I like our history, and I like you.
我不介意 我喜欢你
I like you too.
我也喜欢你
Look, I I just want to make sure that I’m not breaking the law in any way.
我只想确定我有没有犯法
You’re not.
你没犯法
And how can I be so sure?
我怎么能确定
Because I wouldn’t let you.
因为我不会让你犯法
So, Mr Pintero,
潘先生
the guy on the left is Carl Matthews,
左边这位是马卡尔
president of Local 6650.
本地工会总裁
And this is Dave Early,
这是尹大卫
secretary treasurer of the National.
全国工会财务秘书
Oh, right there, you see… you see the guy there?
这儿 看到这家伙吗
Uh, that’s Hugh Simic. He administers the pension fund.
辛休斯 退休基金执行委员
Hey, you’re going to recognize this fellow right here.
你一定认得这家伙
That’s you. Am I correct, Mr Pintero?
就是你 对不对?
That ain’t me.
不是我
Let’s watch a little more of this.
再看下去吧
Take a… Take a picture of this.
拍张照片
Everybody say “money.”
大家说”钱”
Here comes a great shot right here.
这镜头很棒
Wait. Everybody say “not guilty.”
大家说”无罪”
Right here; here it comes.
来了
That’s not you?
那不是你?
That ain’t me.
不是我
Well, you know, that that’s actually really great news for me.
对我来说真是个好消息
It lifts a huge weight off of my shoulders.
确实让我卸下重担
Because, you know, the conditions of your parole specifically forbid you…
因为你的假释条例规定
from having any contact of any kind with any union officials.
你不能和工会职员 有任何的接触
I know that.
我很清楚
Well, I’m… I’m saying, so hypothetically…
但假设这就是你
had that been you, I mean, you’d be headed back to prison for…
你会马上被关进大牢
15… I don’t know… maybe 20 years… even more.
蹲十五 二十年的苦牢
But, you know, I mean, that ain’t you, as you so eloquently put it.
不过你也说了 那不是你
Are you fuckin’ with me? Eloquently?
你想耍我吗
That’s not me.
那不是我
Oh, that’s not you.
不是你
Well, I’m sorry that I’ve wasted your time, gentlemen…
那就抱歉打搅了
you know, since that’s not you, um…
既然不是你
Oh, you know what? I’m thinkin’.
你知道吗 我在想
Maybe I’ll just, you know… run this tape past the federal prosecutor.
也许我该拿给联邦检察官看看
You know, they have really great VCRs down there.
他那儿有上好的录影机 还有很多时间
A lot of times, they can see some things that we can’t see.
应该看得比我们清楚
You ain’t runnin’ this by nobody.
你哪儿也别想去
What do you want?
你要什么条件?
My clients want to vote their contract up or down as they see fit,
让我的委托人决定合约内容
without, shall we say, any outside influences.
不受任何外力的影响
Okay. Sit down.
好吧 坐下来
No, I’m fine, thank you.
不用 我很好 谢谢
No, you are not fine.
不 你一点都不好
Now sit your ass down.
给我乖乖地… 坐下来
I would like my clients to be able to exercise their constitutional rights.
只要委托人能行使宪法权利
And if that happens, that tape will disappear forever into my private collection…
录影带就会消失 成为我的私人珍藏
along with the…
跟…
A片一样 Zapruder film and the porno from Hitler’s bunker.
甘迺迪总统行刺案 和希特勒演的
Do you got any copies of this thing?
你有备份吗
Absolutely.
当然有
Who made it? You make it?
这是谁拍的 你吗
I’m an attorney. I don’t make videotapes.
我是律师 不拍录影带
Now you listen to me, you fuckin’ eggplant.
给我听好 黑鬼
This fuckin’ videotape may save your clients’ asses…
这卷带子救了你的委托人
but you can be goddamned sure it ain’t gonna save yours.
不过可以肯定 它救不了你
Now, who made the fuckin’ videotape?
到底是谁拍的?
I don’t know.
不知道
How’d you get it?
你怎么拿到手的
Through an acquaintance.
透过特别关系
Mr Dean, he’s got acquaintances. Me, I got friends. I don’t know.
我听不懂什么叫特别关系
Vic, get outside. See if they’re any acquaintances out there…
到外面帮他找一些
that are of the black persuasion.
