Warning: fopen(/www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/uploads/fifu-plugin.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 22

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 23

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 24

Warning: fopen(/www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/uploads/fifu-plugin.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 22

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 23

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 24
首页希腊电影爱在午夜降临前

爱在午夜降临前

Before Midnight

this has been the greatest summer of his life.
我也一样 谢谢你 帕特里克
And I have to say the same, so thank you, Patrick!
我不仅要敬你为我和我的家人所做的一切
And not just for what you done for me and my family,
还要敬你一直以来的慷慨奉献
But for all the ways that you have given back, alright?
敬帕特里克
To Patrick!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you,
当我第一次在机场看见你
you know when I first saw you at the airport.
我心想 这男的穿成这样
I thought, no way, a man dressed like that
怎么可能是个作家
could be a man of letters.
但现在我总算找出原因了
But now. I think I’ve learned your secret,
在过去十年里也出现过许多优秀的作家
we’ve had many great writers over the past decade,
但没有一位的妻子比作家本身还要有意思
but never one who had a partner more interesting than themselves.
谁说不是呢
I’m telling you.
瑟琳 感谢你和你的女儿
And Celine, it’s been so great to
为这里带来了无限的生机
have you and your daughters’ wonderful vitality around here.
同时也很高兴能为你引见
And I’m so happy you were able to meet
我的好朋友娜塔莉
my dear friend Natalia.
她的丈夫伊莱亚斯跟我情同手足
Whose husband Elias was like a brother to me.
对上校的事我感到很抱歉
I’m so sorry about the Colonel.
– 我说的是上次… – 是我的错
– I mean the early… – I should… It was my fault.
我跟安娜也要感谢这次暑假邀约
Thanks for including Anna and me this summer.
因为他平常只会让我去工作
Because you know he usually puts me to work.
但我把安娜带来时
But when I bring Anna,
他让我坐在大人桌上
he let me sit at the table of the grown-ups.
欢迎来到大人桌
Welcome to the grown-up’s table!
你们俩在一起多久了
How long have you two been together?
从上个暑假到现在
Since last summer.
我们一年前在这里邂逅
We met one year ago here,
那是在我要回雅典之前
in my last days with Grandpa,
陪伴爷爷的最后几天
before I had to go back to Athens.
是的 我们在闭幕晚会上相遇
Yes, we met at my closing night cast party.
那时候我在剧院演莎翁的戏
I was doing Shakespeare in the theater.
你演什么角色
Who did you play?
我演《冬天的故事》里的潘狄塔
I was Perdita. The winter’s tale.
她演得很好
She was fantastic.
帕特里克 记得我们看的那次吗
Remember, Patrick, we went to there?
潘狄塔 当你跳舞时
Perdita, “When you do dance,
我希望你是浩淼海洋中的一道波浪
I wish you a wave o’ th’ sea,
这样就已足够
that you might ever do Nothing but that.”
你演得
The way you just performed,
比剧中那小伙子好多了
that was much better than the guy in the play.
人们至今还对那部剧津津乐道
People are still talking about that production.
但更棒的在宴会后 那是我俩头次见面
But the after-party was even better, it was when we met.
对 我开着老款的BSA型摩托车
Yeah, I had an old BSA motorcycle.
不错
Nice.
整晚我们都在兜风
So… we drove around all night,
最后我们开回剧院
and then I had to drive her back to the theater,
去拿她的东西
to get her stuff.
那时天已经蒙蒙亮了
And it was the dawn.
我永远忘不了那一刻
And I’ll never forget it.
那是个露天剧场 可容纳一万两千人
It was outdoors and it seats 12000 people,
空空荡荡的
and it was now completely empty.
她径直走到最后一排坐下
And she was sitting way up in the back row.
所以 我登上舞台
So… I went up on stage
低声对她说
and whispered to her.
声音的传播好奇妙
The acoustics there are incredible.
我先看到他的嘴在动
I could see his mouth move and then 3 seconds later,
三秒后我才听到他的声音
I could hear his voice in my ear.
他说的什么
