首页希腊电影爱在午夜降临前

爱在午夜降临前

Before Midnight

And we are so important to some,
可我们又只是擦肩而过
but we are just… passing through.
敬 擦肩而过
To “passing through”
敬 擦肩而过
To “Passing through”
终于 他在窗户的倒映下看清了自己的脸
And eventually he catches his face in the window’s reflection
他意识到自己已不再是那个9岁的小男孩了
And he realizes he’s no longer a 9 year old boy.
对吧 他突然之间变老了 有了胡子
Right? He’s suddenly old, he’s got a beard
– 眼睛里水雾缭绕 – 确实让人难过
– and his eyes are watery – This one seems sad
开始我还以为你要给我讲故事
At first I thought you were going to tell me a story
就是关于一个人臆想出一个朋友的那个
about a guy that has an imaginary friend
哪个
Which one?
他五十多岁的时候 那个虚拟朋友又出现了
When in his 50s, the imaginary friend shows up again.
和一只蜂鸟一起
With the hummingbird?
– 没错 就是这个 – 你喜欢吗
– Yes, that! – You liked that one?
很有趣
It’s funny.
还记得你让我看过的那封信吗
Remember that letter
你二十岁时写给
that you let me read that you wrote
四十岁的自己的那封信
when you were 20 to yourself at 40.
当然 我还记得第一句话
Yes, I remember the first sentence:
亲爱的四十岁的杰西 但愿你没有离婚
Dear 40-year-old Jesse, I hope you’re not divorced
我不记得有这部分了
No I did not even remember that part,
我是想说那封信里还提到别的事情
I meant to all the other things in that letter
你还是那个你 我们总觉得自己会成长
You’re the same guy, I mean, we always think that we are evolving
可我们并无力改变多少
But we can not change that much
– 你知道我是怎样看待我的变化的 – 怎样
– You know how I think I’ve changed the most. – How?
我年轻的时候总希望时间可以过得快一点
When I was younger I just wanted time to speed up.
为什么
Why?
因为那样 我就可以做我自己
So I can be on my own, so I can be free from my parents
摆脱掉家长和学校的一切束缚
and school and all that shit, you know,
我希望自己闭上眼 一睁眼就变成了成年人
I just wanted to close my eyes and wake up and be an adult
现在一切都如我所愿成为现实
And now I can feel that that happened
我却希望时间能停下来
and I want everything to slow down.
很奇怪 在我的一生当中
It’s strange I’ve always had
这种感觉始终挥之不去
this feeling no matter where I am in my life.
既像是真实存在 又仿佛南柯一梦
That it’s either a memory or a dream.
我知道你一直有这种感觉
I know you’ve always thought that.
我也是 就好像 这真的是我的人生吗
Me too, it’s like is this really my life?
现在这一切都正在发生吗
Like is it happening, right now?
– 就是这样 – 我知道
– It is. – I know!
每一年 我都会感受到
Every year I just seem to get
更大的压力和打击
a little bit more humbled and more overwhelmed
那些事情我从来搞不明白
about all things I’m never gonna know or understand
这就是我一直在告诫你的
That’s what I keep telling you:
你一无所知
You know nothing.
我知道 我已经醒悟了
I know, I know! I’m coming around!
其实 一无所知并没有你想象的那么糟糕
But not knowing is not so bad.
我是说
I mean…
关键是要不断发现 寻找
The point is to be looking, searching,
保持如饥似渴的状态
to stay hungry, right?
没错 我只是希望能变得简单一点
That’s true… I just wish it was a little easier.
什么意思
How do you mean?
你知道的 就是保持一定的热情
Just to maintain a certain level of passion, you know.
所有的一切都那么顺理成章
I mean, it used to come so naturally.
记得我年轻的时候 我的一群作家朋友们
Remember when I was younger, me and all my writer friends.
我们可以感觉到自己在做的是重要的事情
We like.. we just felt like were doing something important.
你知道吗 就好像是属于我们的时代
You know? Like this was our time.
可他们都是些骄傲自大的小子 对吗
But they were all a bunch of arrogant little pricks, right?
不 好吧 也许吧 我也不知道
No! Alright, maybe… I dunno…
我们长大后就渐渐失去了
we just grew out of all this energy,
当初的热情 创造力和雄心壮志
all this creativity or whatever ambitions people had.
我觉得人还是应该年少轻狂些才好
I think you gotta be a little deluded to stay motivated.
年轻人都是这样 不停地把自己和别人比较
Young men have this thing about comparing themselves all the time.
他们有很多自我评判的准绳
They have all these signposts they judge themselves by.
你以前也是这样
You used to do that all the time!
我怎么了 你什么意思
Do what? What do you mean?
像巴尔扎克十七岁创作出这部作品
It’s like Balzac wrote this by 17,
而斯科特 ·菲茨杰拉德三十岁才写出来
F. Scott Fitzgerald did this by 30.