黑人朋友
Carlos, why don’t you get out of that chair?
卡洛斯 滚开
Talk to Mr Dean.
让我跟迪恩先生谈谈
Who’s your fucking acquaintance?
你指的关系是谁?
Listen to me. I wanna know who made that videotape…
给我听好 我要知道是谁拍的
but I wanna know in a week…
一个星期之内就要知道
or I’ll kill ya.
否则我宰了你
Hey, smile.
笑一笑
What?
什么
Smile for the FBI.
笑给FBI看
Who’s the brother?
这位老兄是谁
I don’t know, but he doesn’t look Italian to me, does he?
不知道 应该不是意大利佬
Table Harvest to 101. We got a blue overcoat heading east.
请注意 穿蓝大衣的人往东
Give me a loose one. See if we can get his plates.
拍下他的车牌
I’m standing by live at the Lockraven Reservoir right now…
记者站在乌湖水库旁
where police and fire officials are in the process of removing…
警察和消防人员正吊出一辆奔驰轿车
a classic Mercedes owned by Republican Congressman
车主是纽约州雪城 共和党参议员
Phillip Hamersly of Syracuse, New York.
菲利普·哈默斯利
This accident comes at a very untimely juncture since…
这是场不幸的意外
the congressman was working on a controversial piece of legislation, Dale…
议员正在起草一条法案
opposing the Telecommunications Security and Privacy Act.
反对电信安全与隐私权法案
Fire officials do tell me that it appears the congressman…
消防人员说当时飞利浦议员是
was by himself in the car.
一个人在车上
We have confirmed that.
这点已经确认
However, strangely enough…
离奇的是
his favourite dog, Bob, is currently with police.
他的爱犬被警方寻获
I understand there was a history of heart problems.
据说他有心脏疾病
There was, in fact, a history of heart problems.
这是真的 事实上
In fact, the congressman endured open heart surgery just a couple of years ago.
数年前飞利浦议员曾动过心脏手术
Homicide investigators have told me they did find a bottle of pills in his lap.
刑事调查员在他身上找到药瓶
That might mean that the congressman… and I speculate here…
这可能代表车子冲入湖里前
may have suffered a heart attack before going into the Lockraven Reservoir.
他可能心脏病突然发作
He leaves behind a family of four.
他尚有四名家人
We’ll have more details as the story develops.
案情若有进一步发展 我们将抢先报导
I need a 10 27 on a…
我要查一辆棕色
brown and tan ’75 GMC Jimmy.
75年通用车厂吉普车
D.C. tags. Eight, kilo…
华盛顿车牌8K…
And a 10 28 on the registered owner.
我还要车主的资料
Jake, please do not give me optimistic numbers.
迪克 别给我乐观数字
I hate optimism.
我痛恨乐观的估计
Sir? I want to know how many votes we have in the bank…
长官 我要知道有多少人
aren’t gonna change their mind every time the wind blows.
不论怎样风吹草动都会把票投给我
Thank you.
谢谢你
We may have a problem out at the lake.
湖边出了问题
This is Daniel Zavitz. He’s a nature photographer who was in government grants.
这是丹尼尔·泽瓦茨 领政府补助的自然摄影师
One of them is for monitoring migratory patterns of Canadian geese.
他在研究加拿大野雁
Or lack thereof.
是否有迁徙型态
The box is called a hide.
那盒子叫观察箱
It contains a motion activated digital video camera with a compound lens.
装有高敏感光学动作感应摄影机
It was aimed directly at the boat ramp across the lake.
镜头对准对岸的小码头
We need two techs with full electronic capabilities…
找两个电子监控专家
two humpty dumpties.
加上两名干员
Get Fiedler to organize it,
请斐德召集
and call Kramer to get us some ex military cutouts.
叫寇莫找一些退役士兵
How do I describe the project?
这是什么任务
Call it a training op hosted here.
就说是训练行动
Set up a link with the NRO.
同时安排侦察卫星支援
That’s good.

Falsify FBI approval.
伪造FBI批准指令
And none of this goes beyond our team.
绝对不能泄密
And get that videotape.
把录影带抢回来
Of course.
遵命
Get a wire on our bird watcher.
窃听赏鸟专家的电话

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!