Warning: fopen(/www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/uploads/fifu-plugin.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 22

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 23

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 24

Warning: fopen(/www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/uploads/fifu-plugin.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 22

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 23

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 24
首页希腊电影爱在午夜降临前

爱在午夜降临前

Before Midnight

Where did that come from?
我只是想到什么说什么
I’m just thinking out loud.
我曾经答应过自己不要这么冲动
I mean, this is the one thing I promised myself I would never do.
现在我看开了 冲动就冲动吧
And I look up and I’m doing it!
听着 你是个好父亲
Listen, you’re a wonderful father.
他珍惜这段父子关系
He loves the relationship you have,
他珍惜你给他写的信
he loves the letters you send him.
我的信他连看都没看
He doesn’t even read the letters.
他当然看了你的信
Of course he reads them,
他只是没有给你回…
he just doesn’t complement the writing the way you want…
我只是知道 要是错过了这几年
I just know that if I miss these years,
就永远也补不回来了
they are never coming back.
老天
Oh my God.
怎么了
What?
这就是结束的时刻
This is where it ends.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
– 这就是人们分手的节奏 – 老天
– This is how people start breaking up. – Oh my god.
– 不是的 – 你这是小题大做
– No, no, no. – You just jumped off a cliff.
不是 我要记下今天
No, no. I’m marking this,
就在今天 你引爆了
this is the day you light the ticking bomb,
了结我们性命的定时炸♥弹♥
that will destroy our lives, yeah?
好的 首先
Ok, well, first off,
不是引爆定时炸♥弹♥
you don’t light a ticking bomb,
而是安装 它有定时器
you set it, it has a timer.
– 所以才能定时 – 是吗 管他呢
– That’s why it ticks. – Oh, yeah. whatever.
现在已经开始倒计时了
You know what? It’s ticking right now.
说什么也没用
And this is how it happens.
你自己不高兴
You are unhappy and blame it
却怪别人满怀怨恨
on the other person Resentment grows,
等一切都崩溃了 你就提出分手
everything falls apart and you break up.
– 你就是这样 – 你这样做只是想让我闭嘴
– That’s it. – You are just doing this to shut me up.
不是 根本不是
Not at all! Not at all!
你是 而且你也这样做了
No, you are, and that’s what you are doing, yeah.
不是 我是觉得很惊讶
No, I’m actually surprised,
在经历了那么多…
we’ve lasted this long…
好的 直接说你想说的
Ok. So here it comes out…
我们本形同陌路 但却萍水相逢
We are on parallel tracks a while but now the tracks have crossed,
现在却要分道扬镳了
and I’m going west and you’re going east.
就是这样分手的
And believe me this is how it happens.
我早就知道了 就像卡特琳跟亚历山大…
I’ve seen it, ok? Katrin, Alexandre…
– 你在开玩笑吧 – 没有
– You’re kidding, right? – Well, no.
你可以当玩笑 但我是认真的
I’m kidding, and I’m not.
好吧
Right.
别那么…
Just…
– 就这样了 – 我想看古代遗迹
– This is it. – I want watch ancient ruins.
那里关门了
Oh, they were closed.
宝贝 下次去机场的时候
Sweetie you know what, we decided to catch them,
我们再去看 好吗
when we’re on the way back to the airport. Ok?
没错 我们会早点启程 对吧
Exactly, we’ll leave early, right?
是的
Yes!
我的苹果呢
What happened to my apple?
你的苹果…
Your apple…
你的苹果吗 已经被你吃完了啊
Ta pomme, mais elle était finie cette pomme.
是吧
Right?
你们去买♥♥冰淇淋吧 我们大概一点出发
Allez vous chercher des glaces, on y passe à une heure.
– 把清单拿来 – 我没拿
– Give me the list. – I don’t have it.
在你钱包里 钱包拿来
It’s in your wallet! And your wallet.
我是将军
Ok, I am the General.
妮娜上尉 去帮我找厕纸
Capitaine Nina, vous allez me chercher du papier toillette.
遵命
Oui!
谁任命你当将军的
Who made you General?
我是将军 好吗
