Warning: fopen(/www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/uploads/fifu-plugin.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 22

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 23

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 24

Warning: fopen(/www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/uploads/fifu-plugin.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 22

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 23

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 24
首页希腊电影爱在午夜降临前

爱在午夜降临前

Before Midnight

And that will be your fault, again.
– 咱们真是糟糕的父母 – 我知道
– Well we are shitty parents. – I know.
和汉克告别糟透了
Saying goodbye to Hank sucked.
为什么 他不高兴吗
Why? Was he upset?
没有 他说这是他过得最好的暑假
No. He said it was the best summer of his life.
那很好啊 我不会太担心他的
Well that’s great. I mean, I would not worry too much about him.
我们聊了很多
We spoke a bunch.
你知道他这辈子最关心什么吗
You know what his main concerns in life are?
什么
What?
青春痘和女孩子们对他的感觉
Pimples and how girls perceive him.
真是有其父必有其子
The apple doesn’t fall far far from the tree I guess.
我才不是那样呢
I’m not like that.
拜托 你脑子里只有这个
Oh please! That’s all you think about!
– 什么啊 – 女人啊
– What! – Women!
我不是在抱怨
I mean… I’m not complaining.
我占用了你大部分精力
I’m getting a lot of attention.
– 但你总是在向姑娘抛媚眼 – 我没有
– But you never stop ogling girls. – I don’t ogle girls.
我不送秋波 我用眼神传达爱意
I don’t ogle girls. I make love to them with my eyes.
我喜欢这个西班牙人 她是不是希腊人
Oh wow… I like the Spanish guy or is it Greek?
我不知道我来自何方 但我体毛旺盛
I do not know where I am from, but I’m very hairy.
我觉得 亨利可能有点
Well I think… you know… Henry might of…
– 怎么了 – 那个叫梅丽娜的小姑娘
– What? – That little, Melina girl.
我不知道 他心动了 但是
I don’t know. He had a crush, but…
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding?
你觉得他为什么说这是最好的一个暑假
Why do you think he said it was the best summer of his life?
因为我们一起度过了快乐的时光吗
Because he and I had a good time together?
上帝啊
Jesus.
– 所以呢 你觉得他们接吻了吗 – 当然了
– So what? Do you think they kissed? – Of course.
没错 接吻了 是的
Yeah, they kissed, yeah, yeah.
我发誓要保密的
I was sworn to secrecy
但是他告诉我他们接吻了
but he told me they kissed.
他怎么说的
What did he say?
我不应该告诉你的
I’m not supposed to tell you anything,
我不说了
so I’m not gonna talk.
– 说吧 – 好吧
– Come on! – Ok!
他告诉我他在琢磨接吻的事
He told me he was concerned about the kissing.
而且是舌吻
You know tongue to tongue.
是的
Yeah.
但是他太可爱了
But he was… he was so cute,
紧张的脸通红 还咬着腮帮子
all nervous, all red, biting his cheek.
所以他和梅丽娜是认真的
So he and Melina were a real thing.
– 没错 – 那现在会发生什么
– Yeah. – What’s gonna happen now?
不知道
I don’t know.
先做朋友 在脸书上互动
They must be friends, facebook…
他们至少会保持一段时间联♥系♥
They’ll keep in touch at least for a while.
如果他们从此就共度余生了呢
Hey, what if they end up spending all their life together?
你太俗气了
You’re so corny.
有时候我真觉得
Sometime’s I’m just like…
真的吗 你以为你还是个十二岁的小姑娘
Are you? What are you? A 12-year-old girl?
你还记得你的初恋是谁吗
With your first love, do you even remember who it was?
我记得 是你
Yeah I do. It was you.
拜托 说得好像你二十三岁还是处♥男♥似的
Oh, please, like you were a virgin at 23.
我说的是初恋 不是第一次性经历
I said first love not first sexual experience.
好吧
Ok. Fine.
就是说我是你第一个爱上的女人
Like I’m the first woman you have ever fell in love with?
– 差不多 – 我觉得不是
– Yeah pretty much. – i don’t think so.
第一个我觉得心灵相通的女人
the first one I felt truly connected to.
怎么 我不是你的初恋吗
What? I wasn’t your first love?
不 当然不是
No, of course not.
我还以为我是呢
No, I just thought I was.
– 杰西 别这样 太蠢了 – 不 没事 没关系的