巴尔扎克每天早餐前创作一部作品
And Balzac wrote a book before breakfast everyday.
是的 可是女人们并不这么想
Yeah, but women do not think that way as much.
你这么认为吗
You don’t think so?
我们只是没什么可比的罢了
We have much less to compare ourselves to, maybe.
大多数有所成就的女人
Most women who achieve anything in life.
在你第一次听说她们时 都已经五十多岁了
the first time you hear about them, they’re in their 50s.
因为在这以前 对女人来说
because it is was so hard
想要得到一定的社会地位实在是太难了
for them to get any recognitions before then.
她们要么苦苦奋斗了三十年
They struggled for 30 years
要么就是在能做自己想做的事之前
or they raised kids and were stranded at home
都被困在家里 相夫教子
before they could do what they want.
你知道吗 这其实也算是一种解放
Actually you know what? It’s kind of freeing.
我们不用每天忙着去和马丁·路德·金
We don’t have to spend our lives
圣雄甘地 托尔斯泰这些人去比较
comparing ourselves to Martin Luther King, Ghandi, Tolstoy.
那圣女贞德呢
What about Joan of Arc?
我是说 她一个小姑娘却拯救了法国
I mean… she was a teenager and she saved France.
谁愿意做圣女贞德 忘记法国吧
Who wants to be Joan of Arc? Forget France.
她被绑在火刑柱上活活烧死 还是处♥女♥呢
She was burned at the stake, and a virgin!
我可不想这样 好吗 多伟大的情操
Ok? Nothing I aspire to. What a great achievement!
– 天哪 – 怎么了 – 没什么
– Oh God… – What? – No, nothing.
– 怎么了 – 这太奇怪了
– What? – This is so weird.
– 什么意思 – 就像这样 我们边走边聊
– What do you mean? – Just this, us walking, having a conversation.
讨论一切和饮食工作无关的话题
About something else than scheduling food, work.
自从为一些鸡毛蒜皮的事劳心后
I mean how long has it been
我们确实很久没有像现在这样了
since we were wondering around bullshiting
我听到了什么 你能听到吗
Do you hear what I hear?
– 大海的声音吗 – 不
– The sea? – No.
什么 我知道了 没琐事牵绊的声音
What? Oh! No small feat.
没有什么被推♥翻♥ 没有什么需要清理
Nothing being knocked over, nothing we have clean up.
也没有什么不公正的事情发生
Nothing injustices being done.
对啊 上一次是什么时候呢
Yeah, so when was the last time?
当我们无处可去的时候
When we had nowhere to be?
是啊 还记得我们在卢森堡公园吗
Yeah. Remember walking around the Luxembourg Gardens?
我在混凝土乒乓球桌上把你打得落花流水
I used to kick your ass in ping-pong on those concrete tables
恭喜你 竟然打赢了个怀着双胞胎的孕妇
Congrats! You beat a woman pregnant with twins!
真够男人的
Such a gentleman.
这总比输给一个怀着双胞胎的孕妇要好
It is better than losing to a pregnant woman with twins!
没错 天哪
Yes… O God!
你知道我在想什么吗 我在想
You know what I think? I think
从我们离开父母的那一刻起
it’s from the time we leave our parents’ house,
直到我们有了孩子
until we have kids, that’s the only time
只有那时 你的生活是完全属于你自己的
that your life is completely your own.
那种日子大概过了十年 真的很好
I think I had about a decade of that, it was great, it was like,
就像是一次漫长的流浪 每一天
just like one long flowing, a day,
一星期 一年 都没有太大的区别
a week, a year, there wasn’t much difference
不是 我过去总是把时间
No… I know, I used to keep track of time
花在工作和男朋友们的身上
through jobs and boyfriends and stuff like that.
现在我却可以说出
Now I can tell you
在过去的七年中
every detail of the past seven years
孩子们身上发生过的每一件小事
based on what was happening in the girls’ lives
好吧 没错
Yeah…right… totally.
– 你也是吗 – 是的
– You do that too? – Yes,
我是说 如果真的把时间划分开
if, I mean, time is demarcated now
不 真不敢相信 你竟然也记得
No, I’m just surprised you do that too
好吧 来个小测验
Ok… quick test
二〇〇九年八月
August 2009.
来吧 考考你 那时发生了什么
No, come on! It’s a quick one. What was happening?
二〇〇九年八月 我们在和你父母度假
August 2009, we were on vacation with your parents.
妮娜先起了水痘 紧接着就是艾拉
Nina got the chickenpox first and quickly followed by Ella
– 真没想到 – 可以奖励我一颗五角星了吗
– I am so impressed. – So do I get a gold star?
可以考虑
Maybe.
– 我能问你一个问题吗 – 当然了
– Hey… can I ask you a question? – Sure.
如果我们今天第一次在火车上邂逅
If we were meeting for the first time today on a train,
你会被我吸引吗

前一篇文章
下一篇文章
帕布莉卡
帕布莉卡
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!

Most Popular

收播新闻(1987)

小小恶信件(2023)

功夫熊猫4(2024)

秘密与谎言(1996)

Flag Counter