Warning: fopen(/www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/uploads/fifu-plugin.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 22

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 23

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 24

Warning: fopen(/www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/uploads/fifu-plugin.log): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 22

Warning: fwrite() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 23

Warning: fclose() expects parameter 1 to be resource, bool given in /www/wwwroot/pabulika.com/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/admin/log.php on line 24
首页希腊电影爱在午夜降临前

爱在午夜降临前

Before Midnight

I have a question for you:
如果我们没有女儿 还有这些有的没的
If we didn’t have the girls, all our crap.
我们还会在一起吗
Would we even still be together?
什么
What?
拜托 你♥他♥妈♥简直不可理喻
I mean, you’re the fucking mayor of the crazy town.
你自己也知道啊 不是吗
Do you know that? You are.
我觉得 你必须搬去芝加哥
You know what I think? I think you have to move to Chicago.
亨利需要你
I think Henry needs you,
而我和女儿们就留在巴黎
and I think I need to stay in Paris with the girls,
接受这份工作
and take this job.
你为什么要这样 简直不可理喻
Why are you doing this? That’s a ridiculous idea,
要我离开你和女儿们 不行
Like I’m gonna lose you and the girls? No!
你干嘛把所有的事情都复杂化
Why do you make everything so difficult?
杰西 你跟我在一起并不快乐
Jesse, you’re unhappy with me.
你怪我让你离开你的儿子
You’re blaming me for taking you away from your son.
你这样说也太莫名了
That is a completely irrational response
我只是在理清我的思路
to something I’m just trying to feel my way through.
听着 杰西
Listen, Jesse.
在这一个半月里
We just spent the last six weeks here,
我们过得很开心
and it’s been great.
你每天都能思如泉涌
You’ve been able to write every day,
天气也十分美好
and the weather has been nice.
– 但我之前并不想来希腊 – 我知道
– But I didn’t want to come to Greece. – I know.
是吧 你无法预料下一秒会发生什么
Right? There could be a revolution any second.
人们会吃掉很多羊乳酪和橄榄油
People eat a lot of feta and olive oil.
表面上看起来很开心
And they act all happy,
但实际谈论的却是自己受了多少气
but they actually talk about how angry they are.
我就犹豫了
And it confuses me,
– 不知道以后到底会怎样 – 好吧
– And I don’t know what’s gonna happen. – Okay.
我来告诉你将来会如何
Let me tell you what’s gonna happen, alright?
就跟平常一样
the same thing that always happens…
什么事都没有
Nothing.
是 你知道吗 我没有一点自♥由♥时间
Right, you know what? I have had absolutely zero time for myself.
我还有一万封要回复的邮件
I have ten thousand emails I have to answer
– 没处理 – 等下
– That I didn’t answer. – Wait.
– 你以为我没有吗 – 随便了
– And you think I don’t? – Okay.
我整天都在做饭
I spend all day making dinner,
擦干♥你♥和你儿子在马桶坐垫上的尿
and wiping both you and your son’s pee off the toilet seat,
你却在跟同行小说家侃侃而谈
while you talk to your fellow novelist:
哎呀哎呀 你真是个天才
Blah, blah, blah. You are a genius!
哎呀哎呀哎呀哎呀 不 你才是天才
Oh, blah blah blah blah. No! You are a genius!
我们跟亨利道别那一瞬间 你却说
And the second we said goodbye to Henry you suggest that
我还是得放弃梦寐以求的工作
maybe I should give up my dream job
就因为你情绪低落吗
because you feel bad?
那是 现在它就成了你梦寐以求的了
Okay, now it’s your dream job.
今天下午你都不确定你要接受这份工作
This afternoon you weren’t even sure you wanted it,
现在就成梦寐以求的了
but now it’s your dream job.
你说话从来就不算数是吧
Do you ever listen to yourself?
没错 这就是我梦寐以求的
Yes, it is my dream job.
我虽犹豫但不意味着我不想接受
Just because I have doubts doesn’t mean that I don’t want it.
可是这跟你又有什么关系
Alright, but why do you care?
你每天都要在橄榄树下
Every day you go on your two hours
花两个小时在冥想中散步
contemplative walk under the olive trees.
苏格拉底 你真该穿件袍子
Socrates, oh you should get a robe.
是一个小时
It’s an hour.
不 从你离开到回来
No, by the time you leave and by the time you actually with us again,
就是两个小时 换我就不行
Two hours. You know, I could never do that,
你实在太会享受了
you are very good at taking care of yourself.
我就自己照顾自己 还要操心别的事情
I take care of myself and everything else.
去哪里都是你收拾自己的 我收拾别的
We go somewhere you pack your bag and I pack everything else.
你从来都不会让我收拾女儿的东西
You would never let me pack the girls’ shit!
从来都不会
Never!
因为你会忘了拿鞋子 尽带些脏内♥裤♥
‘Cause there would be no shoes and plenty of dirty underwear.
是了是了 随便你说
Yeah ok, alright, so says you.
不 你有时间思考
No, I am happy that you have time
有关宇宙与生存的问题 我很开心
to contemplate the universe and have existential problems…
因为我没有 我几乎没有时间思考
Because I don’t. I barely have time to think.
我上班 带孩子
I work, I babysit,
– 上班 带孩子 – 你消停会行吗
– I work, I babysit. – Could you hold on a second?
我想上个厕所
I just have to tune up the string section.
知道吗
You know what?
在办公室我只有
The only time I get to think now
拉屎的时间能思考
is when I take a shit at the office.
伴着屎味整理思绪
I’m starting to associate the thoughts with the smell of shit.
这句话不错
That is a good line!
我要把这话用在书里
I’m going to use that in a book someday.
是啊 你一定会的
Yeah, I’m sure you will.
这句话就是整本书最好的句子了
And that will be the best line in the book.
还有 不准再把我或我说过做过的
And by the way, you may never ever use me or anything I say or do
写进你那些书里了
in one of your fucking books again.
女儿们的也不可以
and that goes for the girls, too.

