首页希腊电影爱在午夜降临前

爱在午夜降临前

Before Midnight

昨晚我做了一个梦 我在看一本书
Last night, I had this dream, where I was reading a book, ok?
是一本失传了的经典 叫《流浪者》
It was a lost classic “The Rovers”.
– 流浪者 – 是啊 到处晃荡 溜达
– “The Rovers”? – Yeah like roving around, you know, wandering.
都是一些年轻人
It was all these young people.
– 真有这本书吗 – 没有 但它很棒
– OK. Is that a real book? – No, but it was really great.
新颖 有趣 写实 充满能量
It was fresh, funny, experimental, had all this energy.
真佩服你 在梦里也能看书
I love that you read books in your dreams.
是啊 而且梦里的书都棒极了
I know, and they’re always really good!
我会做一些大型动作英雄梦
I have, like,major action hero dreams.
我像个超级英雄一样 可以打破墙壁
Like I’m flying around like a super hero breaking through walls.
结果我就高♥潮♥了
And at the end I have an orgasm.
我会想办法让你的梦成真的 宝贝
I’m gonna try to make your dreams come true baby.
还在那儿
Still there.
还在那儿
Still there.
还在
Still there.
还在
Still there.
没了
Gone.
– 请给我信♥用♥卡♥ – 那房♥间付过钱了吧
– I need your credit card. – Oh I think the room is paid for.
是的 但信♥用♥卡♥是用于
Yes it is, but the credit card is for
– 可能的费用 – 杂费
– possible outcomes? – Incidentals.
原来如此
Of course.
– 华♥莱♥士♥先生 – 你好
– Mr. Wallace. – Yes?
我是这两本书的忠实读者
I am such a fan of these two books.
我丈夫在我们第一次约会时给了我第一本
My husband gave me your book on our first date.
而你的第二本书出版后
And then when your second book came out
我们一起放声朗读
we read it out loud together.
– 您可以为我签一下吗 – 当然 没问题
– Would you plese sign it for me? – Yeah, of course, of course.
我喜欢希腊版本的插图
I love the artwork on these Greek editions.
真漂亮
It’s really nice.
你们怎么称呼
What are you names?
就写 致索菲亚和帕夫洛斯
Make it to Sophia and Pavlos.
好的
OK.
– 这是希腊语译名吗 – 是叫
– That’s the Greek translation? – Well it’s called the …
但我也不知道对不对
But I’m not sure that is correct.
– 因为你也没读过英文版的吧 – 是的
– It’s because you never read it in English, right? – Exactly.
太棒了
That’s great.
您可以也签一下吗
Could you sign them too?
– 我吗 – 是的
– Me? – Yes!
您才是灵感的来源 不是吗
You are the real mother, right?
玛德琳 其实不是 人们以为那是我
Madeleine, not really. People assume that it’s me.
但其实完全不是 他想象力很丰富
But it’s not me at all. He’s got a big imagination.
求您了
Would you be so kind?
我丈夫会深感荣幸的
It would mean so much to my husband.
这书不是我写的 我不能签…我…
I can’t sign a book I did not write… I…
– 她很乐意 – 好吧
– She’d be happy to. – OK.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thank you.
我很乐意
I’m happy to.
好的 谢谢您
Ok, thank you.
真棒 太感谢了
Great, thank you so much.
– 瞧瞧这个 – 真不错
– Check it out. – Wow, this is nice.
有空调 我喜欢 我的天啊
Air conditioning! Oh, I love it! Oh my god.
还有浴缸
Oh wow! A bathtub!
– 我的天啊 – 来 看看这个
– My God! – Hey, check this out!
斯特凡诺斯和阿里阿德涅给我们弄了瓶酒
Stefanos and Ariadni got us a bottle of wine
还有情侣按♥摩♥
and a couple’s massage.
他们真好 我们得给他们留个礼物再走
They are so nice. We have to get them a present before we leave.
没错 也得记得给孩子们带点东西
I know. We should remember to get something for the kids, too.
是啊 当然了
Yeah, no, for sure.