What did he say?
– 好 – 好
– OK! – Right.
小秘密
It is private.
然后她飞回巴黎住些日子
And then she had to fly back to Paris a couple of days later.
你们怎么联络呢
How did you keep in touch?
我们用视频聊天
We Skyped.
几乎天天聊
Pretty much every day since then.
我们睡觉时
And we are in bed,
必然会把电脑放在枕边
we have a thing of putting our laptop by the pillow,
看着对方一起入睡
and… falling asleep together
听着又新鲜又浪漫
Oh that’s the new romance.
等醒来 屏幕基本都定格在
And when I wake up the screen is usually frozen
一些很滑稽的姿势 就像这样
and Anna’s face is in some funny position like…
我来问个问题
Can I ask you a question?
你们视频聊天时
When you guys Skype
有点小疯狂的事情没有
Do you, you know… do you go a little crazy?
天 你的节操呢
My God! You’re being so vulgar!
这无关什么节操
No, nothing to vulgar.
我是个对虚拟世界比较感性趣的
I’m just being a amateur anthropologist
只停留在理论水平的业余人类学家
who is interested in the virtual world on a theoretical level.
你倒成了人类学家了
Now you’re an anthropologist.
没错 题目是未来的性♥爱♥
Yes, the sex of the near future.
我这不是胡扯
And I’m not making this up but it’s
将来会在你的生殖器里放入个装置
gonna be just like plugging in something in your genitals.
冒犯了 可以根据你的需要
I’m sorry. And you can have sexual intercourse
来选择跟谁性♥交♥
with anyone of your choice.
专门为你定制
You’ll be able to programme in all your preferences.
满足你的要求
You’ll be able to type in exactly what you want.
比如让玛丽莲·梦露 在你耳边轻语
Marilyn Monroe to whisper in your ear.
听起来超赞 没错
I might like that! Yes!
为什么不呢
I mean… Why not?
越来越多的人们
More and more of our
把时间放到了虚拟世界上
experiences are taking place in the virtual world.
是的
Yeah…
你是作家 如果有一天电脑能写出
And you’re a writer. How are you gonna feel when
比战争与和平还好的书 你会怎么想
Computers can write a better book than ‘War and Peace’
不会有那一天的
That will never happen.
我想现在唯一的问题是什么时候会发生
I think the only question is when it’s going to happen.
我想与卡斯特罗的感觉差不多
I think I will probably feel about the same way as Kasparov
记得吧
you remember, all those
所有那些棋手都不能战胜的
chess players felt when they could no compete
超级电脑
with that big-ass computer…
– 深蓝 – 对对 就是那个
– The big blue. – Right, right.
最初大家都认为
Remember at first thought
电脑不能战胜人类
nobody thought a computer could ever beat our best.
机器没有人类那妙不可言的天资
A machine lacks that ineffable human instinct.
现在我们却输得一塌糊涂
You know and now we can’t even compete.
我看过一篇文章
I saw a documentary where
上面说他们用小白鼠做了个实验
they were doing an experiment on a lab rat.
将它身上连了个开关
And..he was wired up and
打开开关它就能高♥潮♥
could push a switch and have an orgasm,
然后这个可怜的小家伙
and so, the scientists were
让科学家们一顿爆笑
sort of laughing at this pathetic little creature.
它不吃不喝 就不停的触摸开关
While it ignores food and water and didn’t do anything else.
最后它就这么死了
And eventually it just died.
我觉得这就是
I mean, I think that’s the
人类的未来 就像…
future of humanity, you know? Just…
爽到死
and die!
有可能吧
Well, maybe so
每代人都认为
but every generation believes
自己见证了世界末日
that they’re witnessing the end of the world.

But…
看我 不还活得好好的
I feel that I’m actually living it.
好 我问个问题 帕特里克
Ok I have a question for you Patrick.
许多人都这样觉得
I think a lot of people are feeling that way… you know
人们都着迷于享乐
We are like this kind of pleasure-obsessed
腐蚀于性♥爱♥ 不断追求物质
porn-addled Materialist.
将人性深埋于科技的土壤中
Seeding our humanity to technology
而这时 计算机正变得拥有感情
At the same moment that computers are becoming sentient.
对吧 所以我的问题是
Right? So what my question is,
这种自觉到底从何而来
is this notion of ‘self’ to begin with.
德尔斐阿波罗神庙门前
Well it’s written over
刻着这么几个字

前一篇文章
下一篇文章
帕布莉卡
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)

Flag Counter