– Jesse, stop this. It’s dumb. – No, it’s Ok, it’s not a big deal.
好吧 你多大了都
No. Ok, how old are you? Come on!
年底就整四十一岁了
41 on the last of the year.
咱们那晚你真的是费了老大劲了
You are so, so working on our little night.
勇士照我去战斗
I got a trojan in my billfold
哥们有根大火箭
and a rocket in my pocket.
我和一个美国青少年耗在一起了
I’m stuck with an American teenager.
我真不敢相信
I can’t believe it,
咱们一会真要做那些事吗
do we have to do all that stuff later?
什么事 对了
What? Oh yeah, c’mon,
那对帕特里克来说很重要的
it means a lot to Patrick.
阿里阿德涅和斯特凡诺斯估计已经准备
Ariadni and Stefanos are probably already there
和孩子们再来一次快乐时光了
prepping the kids want to have one more big time.
– 不 不是 – 会很有趣的
– No, no. – It’s going to be fun.
不是 我是说之后去旅馆的事
No, I meant the hotel later.
我不是特别想去 你好 亲爱的
I’m not sure I want to go there… Hi, sweetie.
是的
Yeah.
好吧 好的 好的
Oh, Ok, Ok, Ok.
没事的
It’s fine.
到伦敦给我打电♥话♥ 旅途愉快 再见
Call me from London, have a good flight, bye.
飞机上说把电子设备都关掉
They were telling them to turn everything off.
他们要起飞了
They were about to take off
我叫他上了飞机给我打电♥话♥
and I asked him to call me from the plane.
我不喜欢他坐飞机
You know I don’t like when he flies.
怎么了
What?
– 怎么了 – 我也不知道
– What is it? – I just. I don’t know.
我不确定我能一直这样下去
I just don’t think I can keep doing this.
哪样
What?
每个暑假 每个圣诞节 就像是
Just every summer, every Christmas, you know, it’s like..
我明白 我也不舒服
I know. It makes me uncomfortable.
不应该这么糟糕的
It just wouldn’t be so bad.
要是我们把他送到寄宿学校
If I… If we were sending him to boarding school or something.
我不知道
I don’t know.
要是我跟他妈妈的关系能缓和点
If his mom and I got along a little bit better.
我知道 像亲手把他送回敌人的阵线去
I know, it’s like we’re sending him back across enemy lines.
这次我真的没法无所谓
It really hit me this time, you know?
他就要去读高中了 整整四年啊
He’s gonna be a freshman in high school 4 more years,
要开始学会独♥立♥了
and he’s gonna be on his own.
也许是件好事
Maybe that’s the good news,
我们也只有四年…
we only have four more years of this…
不 现在是关键时刻
No, no, this is the crucial time,
我就觉得自己应该陪着他
I just feel I should be there for him, you know.
不然就没机会了 你懂吗
Like it’s now or never, you know?
我不懂 你什么意思
No. what do you mean?
我知道总有一天
I thought that somehow he would
他会离开我们
end up living with us, somewhere along the way.
时光飞逝 当你有所察觉时
Time has gone by so fast and look,
他已经要上高中了
here we are it’s high school.
然后是谈恋爱 再来就该申请大学了
It’s girls, and next thing you know, is College applications.
是的 没错 也许是时候了
Yeah, you’re right, maybe it’s time,
我真的觉得是时候告诉他妈妈这一切
I mean, I really think it’s time to tell his mom all this,
问她愿不愿意让孩子跟我们一块住
and ask if he can live with us.
孩子肯定很乐意
He’d love it!
这是绝对不可能的 好吗
That’s never gonna happen. Right?
除了法定义务 她什么都不会给我的
She will never give me one thing she is not legally obligated to.
还要不要找回那个律师
Do you want to call that lawyer again?
不要 我不喜欢他 他很差劲
No, I don’t like that guy, he’s terrible.
要我打给孩子他妈吗
Should I call his mother?
不要 别再打了
No, please. Never again.
他甚至还不懂怎么扔棒球
I mean the kid doesn’t even know how to throw a baseball!
谁在乎啊
Who cares.
他用肘发力 扔得跟小女生一样
He just, he eads with his elbow, he throws like a girl.
这不能怪你
It’s not your fault.
不 就都怪我
No, it is my fault,
父亲就该教会儿子这些
a father is supposed to teach you that.
他只是不喜欢打棒球 不能怪他
Ok. he just doesn’t like baseball, you can’t blame him.
我只是用这个例子来比喻做其他事情
It’s just an example, it’s a metaphor for everything.
他马上就十四岁了 他需要父亲的陪伴
He’s turning 14 and he needs to be with his father.
杰西 我是不会搬去芝加哥的
Jesse, I’m not moving to Chicago.
什么 我有说吗
What? Did I ask you to?
你怎么会这样想

前一篇文章
下一篇文章
帕布莉卡
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)

Flag Counter