– 我想姑娘们了 – 我不想
– I miss the girls. – I don’t.
这儿风景真好
It’s such a nice view.
我只对一个风景感兴趣
The only view that I am interested in
什么
What?
就在这里
is right here.
怎么了
What?
有意思 我今天才发现
It’s funny. I never noticed until today
你的红色胡子 都消失了
but all the red in your beard is gone.
那曾经是我对你着迷的一个原因
It used to be one of the things that made me fall for you.
够疯狂的
It’s crazy.
不是消失了 只是变白了
It’s not gone. It’s just white.
你不会是想告诉我
You’re not gonna tell me that
你的爱还得看颜色吧
your love is dependent on pigment, are you?
– 不是 – 不是
– No. – No?
不是 但你知道吗
No, but you know,
姑娘们的睫毛上也有那种红色
I see the red in our girls’ eyelashes.
我看着她们 就想起我们的相遇
I look at them and it makes me think of when we met.
你知道我现在期待什么吗
You know what I’m looking forward to?
– 什么 – 过后
– Yeah? What? – After…
– 过后 – 对
– After… – Yeah.
就是明天在你身边醒来
Is waking up next to you tomorrow.
你是说 没有妮娜和艾拉在边上蹦蹦跳跳
You mean, without Nina and Ella jumping on our heads?
没错
Exactly.
我好几年没听过你思考了
I haven’t heard you think in years now.
思考
Think?
我以前一醒来 就能听见那声音
I used to wake up to that sound.
你的眼睛睁开又闭上
With your eyes opening and closing.
你的头脑 以两百万里的时速飞奔
And that brain of yours, going two million miles an hour.
我很想念 听见你在思考的感觉
I miss it. Hearing you think.
你刚才说你能听见我思考
When you said you could hear me think
我还真以为你能听见呢
I really thought you could.
原来是我睁眼闭眼的声音
But it was just my eyelids.
我真是够傻够天真
How dumb and romantic of me.
我喜欢的就是这个
That’s my favorite thing.
我也怀念思考的感觉
I miss thinking too.
清晨再没时间思考了
No more thinking in the morning.
再没有晨光性♥爱♥
No more morning sex.
明天怎么样
Tomorrow?
我太期待了
I’m looking forward to it so much,
我觉得我要睡不着了
I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep.
我现在就想要
I’m looking forward to it right now.
好了
OK.
我们别说话了 开干吧
Let’s stop talking so we can fuck,
然后睡觉
sleep,
醒来
wake up,
思考 再做♥爱♥
think and fuck again.
– 别接了 – 不行
– Don’t answer it. – No.
– 见鬼 谁打的 – 管他呢
– Oh shit, who is it? – Who cares?
我说了紧急情况才打的
I said to call in case of emergency only.
希望不是姑娘们出事了
I hope the girls are ok.
是亨利
Oh, it’s Henry.
亲爱的 你好吗
Hey sweetie, are you okay?
你到伦敦了吗
Are you in London?
这么快吗 好的
Already? OK.
不不 我们找到了
Oh no, no, we found it.
我们明天就寄过去 别担心
We’ll mail it tomorrow, don’t worry.

Yeah.
她们也很想你
Oh, they miss you too.
我会代你吻她们的
I’ll kiss them for you.
好啊
Yeah.
好的 我会转告她们的
OK. I’ll tell them.
和你妈妈相处愉快
Good luck with your mom, yeah.
我也爱你 再见
I love you too, bye.
好的
OK.
他很好
He’s fine.
他说到了芝加哥就给你打电♥话♥
He says he will call you from Chicago when he lands.
为什么不让我和他说话
Why can’t I talk to him?
你已经第二次这样了
That’s twice you’ve done that.
你完全可以把手♥机♥给我的
Come on, you could have just handed me the phone.
你知道我很想和他聊聊
You know I wanted to talk to him.
他没时间多聊 他说他们在登机了
Well he didn’t have time to talk. He said they were boarding.
他是什么忘带了 什么东西
What did he forget? What was that?

前一篇文章
下一篇文章
帕布莉卡
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)

Flag Counter