首页希腊电影爱在午夜降临前

爱在午夜降临前

Before Midnight

Unemotional, rational.
你总是那个理智的人
You always play the part of the one and only rational one.
而我一直在不可理喻歇斯底里地闹
And I’m the irrational, hysterical, hormone-crazy one,
是因为我有感情
because I have emotions.
是 你以旁观者从全局角度谈论问题
Yeah, you sit back and you speak from your big perspective,
所以你说出来的一定是经过冷静思考的
which means everything you say is level-headed and true.
– 我也没有总是袖手旁观 – 整个世界
– I don’t always do anything. – The world is fucked
都被冷静而理智的男人的决策给毁掉了
by unemotional, irrational men deciding shit.
政客无故就计划开战
Alright? Politicians going to war for no reason,
商业巨头要榨干能源
corporate heads deciding to rape the environment.
钱尼·拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥ 多么理智的男人
Chaney, Rumsfeld, very rational men.
钱尼·拉♥姆♥斯♥菲♥尔♥德♥ 那倒是
Chaney, Rumsfeld, yeah, ok.
如果我知道解决办法
If I know a solution,
一定是经过深思熟虑才决定的
Very rational thinking behind it.
所以我们现在是怎样 挑战最终解决方案
Okay, so we are there now? Us versus the final solution.
行 这样 回答我一个问题好吧
Okay… let’s do it, alright? Let me ask you this, alright?
你觉得亨利的生活
Do you think Henry’s life
会不会因为你我关系更为稳定
would be helped by more consistent presence
而有所改善
by you and me?
– 又来了 – 不
– Here we go. – No.
你不罢休 那就好好来谈谈 行不
You won’t drop it. So let’s talk about it. Alright?
我就问你一句
Let me just ask you one question.
汉克会不会因为你我关系更为稳定
Do you think Hank’s life would be better served by
而在生活上得到更好的照顾
more consistent presence from you and me?
当然 他跟我们住一起会更好
Yes! I think it would be better if he lived with us.
– 对 – 而且他妈
– Okay. – And I think his mom
是个酗酒又讨厌的贱♥人♥
is a fucking alcoholic, hateful cunt
利用我们在巴黎 我在生孩子的时间
that used the time we were in Paris and I was giving birth,
差点就把亨利合法驱逐出纽约
and almost dying to legally move Henry out of New York.
操丫的
Fuck her!
好 这我同意你
Okay, I agree with you.
虽然遗憾的是 我们不能让他离开美国
Okay, unfortunately we can not go and get him out of America,
但可以在想去见他的时候过去
but we could if we wanted to go to him.
虽然这是个大变动
Now I know it would be a big move,
但你还是考虑考虑如何
but what do you think? I mean
在美国就真的找不到让你开心的事情吗
is there any way that you could be happy in the US?
难道去美国就是不可能的事情吗
I mean is that just out of the realm of possibility?
也可以找一份差不多的工作的 是不是
I mean you could find a comparable job there?
– 差不多的 – 对啊
– Comparable job? – Yeah!
– 你搞笑的吧 – 不
– Are you kidding? – No.
为什么总让我来妥协
Why am I the one that always have to make the compromises?
天哪
Jesus Christ.
– 不应该是 – 别搞这么夸张 好吗
– I mean it should be… – Don’t be so dramatic, okay?
我 反正要搬去芝加哥这事
I… Well, moving to Chicago is
– 对我来说就是很夸张 – 我不是说
– Pretty fucking dramatic to me. – I’m not saying
就该搬过去 我只是想谈谈这可能性
we should move. I just want to talk about it.
你就不能淡定那么两秒钟 好好谈谈吗
Can you be my friend for like two seconds so we can talk?
– 行 就一会儿 – 好的
– Okay, two seconds – Alright.
记不记得你有一次
Do you remember that time that you were like
去接女儿们 迟到了大概三十五分钟
35 minutes late to pick up the girls from school,
你当时紧张死了
and you were so stressed out,
因为你知道她们在操场上
because you knew they were out there in the playground,
担心你是不是出什么事了
wondering what the hell happened to you?
而我 一直都有这种感觉
Okay, that is the way that I feel all the time.
我把自己的生活弄得一团糟
You know, like I fucked up, I mean,
之前一直没管他 现在我就想去接他
I left him behind and I just want to go get him.
你每次送他走就会这样
You always get like this when you drop him off.
你很失落 然后就开始跟我吵
You’re sad, so you start a fight.
他没事的 他是个很棒的孩子 好吗
He’s fine, he’s a great kid, ok?
但事实就是他不再需要你像之前那样操心
But the truth is that he does not need you the way he used to.
你错过了可以陪伴
You missed the opportunity to be with him
在他童年每一天的机会
every day of his childhood,
已经错过了
You just did.