Okay.
那是你不该跟作家搞在一起的 对吧
You shouldn’t have hooked up with a writer, alright?
我不会把你写进书里的
You weren’t in the last book or the one I’m writing now.
我他妈想写什么就写什么
See, I’m gonna write about whatever the fuck I want.
– 我们的生活还是你的素材 – 不不不
– As always, our life works for you. – No, no, no.
别再那装受虐媳妇的丑样子
Don’t give me this put-upon housewife bullshit.
好吧 现在已经不是五十年代了
Ok? This is not the 50s.
抱歉打断你受压♥迫♥血泪史的激♥情♥讲述
I’m sorry to ruin your perfect little narrative of oppression.
但事实上我才是
With the truth but I’m the one
那个每天在家操心琐碎的人
who’s at home every day dealing with the bullshit,
– 因为你六点半才下班 – 是六点
– Cause you are working till 6:30 – Six o’clock.
你送女儿去学校 我去接
You take the girls to school and I pick them up,
这样很公平 是我们约定好的
that’s fair, that’s our deal.
– 天 我们可是住在法国巴黎 – 对
– We live in Paris, France, for Christ’s sakes! – Yeah.
– 你每天都要提醒我这事 – 我一生
– And you remind me of it every single day. – I have orbited
都在围着你转 你知道的
my entire life around you and you know it.
所以我很抱歉这个暑假 你的确是度假
Ok? So I’m sorry if this summer’s vacation, and it is a vacation,
因为我只看到你在海里玩耍
because all I’ve seen you do is frolic in the sea,
还有不停地吃希腊沙拉
and shove Greek salad down your throat.
但这些并不能说明你花了时间
Ok? But it’s not indicative of you spending your life
做家务
In some kind of domestic servitude.
你知道我喜欢男人什么吗
You know what I love about men?
他们依旧相信有魔法
They still believe in magic.
小精灵们帮他们收拾臭袜子
Little fairies around who pick up the socks,
把碗洗干净
little fairies unload the dishwasher,
给孩子们涂防晒油
little fairies sunscreen the kids,
做好希腊沙拉后
little fairies who make the fucking
让你吃得像头猪一样
Greek salad that you eat like a pig.
行了 听我说 好吗
Okay, listen to me, alright?
你把我们照顾得很好
You are great at taking care of us.
这没错
You are.
我是说 你念着孩子
I mean… you take care of the kids,
想着朋友 心系整个社会
you take care of your friends, you take care of the world, alright?
在你成为一个母亲之前就已经这样了
And you were like that before you were a mom,
现在更是爱心泛滥
and now its only magnified, alright?
但是
But…
这也是我这些年一直强调的
and I’ve been telling you this for years,
你得对自己上点心了 好吗
now you gotta do a little bit better job
关心下自己
taking care of yourself, ok? You do.
然后不要再以关心我做借口了 好吗
Okay, stop patronizing me, alright?
我才是每天六点在家 不是六点半
I am the one at home every day at six, not 6:30.
我很值得信赖
I am reliable.
你请过保姆吗
Have you ever booked a baby sitter ever in your entire life?
没有
No.
女儿们的医生叫什么名字
what is the name of their pediatrician?
不要突击测试我
Stop quizzing me.
– 你不知道 – 好吗 你也太无聊了
– You don’t know. – Alright? it’s really fucking boring.
是吧 行 知道吗 我每晚都在家
Yeah, okay… You know what? I’m at home every night,
做饭 给孩子们洗澡
and I make dinner, I give bath,
给她们读睡前故事

前一篇文章
下一篇文章
帕布莉卡
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)

Flag Counter