The General, ok?
艾拉上尉 您去找卷纸
Capitaine Ella, vous allez chercher les roules papiers
就在商店最里面的右边
qui sont tout au fond du magasin à droite.
– 遵命 – 待命
– Oui! – à vos ordres!
特别警告 你什么都不许拿
Private Clean-up, you don’t touch anything!
好的 长官
D’accord.
别走太快
Il vous faut pas aller trop vite.
妮娜 放到厨房♥去
Nina, la cuisine.
妮娜 听到没
Nina!
我的队友呢 我的队友呢
Where is my team! Where is my team!
去帮我找点番茄过来
Allez me chercher des tomates.
那边 那边
Là-bas, là-bas!
– 是这个吗 – 是的
– Celles-là? – Ah… oui!
挑红的
The red one.
– 这个行吗 – 很好
– Celle-là? – Très bien!
辣椒 接住
Ok! Pepper!
其实两本我都读过
Actually I read them both.
第一本叫《彼时此刻》
The first one is called “That time”,
第二本叫《此时此刻》
and the second one is “This time”.
不对 第一本叫《此时此刻》
No, the first is “This time”,
第二本叫《彼时此刻》
and the second is “That time”.
没错
Yeah.
我们还开玩笑 第一本帮我们组建家庭
We’ve got a joke in our family that “This” Brought us together,
第二本帮我们还房♥贷
and “That” Paid for our apartment.
好吧
Ok.
但瑟琳的角色有点怪 伙计
But it must be a little weird for Celine, man.
她在书中的表现 不觉得吗
The way that she’s in the book. No?
会吗 可能她已习以为常了
Why? I think she has gotten used to it.
第二本写得真香艳 伙计
But the second one is sexy, man.
男主角错过飞机后 他们就把窗户关上
When he misses the plane and they blackout the windows,
然后没日没夜地做♥爱♥
and have sex for days and days and days.
就像明天就是世界末日一样
Like there’s no tomorrow.
你们真是那样吗
Did you guys actually do that?
是真的 对吧
You did that, huh?
你看过杰西的第三本书没
Have you read Jesse’s third book?
事实上比前两本写得好
It’s actually better than the first two.
反正写的时间
It certainly took longer
比前两本加起来都要长
to write than the first two put together.
我没看第三本 我老婆给我了
No, the third one I didn’t read, I mean my wife gave it to me,
但我觉得有点长
but it’s a just a little bit too long for me.
连书名也很长 叫什么来着
Even the title is long. What’s the title?
《长年上演的小众话剧
“Temporary cast members of a long-running
中的临时演员们》
but little-seen production of a play called fleeting”
我说得没错吧
Well, exactly my point.
不止是你 其他人也觉得它太长了
You’re not alone, everybody else thought it was too long.
这本书写得更好 更有野心
It is a better book, it’s so much more ambitious.
他说什么
What was that?
他说 三本书他都喜欢
No, he says, he likes… he likes all the books.
真的
He does.
我喜欢这里 这里棒极了
I mean I love it here. This place is amazing,
番茄也棒极了
those tomatoes are so amazing.
闻起来都觉得好吃 真好闻
I can smell them, they smell so good.
是的 帕特里克对此引以为豪
Yeah. Patrick is very proud of them.
我知道这样想很蠢 不过…
I know it’s stupid but…
当决定离开巴黎到这来时
When we were about to leave Paris,
其实我很担心
I was all nervous we were about to come here.
现在要走了 却又舍不得
And now we’re about to leave and I do not wanna go.
– 为什么会担心 – 是啊 为什么
– Why were you nervous? – Yes, why was that?
我不知道 这地方承载着
I do not know. this place is so full of
千百年的悲欢离合
thousands of years of myth and tragedies,
我害怕有不好的事要发生
and I thought something tragic was gonna happen.
[弥诺陶洛斯:古希腊神话中人身牛头怪物]
你怕弥诺陶洛斯会来吃你的小孩
You thought the Minotaur was going to eat your children.
是的
Yes.
没错
Exactly.
这些天来 我有了一个想法
All the time I’ve been here I’ve been working on this idea about
是关于一群大脑异常的人
a group of different people with all these brain abnormalities.
我想从他们的独特视角出发
So the book would be like a day in their life,
来观察他们日常生活中的一天
from all their unique points of view,
就比如有位老太太
Right? Like there’s this older lady who has the condition that

前一篇文章
下一篇文章
帕布莉卡
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)

Flag Counter