就算你再懊恼流泪 他也已经长大了
And you can cry about it, but he is growing up.
其他方面你是个很好的父亲
You’re a great father in other ways,
离婚又不是什么稀奇事
you got divorced like millions of other people.
要说它适合吗 当然不是
Was it ideal? No.
但是
But…
听着
Listen,
如果一个月后你依旧想让我辞职
if in one month, you still want me to quit my job,
让我抛弃这些年积攒下的一切跟你走
and give up everything I’ve been working towards all these years,
直说就是了
just ask me.
但现在我这个想法是一直都有的
But right now I I feel the same way I always have.
我可以搬回美国
I would move back to the US
只要你的变♥态♥前妻能共享共同监护权
if that diseased ex-wife of yours give us joint custody.
但每隔一周的周末就会很难熬了 杰西
But every other weekend amounts to shit, Jesse.
一学期差不多就有三十天
That’s less than 30 days a semester,
而我们为了那样的生活来放弃现在的日子
and I don’t think it’s worth it for us to change our entire lives
是不值得的
Over that kind of time.
– 你说的没错 – 是吧
– I know you’re right. – Right, right?
看 我倒成了理性的那个
See? I’m being the rational one.
但是 汉克处境太糟 他是无辜的
It’s just… A shitty position. I mean Hank didn’t do anything,
可他却被一直忽略
but he’s the one getting kicked in the teeth.
人或多或少都会被父母的生活所拖累
We all get dragged through our parent’s lives.
如果不是我 你的婚姻又会是另种情况
If it wasn’t me, your marriage would have ended over something else.
– 这你很清楚 – 当然
– And you know that. – Absolutely.
所以他可能会被贫困家庭养育
Or even worse he would have been raised
这更糟
by two miserable parents.
没错
Right…
我真是生活一团糟啊
I just really fucked that up.
你是说因为搬来巴黎和我在一起了吗
You mean you fucked up by moving to Paris to be with me?
– 不是 – 不
– No… – No,
– 我就知道代价太大 – 我不是…
– I knew that was going to cost too much. – That’s not what I meant…
– 停 我不是这意思 – 我就知道
– Stop! That’s not what I meant at all. – I knew it.
– 我劝过你的 好吗 – 别说了
– I told you not to do this, okay? – Stop it!
没错 当初我抛下一切搬去纽约
Okay… I moved to New York with you for two years,
跟你住了两年
and gave up everything.
但我需要回来生孩子
But I needed to be home to give birth to the twins,
因为双胞胎生产太复杂
because it was a complicated birth,
我还想妈妈能陪我 你也是这样想的
and I wanted to be with my mother and you wanted it, too.
– 对吧 – 是
– Okay? – Yes.
– 这是我唯一要求的事情 – 是
– That’s the one thing I asked from you. – Okay.
唯一一件 你就要因此永远责备我吗
The one thing… and now you’re gonna blame me forever?
别说了 好吗
Stop it, will you?
别说了
Stop it.
如果你不想搬回美国 我们就不搬
If you don’t want to move back to the States, we won’t.
就不用再说了
End of story.
好吗 我只是在想
Alright? I am just trying to find a way
究竟住在哪里 我的生活才能更稳定
where I can be a more consistent presence in his life
能让他生活得更好 就像一家人一样
and ideally I would like to do that as a family.
不然你想分居还是离婚
As a family or what?
这他妈是怎么说起来的
What the fuck does that mean?
我能感受到你说的每个字
I feel a passive-aggressive threat
都带有消极进攻的威胁
in everything you say,
如果不这样 你就会怨我一辈子的
Either do this or I will resent you for the rest of our lives.
是不是
No?
没错吧
Am I right?
我觉得…
You know what? I’m sensing something…
问题在于
I, I, I think the problem is,
你不想让我有一份稳定的工作
is that you do not want me to have a more substantial job.
从某种程度上来说
On some level you feel threatened
你因为我的成就而有威胁感
by my achieving anything
在咱俩的关系中会削减你的地位
that could diminish your status in our relationship.
我在这段关系中的地位吗
My status in our relationship?
我他妈在美国学校一学期教两门 好吗
I teach two courses a semester at the fucking American school, okay?
真是有地位啊
Wow, that’s really some status!
不 你会在我有这样一个绝佳的
No, no. I don’t think it’s any coincidence
工作机遇之时
that you feel that way at the same time
却有那样的想法绝不是偶然
that I have a truly exciting job opportunity.
你很清楚 这一连串的都是你在瞎想
This whole train of thought is complete horseshit and you know it.
我问你

前一篇文章
下一篇文章
帕布莉卡
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)

Flag Counter