated.
操作时要光着身子吗
Am I gonna have to get naked to operate it?
– 我是说 – 是的 真是这样
– I mean… – Yeah, it’s actually, it’s been a real issue.
我是说不♥穿♥…衣服
I mean, I don’t…clothes,
不能顺利通过时空统一体
they just don’t travel well through whole space-time continuum.
哇哦 你真聪明
Wow, you’re so smart.
– Jesus – 时空
– Jesus. – Space-time?
– 统一体 – 统一体
– Continuum. – Continuum?
是啊
Yeah.
你知道我在想着你这封信
You know something I’ve been thinking about your letter…
你说你在伯罗奔尼撒南部住过
You know you… you lived in the Southern Peloponnese?
我们就在伯罗奔尼撒南部
Yeah, yeah and… we are in the Southern Peloponnese.
你说今晚会不会就是你八十岁时
And do you think it could be tonight
依旧念念不忘的夜晚
that you are still talking about in your 80s?
这个嘛
Well…
今晚肯定会是个美妙的夜晚
It was definitely one hell of a night we were about to have…

前一篇文章
下一篇文章
帕布莉卡
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)

Flag Counter